PDA

View Full Version : Vote now for your favourite story

Grm
04-27-2006, 11:16 AM
OK, its too late to nominate any more, Time to vote, The winning Story gets to be sticky, as do the two runners up.

somedude
04-27-2006, 06:56 PM
I'ld vote but since I can't vote for myself what's the point!!! :D :cool:

Rogue
04-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Where did 'The Pastor's daughter gets exploited' go?

Grm
04-28-2006, 07:54 AM
Where did 'The Pastor's daughter gets exploited' go?
Sorry I couldn't fit them all in, so I left out two nominations for stories from members that are no longer active here. but if you want to vote for it I will still add them up.

sofia
05-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Now, I could be mistaken but is there not any stories of females raping females?
Oh, well, may be I could write some.

somedude
05-15-2006, 06:57 PM
I don't know about for voting, but Subgirl The Rape Mistress has female on female rape!

innocent
05-21-2006, 05:47 PM
i wanna vote for throatdaggers but no option for that.
good story tho throatdagger. post more soon!

innocent
05-21-2006, 05:48 PM
i wanna vote for throatdaggers but no option for that.
good story tho throatdagger. post more soon!

Throatdagger
05-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Innocent, Thanks for the vote. I'm going to be gone for about 3 weeks but I have just finished one. If I get the OK, I'll post that before I go.

Thanks,
Throat

gal4
07-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Why is it that all the damn stories I have been reading lately sounds like the following?

Once upon a time, they raped her happily ever after. The end.

You see what is wrong? Uh, huh, yeah, yeah, where is the damn story?

How about a story of how you guys grabbed me, and after beating me half to death, and here drag me out into the cold, stake me down into the ground with the stakes going right through the palm of my hands and legs, you heat up some lead in a pot and pour bits of it all over my exposed and welted flesh, and as I scream, you shove your manhood and pump my beaten and nearly scalped head over and over.
Next you fist both my pussy and butt and then the piece de resistance, you shove twinkies in my bloody mouth.

Thank you.

Grm
07-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Sorry throat, yours will surely win next year, but this year it looks like The rape of Padmi, with the grand total of 6 votes.
I winn a pint of bear
Thank you everyone, all six of you
Grm