PDA

View Full Version : Subgirl The Rape Mistress! F, F, NC, spanking and bondage

somedude
04-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Bet those story codes got your attention! :D I've been one busy pervert of a writer lately and here is a story I wrote for Subgirl. Subby doesn't post much here, but she's a really great girl who I am proud to call my friend. So in honor of her I present Subgirl The Rape Mistress!!!

Subgirl
The
Rape Mistress
by
T.J. Lazier
a.k.a.
somedude

Her codename was Subgirl. However she was not a sub even though what a girl she was at five foot nine with long blond hair, blue eyes set in a lovely face and a long legged, shapely build. When naked, which was how Subgirl always worked her body was quite something to look at with her long silky legs, smooth shaved pussy, round hips and ass, a small waist and full breasts with pink nipples and her soft skin tanned from head to toe.
Subgirl was naked for her job because besides being an incredibly hot blonde she was the Rape Mistress of the Order of the Plucked Rose.
The Order of the Plucked Rose was a secret society of wealthy individuals who kidnapped beautiful young women to turn them into private sex slaves. As Rape Mistress of the Order Subgirl’s job was to break in the new slave girls and train them for their new masters and mistresses. That job was something that Subgirl enjoyed and to her intense pride and great pleasure she was very good at it. So it was with great delight that she always took on the job of breaking in and training a new slave.
Subgirl took on the job of breaking in one slave with even more delight since she knew the woman and had recommended her abduction into slavery. That woman was named Angel and she was a tall girl with long red hair and a beautiful face with pale blue eyes. Angel’s body was beautiful with soft pale skin, long slender legs with a slim bar of pussy hair between them, shapely hips and ass, tiny waist and full pink nippled breasts. All of which Subgirl admired through a one way window as the redhead knelt shivering with terror on the floor of a small holding cell in the Order of the Plucked Rose’s secret lair with her hands bound behind her back and a blindfold over her eyes.
Angel was a friend of hers who she had admired and wanted for years. The redhead was actually a lesbian and the two of them had fooled around, but the playful sex they had engaged in was not the sort of sex Subgirl truly wanted with her friend. Subgirl wanted to teach the gloriously beautiful Angel all about being a slave of the Order of the Plucked Rose. Which she was about to do as she stood clad in nothing but a black velvet mask looking through the one way window at her soon to be victim.
“Take the new slave to trainin room two,” Subgirl instructed two of her subordinates in her sweet little southern drawl.
“Yes Rape Mistress,” one of the tall, heavily muscled masked men replied before they left the observation room for the holding cell.
Subgirl watched with a certain arousal as her two assistants strode into the small cell and hauled the naked, blindfolded and bound Angel onto her feet. Both men ignored the redhead’s protests and demands to know what was going on while they carried her out of the room. Leaving the observation room Subgirl followed her assistants and victim down the concrete corridor that led to training room two with her eyes fixed on Angel’s exquisite ass and her own rear swishing as she padded after them on her bare feet.
Training room two had a heavy metal door that one of the men hauling Angel pushed open before they went through holding the squirming redhead by one arm each with her toes barely touching the floor. The two assistants were experienced and knew the Rape Mistress’ standard procedure. Dragging Angel to the center of the big room that contained a number of benches, tables and other bondage equipment they unbound her hands. Then they pulled the pale girl’s arms up over her head and fastened her wrists into steel manacles hanging from chains attached to the ceiling before releasing her so that she was suspended from those chains up on her toes.
Subgirl ran her hungry eyes over Angel’s stretched, naked body as her assistants left without a word. When they had closed the heavy steel door behind them the Rape Mistress crossed the room to where her blindfolded friend hung in the center of the room. Reaching out with her soft, long fingernailed hands Subgirl caressed them over Angel’s soft skinned body, stroking the girl’s thighs, hips, waist, belly and breasts as the redhead shuddered and moaned.
“What do you want?” Angel demanded in her soft feminine voice. “Why am I here?”
Subgirl pinched the new slave’s pink nipples sharply and as the girl gasped she told her, “To make you my slave honey!”
“Tina?!” the redhead gasped in shock as she obviously recognized her friend’s voice.
Subgirl giggled and tweaked her victim’s hardening nipples more. “The one and only. But here I am the Rape Mistress and from now on you will call me Mistress,” she said.
Angel squirmed from the way her new mistress was tormenting her nipples and asked, “Why are you doing this to me?”
“Because I want to make you my bitch sweetie,” the Rape Mistress replied and rolled and polled the other girl’s tits so that she squealed. “I’ve wanted to make you scream and beg as my little slave girl since I first laid as on ya,” she declared.
“But I’m your friend,” Angel whimpered.
“You’re my slave,” Subgirl corrected and releasing her slave’s nipples she slapped her face with one hand, then the other while telling her, “And you will always address me as mistress!”
Angela began to cry then, with tears flowing out from under her blindfold. “Please just let me go Tina,” she begged.
“Now I must punish your for not callin me mistress,” Subgirl said with a theatrical sigh because she very much wanted to punish her beautiful new plaything.
As Angel sobbed and begged for Subgirl to let her go the Rape Mistress debated for a moment whether to call for her assistants to help her reposition the slave for her punishment. Then Subgirl decided to do it herself and bending down she pulled the redhead’s legs apart and secured each ankle with a manacle chained to the floor so that Angel was stretched with her legs spread. Standing up Subgirl reached between her slave’s wide spread legs and fondled her pussy and dark red pubic hair.
“I’m goin to spank that pale round ass of yours till you call me mistress and beg me to stop,” the Rape Mistress told Angel as she stroked her pussy lips and tugged at her red curls.
Angel shuddered and whimpering she begged, “Please let me go Tina!”
Subgirl yanked a tuft of pussy hair so the girl squealed. “That just earned you an even longer spankin,” she said.
Ignoring Angel’s further sobs and pleading for release the Rape Mistress took her hand from the redhead’s pussy and went to retrieve the implement she would spank the girl with. What Subgirl took from a nearby table was a wide leather taws with a split end. The short paddle like whip had seen much use and it’s leather had grown supple with age, but not so that it lessened the burning sting of it’s lash.
Moving back over to the helplessly chained and stretched Angel Subgirl stroked the taws over the girl’s breasts, belly and between her legs. “This is called a taws and I’m goin to beat your ass with it Angel,” she said as she rubbed it against the redhead’s pussy.
Angel shuddered in her chains and writhed, but her only verbal reply was a long moaning sob of despair. Laughing a wicked laugh Subgirl took the taws from the slave’s pussy and stepped around behind her with her nipples hard and her pussy wet and tingling with the anticipation of beating her friend’s pale, round ass. Subgirl fondled Angel’s pert ass cheeks with her hand before stroking the taws slowly over that firm backside and the redhead moaned and shuddered at the feel of the supple leather caressing what it would soon bite.
“Scream loud honey, this in gonna hurt,” the Rape Mistress stated and setting her stance she pulled the taws back with her right arm and slapped it hard across both of Angel’s ass cheeks.
The redhead did scream as the wide split ended strap lashed her ass. She writhed helplessly in pain in her chains and sobbed with agony from the big red welts on her pert pale buttocks as she was struck again. Feeling a thrill in her pussy Subgirl lashed Angel again to much the same results. A fourth time the Rape Mistress slashed her new slave’s ass with the taws and the girl writhed more and her sobs were even louder as her spanking continued till her ass was bright red.
“Please mistress!” the redhead screamed at long last. “Please stop mistress! Please!” Angel begged between gasping sobs of tortured agony.
Giving Angel’s ass one last lash with the taws Subgirl stopped the savage spanking. “Very good Angel, you’ve learned your first lesson as a slave,” she told the sobbing woman as she admired her bright red buttocks with both arousal and satisfaction. “Now it is time for me to teach you your second lesson,” the Rape Mistress announced.
With those words Subgirl left the chained redhead to her pained crying and made her way back to the table she had taken the taws from. Returning the whip to the table the blonde retrieved an ingenious strap-on dildo that had a vibrating pad for the wearer that stimulated her clit as she used it on her slaves. Subgirl stepped into the harness and fastened the dildo on securely and made sure the vibrating pad was against her aching clit before she returned to Angel.
The Rape Mistress slapped the redhead’s red ass as she stepped up behind her so that the slave girl jumped in pain and writhed in her chains. Then she reached up and unfastened Angel’s wrists and pushed the girl forward so that she fell onto her hands and knees with her legs spread wide by the manacles that still held her ankles. Kneeling down behind the redhead Subgirl pulled the blindfold from her victim’s eyes while she stroked her spread pussy with her other hand.
“Please let me go mistress!” Angel plead as her tormentor caressed her pussy lips and rubbed her clit skillfully.
Subgirl simply laughed in response to that and continued to tease the slave’s clit until the girl’s pussy was wet despite herself. “Your second lesson is that you’re my bitch honey!” the Rape Mistress then declared and taking Angel’s round hips in her hands the blonde thrust the long, thick dildo into her cunt.
The redhead gasped from that brutal entry and gasped more and moaned loudly as Subgirl raped her with long hard thrusts of the strap-on. Those thrusts activated the vibrating pad and sent exquisite pleasure through the Rape Mistress’ clit as she fucked her friend savagely. Her moans grew as loud as Angel’s and she leaned forward to grasp the redheaded girl’s breasts and she squeezed those and pulled her victim’s nipples savagely while rubbing her own breasts against he girl’s back as she raped her.
Responding to that brutal fucking despite the fact she had been beaten and was now being raped Angel was the first to cry out in orgasm. Subgirl soon joined her, but did not stop her hard thrusting as she continued to drive the dildo into the redhead’s pussy while she fucked them both to come after come till she finally collapsed atop Angel who was sprawled on her face with her ass in the air sobbing in pleasure and pain.
“Who’s bitch are you?” Subgirl whispered in her victim’s ear.
“I am your bitch Rape Mistress!” Angela gasped in complete submission.
“Damn right!” Subgirl the Rape Mistress said with a wicked giggle.

The End

persiangurl
04-24-2006, 03:38 AM
:D :D

yummy

somedude
04-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Two grins and a yummy from PG! Now that's what I call a good review! :D

subgirl
04-25-2006, 01:53 AM
subby kiss stelling jet ride male high club wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry rick flair monmet great story

somedude
04-25-2006, 03:12 AM
Mile high club!!! An awesome review from the Rape Mistress herself! ;) :D

wickedred
12-05-2006, 09:05 AM
great story !!

somedude
12-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the story:)

kinkyone
12-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the story:)