PDA

View Full Version : The Lake Gang,3way,1st,M+/F

Throatdagger
05-21-2006, 12:57 PM
The Lake
By Throatdagger

My name is Hank, I’m 19 and this is my story. There is this girl, Cindy, who is 18 and a senior in high school where I graduated from last year. She is short at about 5 foot, with a really tiny tight ass. She has long brown hair that just touches her nice ample breast. Her breasts are not too big, just perfect for squeezing and sucking. Cindy has been hot for me since she started high school. I decided it was time to score with this hottie. My friends also were interested in Cindy, but she wouldn’t even give them a second look. Well today was the day they were going to get a second look, and a third, and many more. I arranged to take Cindy up to Myers Lake for some swimming. I picked her up around 10 in the morning. She had packed a picnic basket and we were going to make a day of it. I pulled into her driveway and Cindy appeared carrying the picnic basket. She was wearing a long shirt over a blue bikini which was clearly visible through the shirt. As she climbed into the car, she hollered to her mom “Don’t expect me back till this evening.”

She shut the car door and quickly slid across the seat next to me. “We’re going to really have a good time today. It is so nice and warm. A perfect day for a picnic.” She said excitedly. I backed out of the driveway and headed toward the lake. She snuggled closer, so I put my arm around her shoulders. Her shirt gaped open from the waist down exposing her short trim legs. As we drove, I let my hand drop from her shoulder to the top of her breasts. “Not in public. There will be plenty of time for that at the lake.” She reprimanded. Since this was a Wednesday, I knew the lake area would be deserted. Most of the people worked during the week so there was hardly anybody ever there during the week. The lake wasn’t big enough for boating and since it was a fairly new lake there weren’t many fish in it yet. It was a perfect place for swimming. The water was clear from coming out of the woods that surrounded the lake.

We soon had driven the 15 mile and arrived at a perfect spot for swimming. Parking the car we grabbed the picnic basket and the beach towels and headed down through the woods toward the water. We came to a small clearing and decided this would be a perfect spot for the picnic later. You could see the lake through the trees and it was well off the road so we wouldn’t have to worry about passersby. We left one of the beach blankets with our lunch and walked on down to the lake. When we got to the lake, Cindy kicked of her sandals and removed her shirt. I slipped out of my shirt and shorts that I had over my swim trunks. We waded into the lake. The water was clean and the warm weather had the water just the right temperature.

We splashed each other as we frolicked in the water. We swam out and then raced back to the shore. We floated in the water as we admired the beautiful scenery. Before long we decided it was time to rest a while and enjoy the lunch Cindy had fixed. We got out of the water and dried each other with our towels. I could feel my cock about to poke through my swim trunks as I dried Cindy’s luscious body. I didn’t want to be obvious in my groping so I gently patted her legs working my way up to her tight little ass. I continued working my way up to around her waist then I made my way to her chest. She blushed as I moved the towel around her bikini top. I guess I was being too obvious because she finally said “Down boy” as she took the towel and finished drying her self. She then picked up my towel and began drying my neck working her way down to my chest. She worked the towel lower and as she dropped to her knees to dry my legs, she noticed the huge bulge in my swim trunks. As she stood, she drug her hand over the front of my trunks. Giggling she said “Feels like you’ve got a big stick in your trunks.” She swirled her long wet hair around her back; stretching her neck so her face was close to mine. I lowered my head and gave Cindy a log kiss. My hands moved to feel her ass only to have her put her hands on my wrists and say “Not here in the open. Let go up and have some fun while we eat our lunch.”

We both slipped our shoes on and walked up to where we had left our stuff. I spread a blanket on the ground as Cindy grabbed the basket and began spreading the lunch out. I didn’t know whether Cindy had prepared the lunch her self or her mom had helped. Either way the food was delicious. After we had finished the fried chicken and potato salad, I reclined to soak up the sun’s rays. As I lay there, Cindy moved next to me and began feeding me some grapes that she had packed. As she lowered the grape close to my mouth she nudged closer. I had seen this in the movies, but I had never dreamed of a real life adventure. Soon she was putting a grape between her lips and moving it down for me to take. As my lips touched the grape, I opened my mouth and Cindy slipped the fruit inside. As I received the sweet deposit, I pulled Cindy on top of me and kissed her. She responded by snuggling into position for more kissing. As we kissed, I moved my hands to the strings holding her bikini top. With a gentle tug the knot gave way and the material dropped to reveal her firm perky breasts. When the air began to flow over her mounds, her nipples began to quickly achieve an erection. I continued my hands down her shapely curves and within a minute her bikini bottoms we free. Pulling her closer, I rolled her onto her back as I embraced her. As she rolled over onto her back she hooked her fingers in the waist of my swim trunks and pulled down as she rolled.

She now lay on her back with her bikini top off to the side. As I moved to remove my trunks the rest of the way, she discarded her bikini bottom. I was now kneeling over her naked body. My cock was like a flag pole sticking out from a building. As her breathing increased, she whispered “You don’t know how long I have dreamed of this.” I rolled to kneel between her outspread legs. I kissed her pussy lips gently as she moaned and raised her hips. I snuggled between her legs and began to softly kiss and nipple at the folds before me. She reached to run her hands through my hair and she continued to moan and sigh. I thought I was going to blow my load right there. I moved to place my rigid cock at her entrance. I pressed forward and her pussy lips gently parted allowing me access to her inner warmth. I pushed deeper as she began to moan even louder. Soon I was fully inside the warmth of her vagina. She had been a virgin but not any more. Her vagina was tight as I pumped in and out. Her legs rose and curled around my waist. She was holding me tight as I continued to fuck her. The silence of the woods was only broken by her moans and pants. Her hands clinched around my shoulders. She had me in a bear keeping me locked to her soft body. Several minutes later, I could feel my cock throbbing and pulsing. Within a minute I was dumping my load deep into the hot chick. She panted as she tossed her head from side to side. She bucked her hips into the air trying to pump every drop from my dick. She had drained every drop of sperm from me. I couldn’t believe what a ride she had been.

I kissed her as I got to my feet. Standing over Cindy, who was still trying to catch her breath, I said “Cindy, you were a great fuck.” Turning to walk away I tell her “I bet my friends would love to try you out.” “What did you say?” Cindy asked. Just then seven of my buddies appeared from the woods. “What the hell?” Cindy screamed as she grabbed for her bikini, but she was too slow. Sam, who is my best buddy, reached the skimpy material first. Cindy tried to cover herself with her left hand as she reached to grab the edge of the blanket. Joe, another buddy of mine, quickly stepped on the blanket ripping it from Cindy’s grasp. Sam tosses me Cindy’s bikini and tells me “She won’t need this.” I catch the trophy and walk towards my car.

Cindy was in a panic. She was franticly calling for me, but I just kept walking. Realizing that I wasn’t going to help her, she began to plead with the guys now surrounding her. “What do you want? Please don’t hurt me. Please let me go.” The guys just came closer. Sam told Cindy “Just calm down. You can’t get away. Just relax and do what we tell you and everything will be all right. Now lay down on your back with your hands above your head and your legs spread nice and wide.” Cindy was trying to curl into the fetal position as Joe slapped her hard. “Get on your fucking back or we will get some rope and tie you spread eagle.” He ordered. Cindy now crying hysterical rolled onto her back with her hands covering her body. Joe again administered a hard slap as he told her “Lay like we told you.”

Cindy slowly moved her hands above her head. Then she began to slide her feet across the blanket until her legs were spread apart. She was now fully displayed for the group. She could only imagine the horror that was to befall her. She cried as she watched the boys started taking the clothes off. She knew she was going to be gang raped and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. She had heard stories of groups of boys going into a frenzy and raping a helpless girl multiple times each. Maybe she could bargain and only have to service each one only one time. That meant she would still be raped numerous times but maybe she could survive. Only minutes before she had been a virgin, now she was like a piece of meat for a pack of wolves.

Joe moved between Cindy’s legs. She felt his cock at her vagina entrance. He began pushing in as she tried to relax. She knew he was going to fuck her so relaxing might reduce the pain. Suddenly he thrust in hard. Cindy jerked as she hollered. He was being rough, he didn’t want to just fuck her he was raping her. Two other boys grabbed Cindy’s ankles and held them high and wide in the air. Another dropped to his knees by her head. He grabbed her head and twisted it so that her mouth was firmly against his dick. “Open up bitch.” He demanded. Cindy opened her mouth and accepted the fowl smelling penis into her mouth. He jerked her head as if it was a rag doll. Another boy fell to his knees besides Cindy’s chest and started to roughly squeeze and maul her breasts. Soon he was sucking and biting her tender nipples. Cindy thought that she would literally be torn apart.

Cindy soon felt Joe ejaculating in her already sore vagina. Another boy shoved Joe out of the way and rammed his dick deep into Cindy. Suddenly she could taste a salty fluid in her mouth. My God, the guy was shooting his load. Cindy tried to pull her head back but the boy yanked her closer. He was shooting it down her throat. Cindy began to gag and try to vomit, but he clamped his hand around her jaw forcing her mouth to remain close. She was going have to somehow swallow, or drown on her vomit. Cindy managed to choke back her fear and started swallowing the nasty mixture that filled her mouth. When he finally removed his spent dick from her mouth, he was replaced by yet another guy. When all the guys had shot a load either in her mouth or vagina, they encircled her once again. Cindy thought this has to be over. I have serviced each one.

Her ordeal was far from over. One of the guys grabbed Cindy around the waist and lifted her in the air only to put her down on her stomach. “Get on your hands and knees, bitch.” One of them ordered. Slowly she drew her elbows back and pulled her knees beneath her. She thought to herself they want me to do doggie style. She was horrified when one of the guys moved behind her and positioned himself at the rectal opening.

She screamed “No; I can’t take it that way. You will rip me open. I’ve never done it before.” Her pleas fell on deaf ears. The guys just chuckled among their selves as they talked about an anal virgin. She knew she was at their mercy. The guy behind her moved forward. Luckily he was rubbing the head of his dick in the cum that had oozed from her cunt. He was at least going to be partially lubricated. She had heard from other more experienced girls that it hurt like hell the first time and you just had to relax and deal with the pain. Soon the guy was penetrating her tight virgin ass. Cindy thought she would die. She slapped the ground with her hands as her face grimaced in pain. She moved her hips slightly thinking that maybe she could find an easier angle.

It was no use. It still hurt as he drove deeper into her anal canal. After several minutes of agonizing pain he had finally penetrated the full depth of his cock. He then began to rock back and forth. She could feel her muscles being pushed and pulled as he moved. She prayed that it wouldn’t take long for him to shoot his load. Poor Cindy, her agony went on and on as he continued pumping her ass. Finally she sensed his dick starting to throb and then felt the warmth and wetness of his fluids spilling deep in her bowels. She had endured her first anal sex.

Cindy was then subjected to an endless line of boys raping her ass while other shoved their filthy cocks in her mouth. Drool was running from her mouth as their spent spunk seeped from her violated rectum. Suddenly someone suggested a new game; three way sex. Cindy could only imagine what this must entail. One of the guys lay on his back and ordered Cindy to mount his erect cock. She slowly lowered herself onto his rigid member; only to have him pull her chest lower toward his. Another guy soon was behind her inserting his dick into her sore ass. Then a third presented his dick in front of her mouth. She now knew what a three way was.

The torture went on for hours. When each had spent his load in his assigned hole, he was replaced by another guy. They rotated through all her holes until they all had raped each of her openings. Cindy’s vagina and anus was sore from the abuse. It felt like she had rubbed blisters on her private parts. She could barely close her mouth from her jaws being forced open for such a long period. Cindy collapsed on the blanket as the guys gathered around and laughed at her. She curled into the fetal position trying to put this horrible ordeal from her mind.

One of the boys retrieved her bikini and tossed it to her. She uncurled herself long enough to put the skimpy pieces back on. They lifted her to her feet and tossed a towel to her. They then led her towards their car. As everyone piled into the car, Cindy was forced to sit across several of their laps for the ride back to town. As they approached town they told Cindy “You keep your mouth shut about this. If you don’t we will get you again and the next time it will be even worse. Plus we will put the pictures on the internet and let everybody in town know where they can see the pictures of Cindy doing the boys.

My God, Cindy had completely forgotten about the cameras. She knew if those pictures got out she would be labeled a whore. She was going to have to keep what happened a secrete. She just hoped that they wouldn’t release the photos anyway.

The End

innocent
05-24-2006, 03:26 PM
finally managed to finish. seemd like every time i started this, the phone rang or i got called away.
i liked this...a lot. post more soon! ;)

starhaven
06-07-2006, 02:42 AM
it was pretty good it was wroth it i think :)

captdsulu
03-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Great story,

+rep

:skull-bee