PDA

View Full Version : The R Group Job 1 M+F humil rape

Throatdagger
05-11-2006, 09:52 PM
THE R GROUP ---- The First Job
By Throatdagger

My name is Harry and my buddy is Joe. We had been working on a plan for several months. We had to assemble components from several electronic stores to put our system together. The system was made up of two video cameras connected to digital recorders small enough to fit in a tool box. The cameras were worn on straps around each of our heads. We then gathered the necessary restraints to handle even the most difficult situation. We decided to select our targets based on requests from silent partners.

We spotted our first target at a grocery store. She was in her middle fifties with big boobs and shoulder length brown hair. We had followed her home to start our research work. Her old man worked during the day and frequently didn’t come home till after 6. Shed didn’t have much of a social life; her grown daughter, who was a pretty good looker herself, dropped by on Wednesdays around 2:30. We checked the house for snoopy neighbors and to discover the utility setup.

With our research done; it was time set the plan into motion. We decided the time would be 11 on Wednesday. That would give us plenty of time for mommy and we could stay for seconds with daughter if we got bored with mom. We decided to pose as gas company workers since the gas in the neighborhood had been off. We got our van and put a fake decal on the side.

We arrived at the house just before 11. Everything looked normal, so we put our cameras on, turned on the recorders then proceeded to the front door. After ringing the doorbell we heard her call out “just a minute” after a couple of seconds she opened the door. She was dressed in a white floral print blouse with short sleeves; her skirt was light blue and reached just below her knees. Her blue shoes with short heels covered nylon clad feet. She asked who we were and what we wanted. We explained that we were from the gas company and that the gas to the street had been turned off for several minutes while utility work had been done around the corner. We needed to come in and make sure all the appliances were still operating so there wouldn’t be any gas explosions. She looked reluctant at first but then said OK and let us in. She led us toward the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I proceeded toward the stove while Joe stood in the doorway. When I started to look at the stove, Joe quietly stepped behind her and grabbed her swiftly putting his knife to her throat while telling her “don’t make a sound if you want to live”. She was so startled that she just froze. By the time she had regained some composure I had turned around with my knife drawn. As I moved toward her I could see the fear in her eyes. She asked “What do you want; I don’t have much money?” I said “you were told to keep your mouth shut; you will only answer questions; do you understand?” She meekly replied “yes”.

I went to my tool box and removed a pair of handcuffs on which we had removed most of the links so that her wrist would almost be together and a red ball gag. When I walked backed in front of her she began to whimper since I think she realized this was not a quick robbery. As I held my knife to her chest I handed Joe the handcuffs. Joe then pulled both her wrists behind her back and snapped the cuffs tight. I told her “open your mouth as wide as you can”. She slowly opened her mouth stopping about midway. I prodded her neck with my knife as I commanded “as wide as you can and I mean wide bitch”. She immediately complied. As she did, I slipped the ball deep into her mouth and Joe secured the straps tight behind her head. We then led here back into the living room.

Once in the living room, we began to go over the rules. She was to be a good hostess and that meant that we, as quests, should enjoy our stay. She was to do exactly what we want, when we wanted and how we wanted. If she failed in any aspect, it would mean pain for her and we would be forced to see if her daughter was a better hostess. With the mention of her daughter fear went through her body as she shook her head and tried to plead through her gag. I said “if you want us gone when your daughter gets her; you had better just relax and cooperate; understand?” Tears began to flow down her cheeks as she shook her head yes. Joe said “let’s get the party started!”

Joe moved behind her pulling her against his body. He put his knife gently against her throat and told her “lean your head back so you are looking straight up at the ceiling and stand still”. With Joe steadying her from tumbling over backwards; she complied. I moved in front of her placing my hands inside her blouse above the top button. She shuddered slightly at my touch then I quickly ripped her blouse completely open sending the buttons flying across the living room. She tried to squirm free from Joe’s grip but to no avail. Joe then pulled the blouse down her arms to her wrist. I said “look at the headlights on this broad; I think we need to get them turned on for closer inspection.” With that, I cut the shoulder straps of her bra then pulled it down so both of her breasts were fully exposed. As I touched her breasts, her nipples were slowly becoming erect. Her face was turning a shade of red as her eyes filled with tears. I then went to the tool box to get some toys.

Through Joe and my rummaging at various sex shops, we had came across some tubes to which we attached a suction syringe. By applying the proper amount of sealant jell to the open end of a tube then placing the tube over a nipple we could greatly elongate the nipple by pulling the syringe plunger. I returned to our captive with the devices in hand. Because Joe had kept her head firmly tilted back she could not see what was in store for her. I lubricated the end of one of the tubes, attached the syringe then firmly pressed the tube over her right nipple. As she shuttered at the touch of cool tube, I quickly retracted the plunger sucking her nipple about two inches into the tube causing her to inhale quickly. I then disconnected the syringe from the first tube locking the vacuum on her nipple. I repeated the process on her left breast. With her breasts take care of for the time being; it was time to move onward, or should I say downward.

Joe spoke softly in her ear “When I relax my grip, move your hands away from your body. I’m going to cut the button on your skirt. Don’t resist or you will get hurt.” As he slowly relaxed his grip she eased her hands away from her back. Joe slid his knife into the skirt’s waistband cutting the button free. As the skirt slackened, I pulled it further open then let it fall to the floor revealing shapely legs clad in pantyhose. I stepped back and instructed her “You can look forward now. We are going set the rules for the rest of our visit. We are going to remove the gag; but if you try to scream or bite us I will break your jaws and shove a ball twice that size in your mouth. My friend is going to remove the handcuffs; but if you try to hit or fight us I will break your arms. You will do exactly as we tell you or we will wait for your daughter. Do you understand?” As tears freely ran down her cheeks she shook her head yes. Joe unlocked the cuffs allowing the blouse to fall on the floor and her arms to drop to her side. He then unbuckled the gag pulling it from her mouth in a loud slurping sound. She moved her hands toward her breasts where the tubes were still hanging from each extended nipple. Joe quickly grabbed her arm saying “Keep your arms down; no one told you could raise your arms. Don’t do anything unless one of us tells you. Step out of the skirt and move in front of my friend. Remember what will happen if you disobey.” Openly sobbing she stepped from her skirt and stood sheepishly in front of me.

I told her “that’s a good girl. Now I want you to lean your head back like it was before and raise your arms straight up in the air above your head. My friend will stand behind you so you won’t fall and incase you try anything stupid.” As Joe moved behind her she complied with my orders. Joe said as he lightly placed the knife to her neck “Spread your feet apart. We want them wide apart and make sure you hold still.” She shuffled first her right foot then her left till they were about sixteen inches apart. I sternly said “He told you wide apart. Now get those fucking feet apart and I mean wide.” I slapped her hard on her abdomen to reinforce my words. She slid her feet apart a foot more thus having her legs in a fairly obscene position. I remove a pair of scissors from the leather sheath on my belt and began to cut around each leg of her pantyhose midway between her knee and crotch. After I had cut each leg from the panty portion, I cut the waistband on each side. Putting my scissors away, I slid my hands into the waist of what were pantyhose and asked Joe if he was ready. When he nodded his head, I told her “Take a deep breath and hold it.” As she deeply inhaled, I yanked outward and downward ripping the panty portion off in a swift motion causing her to lose her breath. She now stood expose in her white lace panties. She nervously tried to shuffle her feet, but Joe reminded to keep them spread nice and wide. I asked her “Do you know what is next?” She sobbingly replied “you’re going to rip my panties off.” I replied “Now you are getting the idea. Not only am I going to rip them off; you’re going to keep your legs spread wide open while I check that pussy of yours. You might as well get nice and wet for the real party. Now keep your head back and your arms way up in the air.” With that said I again remove my scissors and cut her panties waistband on each side, as well as, the leg band on each leg. Returning the scissors to the sheath, I inserted my hands into the waist of her panties and without any warning ripped them off. As I handed her torn panties to my buddy, I lowered my right hand to feel her, to my surprise, nicely trimmed bush. As she pleaded for us to leave her alone and just go, I moved my finger into position for its entrance. With a sudden thrust I rammed my finger into her. She cringed and her legs were nervously shaking. As I began moving my finger in and out of her, she started sobbing once again. We could see embarrassment flush over here as she involuntarily responded to the probing. She openly cried as I informed Joe how wet she was getting. I removed my finger wiping her juices on the leg of her pantyhose. While our captive had been occupied with my probing, Joe had quietly removed his pants and underwear releasing his ten inch cock which was now at full attention.

Joe pulled her arms down from above her head and led her to a position in front of the sofa. He then ordered “Get down on your knees and open your moth wide. We are going to start this party by me raping your mouth. Put your hands behind your back and relax your neck. I want your head like that of a bobble doll and I had damn well better not feel any teeth.” As she started to protest, I reminded her that the clock was ticking for her daughter. With total resignation to her fate she compiled with Joe’s instructions. Joe stepped in front of her and slowly positioned the head of his fully erect cock into her mouth. As she started to shake her head sideways, Joe slapped her face telling her “Get down to business.” He then grabbed the back of her head and began to piston himself in and out slowly at first but then faster and deeper until she was gagging on the entire length of his rod. Joe’s cock was like a jackhammer in her mouth. The glass tubes on her nipples clanged together like wind chimes in a stiff breeze. The more she continued to gag and struggle against his oral invasion the closer he got to an eruption. Before long Joe was grunting as slobber poured from her mouth; then with a sudden thrust he hollered “Swallow bitch, swallow it all.” Convulsing wildly, as if being struck with a seizure, she toppled over when Joe withdrew from her mouth. I had made sure to get her torment recorded with my camera. With her now crumpled on the floor like a piece of used tissue I quickly removed my clothes while Joe arranged the sofa cushions for phase two.

Joe had moved the sofa cushions on top of each other so they were slightly higher than the arm of the sofa. He then moved the end table away from the end of the sofa. Tossing a pillow from a nearby chair onto the sofa, it was time for her next torment. Picking her from the floor by her right arm, I led her to the end of the sofa. “Sit on the arm then lay back. Scoot you ass over the sofa arm.” She reluctantly complied. I then instructed her “Stretch your arms out fully above your head now bring your feet up like they are in stirrups at the doctor’s office. I want your legs wide apart so that I get a fully view of your soon to be raped pussy. And make sure to keep your eyes wide open.” Now sobbing hysterically she slowly brought her feet into position. I shoved her feet toward her ass then roughly yanked her knees apart. I stepped forward putting my fully erect rod at the exposed entrance to her womanhood. When I made contact she tensed trying to prevent what she new was inevitable. “You might as well relax. It will be a lot easier and faster for you. You might even like the drilling you’re going to get.” Joe advised. I slowly penetrated about two inches. Pausing, allowing her time to fully realize what was about to happen. I reminded her “Keep those legs in place, don’t try to scoot away and keep your baby blues wide open. I want to look into your soul while I fuck your brains out.” With that said, I rammed my full length into her. Her eyes exploded almost to the size of silver dollars, her head snapped up and the air escaped her lungs like a gigantic balloon being deflated. I told Joe to sit on her before she shoots off the sofa. He quickly straddled her chest shoving her big tits against her chin. Now that I was confident she was sufficiently restrained, I began to relentlessly pound away. Pulling almost all the way out I would then slam in till my balls firmly hit her fully stretched crotch. As I proceeded Joe attached the syringe to each nipple tube releasing the suction on her now purple nipples. He told her “He’s only using your bottom half. I might as well use the top. I’m going to tit fuck you. Get your big tits squeezed together. Each time my dick rams to your neck, you are to lick the tip. Got that?” She lowered her hands and moved her breast together. Joe grabbed her hair yanking her head up and stuffing a throw pillow behind it. Inserting his cock between her compacted melons he slowly began undulating, reminding her to lick his cock’s head when it emerged from the tit tunnel. She was now fully occupied. As my pace quicken, she began to lurch her hips in sync. I told Joe “I think this bitch is getting into this.” Her entire body reddened with the embarrassment of being noticed. With a final thrust I unleashed my torrent of sperm deep into her. She thrust her hips into the air as if trying to suck my balls into her now sloppy hole. At the same time Joe had released a wad of gooey spunk onto her tongue. When I withdrew her legs slumped over the sofa end like legs of a rag doll. She lay sobbing and gasping for air as Joe gave her battered breast a tug before he stood up. Joe and I gave each other a high five as we pondered if phase three could be better?

Joe took her by her wrist as he spun her legs to the front of the sofa. Lifting her to a standing position he quickly guided her stumbling body to behind the couch where he shoved her facing the back of the sofa. “Spread your legs apart; as far as you can get them then pull your hips apart. I want a clear view of my target.” She began pleading “Please no. I’ve never done it that way before. It will hurt too much. I can’t. Please!” Joe laughing replied “Shut up and get in position. If you relax and cooperate I’ll use lubricant otherwise I’ll dry hole you.” She continued to sob and plead as she bent forward over the sofa; then with her legs quivering, moved her feet wide apart. Slowly she moved her hands pulling her hips open. As Joe stepped against her, I put my hands on her shoulders to hold her bent forward. Joe guided his erect cock against her widened hole. As he began to push forward, she said “I’ve done what you said. Don’t forget about the lubricant. I won’t be able to take it without help.” Joe replied “Just relax!” As he rammed in with a huge thrust, she screamed and tried to jerk upright. I held her tightly down and reminded her to “Shut up and relax.” Joe withdrew part way, only to ram forward again. After repeating the process several times, he began the rhythm pounding of her ass; shoving her tight against the sofa. She attempted to brace herself as she moaned and pleaded to “Stop!” Suddenly, Joe groaned and with a final lunge implanted his sperm deep in her bowels. As he withdrew his emptied rod, she lay drooped over the sofa as semen leaked from her gapping ass. With beads of sweat rolling down Joe’s forehead; he slapped her ass while telling me what a great ass fuck she had been.

I looked at my watch. We had time to finalize our adventure before having to leave. I grabbed her hair and pulled her trembling body around to the front of the sofa. Assuring her I said “We are almost done. Just one more thing before we leave; unless you want us to wait for your daughter?” “No, no. I’ll do what you want. Just get this over and leave.” She pleaded. I told her to lie on her back on the sofa cushions with her head on the sofa arm. She quickly complied. I then instructed her to pull her hair behind her head and hold it there with both her hands. I told her “We want a clear target. We are both going to dump loads on your darling face. Don’t move your face an inch. Lay absolutely still till we’re done.” I proceeded to jerk off quickly shooting my wad splattering cum on the bridge of her nose and her left cheek. As she lay there weeping Joe stepped up to do his part. It wasn’t long before Joe had finished covering her face with his baby batter. As she lay on the sofa simultaneously weeping and shivering we made sure we both got her degraded body captured on our video. We ordered her to rub the cum into her face and tits like lotion. Then she was made to get on her knees and “Thank us!”

As we got dressed and packed our tools up, we reminded her that if she called the police we would visit here daughter and give her even a rougher treatment. As a last insult I said “You had better get your ass off that sofa and get cleaned up. You have got to get this house straightened up before your daughter gets here in 30 minutes. You don’t want to explain this to her. Do you?” She mumbled “No”. As we headed for the door she slowly got up and stumbled toward the bathroom.

Joe and I quickly proceeded to our van. As we drove down the street we passed our lookout that had hired us. He was to watch and see if any cops showed up. Additionally, when he picked up an edited version of the video he could tell us what she had told her family. He would know since he was HER SON!