PDA

View Full Version : Still here...

Luke rape stalker
05-12-2007, 07:30 PM
some members notice already, i´m in a bad mood this time.

There are more reasons. But i think the main reason is that i have to make a real big decision which i cant make now. I hate when things are not clear. Better bullshit then a situation which is not clear. But it will take one year until i know what i have to do. I´m sure in this time my mood will be better then now (hope so!!) but sorry i cant change...

Further (perhaps because the decision thing) i´m the last time disappointed from RB. I think about to take a break but i´m still a addicted and i won´t really go. On the other side... every time i´m here i´m new disappointed. Perhaps its better to take a time out.

Whatever i do, i will find my way and i´m not leave RB forever (if i go)

Luke

Sephy
05-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Whatever the issues are for you, Luke, I hope it all goes well for you. Don't go too far away.

Be well.

Hellcat
05-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Wherever your journey takes you, and however far away you roam.... you will always have friends here Luke...

Take good care of yourself and i wish you well and shall see you again sometime

HCx

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
05-12-2007, 10:05 PM
luke heres a tip, might work...

when i am stuck in a decision.....i get really drunk out my face and write my feelings down.......then the next day when i read them i can sort of make out what to do !!!

and if it doesnt work.....well at least it was fun!!!!!!!

whatever you do - remember have a laugh and enjoy !!!!!!

sindyloo
05-12-2007, 11:31 PM
LUKE my Good FRIEND I will always support you in whatever way you need! And you know how to get in touch with me when ever you need to talk!:skull-thu :)

I will always be there for you with a open Ear and open Heart!! Take care of you and yours Love You!!:skull-lov :skull-lov

Jasmine
05-13-2007, 02:07 AM
Luke,
While I shall miss you terribly, I know that you have to do what is best for you. You know how to find me if you want to talk.

Hugs you tightly