PDA

View Full Version : I know you feel betrayed...

Luke rape stalker
06-30-2007, 05:42 PM
we clear it on PM?

hornybisexualbitch
07-02-2007, 06:22 PM
LEAVE????

nooooooo dont leave me luke, i need you, *cries like a moron*

I am sorry about the fight you had with a friend, you have my wishes.

gaggirl
07-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Im not going to have a shit fight with you Luke, but whet pissed me off was the things you said to me in our final conversation thought we were above the old roleplay business and were friends where one shouldnt be expected to roleplay! because the issue was not who or what roelplays with whom!! I dont give a fuck who does it or who doesnt do it You know damn well i prefer REAL LIFE to this fake stuff.

nice one to air our dirty laundry in public by the way, granted I have cut off MSN because i was really getting pissed and wasnt going to let myself turn into a child and have a stupid match over msn but you said some things that were WAY off the mark and show that you have no understanding of what I was pissed off in the first place. the things yo usaid were extremely insulting!!! all that weird bullshit about "stepping on my toes" (that the?!) and the comment from nowhere "she plays with me and you dont" ...

I dont think you should leave RB though. we dont have to chat or play or be "friends" but i think we are adult enough (well i thought we were anyway) to both be here and not cause problems.

I cant go back to be friends after those kinds of wacked insults though, but I dont wish you ill. instead wish you and your family all the very best.

Now nore of this rubbish its over. I thought we were all supposed to be moving on?!:skull-bee

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
07-03-2007, 06:53 AM
hey gaggirl just ta let ya know - i would "BACKSTAB" you anytime lol !! ohhh yeahhh !!

Luke rape stalker
07-04-2007, 07:00 PM
I have send you a PM i hope you get it. :skull-bee

HBSB i dont leave for ever ( i think) and you know where you find me :)