PDA

View Full Version : UNKNOWN - Help Me Find This Clip

arnrg218
08-06-2011, 08:09 PM
I know the story line from a clip I downloaded a while back, but now I can't seem to find and download the clip again after it was deleted. Ok on to the story line for the clip.
The clip started with two undercover police women who were to sneak up on two criminals. They were caught and one of the criminals raped one of the cops while the other watched and tied up the other cop. Then that other criminal came and DPed that cop with the other criminal. The other cop was tied up and being fondled by the other criminal during the whole clip while watching her fellow cop getting raped. At the end of the clip the main criminal who was raping the main cop for the whole clip ended with him doing a huge cumshot on her back and she got free right afterward and shot him and the other criminal with a gun she took from the criminal. I hope that someone here can identify this clip as I have spent much time trying to search for it. I believe I downloaded this clip using easyshare or rapidshare about 3 years back.

Thanks

baur_147
08-07-2011, 04:32 AM
it might ring a bell, actually... if it's the movie I think about it's a salieri production. I might get the time to search for it later.

baur_147
08-07-2011, 07:36 AM
... or maybe I'm wrong - the movie I was thinking about was "scenes interdites" by salieri, but having just seen the scene again I can see that it's not really cops :)