PDA

View Full Version : 2 victims

samenmeister
11-23-2005, 02:02 AM
wish i had a movie of this two girls getting what they deserve. i would love to rape their mouths for hours on end.

doggystylethatgirl
04-27-2009, 10:21 PM
wish i had a movie of this two girls getting what they deserve. i would love to rape their mouths for hours on end.

find the oldest thread in this section from 2005

& give it a an OLD BUMP in the road :skull-big

Lucy.
04-28-2009, 01:18 PM
find the oldest thread in this section from 2005

& give it a an OLD BUMP in the road :skull-big

Why? Whats the point in bumping really old pointless threads? :confused::confused:

doggystylethatgirl
04-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Why? Whats the point in bumping really old pointless threads? :confused::confused:

ahhh, the good old days.....

just for the hell of it :skull-thu:skull-thu:skull-thu

Sternenlied
04-29-2009, 08:24 AM
just for the hell of it

... and you stop right here!

doggystylethatgirl
04-29-2009, 06:45 PM
i didn't mean to confuse anybody or make something out of it.
I just went to the oldest thread & bumped it up to show others how long RB has been here.
I wasn't trying to start anything - just look at the date of the thread.
I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

It's the reminisce the old days - not trying to say "check out what is posted"

shit - im outta here, I know other places I feel welcomed.

MARADONA
04-29-2009, 07:21 PM
i didn't mean to confuse anybody or make something out of it.
I just went to the oldest thread & bumped it up to show others how long RB has been here.
I wasn't trying to start anything - just look at the date of the thread.
I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

It's the reminisce the old days - not trying to say "check out what is posted"

shit - im outta here, I know other places I feel welcomed.
Doggy you are welcomed here...and it's the time you get it.

mixxmaxx
04-30-2009, 12:09 AM
for the record my favourite films are the ones with two victims.

There should be more of them!

MARADONA
04-30-2009, 06:23 AM
for the record my favourite films are the ones with two victims.

There should be more of them!
Wise words!!! :skull-roc

dirtmcgirt
04-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I love them too, especially the ones with 2 men and 2 girls. It's like "I get this one , you get that one, and maybe we will switch them later :skull-big".

@Lucy[dot]: I don't consider this thread pointless. At least 3 members gave their opinion to the topic

Lucy.
04-30-2009, 02:04 PM
@Lucy[dot]: I don't consider this thread pointless. At least 3 members gave their opinion to the topic

Its pointless in the way that it was however many years old and the attached picture which was the entire point of the topic, is now gone.

People have given their opinion on "I fantasise about two victims" not the original topic which was "I like these two girls, what do you think".

I'm sorry that doggy got upset about it but if he wanted to make a topic about two victims why didn't he just do it? There is a rule that says not to bump old threads, and this was a thread that didn't even get any replies when it was originally made so its not a "classic" or anything.

MARADONA
04-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Its pointless in the way that it was however many years old and the attached picture which was the entire point of the topic, is now gone.

People have given their opinion on "I fantasise about two victims" not the original topic which was "I like these two girls, what do you think".

I'm sorry that doggy got upset about it but if he wanted to make a topic about two victims why didn't he just do it? There is a rule that says not to bump old threads, and this was a thread that didn't even get any replies when it was originally made so its not a "classic" or anything.
True...but we can continue to talk about of something else using this thread as a start...
btw...we can bump up old threads...it's just a matter to do it with a sense... ;)

samenmeister
11-29-2009, 05:42 AM
Ah, it's good to be back...:-)