PDA

View Full Version : Julias Journal Excerpts (real)

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Removed by CP

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Removed by CP.

Louise
03-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Interesting CP, hope you continue with these. I kept a journal of my 2 year loving D/s relationship, it was on Myspace for a long time...who knows...it may be still there! :D

More please :D

somedude
03-02-2007, 01:30 PM
You could try to keep a journal of our relationship L, but don't think you'll have any time to write one...;) :D

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 02:43 PM
I'll keep putting up bits and pieces if there's interest. I imagine some of the other Collection members will get jealous and want me to do the same with at least the older entries... there's only one who I know will flatly refuse no matter how much I change names and places. She's a fairly public figure around here and some of the stuff I've made her do... it could only be maybe 5 different people in the city.

I'm glad people are reading this one in particular at the moment. Julia is a great lady and has come a loooooooooong way since that entry.

Julia: If you're watching (you should be by the time I write this :skull-evi ), i'm very proud of you as you well know. Now a bunch of strangers are going to be too. :skull-thu