PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been so exhausted.....

persiangurl
05-16-2006, 01:39 AM
that you're too tired to sleep?

lol, thats how i feel right now

work work work, i hate it while im doing
i love it when i get it done

and when im all finished, tired, and have nothing left to do

i get restless!

eh, who knows
:p

somedude
05-16-2006, 07:30 PM
I know the feeling PG! Now if you're looking for something to do you can take a vacation to Hawaii with me! ;)

Throatdagger
05-16-2006, 07:44 PM
PG, I know the feeling; only in my case it was rest a day then work another 36 hrs straight. I didn't feel like sleeping or eating. That's one reason I retired. Its time for the younger group to do that crap.

persiangurl
05-16-2006, 07:52 PM
PG, I know the feeling; only in my case it was rest a day then work another 36 hrs straight. I didn't feel like sleeping or eating. That's one reason I retired. Its time for the younger group to do that crap.
lol, sounds like me!

so were u a med student?

Throatdagger
05-17-2006, 08:05 PM
PG, no. I was a computer systems analyst supervising computer programmers. The computer runs were very large and they were thousands of them to do. It was like putting a giant jigsaw puzzel together. Each piece had its certain place.

Med students are even a more scary thought. They are cutting on us! :eek:

insignia0
08-02-2007, 08:36 PM
yes i hve been to tired to sleep, when i got delayed in new york airport for 30 hrs i was awake for 42 hrs, cudnt sleep or some fucker wud teal my luggage

Darkman
08-03-2007, 12:17 PM
i thought this thread was gonna be "too tired to have sex" or something! lol, no, when im knackered i just go to sleep, but to be honest ive never fell asleep unless i force myself, i usually think of writing a book, or anything to do with books as theyre intensly dull, and then im straight off to the land of nod.

shysnale
08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah it happened to me also.....especially in hard work periods. I believe this happens when you are forcing yourself to work much more than you can handle. I mean when you don't do it gradually. It's a bit like you set your brain on a very fast rythm and it just can't slow down at night. The only solution I've found for this is to start studying early (5:am) then stop at 5pm, go for a jogging so that you get back to more body related feelings, and you should sleep better. Try to avoid medication, they are nasty little drugs and you get addicted in no time.