PDA

View Full Version : Asking to get raped.

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX
11-27-2005, 04:26 AM
New person. Had to delete. :confused:

UK_Fan
11-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Too bad your not around the UK! Love to fuck you

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX
11-28-2005, 02:39 AM
Come to oklahoma now ya hear i will be ur play thing :cool:

UK_Fan
11-28-2005, 12:04 PM
I would love to play with your thing! ;)

kinki6419
11-28-2005, 02:52 PM
You'd better be careful if "she" had got a "thing"!

UK_Fan
11-28-2005, 05:43 PM
You'd better be careful if "she" had got a "thing"!

I'm hoping it's not that kind of thing lol

kredison
12-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Did they use your mouth at all Thicky?

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX
12-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah they did. One would do me in the ass while i was sucking the other one

kredison
12-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Yeah they did. One would do me in the ass while i was sucking the other one

Nice. It's good to see none of you were slacking off during this little escapade. Sometimes guys don't take situations like these to their full advantadge. I hope that they gave you several good mouthfulls of cum.

Dark_Rapist
12-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Okay, So I decided to do somthing a lil out there the other night. I was dressed in this school girl thing and it was like 2 in the mornin and i had no underroos on and decided to stick my bare ass on the windown and see if anybody was watching. Well i did my man laughed his ass off i was a lil drunk. :D Well i stop sit down and there is a knock on my door. I am like shit some parrent is pissed. My guy goes and opens up the door and it a guy they go outside a min and talk. and then come back inside I am sitting on couch and my guy comes up to me holds my arms behind couch and the other guy comes up puts my legs up and without warning just starts fucking the hell out of me. :p then my guy comes around the other guys picks me up and sits me on top of his dick my tiits on his chest and my guy sticks his dick in my ass. This whole thing kinda went on a while so i am not going to give all the details but by the end of it i was kinda like wow. Anyways It was great aand all this came from my drunk bare ass on the window. I asked for it. ;)

Did any of them cum in that pussy of yours? If you were near florida I would give tha pussy of your a good workout as well as that mouth and ass. :D

wimphubby
12-07-2005, 08:23 AM
No one askes to get raped and anyone who says so is sick in the head. How a woman dresses and acts is up to her, any man who thinks he can abuse her just because of the way a woman acts should be locked up.

cindyq11
12-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Well, I have played out a fantay role several times
in my short life. And lucky me, it would have been
shorter if the wrong people have got a hold of my ass.

Just a reminder. See this link.

http://www.bc.edu/schools/law/lawreviews/meta-elements/journals/bclawr/42_2/01_TXT.htm

kredison
12-10-2005, 12:28 PM
A woman's body is a beautiful thing- discipline it by all means, spank it, even punish it, but don't disfigure it. Pain is only as effective as the kindness behind the hand that wields the instrument of discipline.

A pussy is meant for teasing, training, caressing, and making love to, not butchering. If you want gore, go learn to be a butcher.

This so called Dom needs to be humilated by a real Dom and turned into a pathetic sobbing piece of meat for his peers to see... I nominate MzMadnezz for that job :-p

My two cents...

cindyq11
12-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I like to come on here and shoot bull, and fantasize.
But the real world is after all the real world.

I admit I got myself in a real deep shit a few years back.

Mainly because I was a newbie, and those far mroe experienced
than me smelled fesh meat.

Like I heard one guy say, there is no meat better than prime
fresh meat.

And me, dumb me, fell for it. What a price I have to pay
for my proclivities. But at that time who the hell did I or could
I go for help.

Hey, mom and dad, I got a problem, you know, I like to be tied up,
beaten, and fucked, who do you know that can guide me?

Oh, hell, that is the way it is. I have read all those posts of
people on alt.com. bondage.com, slavefarm.com, etc.

Nearly everybody has had a rough beginning.

All in all, however, it probably would not have done me any good.
Because I am stubborn. I had a crush on the gal that hurt me bad.
And if she was to come and aske me out again, fuck, I would all likely
fall down and kiss her feet. Hey, it is a fucking urge, I want to be
abused by her. I just do.

So, what the fuck do I do? Well, the best thing is to just climb up
on top of a tall building and throw myself off. Well, why not.
Enjoy the ride, it will be the last. I just hope to have an orgasm
on the way down.

kredison
12-11-2005, 07:50 AM
kredison,...that's so not right

"That's so not right" is sort of the operating procedure around here you know. :D

Tanya
01-06-2006, 03:34 AM
tanya was here

Tanya
01-06-2006, 07:38 AM
tanya was here

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX
01-18-2006, 03:57 AM
Okay real rape has nothing to do with sex no matter what anybody says its about power i read reports all day my dad is detective in sex crimes the rape I talk about strictly fantasy me feeling like i have no controll of whats going to happen is the biggest turn on ever and it makes me cum so hard. And the people i open up to enough to do stuff like that with are turned on sexually by being in controll alot of times just knowing i want them to be in complete controll is what does it for them. People need to chill lighten up. Why is there always so much drama on here?

Grm
01-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Okay real rape has nothing to do with sex no matter what anybody says its about power i read reports all day my dad is detective in sex crimes the rape I talk about strictly fantasy me feeling like i have no controll of whats going to happen is the biggest turn on ever and it makes me cum so hard. And the people i open up to enough to do stuff like that with are turned on sexually by being in controll alot of times just knowing i want them to be in complete controll is what does it for them. People need to chill lighten up. Why is there always so much drama on here?

What a strange irony, that your father is a detective in sex crimes and you get so turned on by rape play. As for drama;
As You Like It, william shakespeare

"All the world 's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts" - (Act II, Scene VII)

ink slinger
Grm

xtreme_dream06
01-22-2006, 01:14 PM
female 18 indiana

toromieda
01-22-2006, 04:16 PM
female 18 indiana

yeah, me too, and after, take me to dinner at a nice restaurant, and here we are in you dungeon, and you show me all kinds of torture devices you gonna use on me and nice cool tables, racks and X frames on which i will be tied down to.
Oh, yeah, Master, excuse me, do not mean any disrespect but when was the last time you had an STD test? Did it come out all right?

Well, good, lets go see a movie next week end, and then you can take me out to the special place out in the woods and rape me.

See ya at 6. Looking forward to it. Thanks. Love ya.

XXXXOOOOXXXX

MarcEdeSade
03-26-2006, 07:54 AM
People need to chill lighten up. Why is there always so much drama on here?

rape is dramatic, my dear thicky.

it's why SVU is such a great show.