PDA

View Full Version : I Need Advice !!!

ChrisP
04-15-2006, 05:24 AM
I have fondled my mom's 36D tits against her will three times... All of them over her blouse. Never touched any flesh...

First time. it was 5 years ago and we were watching TV. I hugged her shoulder and tried to cup her tit she resisted but didn't say anything until I managed to get a quick hold of her tit. She just told me "Get serious!" and I went to my room to jack off. No more talk was done about it...

Second time it was 4 years ago and it was the day we had learned about my success at going to University. My mom came home with my sister after work and came to my room to hug me as my sis went to her room. Well the grinding of her tits against my chest as she was hugging me made me hard and so as she was leaving the room, I grabbed her from behind then got hold of her tits and fondled for 5-10 seconds. She begged me "Chris, Chris, please stop it... what are you doing?" and gave me a pleading look. I stopped mainly cause my sister was in the house. Again, no more talk about it aftewards...

I had to wait till last March to do it again... It was a Sunday morning and my dad wasn't in the house, he had some errands to do. I woke up with a hard-on as usual and while I was getting up from bed, mom came to clean up the room. Watching her bend over the bed to make it drove even hornier and with my mind in a blur from the sleep, I didn't give it any 2nd thoughts. I threw her on the bed and started to fondle her tits violently until she screamed for my sister (10 y.o. at the time) to come into the room which she did and I had to stop. Afterwards, she wasn't angry and tried to talk some sense in me telling me "This is sick, don't do it again", "I'm your mother" etc. I asked her to let me feel her a little but she declined, telling me she wouldn't do such sick things. She made me promise I understood and wouldn't do it in the future, else she would have to take other measures. It stopped there and no more talk was done. I really don't know how far I'd go if sis wasn't in the house.

My fantasy is to throw her to my bed and tie her... Then I tear her clothes and bra and squeeze her tits, sucking her large brown nipples. After that I tear her panties and fuck her cunt with all the strentgh I can. Just before cumming I withdraw and place my cock between her tits. I titty-fuck her till I spray my cum all over her boobs and face...

I leaved her tied and play with her tits until I get hard again... Then I turn her face down and bury my cock up her ass. I give her good strong thrusts. I get her on hands and knees and keep fucking her ass squeezing her huge hanging boobs all the while... I cum again deep into her bowels... And that's only the beginning...

All I want is a chance to do it again! Only this time I want to touch flesh and maybe titty-fuck her!

What do you think should I do it?? Can anyone give me any advice on how to fondle her tits again?? How can I keep her quiet afterwards??

I attach pics of her in bikini...

ChrisP
04-15-2006, 05:27 AM
Here's more pics of my big-titted mommy...

mmmthatsbetter
04-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Having looked at the pics of your mom I can see why you want to grope her tits, they are wonderful, but you have to remember she is your mother.

It is fine to have fantasies about her but if you really went through with any of it you would be in big trouble. She obviously doesn't want you to do anything to her and would create a big fuss if you did.

Maybe you should cum in her clean bra or knickers and then when she wears them you know that your cum will be pressed against her body.

But if she was my mom I would want to have her.....

joehill
04-16-2006, 12:23 PM
I to can see why you want to grab hold she has nice tits and it whould be fun to suck on to good luck

Brek
04-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I don't think incest is CATEGORICALLY wrong, but consider the ways that could get really fucked up. I mean, breaking up with a former friend has so many problems, what about your friggin mother?

persiangurl
04-17-2006, 12:31 AM
I have fondled my mom's 36D tits against her will three times... All of them over her blouse. Never touched any flesh...

First time. it was 5 years ago and we were watching TV. I hugged her shoulder and tried to cup her tit she resisted but didn't say anything until I managed to get a quick hold of her tit. She just told me "Get serious!" and I went to my room to jack off. No more talk was done about it...

Second time it was 4 years ago and it was the day we had learned about my success at going to University. My mom came home with my sister after work and came to my room to hug me as my sis went to her room. Well the grinding of her tits against my chest as she was hugging me made me hard and so as she was leaving the room, I grabbed her from behind then got hold of her tits and fondled for 5-10 seconds. She begged me "Chris, Chris, please stop it... what are you doing?" and gave me a pleading look. I stopped mainly cause my sister was in the house. Again, no more talk about it aftewards...

I had to wait till last March to do it again... It was a Sunday morning and my dad wasn't in the house, he had some errands to do. I woke up with a hard-on as usual and while I was getting up from bed, mom came to clean up the room. Watching her bend over the bed to make it drove even hornier and with my mind in a blur from the sleep, I didn't give it any 2nd thoughts. I threw her on the bed and started to fondle her tits violently until she screamed for my sister (10 y.o. at the time) to come into the room which she did and I had to stop. Afterwards, she wasn't angry and tried to talk some sense in me telling me "This is sick, don't do it again", "I'm your mother" etc. I asked her to let me feel her a little but she declined, telling me she wouldn't do such sick things. She made me promise I understood and wouldn't do it in the future, else she would have to take other measures. It stopped there and no more talk was done. I really don't know how far I'd go if sis wasn't in the house.

My fantasy is to throw her to my bed and tie her... Then I tear her clothes and bra and squeeze her tits, sucking her large brown nipples. After that I tear her panties and fuck her cunt with all the strentgh I can. Just before cumming I withdraw and place my cock between her tits. I titty-fuck her till I spray my cum all over her boobs and face...

I leaved her tied and play with her tits until I get hard again... Then I turn her face down and bury my cock up her ass. I give her good strong thrusts. I get her on hands and knees and keep fucking her ass squeezing her huge hanging boobs all the while... I cum again deep into her bowels... And that's only the beginning...

All I want is a chance to do it again! Only this time I want to touch flesh and maybe titty-fuck her!

What do you think should I do it?? Can anyone give me any advice on how to fondle her tits again?? How can I keep her quiet afterwards??

I attach pics of her in bikini...

lmao... i remember when i first saw this story posted maybe two years ago, i thought it was hilarious then, and i think its hilarious now...

well, if u cant talk her into it or bribe her into it (diamond tennis bracelet?)
i suggest you find any other old bitch that resembles ur moms and have a go at the old farts ass

aiight?

:)

Brek
04-17-2006, 04:23 AM
Perhaps a roofie colada?

HN1
05-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Having looked at the pics of your mom I can see why you want to grope her tits, they are wonderful, but you have to remember she is your mother.

Or remember that she's human - not an object, so he should stop abusing her. He posted this story on another board somewhere on the internet and I've spoken to him via e-mail. He's one fucked-up cunt.

ChrisP
06-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Come On You Guys!!!

Is there no one interested here in mom's huge tits? Give advice on how to grab them!!

kinkyone
06-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Come On You Guys!!!

....... Give advice on how to grab them!!Trust me boy....that's not such a great idea :D

it would be better for your ass if you let this fantasy within the boundries of your skull :D

gal4
07-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Hi, there, I used to be ChrisP's dad, but I was so in love with my son, I had this sex change operation, and now he gets to fuck me all the time.

Wow, modern medicine is so wonderful.

http://www.asmaraspa.com/chicfun_archives/2004_09_06/Business04.jpg

Was ChrisP's dad, now his Mom.

Proud of it. You all should have a son like ChrisP.

Ilikeithard
07-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Loved ya post...LMAO

blupheat
08-07-2006, 03:40 PM
I just checked out your pics and I don't blame you at all! Your mom has one nice rack. Maybe if you tried it with a friend, both of you drinking, this way you'll have some excuses afterwards like "my friend got me high" or something. This bitch has fantastic tits and they should be used and often.

ChrisP
01-11-2007, 10:17 AM
I see that the pics are gone... If anyone wants to check mommy's giant boobs i can't send them by e-mail.

I'm still waiting for your suggestions on how to molest her...

Sister_lover
01-11-2007, 01:35 PM
I see that the pics are gone... If anyone wants to check mommy's giant boobs i can't send them by e-mail.

I'm still waiting for your suggestions on how to molest her...can i see the pictures. i will try to help u out.

Timberlake53
01-16-2007, 09:40 AM
repost the pics

misterbirdie
01-19-2007, 02:38 PM
its a fact, moms tend to dont tell anyone if they are abused by their sons. its their motherly instinct to protect their children even if its them who get into harm.

ChrisP
01-20-2007, 05:31 PM
reposting the pics...

neondick
01-20-2007, 07:58 PM
mmmmm those look yummy

i say get a chance where no one else is home. walk up to her say mom..you are hot as fuck and i want to fuck you. lets go to my room.

Mirror Crack'd
01-21-2007, 01:55 PM

I'm still waiting for your suggestions on how to molest her...

Dude, there's only one way that does it for me. The bathroom sink, when she's washing her hair. Once you get up behind them, they've got no leverage, they can't rake you with those claws but you can still see their face in the mirror.

Get up close with your hard-on tight against them. The choice is yours, a blouse draped over a skirt? Run your hands up underneath it and hell, why not underneath the bra too! :skull-lov A shirt tucked in? Go up over the shirt, you can always grab a handful and if you want, rip the shirt open.

Chances are you wont see the outside world after this without being sedated so why not get your knee in between hers and kick those feet apart?

Cheers
MC

** standard exemption clause: don't do it, it's naughty, always use condoms, yadda yadda :skull-evi

misterbirdie
01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
man she has big boobs.... man rape her, she is ur mother she wont tell.

neondick
01-21-2007, 04:32 PM
man she has big boobs.... man rape her, she is ur mother she wont tell.

..........you don't rape people it's only fantasy. first you fantastize about it. try a lil sum sum on your fantastized subject and see there reaction if possitive you proceed if negative you back off for a while and try again.

misterbirdie
01-22-2007, 01:43 PM
try it while she is sleeping.... she would be too defenseless to begin with. i used to do it with my sister. i fondled her breast and licked her clit while she was sleeping. when she woke up she didnt do anything, i licked her pussy for some minute while she had woken before i went out. i tell you she was just staring frozen. she never talked about it after to me or to anyone.:skull-thu

lumpy
01-23-2007, 08:29 AM
reposting the pics...
hey your mom is hott, i had thesame thing with my g/f's mother, 44dd and she is always wearing stuff that shows them off, i saw her about 2 weeks ago bending over to make the bed and i went behind herand rubbed against her ass and grabbed both tits and squeezed she kinda shok me loose and said not t do it again, hen smiled and said(unless i beg u), i go thru her bras and panties all the time and without her knowledge fill them with cum and know she has my load all over her tits and pussy....do u ever look at your moms and see if she has sexy stuff? also what does your sis look like?

Myaunt
01-25-2007, 11:50 AM
wow your mom has nice tits

Xtreme Trojan
02-03-2007, 03:14 PM
so were are the other 4 pics of your mom ?

hardcockoncam
02-04-2007, 09:15 PM
pics

SorryForBeing
02-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Well maybe if you really do, talk to her about it. I mean, she's your mom. Of all people you should think about her before forcing those actions.

ChrisP
04-25-2007, 08:02 PM
more pics of the busty slut...

leave your comments...

Ahab
04-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Actually raping anyone is wrong. If she doesn't want you to do it, then I suggest you don't. You make it sound as if you expect people to give you advice on how to force yourself on her. As far as I know, this is against the forum guidelines.

In my opinion its a shame she hasn't already taken actions to prevent you from doing it again.

horndogkeith
05-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Christ your willing to distroy your relationship with your mother and have you hate you for the rest of your life?

ChrisP
05-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Christ your willing to distroy your relationship with your mother and have you hate you for the rest of your life?

Yes!! I'd do anything to fuck her tits!!!

Darkman
05-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Yes!! I'd do anything to fuck her tits!!!

LOL!

ChrisP
08-08-2007, 06:50 AM
I've made my decision. Tomorrow I'm going on vacation with mom and I'm going at least to fuck her tits. Although, I don't think I'll stop there... :skull-mad

sindyloo
08-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Hell NO Chris...TAKE what you can get and enjoy her as she...wants you too!:skull-thu :skull-evi :skull-evi

rocksalt
08-18-2007, 10:36 PM
I've made my decision. Tomorrow I'm going on vacation with mom and I'm going at least to fuck her tits. Although, I don't think I'll stop there... :skull-mad

wow. I hope you're not in jail for raping your mom now. :(

Twisted & Easy
08-18-2007, 10:41 PM
I woke up with a hard-on as usual and while I was getting up from bed, mom came to clean up the room. Watching her bend over the bed to make it drove even hornier..

You said that.. and also said something about University?? LMFAO!!! If you are old enough to go to a university but mommy still has to clean your room and make your bed for you.. YOU ARENT READY FOR TITTIES OR SEX!!!!

Number7
08-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Surreal Killa
08-20-2007, 04:54 AM
I can't get the pics to work.

Wolfin69
08-22-2007, 02:01 AM
He's probably bullshiting us...

troix07
10-02-2007, 11:58 PM
yeah bro their is no way u gonna tap that and still expect to have a descent relationship with her. so u have to options:

1). u let this fantasy stay a fantasy.

2). or 2 the only way to get in that ass is a roofie (not recommened) but it will work if u decide to do it.

haynguy
10-06-2007, 04:37 AM
So what happened bro??

rocksalt
11-29-2007, 08:55 PM
What happened?

psebastian1280
07-28-2008, 03:15 AM
Hey, what happened? :skull-roc

Uncle Al
09-30-2008, 10:01 PM
She's fine, but now he lives in Turkey.

scruffygoat
10-29-2008, 06:40 PM
put a date rape pill in her drink when no ones home and when shes out rape the bitch :D

rodman
03-20-2009, 12:45 AM
so has anyone herd from chris p did he score?

ptmax
05-09-2009, 01:55 AM
i was dreaming of it when i was a boy...never made it as far as you though

mysexymom95
05-23-2009, 05:03 AM
show ur morning hardness to ur mom and seduce her nad touch her in romantic way and whn u get chnace to kiss ,kiss her on her nick and same time slowly fondle her boobs.
msg me for more mysexymom95@yahoo.co.in msg in msngr

mysexymom95
05-23-2009, 05:04 AM
show ur morning hardness to ur mom and seduce her and touch her in romantic way and whn u get chance to kiss ,kiss her on her nick and same time slowly fondle her boobs.
msg me for more mysexymom95@yahoo.co.in msg in msngr