PDA

View Full Version : I concede to Best Chinese…

Andering REDDSON
03-07-2007, 12:40 AM
I must concede defeat… B/C’s worse than me…
But at least I TRY to make people’s lives better… With flamethrowrs, of course…

Jasmine
03-07-2007, 12:46 AM
LOL Andering! You have always been sweet to me! And I learned to spell your name!

jas

clan_hunter
03-07-2007, 12:31 PM
I must concede defeat… B/C’s worse than me…
But at least I TRY to make people’s lives better… With flamethrowrs, of course…

No no no Red you are way worse.

He has given up and You are still herehttp://bestsmileys.com/waving/3.gif

sindyloo
03-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Dont worry ANDY!:skull-thu I am sure clan hunter is only kidding about you and really REALLY LIKES YOU!:skull-eek :skull-big

You are still here and so fun, still as we Know you do not have a mental problem as BIG as that idiot?? NO ONE CAN!

Think you are a really great replacement for Brek here, but more fun and more witty! And on your worst day you could slam this guy easily with only a tiny part of your brain!:skull-bee :skull-roc

Andering REDDSON
03-08-2007, 01:36 AM
LOL Andering! You have always been sweet to me! And I learned to spell your name!
jas¿Why does everyone keep getting upset about the spelling? I know it’s weird, so I never say anything. (Well, the first time, but after that I drop it…)No no no Red you are way worse.
He has given up and You are still herehttp://bestsmileys.com/waving/3.gifNo, he keeps re-registering under new names.Dont worry ANDY!:skull-thu I am sure clan hunter is only kidding about you and really REALLY LIKES YOU!:skull-eek :skull-bigGod, I hope not…You are still here and so fun, still as we Know you do not have a mental problem as BIG as that idiot?? NO ONE CAN!I know… He’s REALLY messed up…Think you are a really great replacement for Brek here, but more fun and more witty! And on your worst day you could slam this guy easily with only a tiny part of your brain!:skull-bee :skull-roc“I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.”
¡COME NOW, WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS! ¡SERIOUSLY, YOU ALL FLAMED ME BETTER THAN THIS, AND I WAS BEGGING FOR IT! ¡LITERALLY!

Best, I submit, humbly, to you that we are unworthy of your presence, as is the entire world. You must ascend to the next plane, and may I recommend a simple noose to accomplish this goal.