PDA

View Full Version : Pedophilia

Jezebel
06-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Ok, well as this thread was deleted as I was posting a reply I thought I would bring it back up. I'm going to have to rely on your all's memory for this one. I thought I would bring this back up with the reply I luckily saved.

This is a part of the very first post of this thread. At least eight of the things listed there by Jasmine, wouldnt happen (or happen in minor grade) if the victim is adult. So, lets say raping an adult will cause her/him an X damage. Raping a child will cause X + 8 damage.
As long as x+8 is greater than x, raping a child will be worst than raping an adult.

That as an answer to people who believe that there is no difference. Everything is different to children, there is nothing a child receives the same way with adults.

Wouldn't it be nice to measure pain and suffering like that? I say that was pretty much a crock of crap. The only thing in that very well written list that wouldn't pertain to an adult as much as children would be the first kiss...and hell who knows some adults may have never been kissed.

The reason I was comparing pedophilia to rape is that we are all members and participating in a forum for people who get off on rape. Rape is pretty fucked up, and probably one of the worst things you could do to people. This thread is about people who get off on children, which is arguably the very worst thing you could do to a person. Let me reiterate that there are people here who really need to humble themselves as far as "judging" other people's fantasies. It's sick...it's all really really fucking sick...but what are you going to do? You need to embrace yourself to make it better, and you need to be in a kind open-minded community like RB so that rape is no longer the idolized ultimate wrong that you so want to do. The fact that RB has no toleration for under aged references is A fucking OK by me. No one here wants to hear about it. It's our fucking forum, and WE think it's horrible and gross and we're all trying to get off on rape and don't want to have to hear about something so wrong. The reason that fucking children is wrong is that no matter what is said...the CHILD CANNOT EVER GIVE FUCKING CONSENT because they're not developed enough to make that kind of choice. Ok, so what is that, people? IT'S ALWAYS RAPE if you engage in sex with a child. Rape is rape is rape is fucking rape. It could break you, it threatens to ruin you, and it fucks up one of the largest parts of being a human...your sexuality. It's all the same. After all children and adults aren't really all that fucking different in that sense. The reason having sex with a child is wrong is because its always rape...the reason rape is wrong is because ITS RAPE. The consequences of both actions always depend on the person. You can't judge development really... who's to say that the magic number is 18? I'm just past that magic number. It depends on the person. If I was raped right now for real I would probably be a babbling broken mess for quite a while and probably long past it. People like Jasmine are strong and beautiful and have struggled to work through it. Everybody's different. It all hits you differently. The mathematical equation for that is so much more complex than you could even grasp it's mind-blowing in and of itself. For the same reason we need to embrace the fact that WE KNOW that it's wrong, just like someone who is attracted to under aged people might KNOW that it is wrong. And we should also know that we need to embrace ourselves and our kinks in order to work through anything. Judging people in order to make ourselves feel better is a natural reaction. But I think it's wrong, and I'm not afraid to say so. :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-sai

hornybisexualbitch
06-20-2007, 09:12 PM
Jasmine, that is a wonderful post to out lost thread, and well that was just great. You deserve rep for that, but.. i cant, says i have to wait before giving rep to you again..lol.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
06-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Hb What A Supreme Set Of Melons U Have God Damn Girl Wachikiwowow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jezebel
06-20-2007, 10:21 PM
hahaha I'm glad HBSB could distract you XD XD XD

ego
06-21-2007, 11:05 AM
I think this thread diverges in two different points. One about differences between raping an adult and raping a child and a second one about underage references on the board.
About the first one, i never thought i have to explain that. I thought its obvious. And i think that even you, you admit it here:
Rape is pretty fucked up, and probably one of the worst things you could do to people. This thread is about people who get off on children, which is arguably the very worst thing you could do to a person.
One of the worst, the very worst, you put a gradiation, dont you?

About the second point, i think your cogitation is full of semantic "holes" and contradictions. You claim that " IT'S ALWAYS RAPE if you engage in sex with a child.". How old were YOU when had your first sexual experience? Was it rape?
I have made love (love, not even sex) with a barely legal aged girl (16,5 here). Am i considered a rapist by you?
I wont enter in a quote war (although i love them), because this debate has already been done in past and board paid a price for this (we can have it in pm if you want). Also, i can understand the reasons that rule exists.
I only want to declare this: I want to be free to fantasize and to speak about my fantasies and thats why i concede to others the right to fantasize and speak about their fantasies (as long as they remain fantasies), no matter how "sick" they are. To judge/reproach others for their fantasy would mean that i have to judge/reproach myself also, because i know: my fantasy is "sick".

P.S Do not consider this declaration of mine I wont enter in a quote war...... as permanent, i will always have the right to change my mind. I have specific tolerance, as specific are the things that drive me mad.

Btw, i wrote "tolerance" and something came in my mind........Do we have zero tolerance against underage references? If yes, why this thread still exists? ;)

hornybisexualbitch
06-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Hb What A Supreme Set Of Melons U Have God Damn Girl Wachikiwowow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um thanks maddog, but shame on you, interupting jez's new thread, shame shame...:D

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
06-21-2007, 12:23 PM
um thanks maddog, but shame on you, interupting jez's new thread, shame shame...:D

im sorry HB ....*puppy eyes*

Sternenlied
06-21-2007, 03:19 PM
I am sorry but there are two options here to chose from:

a)
This thread takes another turn.
I think our take on child abuse has been made very clear. Opinions have been posted - some of them very close to the edge - an exchange of points-of-view has happened. We're talking in circles now.
The issues "What is rape?" and "What is worse?" are philosophical questions impossible to answer because they are too personal by far and I already have been insulted twice in only those few posts.
I've not been very comfortable with the way the lost thread kept developing but this is definitely going to get worse.
I allowed this thread - although it was about child abuse - because I thought Jasmine's intention was (and still is) valid as well as worth mentioning.
So please everybody calm down and remember Jasmine's original intend and message.

b)
The thread is being closed.

hornybisexualbitch
06-21-2007, 03:42 PM
I already have been insulted twice in only those few posts.

What? someone insulted you?

shame to who ever did it:mad:

*kiss* to stern

dashrendar44
06-21-2007, 03:47 PM
awwwwww i think its a topic that really merits more discussion though......oh well, your the mod right lol

Sternenlied
06-21-2007, 06:13 PM
I just think we've come a long way from Jasmine telling us there was a paedophiliac in the chatroom she drove away to talking about paedophilia maybe being alright, if raping adults is less cruel than abusing children ...
I have been asked to close this thread by more then one member even before the internet attack on our board. I just thought it might turn out to be a discussion maybe worth following in the end.
But it changed to nothing but a collection of various ways to punish sex offenders and people repeating to tell each other what they think about comparing different kinds of rape and abuse, getting less considerate every time they post their opinion.
Aside from actually being against board rules (which I have been reminded of by some members as well as moderators) we should consider there are members on this board who have been molested, abused, mistreated, raped. We should keep in mind our statements might hurt them pretty bad. And some people just can't - or want to - do that. We have to keep that in mind, too as well as offering people who had to endure any of that our respect by not putting down what they had to go through.

This thread is closed!