PDA

View Full Version : ladies night!

innocent
03-27-2007, 04:51 PM
well folks here it is!
on sat the 7th april from 8pm till 11pm uk time i am pleased to announce the rb ladies night!
what we have available is female only access to the following...
the rowdy room...yes all of it! anyone want a bitch session or to really let loose then this is the place for you!
we have a ladies only thread in idle talk for any who feel the need for a bit of gossip to while away the eve!
in the rp room we are having a ladies only open rp!
any ideas for the rp add them to this post...i've come up with a few let me know what you think..
pj party.
nite at the strippers
day at the spa
any guys who post in the ladies only threads during this time period, your first post will be deleted..after that the warning system may be brought into force if the ladies leave anything left to warn!
guys you can still post on the rest of the board just not on the above mentioned. oh yes and for that time period rb chat is mens only just to keep things fair! if you would like we can also arrange a mens only nite at a later date if theres enough interest...
ladies i have a suggestion....to help keep the guys in a suitably teased manner how would you feel on an extra restricion....any ladies who wish to participate in ladies nite....may only post in the ladies threads and no where else! this is a chance to drive the fellas wild..and frustrate the hell outa them as they dont get to participate in any way till ladies nite is over!
so cmon who's up for it!!!
i wanna see a thread full of replies and ideas and no off topic rants this time or i'll delete them!

innocent
03-27-2007, 04:55 PM
any replies to the general forum thread please!

innocent
04-06-2007, 04:18 PM
tomorrow night!!!