PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Mainstream Rape Clip posted on this Board a while ago....

bazuka21
02-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Hello, I am searching for a mainstream vid which was posted quite a while ago here (not of good quality print - maybe from 70's or 80's). The clip is big in size. I will describe it below and maybe someone can please help me with the link or repost.

A big black guy (serial rapist) abducts women from the bus stop late at night (maybe before the last bus ride) while they are waiting for the bus. He abducts the white female lead from the bus stop, takes her to a remote place in the car, she is seen blindfolded and hands bound, he punches her in the stomach and rapes her in the backseat (rape is off-screen). After he is done, you can see the car on the road, a door opens and she is dumped on the side of the road, hands bound, blindfolded and he drives away.

Additional info: In this mainstream movie, after the rape her family and siblings do not believe her as she cannot describe him. She is frustrated as no one believes her, and you can see her scared everytime she is on a bus looking at all black people suspiciously. Her mother then tries to test her story and to make sure she is not making all this up, stands late at night at the same bus stop, lo and behold she gets abducted too by the serial rapist.

I would appreciate a repost or movie name. Thankssss