PDA

View Full Version : An explanation was in order (wear a fire suit.)

Andering REDDSON
04-28-2007, 10:29 PM
I hit two people for neg rep, and felt compelled to explain WHY publicly.
Just because Takeher may be an ass, doesn’t make him the wrong one. ¡This is a fucking RAPE SITE, not Mr Godam ROGER’S Neighborhood! ¿Can anyone really claim they’re shocked by his language here? If you can. Honestly, then you were only fooling yourself… He may not be particularly NICE, but it’s a minor miracle there ain’t a whole more like him.

innocent
04-29-2007, 05:11 AM
deleted

Louise
04-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Surely thats the point...you are criticizing female members for voicing their opinion and yet, thats precisely what youre defending takeher's right to do? A tad hypocritcal wouldnt you say AR?

Andering REDDSON
04-29-2007, 05:24 AM
¡This is a fucking RAPE SITE, not Mr Godam ROGER’S Neighborhood!¿Were you just not reading? ¿Or is it selective illiteracy?

Louise
04-29-2007, 05:39 AM
You have our answer. You should just be happy we deigned to grace your ignorance with a reply at all.

Andering REDDSON
04-29-2007, 06:00 AM
And here, I thought I was being NICE by at least explaining my rational.
There I go again, thinking…

Louise
04-29-2007, 06:10 AM
This is indeed a rape FANTASY site, which means we have places where people can elaborate and indulge on their fantasies…places like the roleplay room, stories and pics/movies and use any damn language there they may wish. This is a discussion board. Not a damn playground for over grown little boys to slap out their pent up anti female feelings on.

Those who use an intellectual and civil tongue find their posts get a wider and more positive reaction. But hey…if you want a board where you can talk like that, try somewhere else. Please…

Both Innocent and I have answered your initial post. You were defending his right to call women bitches, but attacking our right to object. As Innocent said, its your right to do so, but don’t expect us to stop picking up on non-civil board behaviour.

There I go again, thinking…

Seriously...this was you thinking? Try thinking a little harder then.

Becka
04-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Actually, from the looks of it Andy you Neg Repped the first two WOMEN who disagreed with him...Because the I have seen myself and Innocent mention it. Luke was much more forceful in his disagreement with the posters opinion and from what I can see you didn't ding him....I suppose its ok to disagree with someone if you are a guy but we of the weaker sex should just keep our mouths shut is that it?

B.

and BTW...I didn't say he offended me....I asked him a question...

Tanya
04-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Good point Becca

and AR Would you like it if women started calling all the guys on here certain things? generalizing men? i dont think so

dashrendar44
04-29-2007, 09:50 AM
well...most men are already generalised in some form or another(albiet not as offensively as women) but most men dont care cuz it really is true fer most men.....but thats just from experience, of which i have little @___________________@

Hellcat
04-29-2007, 09:59 AM
I hit two people for neg rep, and felt compelled to explain WHY publicly.
Just because Takeher may be an ass, doesn’t make him the wrong one. ¡This is a fucking RAPE SITE, not Mr Godam ROGER’S Neighborhood! ¿Can anyone really claim they’re shocked by his language here? If you can. Honestly, then you were only fooling yourself… He may not be particularly NICE, but it’s a minor miracle there ain’t a whole more like him.

First of, I’m wondering why you have taken such a deep interest in defending Takeher’s post in such a vitriolic fashion, surely if he takes offence at the thought of the ‘weaker’ sex rising up and contradicting his views then its for him to defend and respond… personally it’s not the language that I find offensive, rather the manner it was used, the tone and the underlying context of what was said…
That said in my experience those that are ‘like him’ don’t tend to last the course, certainly not without readjusting the way they act on the board
Incidently this is a RAPE ‘FANTASY’ SITE

we have places where people can elaborate and indulge on their fantasies…places like the roleplay room, stories and pics/movies and use any damn language there they may wish. This is a discussion board. Not a damn playground for over grown little boys to slap out their pent up anti female feelings on.

Those who use an intellectual and civil tongue find their posts get a wider and more positive reaction. But hey…if you want a board where you can talk like that, try somewhere else. Please…

A place for everything and everything in its place... Theres never a good excuse not to be civil or respectful

sindyloo
04-29-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey!! Lets give Andy a break here shall we??;) :skull-sai

He is basically trying to defend the guys right to say what he wants!? In this country we all have the right to free speech so if some one offends you with what they say Oh well!?

But ANDY?? On the other hand those of US that WERE offended have the same right To SAY SO!!

AND YES!! It is a Rape site but still common courtesy should not be thrown away? and yes we will get used to him in time.......Hell we even got used to you now didnt we??:p :)

innocent
04-29-2007, 10:52 AM
deleted

Becka
04-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey!! Lets give Andy a break here shall we??;) :skull-sai

He is basically trying to defend the guys right to say what he wants!? In this country we all have the right to free speech so if some one offends you with what they say Oh well!?

But ANDY?? On the other hand those of US that WERE offended have the same right To SAY SO!!

AND YES!! It is a Rape site but still common courtesy should not be thrown away? and yes we will get used to him in time.......Hell we even got used to you now didnt we??:p :)

I think I said that in a different thread...

B.

sindyloo
04-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Sorry B?? just now having my coffee after work didnt see it yet!

Nice to see most of the females here responding.........will come in handy for the rope party!!.........But which head do WE HANG!???:eek: :D

fireflights
04-29-2007, 06:09 PM
To take her: Ok first off you self absorbed son of a bitch, have you cretin of men not figured out we women do not like to be called bitches? No? well get your fucking head out of your ass and pay attention once in a while. Woman do not like to be put on display as if we are meat ripe for the taking. We are human beings you asshole and how dare you treat people like this! You come onto a site without knowing anyone and start in on how you like to watch Bitches well how would you feel if someone did this to you, or even men, how would you feel. Of course we went on the defensive with your post, how could we not when you blatently made it seem as if all women are bitches and we are not.

And to Andy: I have never had an issue with you until now but how the hell can you stick up for someone like him. I know your past and what happened but not all women are like that and you really should not assume we are all going to be this way. No woman had the right to do to you what happened AR but it does not mean all of us fall into that category and by you agreeing with this it feels like you do.

Becka
04-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Has it occurred to anyone that Andy just likes the attention and that we are feeding into that...Just a thought...

B.

tnc4fun
04-29-2007, 06:53 PM
I have to side with the ladies. Definitely bad form to call someone a name outside of the rowdy room...especially if you're generalizing. A little courtesy goes a long way.

Wiz
04-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Has it occurred to anyone that Andy just likes the attention and that we are feeding into that...Just a thought...
B.
:skull-ide .....And a very good thought it was Becka.

Andering REDDSON
04-29-2007, 07:14 PM
After some consideration (a LOT more than any of you made, I assure you), I decided not to go to a Quote War.
Becka: I'm shocked, shocked to discover gambling going on.
Louise: Your winnings sir.
Becka: Thank you very much.
I do, however, have ONE observation:I have never had an issue with you until now but how the hell can you stick up for someone like him.I can’t possibly imagine (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22freedom+of+speech+in+nazi%22).

Becka
04-29-2007, 07:17 PM
After some consideration (a LOT more than any of you made, I assure you), I decided not to go to a Quote War.
Becka: I'm shocked, shocked to discover gambling going on.
Louise: Your winnings sir.
Becka: Thank you very much.

What in the Hell does that mean...

B.

fireflights
04-29-2007, 07:26 PM
How dare you compare me to a Nazi! Ok if you want to make enemies of me this is the perfect fucking way to do it mister. I just got done saying for the most part I have no issue with you and you compare me to a fucking Nazi!

Becka
04-29-2007, 07:29 PM
After clicking the link I feel I must respond...

My whole point was that I was supporting freedom of speech you obviously illiterate rent-a-cop...I have been stating repeatedly that my complaint is not with the original post...not with him calling women bitches, hell I even commented to him that he answered my question so thanks...my complaint isn't even over the fact that you gave me negative reputation which I didn't become petty enough to return...

My complaint was over the fact that you had the nerve to support his right to freedom of speech while in the same thread give me negative reputation for voicing MY OPINION. Hypocrisy is something that I take very seriously and you my dear boy are being a hypocrite...I realize that you do not see it that way but perhaps if you pulled your head out of your ass for a few minutes you'd have a better view...

How dare you get high and mighty about an issue that you yourself are guilty of...

And by the way...you just demonstrated Godwin's Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

So really your arguments are no longer worth my time...

B.

Darkman
04-29-2007, 11:28 PM
in real life i respect women 100% in the bedroom, they're all bitches to me, and this place is a fantasy board for women who fantasise about being abused by bad men. so deal with it, bitches.

Jezebel
04-29-2007, 11:53 PM
I think the real problem with Takeher's post that made everyone so upset was not just his rude and childish namecalling. It was the fact that he was talking about violating and assaulting women in real life. That's not what we are about as far as I know. If it is and we just didn't know about it then I'm sure quite a few people would have found a new place to go a long time ago.

Louise
04-30-2007, 03:06 AM
You ignorant cretin AR. ONCE MORE - WE ARE DEFENDING OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AS MUCH AS YOU ARE DEFENDING ANOTHERS...comparing Fireflights with a Nazi, dear God man...how old are you?!?

tom8517
04-30-2007, 10:13 AM
The quote is a take off from "Casablanca" one of the finest films ever made. I suspect it was a lame attempt to point out alledged hypocrisy.

As to the original poster's abuse of bartenders, I must drink in rougher bars than he does. The type of behavior he describes with the girls I know that tend bar would result in 1) he would be wearing his next drink, or 2) he would be having a little talk with the three hundred pound gentleman at the door.

innocent
04-30-2007, 02:02 PM
deleted

somedude
04-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Ignoring Andy...now that's an idea PPM!:D

Hellcat
04-30-2007, 02:27 PM
lets spend our time here in much more fun pursuits! do you all agree?
not so nice knowing ya andy

Have to agree with this one Inno... this craving for attention is a little tiring

sindyloo
04-30-2007, 05:58 PM
YES INDEED!! Like Phantom said come on over for some fun insulting that is just fun and all tongue in cheek!:skull-thu :skull-big

But try to bring your Brains with you?? NO!! Not Trains........Brains!!:D

ego
05-02-2007, 12:10 PM
:skull-ide .....And a very good thought it was Becka.

The thought is correct. The person is not.
Personal observations......

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
05-02-2007, 08:22 PM
hey i think every1 should calm down !!!!!!!!1 lol think happuness , flowers happiness , flowers

my own point of view is that anyone can call me any name they want honestly its okay i dont mind at the end of the day its only words !!!

also i have previously called my girlfriend *my bitch* and she didnt mind at all lol she even used to call me *her bastard* lol

aaahhh romance !!!!!!!!!!!!

Andering REDDSON
05-03-2007, 12:38 AM
TAKEHER
¡BITCHES!

HALF THE CROWD
¡BOO! ¡HISS! ¡FOR SHAME, THAT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE AN OPINION!

People begin to argue; Some now speak up for the annoying little fucker.
BECKA is very angry. She stormes across the floor towards INNOCENT who is standing at the bar.

INNOCENT
¿You see what I mean? ¿If his presence in a cafe can inspire this unfortunate demonstration of people’s right to express themselves, what more will his presence in Casablanca bring on? I advice he be murdered at once.

BECKA
(innocently)
But he’s not broken any rules.

INNOCENT
Yes, I know. I don’t CARE. Ban him. NOW.

BECKA
But I have no excuse to.

INNOCENT
(snapping)
Find one.[/center]

BECKA thinks a moment, then blows a loud BLAST on her whistle. The room grows quiet, all eyes turn towards her.

BECKA
(loudly)
¡Everyone is to die here immediately! ¡This thread is closed until further notice! ¡Clear the board at once![/center]

An angry murmur starts among the crowd. People get up and begin to leave.
ANDY comes quickly up to BECKA and the Gestpappo.

ANDY
¿You shutting it down? ¿On what fucking grounds?

BECKA
¡I am shocked, SHOCKED to discover gambling is going on here![/center]

This display of nerve leaves ANDY, and everyone else with a brain, at a loss. The croupier comes out of the gambling room and up to BECKA, handing her a roll of bills.

CROUPIER
Your winnings, ma’am.

BECKA
Oh, thank you very much.

somedude
05-03-2007, 02:06 AM
WTF! Andy whatever you're smokin...you might want to cut down...

sindyloo
05-03-2007, 02:41 AM
YES!! Sure sounds like he got into Dashes Stuff or Broke into Innos Vodka collection??

BET when he sobers up he wont remember his post even!?:skull-big :skull-big

Hellcat
05-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Ive been awake for 23 straight hours and high on caffine and that even made no sense to me!!!:skull-con :skull-con

sindyloo
05-03-2007, 02:50 AM
Morning sweety!!:skull-lov Yes I tried to figure it out with my twisted mind but nothing!:confused:

Its just what we call a "Brain Fart" here when your mind Belches out something so off the wall that it STINKS!!:skull-thr :skull-thr :D

Hellcat
05-03-2007, 02:54 AM
Morning Poke Sindy !! ... i thought there was nothing my dark, twisted, evil brain couldn't comprehend... seems that these delusional ramblings prove i was wrong..:skull-rol

"Brain Fart!" :D ...theres a phrase i shall have to try and introduce here in the UK

sindyloo
05-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Hmm yes well just park your car in a public place and Flash your lights Twice! Then you will have people there shortly to tell them about it!

You arent cramming for finals are you?? Dont do that, just relax and go with what you know you will do much better Sweety!:skull-thu :D

ego
05-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Girls (and Dude), you are more intelligent than what you say. You understand very well what he is saying. Perhaps not the movie's references, but i am sure you got his point.
Be careful, cos that "idontunderstand" attitude can be taken as lack of talking points.

Andy, perhaps you are correct; but dont you think you took it far too seriously?

tom8517
05-03-2007, 10:50 AM
WTF! Andy whatever you're smokin...you might want to cut down...

Or bring enough for everyone :D

Becka
05-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Girls (and Dude), you are more intelligent than what you say. You understand very well what he is saying. Perhaps not the movie's references, but i am sure you got his point.
Be careful, cos that "idontunderstand" attitude can be taken as lack of talking points.

Andy, perhaps you are correct; but dont you think you took it far too seriously?

Actually I don't...I didn't catch the reference so I asked WTF...didn't realize that was taking it too far...In all honesty I'm trying to figure out why Andy has brought me into this as far as he has when all I did was ask a fucking question...but hey..who am I to try and figure out the workings of his odd little mind...

B.

Jezebel
05-05-2007, 12:59 PM
I think it's because he's crushing on you Becka ;)

He's got it for you BIG time ;D

edit: Andy of course.

Becka
05-05-2007, 01:00 PM
I think it's because he's crushing on you Becka ;)

He's got it for you BIG time ;D

Who?

B.

dashrendar44
05-05-2007, 01:26 PM
*points to andering giggling like a retard*

Becka
05-05-2007, 02:08 PM
*points to andering giggling like a retard*

OK...now that's just low ... Even for the rowdy room...

B.

Andering REDDSON
05-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Becka had ONE, good point:Actually, from the looks of it Andy you Neg Repped the first two WOMEN who disagreed with him…Because the I have seen myself and Innocent mention it. Luke was much more forceful in his disagreement with the posters opinion and from what I can see you didn’t ding him…I suppose its ok to disagree with someone if you are a guy but we of the weaker sex should just keep our mouths shut is that it?She’s right. I stopped the clock at the point where I entered the thread. I should have hit Luke Rape Stalker and Tanya as well:sorry.. did i get you right? You violate women by looking at her for real?
you be proud of it and you call women serious “bitches”??
if so i must ask you if you right on rapeboard? This is a fantasy board and a guy like this is only a second away from a real rape. From my view this real abuse and someone is definitely wrong here.
If i get you wrong, then sorry. I think yes, its possible to abuse someone with looks. It scared the victim, she dont know what happens later. Perhaps he follow her and rape her. This fear can do sleepless nights --> real abuse.
again: Sorry if i get you wrong. No offence!
but if i get you right i disdain you.Flat out insultry- Ya. But Luke’s English isn’t so good (by his own admission), and he even closes with the lines:
“again: Sorry if i get you wrong. No offence!
but if i get you right i disdain you.”
¿Ya know what? I don’t Like Takeher’s attitude either. But at least Luke was focused on it thinking (incorrectly) that Takeher was literal, and committing rape, not leering and making an ass of himself.

The other comment I ignored up to that point was:(H)eh, he is the type of guy i was talking about…Not specifically insultry. Yes, I know it was meant as an insult- But it wasn’t specifically. so. She walked a fine line, and didn’t trip on it.

AT THIS PONT… I entered the thread. I dunno, maybe I’m the only one that CAN READ ENGLISH up to that point. Maybe I’m the only one who realizes that not everybody in the world is good and kind, and you gotta GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

So let’s review:
Takeher was talking about LEERING at women till it seemed like a rape- Ladies, cut the fucking crap. You whine every fucking day about guys starting at your racks. Multi-million dollar sexual harassment suits come from nothing more than that.
And ya- Takeher uses the word bitches. ¿So fucking what? I don’t like him either, but he’s hardly breaking The Rules (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=4466) (by the way, all of you who did get in on that, not just Becka, Tanya, Luke, and INNOCENT, read rule six- TWICE).

My whole point in this thread was to explain WHY I had neg repped two people (and yes, there would have been two more, if Luke and Tanya hadn’t walked that line as carefully as they did). To hit everyone who deserved it would have taken too much time, though I am thinking about hitting all the FUCKING MODERATORS who ignored the rules and flamed him anyways. (That, at last count, was FIVE OF YOU.:skull-mad)

Personal asides-

Becka- GODWIN’S Law continually ignores the REDDSON Exemption: “If the jackboot fits, wear it.”
Rogue- No more jokes in a serious thread. It’s hard to tell the difference. (It was funny, but even I got thrown for a second.)

dashrendar44
05-05-2007, 07:58 PM
umm.....5 mods? i hope your joking.....even im not that morbid.....@_@

Number7
05-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Once again AR shoots himself in the foot.

Somethings never change.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
05-05-2007, 09:52 PM
something tells me this thread is going to start to get interesting lol !!!

Darkman
05-05-2007, 09:55 PM
something tells me this thread is going to start to get interesting lol !!!

i doubt it

Sexy Stewie
05-05-2007, 11:33 PM
hola a todos!
Please forgive me for hijacking this thread but since it has something to do with rep I thought I'd ask. What's the dealio with rep anyway? I think I read here that any positive reps I give anyone don't count until I've been here for seis meses (6 months) and posted a minimum of 50 mensajes true? What about the negative reps? So far I think I've only neg reped (is that the correct past tense for having given negative reputation?) spammers whose posts were later deleted anyway. But I see here folks making references to their knowing that they've received neg reps from certain others. So my ? is can you see exactly who gives you rep (I see nothing as no one has given me rep yet :( )? And if so doesn't that defeat the purpose of rep? Wouldn't people just positive rep each other back and forth like a bunch of dorky football players pattin' each others asses? Or conversely wouldn't it discourage neg rep as your target would just neg rep you right back? What about that little box that allows you to write what you think of the persons post? Who gets to read that? Sorry for hijacking your thread but I found nothing about rep in the FAQ and this thread raised some ?'s for me.

Jezebel
05-06-2007, 12:16 AM
hola a todos!
Please forgive me for hijacking this thread but since it has something to do with rep I thought I'd ask. What's the dealio with rep anyway? I think I read here that any positive reps I give anyone don't count until I've been here for seis meses (6 months) and posted a minimum of 50 mensajes true? What about the negative reps? So far I think I've only neg reped (is that the correct past tense for having given negative reputation?) spammers whose posts were later deleted anyway. But I see here folks making references to their knowing that they've received neg reps from certain others. So my ? is can you see exactly who gives you rep (I see nothing as no one has given me rep yet :( )? And if so doesn't that defeat the purpose of rep? Wouldn't people just positive rep each other back and forth like a bunch of dorky football players pattin' each others asses? Or conversely wouldn't it discourage neg rep as your target would just neg rep you right back? What about that little box that allows you to write what you think of the persons post? Who gets to read that? Sorry for hijacking your thread but I found nothing about rep in the FAQ and this thread raised some ?'s for me.

Yes, you see every rep you get in your user CP. If it's good rep it's a little green box. Red i believe is negative rep, but if the rep doesn't effect you it looks grey.

Even if the rep doesn't effect the person, it's always nice to tell someone you appreciate them or their thread!

Hope I answered your questions. :)

Sexy Stewie
05-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Yes, you see every rep you get in your user CP. If it's good rep it's a little green box. Red i believe is negative rep, but if the rep doesn't effect you it looks grey.

Even if the rep doesn't effect the person, it's always nice to tell someone you appreciate them or their thread!

Hope I answered your questions. :)

Yes thank you Jezebel, that was very helpful! :) Being the naturally inquisitive type I'm still curious about the mathematics of it all since (one of the mods I think) mentioned something to the effect that the rep levels of the reper and repee also come into play somehow. thanx again!

Sternenlied
05-06-2007, 06:39 AM
I can see your interest in that matter and I don't mind at all but this thread certainly isn't the place to discuss it. Please stay on topic.

ego
05-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Once again AR shoots himself in the foot.

No, he shoots more than this. But his shooting is unpleasant to many, so its easier (for them) to just say that he is just out of his mind and that there is no reason to take him seriously.
If you cant blame the opinion, blame the person. ;)
As you said, some things never change.

Andering REDDSON
05-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Oh no Andy, what am I going to do!!! :eek:¿May I recommend suicide? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_method)

Louise
05-09-2007, 02:37 AM
Hahaha...twat!:skull-ton

Louise
05-09-2007, 03:30 AM
Hahaha...twat!

Hmm...this is why I cant be a mod! :rolleyes: :D

Wiz
05-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Hmm...this is why I cant be a mod! :rolleyes: :D

With apologies to Phantom :D

twat

noun
1. a man who is a stupid incompetent fool [syn: fathead]
2. obscene term for female genitals [syn: cunt]

Au contraire ma belle, under the circumstances, a very apt description rendered in the appropriate place :skull-thu . Inno may have baptized him in the same fashion here had she been around to do so. BTW, I do hope that you meant [1.] because I've always been extremely partial to [2.] :D

innocent
05-09-2007, 02:12 PM
deleted

Wiz
05-10-2007, 03:19 AM
Um, sorry Wiz...she wasn't calling me a twat!!! trust me on that!!! She was talking to Andering!!!:skull-ton:skull-ton:skull-roc

Thanks Phantom, but I was well aware that Lou was referring to Andering. I'm getting up there but not experiencing any symptoms of dementia quite yet :D . (Come to think of it, how would I know?) Anyway, tongue-in-cheek apologies were extended in advance to you because, as I recall, you expressed your displeasure on two previous occasions when I quoted a dictionary's definition of a term :) .

Becka
06-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey Andy...Not that I give a rat's ass what you think but don't you have anyting better to do in your life than to lurk around here and give Neg. Rep. for 2 month old posts that you have already addressed.

Seems like a rather sad life to me but to each their own.

B.

persiangurl
06-23-2007, 02:50 PM
people actually give a shit about rep still :skull-big

Becka
06-23-2007, 04:24 PM
people actually give a shit about rep still :skull-big

No...but I do give a shit about Andy being an ass...though I should be use to it by now.

B.