PDA

View Full Version : College girls' locker room RP(open)

Hentailurker
02-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Somewhere, deep in some forest or another, there exists a university. It is an ancient university, a holdover from medieval times, and as such has a fairly conservative curriculum: many classes which have long since gone out of fashion entirely at other schools have remained requirements in this institute. It is run, moreover, by a dean who may order all university employees to restrain from overt violence, but has no difficulty coming up with "innovative" solutions which are in practice far beyond what most schools or governments would permit.

He can do this, though. The university, despite these flaws, is certainly renowned, and its grant of local autonomy, a holdover from medieval times, remains to the present day and gives the university a certain level of oddness that the surrounding communities would fast find illegal.

More to the point... Physical education, as a course, seemed increasingly irrelevant. Regardless of all the talk of people in general not being in shape, the students certainly were, and the class was both easily passed and completely unimportant to anything beyond being a requirement in its own right.

There had been a growing upswell of student annoyance about this class, but it continued undaunted. However, many of the female students had learned the fine art of delaying, and not wanting to exhaust themselves any more than necessary, they often spent as much as a third of the class time changing slowly or talking in the locker room.

And the gym teacher had had enough. After one particularly egregious example of delay, a couple new rules were announced.

1. While only girls may change in the girls' locker room, male students will be allowed to enter the room for the purpose of observation. Any violent acts committed against males who are only in the room for peaceful observation will be fiercely punished.

This rule, for obvious reasons, caused a vast uproar: Even putting aside the immense embarassment/shame/unwanted revealing the rule entailed, rape was already a problem on campus, and the idea of letting horny males into a room of naked or only half-undressed girls could certainly not be helpful -- especially when it was so easy to corner them in shower stalls, and mace interfered with changing.

All things considered, given the natural desire to at least do things fast, get out, avoid being seen, this rule would've been enough. However, there was still the concern of exercise: how many of them had barely even made an effort?

Hence, the second rule:

2. While students may still defend themselves, no acts of rape or other forms of sexual assault committed during physical education inside the locker rooms will have any legal or academic consequences.

The next day, in the girls' locker room... well, let it be roleplayed.

Aida (Slut)
03-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Aida sighed, slowly changing into her gym shorts. The new gym rules were just landing her and the other girls into a widespread rage, but there wasn't much they could do about it. Her parents had sent her to this conservative, mad academy, and she really had no choice.
She'd taken way too long as well, coming late to the locker room, and she could see most of the girls were already changed and gone, trying to avoid the "observation period".
Biting her lip slightly in fear, she began to take off her regular shirt, searching for her gym shirt, which she could've sworn was in her backpack.

Hentailurker
03-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Kazuo sat calmly into the locker room, his member long having since sprung into arousal at the sight as he sat on one of the benches. As he sat on one of the benches, the freshman's seven-inch erection larger than he had ever seen it -- then again, so many girls who he had once strained to look down the shirts of discreetly were either in their bra and panties or baring it all.

And if he could overpower them, he could rape them, and no consequences would fall his way. However, thus far, it had been scary to even try -- he was, after all, fairly nerdy and whatnot, and it seemed as though he'd just end up bleeding and still virginal. So he seemed content to jack off, gripping his member as his eyes turned to the various girls.

But now, so many were leaving, and it seemed as though staying any longer would ruin his own chances at changing. But not all had finished... so he turned his eyes to Aida, smirking as she began her search, then standing up to slowly approach her.

Aida (Slut)
03-05-2007, 01:54 AM
She didn't seem to notice, slowly searching for her uniform shirt, still in her bra, feeling rather nervous and exposed.

Hentailurker
03-05-2007, 05:53 PM
He gave Aida a long, lustful stare, then grabbed hold of her from behind, bringing her tightly to him in what would've almost qualified as a hug, if not for his malevolent intentions.

Aida (Slut)
03-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Aida let out a gasp, struggling angrily as she tried to figure out who it was and if it was just a fellow female classmate joking around.
"Let me go! Who is it?"

Hentailurker
03-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Kozue glared at her, fingers moving into her bra as he prepared to tear it off of her. "No one you'd know. And just why should I let go of you?"

Aida (Slut)
03-05-2007, 06:27 PM
She screamed for help, utterly terrified as she struggled against the hand moving against her bra.
"Stop it! Stop it, this isn't funny!"

Hentailurker
03-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Kozue remained calm, his position hiding the lust in his eyes as she could feel his erect member through his boxers against her hip, squeezing the girl's breast despite her struggling. "I didn't intend for it to be funny... or is it that you can only take sex with one such as myself as a joke?"

Aida (Slut)
03-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Aida gasped in surprise and terror, trembling in his arms.
"No...No...not that...this is wrong, please don't do this..."

Hentailurker
03-05-2007, 07:11 PM
He shook his head, then forced his hand into her gym shorts as he lowered his boxers with the other, unfortunately(for him) weakening his grip on the girl. "Showing off a body like that, you think you can just say "no" and have someone listen? Sometimes the guy who takes the bait isn't the one you want."

Aida (Slut)
03-05-2007, 09:09 PM
She groaned and gasped in surprise as she felt his hand slipping into her gym shorts, struggling fiercely.
"Noo...I'm not baiting anyone...let go of me...you won't get away with this!"

Hentailurker
03-05-2007, 10:27 PM
"Really? They legalized it exactly for this reason... what can I say? You should've been faster." He answered, his calm smile seeming almost at odds with his lustful attempts to ravish her as he removed his boxers entirely and fondled her buttocks, although her struggling prevented him from really getting in a good squeeze.

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 04:41 AM
She gasped as he fondled her firm behind, still wildly struggling.
"I'll scream!"

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
He shrugged, trying in vain to rip off her panties. "Go ahead and scream, it doesn't really matter to me."

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 05:24 PM
She screamed in utter terror as he ripped off her panties and exposed her bare slit, shuddering and moaning.

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 05:38 PM
His member already as hard as he had ever felt it, the young man thrust his average-sized dick towards said slit, trying to grab onto the girl's legs lest she try to escape.

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 05:39 PM
She struggled and whined, pushing herself up and into the lockers as she tried to inch her juicy pussy away from his cock, gasping and shaking her head.
"No...this isn't right!"

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 05:45 PM
"Right, wrong..." He answered, letting go of one leg to pull on her hair, wound her into submission as he gazed towards her pussy. "It's strange, your body doesn't seem to think its all that wrong -- or is that *why* it's getting excited?"

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 05:48 PM
She gasped, his grisp on her hair pulling her back down in submission so her moist slit was only centimeters from his cock.
"No...no...I don't want this...please...don't..."

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 05:54 PM
He was silent, letting his body do the responding for him, reaching around her side to squeeze her breast as he suddenly thrust into her.

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 05:57 PM
She let out a drawn out groan as she felt his member intruding into her warm and welcoming hole, gasping as he squeezed her warm breasts.
"No...no...stop it...ohhh..."

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 06:01 PM
He continued to thrust into her, pinching her nipple as he pounded away. "You deserve this, slut! You'll probably orgasm before I will!" He screamed, and soon the pleasure of her juicy warmth around his dick soon distracted him from anything else.

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 06:06 PM
"Ohhhhh...goddd!"
She gasped and groaned, feeling him pound away into her dripping slit as her breasts jiggled, tears running down her face in shame.

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 06:12 PM
He continued to thrust, seeming to only push harder at the sight of her tears, possessed by desire as he fucked her with all his (admittedly meager) might.

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 06:14 PM
She gasped and sobbed as he fucked her to an orgasm which made her body shiver and her juices spill around as her hole clenched as tight as it could around his cock.

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Feeling an inexplicable need to screw with her head, he placed a gentle kiss on her wet, tearful cheek, then pounded away further, unable to take the current pleasure as he felt himself on the verge of orgasm.

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 06:21 PM
She only sobbed louder in misery, her head already confused and terrified as her body betrayed her. She let out a groan, gripping the lockers hard as he pounded away on her welcoming tight slit.

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Kozue gripped wrapped her arms tightly, yet cruelly around her torso as he ejaculated, his semen flowing into her.

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 06:42 PM
"Ohhh...goddd.."
She groaned, feeling him holding her tight around the torso as his warm cum surged up her hole, mixing with her own juices and dripping down her legs.

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Smiling at her nude, dripping body, he slowly pulled out of her, his post-sex elation unencumbered by the fact that it had not been consensual -- after all, Kozue reasoned as he looked, it was so much better to just take what he wanted. "I'll be here tomorrow, so change faster if you mind so much."

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 06:55 PM
She sobbed, trying to shove him out of her way as their shared juices flowed down her legs.
"You...sick bastard..."

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 07:48 PM
"Call me a sick bastard, but at least I got some from a hot chick."

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 07:50 PM
She shook her head miserably, trying to put her clothes back on.
"I'll get you back for this you...sick bastard...you won't get away with this!"

Hentailurker
03-06-2007, 10:06 PM
He laughed as he put back on his clothes and walked away. "Just try me."

Aida (Slut)
03-06-2007, 10:08 PM
She shivered, stepping into the shower room to clean the cum off her body.

Manio_2006
03-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Manio walked in he had heard a girl screaming. He saw a man nude.

Manio walked up to Kozue and slammed his fist into Kozues face sending him into a nearby locker.

Manio walked up tp Kozue grabbed him by his shirts collar and threw him into a bench.

"You sick perv! I should kick your ass more than I am now!"

Aida (Slut)
03-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Aida gasped as the newcomer attempted to attack her rapist, hiding in the showers.

slammer
03-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Having heard about the developments at the gym class at the local university, I decide to head over and see what I can find. I'm carrying a small bag with some "tools" with me. Wandering down the hall, I come to the girls locker room, moving inside. Looking around, I see no one at first (the other guys have left)...the thought of the forced sex that has probably happened in this room exciting me. Disappointed at not finding anyone I think about returning later, or finding a place to hide and wait, when I hear the water running, the obvious sound of a shower...how had I missed that?

Moving towards the showers, I first see the steam...then this gorgeous woman in the shower. My eyes move up and down her body, this really is my lucky day. Admiring her, she doesn't see me at first...

Aida (Slut)
03-14-2007, 12:42 PM
I notice a new boy in the showers and shudder, trying to avoid him and step outside of the showers so I can get out of this hellhole before anything else happens.

slammer
03-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Admiring the hot girl in the shower, I move to block your way, my eyes moving up and down your body. "You really should try to be on time". Moving closer to you, reaching, as you try to slip by. Grabbing you by the wrist, pinning your body to the wall, your body pressed between mine and the wall. Feeling the warmth and softness of your body, I turn you around and pull your hands behind your back, holding them as I pull the handcuffs out of my pocket. You feel the steel snap around one wrist, your face and breasts pressed against the cold tile of the wall. You struggle as I hold your other wrist and snap the free cuff on it. Turning you around, I admire your body, your pretty face, filled with fear, your firm breasts, long legs. Anticipating just how much fun I'm going to have with you.

Aida (Slut)
03-14-2007, 08:17 PM
I gasp, struggling and flailing against you, my soft nude body totally exposed to you as I sob and scream miserably.
"No! Not this...not again! Stop it!"

slammer
03-15-2007, 08:19 AM
Pulling you from the shower, I feel your struggle as my strong hands grasp your arms. Dragging you along, I take you to the heavy table in the changing area. Pushing you back on it, your legs dangling over the side, I pin you to the table with one hand at your neck. Feeling your breath heaving, watching your breasts rise and fall, I move my free hand between your legs, stroking your slit, feeling your heat and wetness. Looking into your eyes, I see the fear and resistance, but something else, a hot passion burning there. I part your lower lips and stroke your clit, rubbing my rough calloused fingers over your sensitivee bud. My cock is so hard, pressing against the confines of my jeans. My other hand leaves your neck to carress your breasts, squeezing the soft flesh, feeling velvet softness of your young body.

Aida (Slut)
03-15-2007, 10:25 AM
I can only let out a guttural moan, my struggles growing weaker as I feel your fingers all over me, my wet slit aching desperately for more as a I gasp and whimper.

slammer
03-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Holding you with one hand, I unfasten my belt, pulling the heavy leather from my jeans, you hear the hiss as it slids free. "You've been a bad girl Aida, you need to be suitably punished for being late for class. Rolling you over, your tits pressed against the table, you feel the cool wood on your nipples. Your pretty ass exposed, I admire your cheeks as I double over the belt. Teasing you, I run the belt over your exposed ass....I think 10 strokes should be punishment enough Aida, and warm you up for what is to come. Raising the belt...you wait, struggling, anticipating the whipping you have coming.

Aida (Slut)
03-15-2007, 11:25 PM
I gasp, sobbing totally and utterly in misery as I anticipate what will come, my slender pale body trembling in fear and submission.
"No...no...please..."

slingjack
03-16-2007, 07:55 AM
I was in a hurry,I new if I was late getting back to school I would miss
Aida at the gym,and with the new rules and all,I didn't want to do that. Ive had a crush on Aida since 1st grade and I always protected her from the bullies, we went to school with.I love Aida so mutch and I want to be the first guy she's with.It would kill me if somone even touched her just because
the dean said it was o.k. I shouldn't have gone home for lunch.I'm definitely
going to be late and it's almost time for her next class.I just hope she wont
be mad at me.

slammer
03-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Bringing the doubled belt down on your ass cheek in a short stinging slap...you feel the bite and sting of the lash, struggling under the blow. Allowing you to calm just a bit..."9 more to go Aida". Number 2 lands on the other cheek, a bit harder, stinging, reddening. A third stroke, landing across both cheeks brings your struggles more intense, the pain sharper. I pause to stroke your slit, and slip first one..then 2 fingers inside you. Feeling your tightness, but also your heat and wetness..."what a naughty girl, you like this don't you". Picking up the belt again...I let it uncurl, and bring it down across both ass cheeks again. The longer length due to it not being doubled brings the lash down over a longer area, curling around your hip. I add a couple of lashes to your upper thighs as you struggle, just below your pussy. The pain and proximinty to your slit makes you wild.

Rolling you over, your ass in contact with the wood of the table makes you squirm...but the cool surface feels a little better. You watch as I unzip my jeans, pulling them off. You see my cock for the first time, 8 inches long and thick, and so very hard right now. "See what I have for you Aida? I'm going to fuck you with this, fill you and use you for my pleasure. You have great tits girl, I think they need to be warmed up a bit as well". I pick up the belt again and raise it.

You watch, terrified, knowing what is to come...

slingjack
03-16-2007, 12:54 PM
I still have about 10 min before Aida's class gets out I bet if I hurry I can
stop off, and get her some flowers.Then she would have to go to the big dance with me next week.Boy is she gonna be happy when she gets them.I'm always thinking of Aida
I bet she'll brakedown and cry she'll be so happy.I rule!!!!!

Aida (Slut)
03-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I squirm and scream in fright, trying to shield my breasts as I feel my sore ass and moist slit shouting in pain and pleasure.

slammer
03-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Taking the belt again, I give you a short sharp snap with just the end, across each breast, enough to sting each nipple. Watching them harden, I toss the belt aside and pull your legs apart with my arms. Moving between your legs, my hands close on your breasts, squeezing the soft flesh, then pinching the nipples. I run the length of my cock up and down your slit, feeling your wetness on in, my cock rubbing your slit and across your clit. Finally, pressing into you, savoring the feeling of your cunt as I sink the head of my cock into you. Feeling your heat and tightness, as i press slowly into you, sinking inch by inch, looking into your eyes.

Aida (Slut)
03-18-2007, 04:14 AM
My eyes are shut and dripping tears but it's obvious I'm enjoying your cock sinking into my gaping slit, my groans coming out load as I enjoy it despite myself.

goodboy
03-18-2007, 04:45 AM
An amazing sight awaited me as I entered the female locker just behind my friend slingjack. Two guys were fighting each other at one corner, and from behind a half closed shower door, came the moans of a woman, seemingly slingjack's secret crush Aida.

We grinned at each other. Time for some action. We get inside the bathroom and find a man inside her. He had turned back on hearing the door, but a quick and well aimed knock from me on his shoulders sent him reeling, unconscious.

Next we turnd to Aida, who lay on the floor exhausted.

slammer
03-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Barely feeling the blow from goodboy, I pick up the taser from the table, turn and shoot him in the chest with it, leaving it on "continuous" to give me time to finish with Aida.

Slowly stroking in and out of her tight body, savoring the feeling of her, I look into her eyes as I take her breasts in my hands. Long slow strokes, to the hilt with each one, using you completely. Pausing when in all the way to rotate my pelvis against yours.

My pace picking up as I feel her respond, the thrusts getting harder and more brutal as your moans intensify. Feeling the wetness and heat of your pussy on my cock as I violate you.

_lawless
03-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Seth walked into the bathroom, wearing his black muscle short, and his black jeans, and saw the sight, blinking. "Hm... maybe this isn't a good time." He then tilted his head and moved over to Aida and the guy, and put a hand through Aida's hair. "Is that dude over there having a seizure next?" He asked, with a smirk. "Or could I steal her afterwords?" He asked, and stared at Aida with his crystal blue eyes.

slammer
03-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Thrusting hard into Aida, savoring the use of her body, watching as Lawless strokes her hair. "You're welcome to a turn dude, just give me a couple more minutes". Pumping hard fast strokes into her watching the fear and lust on her face as another guy joins us...I pummel her pussy. Finally unable to wait any longer I thrust deep and shoot my load into her. Collapsing over for a moment to catch my breath. I pull out, smiling, "she's all yours".

goodboy
03-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Barely feeling the blow from goodboy, I pick up the taser from the table, turn and shoot him in the chest with it, leaving it on "continuous" to give me time to finish with Aida.

Slowly stroking in and out of her tight body, savoring the feeling of her, I look into her eyes as I take her breasts in my hands. Long slow strokes, to the hilt with each one, using you completely. Pausing when in all the way to rotate my pelvis against yours.

My pace picking up as I feel her respond, the thrusts getting harder and more brutal as your moans intensify. Feeling the wetness and heat of your pussy on my cock as I violate you.

Ho, in your dreams, buddy! You can't undo something in a roleplay, and what's more, no one's interested in the details of your strokes anymore.:skull-ton

slingjack
03-18-2007, 11:06 PM
" I can't believe it,your cheating on me".I loose my temper and slap aida across
the face.Grabbing the back of her head firmly I spit in her face."I knew you were
a slut".Slammer just laughs as he fucks her some more.In my anger I pull out my
cock and stick it in Aida's mouth.Seth Lawless starts taking pictures for the yearbook,
as goodboy makes shure we're not interrupted.

goodboy
03-19-2007, 03:11 AM
"Okay hurry up, I am waiting for my turn!"

fireflights
03-19-2007, 03:45 AM
(I think it is time to give poor Aida a break from all you rapists :D)

I walk into the college locker room, swearing loudly as my professor had kept me too late and the next class for gym (my class) was about to start. I stop as I hear the screams and pale once my eyes meet the sight of one of my fellow students being gang raped. I turn, hoping none of the boys has spotted me as I try and make a break for the door.

slingjack
03-19-2007, 09:14 AM
"Quick goodboy grab that pyro bitch before she tells Squid and Rogue".
(Goodboy knocks firefights to the dirty locker floor and starts manhandling
her like a pig in heat.Groping her furiously,all but destoying the brand new
designer outfit her daddy had just bought her.As if this wasn't enough to
terrorize the young student,goodboys heavy breathing was producing gallons
of drool spewing across her face and hair.He was licking and drooling and spitting and spewing.Firefights kicking and screaming only making him more
excited and her more exhausted.Soon she was overtaken by his weight
pinned down and broken,Firefights new their was nothing left to do but cry
and keep beging "please dont"!!! The sight of this making the other boys
want to hurt aida even more.After getting a few shots of firefights Seth
Lawless put down the camera,he was done taking pictures.)

_lawless
03-19-2007, 10:02 AM
((What's the point of us here if you're going to RP our characters?))

Seth pushed Goodboy out of the way, and grabbed the new girl by the hair. "You guys have had your pleasure." He said and took her into a stall, and locked it, then put her on the toilet, and ripped open her dress to get a good look at her panties, while staring at her face.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 12:27 PM
((I have to agree with Lawless, you should only worry about controlling your character and maybe a minimum ammount of controlling someone else, say like you laughed as so and so tackled her to the ground. Other then that you are acting like it is all you and that is not right.))

Sara Fireflights screams as one boy knocks her down then is almost relieved as a second pushes him off only to drag her into a toilet stall by her hair. Looking fearfully at him I plead with him to not do this, my purple lace underwear now visible to him.

_lawless
03-19-2007, 12:32 PM
He takes another picture of her, with her underwear visible, then starts to lower her skirt down, and puts a hand on her cheak. "You just relax, and then you'll feel nice." He told her, with a grin, and unzipped his pants. "You're mine for now... I'll let them have you after I take you in all holes." He then put his cock up to her face. "Suck it."

goodboy
03-19-2007, 12:33 PM
I broke into the stall and pushed Seth aside.
"Sorry I was here first. The next one is yours. And if you don't mind much, I would like some privacy for some time at least."
I opened the door and courteously let him out before turning to the shivering firefights. I quickly removed the rest of her clothing and got down to action.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 12:35 PM
"Please don't make me do this." She cries as she feels his cock at her mouth as he tells her to suck him off. "I don't want to do this, I just came for gym class!" Then the door suddenly opens and the boy who tackled her is there demanding he is to have first dibs with her and then starts to remove her clothing. She starts to cry and tries to hit his hands away from her. "No, stop."

_lawless
03-19-2007, 12:39 PM
He just calmly moved back, and then pulled out his pocket knife and stabbed the man in the back of the neck. He had no patience for this boy as he had already found him annoying for the slobbering. He then grabbed the man by the arm and threw him out.

((Sorry dude. I hate people who have to interrupt an RP of two others in a group RP just to have something to do.))

He turned to the girl. "Where were we?"

fireflights
03-19-2007, 12:43 PM
She screams as one of the boys pulls a knife and stabs the other, tossing him out of the stall. This makes her wonder just how dangerous this man before her is. "Please." She sobs as she looks at him. "Please just let me go, I don't want to do this."

_lawless
03-19-2007, 12:46 PM
"As if you had a choice." He said, and then pulls her panties down and puts them in his pocket. He takes another picture of her, and puts the head of his cock up to her face. "Suck it." He repeated to her.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Sara looks at him with fear in her eyes as he has already stabbed someone, what else was he capable of? She was not sure she wanted to find out. She opened her mouth and tentatively took him in, licking and sucking on his cock as tears rolled down her face.

_lawless
03-19-2007, 12:53 PM
"Good girl." He said and takes another picture. "You're not going to tell anyone about the guy over there, are you?" He asked and then smirked. "After all... I saved you from him." He said.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 12:58 PM
She shakes her head furiously. her mind on the thought that if she did she could very well be joining the man on the floor. She continues to suck on him, just wanting this over.

_lawless
03-19-2007, 12:59 PM
"That's a good girl." He said, and starts petting her. "Go ahead and start rubbing yourself." He told her. "So you're nice and wet when I take your vagina... are you a virgin?"

fireflights
03-19-2007, 01:03 PM
She shakes her head no, though she has had only one partner in her life so she may not be a virgin but she is tight like one. She moves her fingers shakily down between her legs, massaging herself as tears pour down her face.

_lawless
03-19-2007, 01:09 PM
"That's a good girl." He said, and then starts petting her. "I guess I won't be the first to fuck you.. but I bet I'll be your best." He said, with a grin. He then told her to start stripping the rest of the way.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Sara begins removing her clothing, having to take his cock from her mouth to remove her shirt. She did not dare his anger so she took his cock back into her mouth immediately after, and removed her purple satin bra. Then slid her skirt down her hips, now sitting before him completely naked.

(GTG Be back later i hope)

_lawless
03-19-2007, 01:20 PM
((Bye. ^_^ I might not be here. If that's the case, and someone tries to 'push' my character out of the way or RP my character for me, just ignore it. <3))

He pulls his cock out of her mouth, and then told her turn her ass to him, after she stood up. He started stroking his cock, and took another picture with his digital camera. This years yearbook would be great.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Sara stands and turns around so that her ass is facing him, her face burning red as he takes pictures of her naked before him. She hates the dean and his stupid rules, if it were not for him this would not be happening.

goodboy
03-19-2007, 10:02 PM
((Sorry dude. I hate people who have to interrupt an RP of two others in a group RP just to have something to do.))

Now that's not fair, you interrupted after slingjack set the stage for me so generously (even if with an unflattering description). You can have her, I have no problem, I am just having fun, but try avoiding lies. :skull-big Okay?

_lawless
03-20-2007, 08:59 AM
((Set the stage with AIDA, not the other girl. >.>))

He pushes his member into her and goes through her hymen, then when he was in all the way, takes another picture. After that, he puts the camera up, deciding that's enough for the year book. He puts both hands on her breasts and continues to massage them.

goodboy
03-20-2007, 12:09 PM
You are quite mistaken.
See post#61.

_lawless
03-20-2007, 07:31 PM
(Don't argue with me, please. I like this site too much to have to hurt anyone's feelings.)

goodboy
03-20-2007, 09:44 PM
There is nothing to even argue about. What I say is the plain truth. :D

fireflights
03-21-2007, 04:15 AM
(OK WILL YOU TWO STOP IT! good boy the intro you are talking about was made by someone controlling you and giving no one else a chance to slip in and do anything which is unfair, but honestly you both are right to some degrees and just need to agree to disagree ok!)

slammer
03-21-2007, 11:50 AM
So can we get back to the rape now? This is a great scene.

goodboy
03-21-2007, 01:23 PM
That raises the question: which rape?
I suggest lawless be dragged of the poor girl. He has had enough. Moreover, what he is doing is against the spirit of ganging.

_lawless
03-21-2007, 01:55 PM
((I'm here to RP. Goodboy, I think you need to make a new character, and not have him automatically have it in for my character like I'm sure you had planned. And hey, I'll 'gang' if you guys want, but 'ganging' doesn't include pushing eachother out of the way. *cough cough*Goodboy*cough cough*

I'll go ahead and tell you, slammer, and fire. I really don't want to argue or fight... but I will respond if someone keeps up. Just how I am, and if it causes problems, I'm sorry.

And fire, I'm waiting for your post. =P))

goodboy
03-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Ok so bring her out in the middle of the locker room and let's gang her.
All right guys, who wants to go up her bottom and who takes the face? :D

fireflights
03-21-2007, 10:12 PM
((Set the stage with AIDA, not the other girl. >.>))

He pushes his member into her and goes through her hymen, then when he was in all the way, takes another picture. After that, he puts the camera up, deciding that's enough for the year book. He puts both hands on her breasts and continues to massage them.

She screams as he pushes all the way into her, gripping the toilet before her with pain. She can't believe this is happening to her, being raped by a bunch of men in the shower room. "Please stop!" She pleads as her head shakes and tears fall down her cheeks.

_lawless
03-22-2007, 01:56 AM
He pulls her out of the booth, and then pushes her down to the ground. (We'll say he stabbed Goodboy in the arm or something less fatal...) "Here, you wanna go? You can have her mouth or ass." He said. "Pick, so I'll know where to position myself." He said, and puts his foot on the girl's back and pushes his wait down.

Aida (Slut)
03-22-2007, 02:01 AM
Aida meanwhile had crept back into the shower room, watching them rape the other girl in horror. Still totally nude, she tried to burst out and make a break for the exit.

_lawless
03-22-2007, 02:06 AM
In his new position, he looked at Goodboy and told him to make sure the chick he had didn't get away. "If you want to start raping her ass, go for it." He then ran after Aida and grabbed a handful of her hair.

Aida (Slut)
03-22-2007, 02:13 AM
Aida screamed, flailing uselessly against the hand firmly gripping her short hair.
"NO!"

_lawless
03-22-2007, 02:16 AM
He pulls her back, and then grabs the tape from the ceiling. They used it as a hockey puck when they were bored. He then taped her arms behind the part of the toilet wall that was under the door, leaving her on the ground. "We can't lose one of our sluts, now."

Aida (Slut)
03-22-2007, 02:18 AM
She moaned and struggled uselessly against the tape, finally stopping and breaking into pitiful tears.

slingjack
03-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Slingjack picks up three of the roses he bought for aida. He bends her over his knee."Cheating bitch you loved all this attention didn't you"!!!
"tell me you fucking cunt".He spanks her with the rose's "didnt you,
you like being fucked I knew it"."this is for all those time's you told me you
you were saving yourself for somone special"

goodboy
03-22-2007, 11:22 PM
So before further confusion let's clear up the picture.
I am letting fire have it from behind.
Lawless has caught and taped up Aida.
Slingjack is spamking her with roses. (Omg ... roses? ROSES??? highly imaginative, if not downright wacky.)
I believe it's time for someone new to come in.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 04:59 AM
You are? I don't remember you actually mounting me... I remember lawless then suddenly I am in the center of the room. hmmm. Oh well, shall we continue then?

Actual post:

She screams as he pushes into her and begins to fuck her body, tears pouring down her face.

slammer
03-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Both girls now in the same room, where they see each other being abused, Aida sees fire as her ass is raped, hears her moans, as she in turn is whipped with the roses. At the moment I am setting the video camera on a tripod, focusing on fire's face as she is taken, catching all the pain as she moans. Waiting a turn with either of the girls again, content to watch the action for a moment...or until another enters our little play room.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 11:50 AM
After Aida was caught, Seth smirked. "Well now." He said, and then looked to Fire. "Hey dude, hope you don't mind if I have you pause a second." He then stopped Goodboy, and moved under Fire, and put his member into her pussy. "There you go."

goodboy
03-23-2007, 12:45 PM
You are? I don't remember you actually mounting me... I remember lawless then suddenly I am in the center of the room. hmmm. Oh well, shall we continue then?

Actual post:

She screams as he pushes into her and begins to fuck her body, tears pouring down her face.

Ah you people don't get subtlety it seems.
For the description see any other thread.:D

fireflights
03-23-2007, 12:48 PM
She begins to shake her head when the man gets beneath her and sticks his cock into her pussy. "Please stop." She sobs as they both start to move, getting a rhythm down as they double fuck her ass and pussy together.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 12:50 PM
He kisses the girl's lips, and then moves a hand to her bra-covered breast, and rips the bra off. "No... this is what you get for teasing me all those times with your little preppy friends. I asked you guys nicely to stop, but you didn't. So here is what you get, slut."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 12:54 PM
"Te-teasing you?" She whimpers as her hips being forcibly ground into the one below her starts to affect her body, making her wet as they rape her. "Why would I tease you. Just because they do when I am with them does not mean I do it as well!"

_lawless
03-23-2007, 12:58 PM
"Well, laughing at the teasing is just as bad, in my opinion... either way, you're getting just what a slut deserves." He told her, and starts pumping into her harder. He looked to Goodboy. "Hurt this bitch." He told him with a smirk.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
He had her all wrong, she was not the type to tease people but she figured he would not listen so why bother trying. She heard him tell the other to hurt her, as if they weren't already? She laid there, crying and just relaxing as much as she could while they raped her body for enjoyment.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 01:05 PM
He grins, and kisses her lips. "This is what you're good for." He told her. "Just to lay there and be used by men... you remember that... it's your life." He told her.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 01:15 PM
"Go to hell." She whispers venomously. "Just go to hell you son of a bitch!" His words had cut her, to where she wanted to lash out and hurt him in some way as he was hurting her.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 01:21 PM
"Might not want to talk that way to someone who can really KILL you, and send you to hell.. tell me, slut.. have you asked for forgiveness for your sins? Might want to do it now."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 01:31 PM
"Death would be better then this!" She sobbed and looked away from him. She had never meant to hurt someone when she fake laughed with her friends, she was not a person to intentionally hurt someone. But she had never felt as if she were a bad person. She did what she could to help people in need, alway was polite and went to church on a regular basis. "And you don't think raping someone won't land you in hell?" She turned her glare on to him, her eyes still red and shiny from her tears.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 01:37 PM
"Who cares if I go to hell?" He asked and kissed her forehead. "It's because of me that you were even here... who do you think was telling you to go to the showers? Did you know demons can put thoughts in your mind?" He asked. It was true. Seth was a Satanist.

((Not one in real life.))

fireflights
03-23-2007, 01:40 PM
((lol... no problem.))

She pulled her head away from him as he kissed her forehead. "Don't kiss me, you're not my lover and never will be." She growled at him. "You are a sick bastard."

_lawless
03-23-2007, 01:44 PM
"And you're a preppy bitch." He said and kissed her again. "The only real reason I'm raping you and not the leader of your 'pack' is because I actually had a crush on you... however, you've ruined that, now."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 01:53 PM
"A crush on me?" She looked at him incredulously. "You had a crush on me so you show it by raping me? You really are crazy!" She wanted to hit him, make him hurt so she would feel even a little bit better. "And I never laughed at you! Maybe I should have but if you thought back I would laugh at your comments back to the girls which I got alot of flack for! So if you want to twist that to your perverted mind and think it was at you then oh fucking well but don't think I won't be leaving this fucking mental school as soon as this is over!" She was spouting things off at him, angry and hurt about being treated this way by her fellow classmates.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 01:56 PM
"You won't leave." He told her. "Just like Aida... after this, we'll tie you up... and keep you there." He looked to the other guys. "We'll bring you girls food... and one of us will be on watch here at all times, except for at night." He said. "Right, guys?" And with that he started pumping faster. "You're getting so wet."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 02:03 PM
She could not think this boy had been the one she had wanted to talk to, get to know and possibly more before this but now? Now he sickened her, he would never have a chance with her to have a normal relationship. Now he would have to continue to rape her in order to get what he wanted. "If you keep me here my father will wonder about my whereabouts and will start investigating it. You won't get away with this."

_lawless
03-23-2007, 02:10 PM
"I've already thought of that... you know demons can give people sickness?" He asked. "Did you ever wonder how a healthy man could just randomly get cancer... and whatmore, randomly have a heart attack... the bastard is strong, I'll admit... but he won't be able to last much longer." He said while thrusting.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 02:14 PM
"You're going to kill my daddy?" She sobbed and began to hit his chest. "You monster! I hate you!" She screamed at him, his cock inside of her making her even more sick.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 02:27 PM
"Not if you just give in and be our pet... look at Aida... she has the right idea." He said. "All you have to do is be a slut like her, and I will even have them CURE him."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 02:52 PM
"You want me to give you my body in exchange for my fathers life?" She asked him, her eyes showing her disgust with him even demanding this of her. "You're one crazy son of a bitch." She looked away from him and nodded her head. "I will only if he is cured. If he is not cured then you will not have me willingly to give in to your demands."

_lawless
03-23-2007, 02:59 PM
"They have been sent." He told her. He kissed her lips. "Now... I might be able to let you go home." He said. "However, if you don't come here every day after school, then I will give him cancer again."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 03:03 PM
"Fine." She says to him as she looks away. She can't believe she was agreeing to this, to let these men abuse her body to save her beloved father. But she could not let him die, he was all she had left.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 03:07 PM
"And remember... if you disobey either of us... I will be forced to give your father aids." He told her. "And don't think I'm playing... I can have anyone get any disease..."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
"Stop threatening me. I said I would and I will but stop threatening me." She glared at him. She could not believe his gall, he was raping her body and threatening her. How dare he when she had given her word,

_lawless
03-23-2007, 03:25 PM
He continues to pump in and out of her. "The question is." He looked to Aida. "Is there a real reason to have to threaten her? She seems pretty broken... she probably even ENJOYS the attention she gets."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 03:31 PM
She could not tell if he was talking about her or the other girl. The other girl did not seem to fight back as much as she would have thought, especially with being whipped with roses. But it was not for her to decide as she feels both the boys pumping into her holes. She wondered if this was going to get any better, maybe someone would find her and rescue her from this misery.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 03:32 PM
He moved a hand to her clit and continues to pump into her while massaging her clit to get her wet... he knew it would be even more painful to her, mentally, if he could get her to enjoy this.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 03:39 PM
'oh god!' She thought as his hand moved and massaged her clit as the two boys raped her body. He was trying to get her to enjoy what he was doing to her. 'I can't! I can't like this!' She thought frantically as moans were forced from her lips as her body squirmed trying to avoid his touch without giving in to him. "Please stop." She whimpers as she feels the beginning of an orgasm starting.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 04:05 PM
He didn't stop, in fact, he just started to massage her clit a bit faster. He was pumping faster as well. "Why? You love it." He told her. "Kiss my neck to show me how much you love it, you slut."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 04:14 PM
She whimpered as his hand increased in pace, he was determined to humiliate her and make her cum all over him. She wanted to hit him but she needed to keep her father alive so she bent her head down and began to kiss his neck as soft moans and panting escaped her.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 04:27 PM
"Good girl." He said, and could feel the pressure build up in his member. "I'm going to cum all in you." He told her, and kisses her forehead.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 04:37 PM
"Please no." She sobs as he proclaims he will cum in her. "What if I get pregnant, how will I tell daddy?" She asked more to herself but could not help but blurt it out.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 04:44 PM
"Just tell him a man raped you on your way to the store one day." He said, with a grin. "I'm sure, being a nice Christian family, I can trust you and your father to not abort it."

fireflights
03-23-2007, 04:49 PM
She knows she could not kill a baby for what this monster was doing to her. "Of course not, it would not be the baby's fault your a bastard." She gasped as she felt a rising in her stomach, knowing she would be orgasming herself if he kept this up. Not wanting his body to be what gives her that pleasure she closes her eyes and tries to wish it away, though knowing it is futile.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 04:55 PM
He started to rub her faster, feeling his own pleasure rising up, and then kisses her lips. "This is only the start." He told her.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 04:57 PM
"Oh god no." She groans out as she feels her orgasm take her, making her cry and shake with him inside of her, her walls milking his cock. She hates him for making her like what he has done to her body.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 06:28 PM
He starts cumming inside of her as she milks his cock, and grins, at her face. Her hatred mixed with pleasure was a very attractive sight, to him... and the thought that she knew she couldn't get away just made it better.

fireflights
03-23-2007, 07:11 PM
She feels his cum splatter he walls and lets out a sob of misery as she knows there is now nothing to stop her from getting pregnant by him. She only hopes she is not ovulating and there is no egg to fertilize. "There." She says in gasping breaths. "You have what you wanted, can I go home once your friend is off me please?" She asks through her tears, knowing the boy in her ass should cum soon then she can leave, hopefully.

_lawless
03-23-2007, 09:15 PM
"You think I'm done with you?" He asks, with a smirk. "As if." He pulls out of her and put his cock up to her mouth, while he sat down. "Taste our cum, girl."

fireflights
03-25-2007, 02:08 AM
How much more did she have to endure of this? How much more would they be using her body? She looked at him, hoping he would not force her but his eyes told her to do it or else and she figured it would be better to just get it over with. She opens her mouth and takes his cock in, licking and sucking on it, tasting their mixed fluids.

_lawless
03-26-2007, 01:20 AM
He starts to pet her. "Good girl... lick it all off." His cock was startening to harden as she did this. He starts to groan a little bit. "You're pretty cute." He told her, with a smirk.

fireflights
03-26-2007, 01:52 AM
'Oh great!' She thought, just what she wanted to hear, her rapist thought she was cute. That was just wonderful. She continues to lick him as he grows again in her mouth.

_lawless
03-26-2007, 02:19 AM
He grins. "You know... Satanists can leave their physical body." He told her. "I could rape you while you're at your own home without you seeing me." He said, and laughed.

fireflights
03-26-2007, 03:37 AM
She thinks about this and wonders how it is possible but decides against asking, it would probably just creep her out and she did not need that right now. She just wanted this miserable day over with.

Aida (Slut)
03-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Aida only yelped as she was spanked, sobbing quietly, humiliated.

goodboy
03-27-2007, 12:15 AM
I finally left fireflights alone to lawless, and got between Aida's legs.

_lawless
03-27-2007, 02:29 AM
He takes his cock out of her mouth, and then goes behind her and puts it in her ass. "Hey guys, tomorrow, I want to try out the other slut, if that's alright. I'll leave this one to you guys."

fireflights
03-28-2007, 10:50 PM
She does not like the sound of this latest comment by her rapist, he means to let anyone and everyone take her, she had hoped she could escape that punishment but now she see's it will happen and she can do nothing about it.

goodboy
03-28-2007, 11:56 PM
I thrust into Aida, as slingjack started whipping her with a faster rhythm.

_lawless
03-29-2007, 08:29 AM
He fucks Fire's ass, his hands on her hips as he does so. "After this, sllut, I guess you can take a break." He said. "Well, that is if nobody else wants to fuck you... I'm going to take a rest, though." He said, with a smirk.

goodboy
03-29-2007, 10:51 PM
(Wow, lawless is on a fire-fucking spree!)
Anyway, why aren't the girls replying?

fireflights
03-30-2007, 07:47 AM
(hello I did reply, maybe I did not say anything but i did reply.)

As he thrusts into my ass, I bite my lip to hold off my cries, why give him more pleasure when I know it will not make him stop? When he tells me I can rest once this is over I almost leap out of my skin for joy, then he says only if no one else wants a go. I pray they will let me go.

_lawless
03-30-2007, 10:59 AM
He starts to pump into her ass, a bit hard, even though he should be gentle. He bends over to grip her breasts, and starts to massage them while pumping into her. "Your ass is so tight." He groaned. "Mmm... feels so good." He said, while groaning some more.

goodboy
03-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Fine! No sign of Aida and the description of the pumping rambles on ...

_lawless
03-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Well, alot of us like to Roleplay and not just talk about what our character would do.

fireflights
03-31-2007, 01:46 AM
it is not my business to describe what is going on with you and aida, that is your choice but I happen to be a descriptive person and if you don't like it then I am sorry but I am not going to change

goodboy
03-31-2007, 04:11 AM
okay lol no hard feelings.
i find it a bit icky, that's all.

fireflights
04-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Well that is you, and that is fine. but you can't expect people to be like you just as I don't expect people to be like me.

fireflights
04-01-2007, 01:15 PM
He starts to pump into her ass, a bit hard, even though he should be gentle. He bends over to grip her breasts, and starts to massage them while pumping into her. "Your ass is so tight." He groaned. "Mmm... feels so good." He said, while groaning some more.

"Please stop." She begs, she can take no more of this, it hurts and she is not wanting to be put through this anymore as he fucks her ass. Her eyes close and she can feel his hands on her breasts, a small whimper of pain passes through her lips.

_lawless
04-01-2007, 02:52 PM
"As if... what, do you think I respect you as a human being, or something?" He asks, and laughs a little bit. "Honestly, woman." He starts to pound harder. "Keep making those noises... they're hot."

slingjack
04-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Slingjack is totaly discusted.He may be all take that cock feel my whip
on the outside,but feeling really my girlfriend's a whore on the inside.The more
Aida gives in to goodboy's whims,the more he feels disconected.The more
disconected Slingjack becomes the more he wants to truly hurt Aida.
He looks directly into her eye's."I loved you"...Slingjack almost in tears
puts his fist in her.

fireflights
04-05-2007, 03:28 AM
"As if... what, do you think I respect you as a human being, or something?" He asks, and laughs a little bit. "Honestly, woman." He starts to pound harder. "Keep making those noises... they're hot."

She screams out in pain as he pumps harder into her. She feels like she is going to be split in two if he keeps it up and she really hates the fact that the dean made this all happen.

_lawless
04-06-2007, 02:18 AM
He continued to pump, feeling the pressure start to build up. "Mmmm..." He groans. "I'm so close... your ass is so tight." He said.

slingjack
04-06-2007, 08:33 AM
I am so excited from the smell of her pussy all over my hand.I use it to
cover aida's mouth and nose so she too can get a nice whiff.This whole locker room smells like sex.I mount aida like a horny dog overcome by the madness that has taken place in this room.I love aida but cant help but to
tighten my grip across the bottom of her face.The less she can breathe the more she kicks and struggles.The more she kicks and struggles the closer
I get .Till i'm pounding and screaming "i'm a gonna come I'm a gonna come,I'm
a gonna....".I spray deep inside aida's tied juice hole.I know the other cunt must be watching,and the pervert thats raping her too ,but I dont care.Ive wanted this for so long.I feel aida shivering under me,crying and shaking.It
milks what ever sperm is left inside me.I tell her "Its ok baby all better now
you are sutch a good girl".
I wish she would just stop acting so upset,theres pussy smell all over
us so I know she liked it at least a little.I kiss her face and brush away her tears."Your a big girl now dont cry.Now we can go steady".She kisses me back
but I cant be shure if it's because she loves me or shes just trying to get away."you never have to fuck these other guys again.I'll protect you I promise,just tell me you love me aida."

goodboy
04-10-2007, 12:24 AM
"Yeah. I'd love to bang you personally over and over, as you deserve it. But I'll let you go if you make my friend happy. Think carefully."