PDA

View Full Version : Library

weak
03-13-2007, 07:59 PM
College was tough and exams were brutal. For those same reasons I was slumped in a straight backed chair, nearly asleep, trying to memorize the purpose of the nervous system. I kept reading the same sentence over and over, trying to focus but finding that was impossible. The librarian had long since left, telling me to leave when I was done, it being well past midnight. The woman told me the doors were locked and I had no reason not to trust her. I wasn't particularly frightened of being alone, but the eerie silence of the shelves was getting to me.

goodboy
03-13-2007, 10:37 PM
It has been an extremely frustrating evening, and I am in a remarkably bad mood, as I slam the last book into the shelves and slump down disgusted. Now I am going to flunk tomorrow's test for sure.

It is then that I hear some movement at the far end of the room. Curious I make my way for the source of the movement stealthily.

weak
03-16-2007, 09:06 PM
And through the musty quiet comes a sound that definitely sounds like male PMS. Well, as long as they leave me alone, I will be fine, I thought to myself studying a picture of a nerve cell with half-hearted interest.

goodboy
03-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Good. It's the beautiful sophomore from the Botany department. When we had entered the college three months ago, she had given tha leading speech in the freshers' welcome. I had been fantasizing her since.

"Hullo dearie!" I say warmly, stepping out from behind the shelves.

weak
03-17-2007, 12:18 PM
The face I could vaguely remember, but the name evaded me. Most names did, socializing wasn't my forte; relationships were redundant and commitment was trouble in my opinion. I probably had more commitment phobia than most guys at the university. Ironic. I looked back down to my book and began to read the next paragraph.

"Hi," I replied, not as up-beat. I hoped he wouldn't expect to chat.

goodboy
03-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Knowing we were alone, I was a bit licentious (forgive the double meaning).
I snatched the book out of your hands and flipped idly through its pages, saying: "I think we should socialize a bit. I am Jude, Ju for short."

weak
03-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Not cool. "I think you should give my book back seeing as I need it to pass for tomorrow. If you honestly crave social distraction, you shouldn't have come to a closed library," I replied coldly, standing. I reached out to grab my book. I wasn't going to give out my name like some sort of flyer. Kendall was written clearly on the first page of my book, but I didn't think he'd take the time to look there. Looking up, I realized he was much taller than me and from the looks of it, in better shape. Running kept you fit, but I was definitely not a heavy weight. I wasn't worried, I looked like absolute crap tonight. I had my long, dark hair in a loose ponytail and I was wearing ugly sweatpants with the school sweatshirt. I wasn't wearing makeup either, so I must have looked disturbing enough. There shouldn't have been any basis of appeal on his part.

goodboy
03-18-2007, 12:58 PM
The first look at the book had been enough for me to recognize it as the statistics book I had read about a year ago. I yawned and kept it in the shelves.

"Firstly, I didn't come into a closed library. You can't come into a closed library as a rule, by definition of closed. Whether the library closed later on is not my business. And secondly, you can go back to that later. I was looking for a book on noncommuting Hilbert spaces, but couldn't find a suitable one. So I am frustrated, and want someone to talk to."

I wanted the fact that I am a far better student, even as a year junior, to sink in.

weak
03-18-2007, 01:57 PM
I scoffed. Who does he think he is? I thought scathingly. His holier-than-thou attitude was irritating me. Hilbert spaces? Math, maybe physics, no idea. I only took my meager math classes to graduate, I really didn't need advanced numbers or physics to become a surgeon.

"Then if you're so intelligent, you should be able to recognize when a peron is desperately trying to get you to leave. If you haven't recognized the fact that I need privacy, then you're only booksmart with an attitude."

I wanted to add that therefore was not interesting at all, but I closed my mouth. This kid thought he was sooo much smarter than me, please. Maybe in physics or whatever he was taking, but I was third in the sophomore class biology, chemistry, and phisiology. The two ahead of me were not of my concern, one was a junior and the other was a no-life recluse.

I sat back down and ignored him, grabbing my notebook and pretending to read my notes. I couldn't concentrate when I knew he was standing right there, being a pain in the ass.

goodboy
03-18-2007, 10:23 PM
"Ah but leaving is entirely my business, sugar plum", I said, and just to irritate her, bent down in a flash and planted a kiss on her cheek. Before she could react, I was straight up again and grinning down at her.

weak
03-18-2007, 10:50 PM
I saw red but only tightened the grip I had on the desk. The notes blurred before me but I kept the nonchalant façade.

“Cute. I let you get around to leaving then.”

Before I try and strangle you, I wanted to add.

goodboy
03-19-2007, 03:22 AM
"Ah but you are forgetting again that this library is closed, and by an equivalent deifinition of closed, I can't get out of here, see?"
I took a chair, and sat very close to you, and put my arm around you.

weak
03-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Was this guy serious? Did he not understand how close he was to death? Or, at least, a swift kick to the balls?

"No, I'm afraid I do not see considering your logic is flawed and I'd be happy to push you out the window if you find 'leaving' above your intelligence level."

I shurgged away, leaning closer to my neatly copied notes.

goodboy
03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
I do not generally behave badly with girls, but that night I was in a nasty mood. With an evil grin, I pulled my chair even closer.

"Let's see what presents difficulties", I said, looking at the book. At the same time my hand went around you to the front of your sweatshirt, and rested lightly on your breast, moving ever so slightly from time to time.

weak
03-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Yes, he definitely needed a good kick in the balls.

"Could you not touch me?" I mean, damnit, I get enough people trying to cop a feel when I'm actually dressed up, I don't freaking want it when I'm wearing my ugly day clothes.

goodboy
03-20-2007, 07:21 AM
"Sure I could!" and with a broad grin I put my left hand inside your sweatshirt, while my right hand shot down inside your sweatpants and between your legs. All this happened in a fraction of a second, and before I could react, I had jumped out of the chair, and was guffawing at a safe distance. "Thanks for the nice request!"

weak
03-25-2007, 01:57 PM
I flushed red with shock and embarassment. Oh hell no. I stood with the posture that all males recognized: the pissed off, I'm gonna kick your ass pose. I stood my full five foot six and three quarters, and my 113 lbs. Not really a match but they say anger really increases your strength.

"Are you fucking psychotic?"

I didn't yell it, it was more of a lethal hiss.

goodboy
03-25-2007, 10:17 PM
"No, I just need a bit of fun, and I am having it. After all, one can take only so much of hilbert spaces without getting bored."

weak
03-25-2007, 10:20 PM
I'd have prefered if he was pyschotic.

"Well you've had your fun now, so run along."

I sat back down in a huff, picked up my pen and began taking notes on the axon terminal and tried to keep my face from staying this embarassing bright red color.

goodboy
03-25-2007, 10:27 PM
"Not really."
I reached down in a flash again and caught hold of your legs, and pulled them up. As I held them there, you helplessly kept kicking and moving your hands, as I grinned. It is often advantageous to be strong.

Holding your legs together with one hand, I reached down with the other and pulled your sweatpants all the way down - nay, up! - your legs and off.

weak
03-26-2007, 05:25 PM
"Let go of me, asshole!" I screamed, thrashing about, trying to kick, scratch, whatever I could do.

I twisted and swung about, trying to make it as difficult as possible to hold onto me. I'd rather be dropped and have a concussion than be raped.

goodboy
03-27-2007, 12:19 AM
"Why this restlessness lady? We are nearing the fun part."
As I held on tight to your legs, I was delighted to see you had nothing on under the sweatpants.
"I would like you to take off your shirt instead."

weak
11-03-2007, 11:00 PM
"Let go of me, you sick freak!" I shrieked, desperately trying to wriggle free.

I was now only wearing a swearshirt with nothing underneath and my most comfortable pair of boy shorts and of course my socks--I had taken off my shoes hours ago.

-sorry I've been MIA ;)

goodboy
11-10-2007, 02:21 AM
"I am not letting go of you in a hurry baby! Now why don't you be a nice girl and take your shirt off. It's getting in the way."