PDA

View Full Version : I had a thought today....

clan_hunter
02-28-2007, 01:13 PM
which was well its my turn to stand in the line of fire..

So here i am standing and waiting......

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/WAHH.JPG

shysnale
02-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Love you dude.

Rogue
02-28-2007, 01:34 PM
*Bursts into the room with Ghostbusters jacket and equipment, captures the yellow supernatural entity, turns to admin, lets the cigar out of my mouth and says - "That'll be $17.50."*

shysnale
02-28-2007, 01:45 PM
*Bursts into the room with Ghostbusters jacket and equipment, captures the yellow supernatural entity, turns to admin, lets the cigar out of my mouth and says - "That'll be $17.50."*
ho what a good deal !
that's cheaper than in the movie ! Peter Venkman used to charde 5000$ for ghost captures

ControlPhreak
02-28-2007, 03:20 PM
you are teh luzereST on internets!!!11!11!

somedude
02-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Morons! I've got morons on my board...:D

ControlPhreak
02-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Morons! I've got morons on my board...:D

UU R lusser all-so dooDe!!!! I YAM KULEST WEBZ NUMBRE WON!1!

(feel my rage)

somedude
02-28-2007, 04:28 PM
I've felt light rains that had more effect:D Oh and install a spellcheck on your brain...

ControlPhreak
02-28-2007, 04:42 PM
I've felt light rains that had more effect:D Oh and install a spellcheck on your brain...

I'd love that actually.

somedude
02-28-2007, 04:48 PM
I have one...guess I should figure out how to patent and sell that huh!!!:D

sindyloo
02-28-2007, 06:21 PM
WOW?? What a freaking scary Thread. A MAN had a thought????:skull-eek

What the hell is going to happen next? WORLD FREAKING PEACE?:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

Jasmine
02-28-2007, 10:09 PM
WOW?? What a freaking scary Thread. A MAN had a thought????:skull-eek

What the hell is going to happen next? WORLD FREAKING PEACE?:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

LOL! SindyLoo!!!!

Andering REDDSON
02-28-2007, 11:47 PM
I had a thought today....¡WARNING! ¡DANGER! ¡STAND BACK 1,ØØØ FEET! ¡MAN THINKING!

ego
03-01-2007, 03:45 PM
What the hell is going to happen next?

Mmmm....my gf thinks what she says.
Or she says what she thinks...:D

sindyloo
03-01-2007, 05:28 PM
AWWW EGO??? How cute GF?? girlfriend??? So nice thanks Sugar!:skull-lov

And such a nice surprise:skull-eek Dont know what to say??:skull-coo

clan_hunter
03-02-2007, 12:23 AM
What was interesting about this thread is not one person has had a go at me despite my invite, you must love me all

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/love7.gif

somedude
03-02-2007, 12:43 AM
I just felt sorry for you...

ego
03-02-2007, 07:56 AM
What was interesting about this thread is not one person has had a go at me despite my invite, you must love me all

*accepts invitation*
Clan, you are such a pervert!
You deserve to be attacked by a karate girl ;)

AWWW EGO??? How cute GF??
As long as she is silent, is very cute.
Otherwise, i have to gag her and then she is more cute!

clan_hunter
03-02-2007, 01:03 PM
I just felt sorry for you...

awwww see you do care about me.:skull-lov

"clan shoves Louise aside"

clan_hunter
03-02-2007, 01:04 PM
*accepts invitation*
Clan, you are such a pervert!
You deserve to be attacked by a karate girl ;)

Ok well its a start

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 03:15 PM

You just don't piss me off... sorry :p Well actually, the spam situation is getting under my skin. Fix it already!

innocent
03-02-2007, 03:24 PM
clan cant fix it!! we mods cant fix it either!
just stop your whining at least you dont have to delete the damn stuff!
all ya gotta do is ignore it. for christ sake thats not so hard is it???

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 03:42 PM
clan cant fix it!! we mods cant fix it either!
just stop your whining at least you dont have to delete the damn stuff!
all ya gotta do is ignore it. for christ sake thats not so hard is it???

Yeah, I'm just bitch bitch bitch It's not like I offered to help in anyway possible or anything. As far as clan, how should I know? The poll he posted lead me to believe he COULD do something about it.

Ah fuck it, why bother. I'm as sick of your bitchy mood as you are of me in general.

That said I must confess your tireless fight against all the spam and peodophiles is to be commended. So if you need to direct your anger towards someone, I'll happily help you out.

innocent
03-02-2007, 04:44 PM
all suggestions have been passed to admin.what you want me to do? travel cross continents and make him log in here? lock him in the damn cage till all rb issues are resolved? you dont know admin. its never that easy.
bitchy mood? bitchy mood? well i wasnt too bad till now
*explodes*
and i never said i was sick of you. YET!
you dont yet qualify for the right to call me a bitch. not until you are on the recieving end of my real tirrade. there are a few survivors here who will vouch for that i'm sure.
give it time. you'll get there. why not ask missy for some pointers? am sure she has the skills to teach you a few female basics.

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Nope. I just didn't know, that's all. I just picked the spam thing because I thought clan was looking for a poke. I couldn't think of anything so figured I'd try that. I must admit I didn't know "admin" was a person. When I saw references to it I figured it was a couple of decision makers. I wasn't trying to be "upset" at something you guys have no control over.

I'm not looking for you to stop your tirade, just want my position understood. I'm a newbie I haven't earned the right to do anything. Ban me if you like, I'm a big boy.

innocent
03-02-2007, 05:38 PM
nice technique! you do have some skills with women then!
well done missy! he's better trained than i thought..
cp...you said you were the 'master' in your relationship.
*innocent smiles*
missy you have a strong yet sweetly subtle hand.

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh I'm only the Master when she wants that (which is near constant) :p She likes what I do so she wants it a lot. To the boys, and some of the men: Don't confuse submission with a lack of power. While she doesn't Top from the bottom as you suggest inno, she rules from reality ;)

Inno: Jesus. Aren't we supposed to be at each others throats, not flirting? :D

innocent
03-02-2007, 06:09 PM
for me.....same thing!
didnt you figure that out yet?

Louise
03-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh I'm only the Master when she wants that (which is near constant) :p She likes what I do so she wants it a lot. To the boys, and some of the men: Don't confuse submission with a lack of power. While she doesn't Top from the bottom as you suggest inno, she rules from reality ;)

Inno: Jesus. Aren't we supposed to be at each others throats, not flirting? :D

Submission, the act of submission, is a sign of incredible power. A strength few have. In my humble opinion of course...

innocent
03-02-2007, 06:14 PM
exactly my thought lou.
thats why i save my submission for those select few who prove worthy!
and yes...you were one of those!;)

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Submission, the act of submission, is a sign of incredible power. A strength few have. In my humble opinion of course...

May I suggest having a less humble opinion? :skull-thu I never fail to agree with you... I find that odd. i usually try to butt heads with sharp people like youself. But I'm pretty sure I do a really good job of hiding that fact :rolleyes:

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 06:23 PM
for me.....same thing!
didnt you figure that out yet?

I had no idea :) I'm finding myself inundated with smart sexy women. Is there nowhere Phantom and I can go for some sweet sweet love making? :D Ah the RP forum...

Louise
03-02-2007, 06:25 PM
exactly my thought lou.
thats why i save my submission for those select few who prove worthy!
and yes...you were one of those!;)

For which I am highly honoured! ;) :D

Louise
03-02-2007, 06:28 PM
May I suggest having a less humble opinion? :skull-thu I never fail to agree with you... I find that odd. i usually try to butt heads with sharp people like youself. But I'm pretty sure I do a really good job of hiding that fact :rolleyes:

Please feel free to butt head at any time...:D

missy_in_tights
03-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Wow, all such nice words from such nice people! I certainly appreciate those super kind words. You truly do "get it"!
:) :) :) Makes a person feel good!:) :) :) *huge hugs to you all*

........uhhh.....aren't we in the rowdy room folks? *laugh*

innocent
03-02-2007, 06:42 PM
nice technique! you do have some skills with women then!
well done missy! he's better trained than i thought..
cp...you said you were the 'master' in your relationship.
*innocent smiles*
missy you have a strong yet sweetly subtle hand.
cp. i take it back.
you felt it necessary to call me a tranny on another thread. my reply is gonna be in the rowdy room. after all as a mod i cant exactly give myself a warning on the main board.
you have just shown a total lack of common sense. not that i have anything against trannys but wtf! that was not necceasary.
i was being reasonably pleasant.
screw you.
i assume its no holds barred now.
i stand corrected. you know very little about females

innocent
03-02-2007, 06:49 PM
*innocent throws nearest heavy object at any males trying to distract her from fool*

ControlPhreak
03-02-2007, 06:57 PM
cp. i take it back.
you felt it necessary to call me a tranny on another thread. my reply is gonna be in the rowdy room. after all as a mod i cant exactly give myself a warning on the main board.
you have just shown a total lack of common sense. not that i have anything against trannys but wtf! that was not necceasary.
i was being reasonably pleasant.
screw you.
i assume its no holds barred now.
i stand corrected. you know very little about females

If I honestly upset you with that crack I appologize sincerely. I meant it as a smart ass quip and nothing more. I surely didn't mean any disrespect. Here I am appologizing in the rowdy room. Take that as you will :(

somedude
03-03-2007, 12:45 AM
For which I am highly honoured! ;) :D
If you and PPM are holding out on me it's a spankin for you little lady...;) :D

clan_hunter
03-03-2007, 12:45 PM
I know I may regret this later....however since I don't ever post in here, I am going to try to get back to the point of Clan Hunter's thread!

Hey CH, how about you go outside and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself??

:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

How'd I do?

*duck and cover*

Well i will start with "how'd i do?"http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/yawn1.gif

and reply with If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut.

Andering REDDSON
03-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Enough with the circle-jerk, it’s maken me nauseas…

clan_hunter
03-05-2007, 04:40 AM
OK SpamHunter!! If you wanna trade insults, let me remove my brain and we'll start even!

Whoa!!!, a insult that crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

sindyloo
03-05-2007, 05:49 PM
WOW!!!! This is so much better than a Comedy Routine. Very entertaining watching two UNARMED Men trying to win a Battle of the Wits with each OTHER???:skull-tic :skull-big :skull-big

clan_hunter
03-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own!!

Seen it before, heard it before, now http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage44/14.gif ing on it

I mean whats with "Phantom" and a mask, lame and original, you must just like opera

ArabMan
03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
i can't stand this somedude, he is obviously a homo!

sindyloo
03-06-2007, 12:55 PM
HAW what BALLS??? Hope you enjoy the fucking he is going to give you!!???:skull-thu :skull-big

ArabMan
03-06-2007, 12:56 PM
HAW what BALLS??? Hope you enjoy the fucking he is going to give you!!???:skull-thu :skull-big

you hot white chick? me arab sultan want!

Louise
03-06-2007, 01:03 PM
You see now I know what an ugly little troll you are...and im breaking my promise not to reply you, an insulting little shit that excuses paedphilia in the name of "training" to get your sick little jollies. You are nothing but a fucking troll.

You see, i too am a computer "expert" and I know you arent in China...maybe Cambodia...im tracking you!

Somedude is in fact, my Master, my Lover and my Soul mate...he is the only one that will have the honour of whipping me...

ArabMan
03-06-2007, 01:54 PM
You see now I know what an ugly little troll you are...and im breaking my promise not to reply you, an insulting little shit that excuses paedphilia in the name of "training" to get your sick little jollies. You are nothing but a fucking troll.

You see, i too am a computer "expert" and I know you arent in China...maybe Cambodia...im tracking you!

Somedude is in fact, my Master, my Lover and my Soul mate...he is the only one that will have the honour of whipping me...

let me help you i live in new york usa!

can i be your master to? please! I am begging you!!

Louise
03-06-2007, 01:59 PM
let me help you i live in new york usa!

can i be your master to? please! I am begging you!!

Beg me...ok, get on your knees...go on...on your knees and BEG!

ArabMan
03-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Beg me...ok, get on your knees...go on...on your knees and BEG!

no you beg you white slut whore! I am the master, fucking cunt, lick my dick and lick it clean and after you lick it clean i want you to pee and then after your done with peeing and me washing your dirty cunt, i want you to jump up and down with out any underwear. and from now on make sure you don't wear underwear unless i tell you to!

Louise
03-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Listen you tiny pricked troll...theres only one person who can command me to do that...and IT AINT YOU

Go on...get down on your knees and lick my feet...you know you want to, i can tell you want to...after youve done that, please...feel free to kiss my arse!!!

ArabMan
03-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Listen you tiny pricked troll...theres only one person who can command me to do that...and IT AINT YOU

Go on...get down on your knees and lick my feet...you know you want to, i can tell you want to...after youve done that, please...feel free to kiss my arse!!!

WHITE WHORES ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON FIRSt! white women are treated to nicely by their white woman and are whorshiped, here in arab land we don't give a fuck about how you were previously treated to us all you are is just a piece of cunt that can be used over and over again, we will humiliate you until you learn that man are above women!!! Personally if you were my slave, i would force you to suck my dick while im driving my care to work and i will force you to sleep with my boss so he will give me more pay, i will use you white whores like the shit whore that you are! Learn to respect man you whtie trash whore!

at night don't be jelous if i had another white girl with me in be because i wll not be the only one doing her you better learn how to suck cunt to!

Louise
03-06-2007, 02:25 PM
WHITE WHORES ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON FIRSt! white women are treated to nicely by their white woman and are whorshiped, here in arab land we don't give a fuck about how you were previously treated to us all you are is just a piece of cunt that can be used over and over again, we will humiliate you until you learn that man are above women!!! Personally if you were my slave, i would force you to suck my dick while im driving my care to work and i will force you to sleep with my boss so he will give me more pay, i will use you white whores like the shit whore that you are! Learn to respect man you whtie trash whore!

at night don't be jelous if i had another white girl with me in be because i wll not be the only one doing her you better learn how to suck cunt to!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You really must have a very very very small penis...

Respect a man, yes...yes I will...but you are not a man...just a tiny little troll

"learn to suck cunt" well, i dont need to learn I already know how thank you very much..yum yum..

Im still waiting for you to lick my feet and beg me to give you a chance...come on...bow before your Goddess...submit to me, you know you want to...beg me male slave...

ArabMan
03-06-2007, 02:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You really must have a very very very small penis...

Respect a man, yes...yes I will...but you are not a man...just a tiny little troll

"learn to suck cunt" well, i dont need to learn I already know how thank you very much..yum yum..

Im still waiting for you to lick my feet and beg me to give you a chance...come on...bow before your Goddess...submit to me, you know you want to...beg me male slave...

compared to the size of your mans penis my looks huge, but truth be told no white women can be satisfied with a living males penise, i am the first one to admite, the white women is just to horney and they need to be reminded their place and whenever there is not something up their ass or cunt they seem confused and bored. I have came to the realization that after a long day of fucking and when i am tired my only hope of keeping the white women occupied is with my pet dog, you see i have trained my vicious attack dog which i use to guard my white man slave to also fuck white cunts, at first you will be digusted by the prospect of forfeiting your right as a human being to please the sexual lust of a dog, but overtime like all white whores you will learn that the dog is acctually more than what it is, it can fuck too!

Louise
03-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey, id rather take the dog than you...so yeah...here doggy doggy doggy....

Are you sure white women arent bored and confused when you are shagging them?
"Are you in yet?"
"Are you done yet? YAWN"
"I cant feel you in me?"
"Can I go and suck cunt now please"
"Can I go and walk the dog now please"
"Im bored...."

Louise
03-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I suspect you will return TWAT!

Louise
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM
LMAO@Louise, making me laugh as always....

I've got nothing but love and respect for you L. However, I wish you wouldn't talk to this garbage, all it does is eggs him on. It's not like he even has a clever reply and you can have an intelligent argument or anything. Do what you want, I just can't stand that garbage, and you deserve a better debate that anyway...(I'm not offering!)

See ya, L! :skull-bee

I know, I know... now, spank me a 100 times whilst I say DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS! to each one! :D ;)