PDA

View Full Version : The pastors wife (Tom and Jasmine)

tom8517
02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I kept silent as they processed me out. The same silence I kept for seven years. The clerk behind the wire enclosed counter handed me back the few possensions I came in with.

We walked across the yard, a guard on each side, they were as glad to see me go as I was to get out. No good luck wishes, no farewell handshakes.

True to his word, Jorge had a car waiting, I didn't know the driver, or much care. I could have done two years instead of seven, had I given up Jorge and the others, but I never would have survived a month, let alone two years.

The driver dropped me off at a new townhouse, mine rent free. A new Hummer in the driveway, with the title in the glove box.

On the table in the kitchen, a bottle of tequila, a note, and a thick envelope.

Glancing in the envelope, $20,000 in hundreds, I picked up the note: muchas gracias mi amigo, para su silencio. Jorge

I started drinking, trying to wash the memory of seven years in a cage away. The hours turned into days, all a blur. Then sunshine pouring in the window, the doorbell ringing. I pulled on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt, intending to rip the head off of whoever was at the door.

Glancing out, it was a woman, conservativley dressed, but stunning nonetheless. Dark hair, curves her knee length dress couldn't hide. Holding a baskett of some kind and a thermoss of coffee. The prospect of being alone with a woman after all that time dispelled my anger. I opened the door.

Jasmine
02-28-2007, 02:29 AM
There are two new members to our street this week. The first a nice family of four with two small children. I invite them to visit our church and give them fresh baked banana bread.

My next visit is an unknown. I haven’t seen anyone since the “for sale” sign came down, but there is a car in the drive. Still, it is my Christian duty as the preacher’s wife to meet all of the people in our neighborhood.

Stepping onto the porch, I ring the doorbell. It is a long time before I hear sound inside the house, but eventually a man in a wrinkled tee shirt and jeans answers the door. I fix my smile at the sight of this rough looking man.

“Good morning!” I say brightly. “I am Rev Stephen’s wife, Samatha. I have come to welcome you to the neighborhood and invite you to join us for church on Sunday.” I give him a sweet smile as I extend the banana bread and the coffee. “Just a little something to get your day started off right!”

tom8517
02-28-2007, 11:28 AM
I try to flash a friendly non threating smile, looking at this woman my heart starts to race, I can feel my pulse pounding. I can barely make out her scent over the baked goods and coffee. Very light and flowerey. She looks so sweet, so innocent.

"Please excuse my appearance, I'm still getting settled in, had a late night last night. Come in and sit down, that coffee sure smells good." I tell her.

I can see her hesitate, my face would frighten children and small dogs, but I smile again and extend my hand.

She smiles back, and as she walks to the table to put down the baskett and coffee I let my eyes drink in the delightful wiggle in her ass as she walks, the curve of her calves, barely set off by the low heeled shoes she wore. I can feel my prick start to thicken, my mind is made up.

I close the door behind us, slipping the deadbolt on when she is not looking.

I turn to her then and offer her a seat,"so, you're the pastor's wife, that must keep you busy."

Jasmine
03-01-2007, 02:23 AM
I feel better now th at he is smiling and has apologized for his appearance. I step into the house and put the bread and coffee on the table. He soon joins me and I offer him some coffee. He attempt at conversation puts me at ease. "Yes, you would be surprised how much there is to do! Baking, visiting, clubs and church activties keep me very busy. Would you like me to slice the banana bread?"

tom8517
03-01-2007, 12:59 PM
"yes, please." She leans forward to slice the bread, I look down at her legs, the hem of her dress having slightly risen when she sat down. I let my mind wander back, remembering the feeling of nylon on a womans leg.

I get up and close the drapes on all the windows, she glances up at me with a questioning look. I smile again, "sorry, my eyes are a little light sensitive, it's very bright today."

Jasmine
03-01-2007, 10:13 PM
His moments cause a rising panic. I think that I need to leave, but I do not want to offend the newcomer. "Well, I guess I need to get back home. I have many more chores to do today." I tell him as I stand to go. "Just return the thermos when you are finished with the coffee. If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know. We are the white house on the corner."

tom8517
03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
I move so that I stand between you and the door. I drop the pretense of the friendly smile and openly leer at you.

"You seem nervous Mrs. Stevens, am I making you nervous?" I take a step closer, "may I call you Samamtha?" I lick my lips as I continue to stare at you.

"Am I frightening you Samamtha? Are you worried about what might happen next?"

Jasmine
03-01-2007, 10:27 PM
I feel the chill of fear run through my body at your obvious leer. "Look Mr.....I am leaving now. People know I am here and will be looking for me very soon." I say as I glance around for something to use as a weapon and finding only boxes.

"No, you may not call me Samantha. You may call me gone!" I tell him firmly. "Now, open the door and let me pass." I wait for his reaction, wondering what I will do if he doesn't move.

tom8517
03-01-2007, 10:35 PM
I ignore your request to leave and take another step closer. "Let me tell you a little about myself Mrs. Stevens" smirking at you, as I mockingly agree not to use your first name.

"I spent the last seven years in a Federal prison, a little problem I had with customs at the Mexican border. Seven years is a long time to go without a woman, don't you think Mrs Stevens?"

Jasmine
03-02-2007, 10:19 PM
I take a step back as he advances. My eyes widen for a second with the news of his criminal record. I think quickly. "I'm sure that it is. I am married, but can introduce you to some single women at the church." I bump into a box and look down to maneuver my way around it.

tom8517
03-02-2007, 11:51 PM
"Why should I wait to meet some church social wall flower when I got all the woman I need right here?" I step closer, I can hear fear in your voice, see it in your eyes, I feed on it, it just makes me want you more.

"Your husbands a lucky man, Mrs Stevens, I'm gonna find out just how good he has it." I pick up a length of rope that been used for packing and take another step.

Jasmine
03-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Backing into yet another box, I turn and look to navigate around it. "You need to stop this now. I really would like to leave now." Even I can hear the panic rising in my voice.

tom8517
03-03-2007, 12:20 AM
the pleading in your voice, the terror on your face is an incredible turn on. All the frustrations of the last seven years, everything I've missed runs through my mind.

"your not going anywhere, not till I've had my fill of that hot little body of yours." I take the last step, pin your arms to your sides and force my mouth down on yours.

Jasmine
03-03-2007, 09:16 PM
I try to close my mouth but his tongue forces it's way inside. I try turning my head, but cannot. I try to move my arms but he has them in what feels like a vise grip. I try to move my feet and find that I can! I give him hard kick in the groin and run for the front door.

tom8517
03-05-2007, 10:56 AM
My knees buckle and I almost go down in pain. I look up and see you frantically pulling at the door, not realizing in your panic that the deadbolt is on. I half run, half stumble over to the door, sink my fingers into your hair and pull you back.

"You fucking little bitch." I snarl at you as I fling you on the couch by your hair. "I'm going to make sure this hurts" I tell you as I approach the sofa, unbuckling my pants as I come.

Jasmine
03-05-2007, 10:45 PM
I make it to the door but it won't open. I frantically look over my shoulder to check on his location. Desperately turning the knob, I pull and am frustrated that it won't open. About the time I hear him behind me, I realize he locked the deadbolt. I reach for it, my fingers touching it as he grabs my hair and pulls me backward.

He throws me onto the couch and I land with my face to the back. I wiggle and turn in time to see him unbuckle his pants. "NO! NO! NO!" Finally getting turned around and facing him, I land a kick to his thigh and force him backward. I bolt from the couch.

tom8517
03-06-2007, 08:53 PM
This kick knocks me off balance but does no real damage. As you run past toward the door I dive at you tackling you around the waist, driving you to the floor.

I force you over on to your back, pinning your shoulders to the floor with my knees and sink my fingers into your firm breasts, kneading and squeezing thru the material of your dress.

Jasmine
03-06-2007, 09:14 PM
I buck my hips up and down to try and kick you off of me. I can't budge you! My screams of "NOOO!" fall on deaf ears. I smell the beer on your breath mixed with the odor from sleep. Your knees nailing my wrists to the floor. No matter how hard I try to leverage myself, I can't budge you.

Your fingers maul my breasts causing me to cry out in pain. I look up at you with tears in my eyes and see the blackness of nothingness. That frightens me even more.

tom8517
03-06-2007, 09:59 PM
I pull the length of rope I picked up earlier from my pocket and force your hands toghether, fighting to tie your wrists as you struggle madly. finally binding your hands I tie the other end of the rope to a leg of the sofa.

As you buck wildy and try to kick me I work your dress up your shapley legs.

"What's wrong honey, you never had it while you were tied up before? The Rev. has been neglecting your education."

Jasmine
03-06-2007, 10:19 PM
You knees are breaking my wrists, but I am glad when you stop mangling my breasts. They ache. The rope scares me and I start to fight the moment your knees move off of my wrists. It doesn't matter, you tie them anyway. I still have my legs free and I use them to keep your hands away from me for a moment or two. Your touch disgusts me but your words ignite my anger.

"You shall burn in hell for this! There can be no forgiveness for this! Stop now or lose your soul. I'll make sure you meet the devil before the day is over!" I scream.

tom8517
03-06-2007, 11:08 PM
"I lost my soul a long time ago Mrs Stevens, and I spent the last seven years in hell, I'm gonna have a damm good time before I go back."

You're talk of the devil brings back older memories, the night of my initiation, out of my mind on mezcal and cocaine, Jorge's grinning face, the glowing iron comming closer, the searing pain and stench of burned flesh. Still the only Anglo ever to reach the inner circle.

I rip my shirt open, revealing the leering demon face branded into my shoulder. "I have no fear of the devil, but I'm going make you wish were in hell."

I push your dress up around your hips and grasp at the crotch of your pantyhose.

Jasmine
03-13-2007, 06:23 PM
I gasp at the site of the seared flesh on this man. Looking into his eyes, I can find no glimmer of a soul or even of humanity there. I know that I am not going to appeal to his sense of decency since he has none.

I keep kicking and trying to get my wrists free. I will not be taken by this devil. I start to pray, making my body go limp, I pray for help and to be saved from this torture. I also pray that the demons that posses this man will be cast out.

Your hands continue their assault and I feel you at my most intimate area. "NOOOO!" I cry out and fight with everything I'm worth.

tom8517
03-18-2007, 01:16 PM
I tear your pantyhose open and push your panties to one side as you buck and twist beneath me. I force one finger then another inside you and begin to brutalize with my hand. My hand returns to your breasts, squeezing and pulling at them through your dress.

As you open your mouth to scream again I lock mine on yours, snaking my tongue inside, exploring your mouth, forcing your tongue to mingle with mine.

Jasmine
03-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Your cruel hands take my delicate flesh. I can't help but cry out. Tears form at the corner of my eyes as your hand brutalizes me. I scream and whimper from the pain. Your mouth takes mine then, taking another part of me. I lose myself in the terror.

tom8517
03-19-2007, 12:17 PM
forcing your legs apart with my knees, I force myself into you, with hard, brutal savage thrusts I rape you, making you bear the burden of seven years of pent up rage at the world in general.

Jasmine
03-19-2007, 07:35 PM
The pain of your savage thrusts tears my tender flesh and I can't help but cry out. I feel the burning and the hatred in each tormenting plunge. Your hands become more brutal on my breasts; your fingers and nails digging into them. I close my eyes to try and block the pain. I cry out a prayer that can endure this.

tom8517
03-21-2007, 04:54 PM
your moans of pain and mumbled prayers only inflame me. I start to rape you harder and faster, thrusting at you like a wild animal.

"How do you like it bitch, how's it feel to have a real man, what do you think the reverand would say if he could see us now?"

I grab the neckline of your dress, and yank, finally hearing the material rip, I tear the dress from your shoulders, exposing your breasts to me.

Jasmine
03-21-2007, 05:31 PM
The pain of your repeated thrusts burns my body. I murmur my prayer as I brutally force yourself on me. The ripping of my dress humiliates me. I have always been so careful to hide my ample breats. Now all the teasing and humiliation from my youth comes flooding back. "NOOOOO!" I scream as I renew my struggle.

Jasmine
03-21-2007, 05:35 PM
My dress tearing humiliates me. I have always tried to hid my ar mple breasts and now, you have stripped me bare. I wail at the injustice and strike out at you, my defeat now focused as anger. "Bastard!" I scream

tom8517
03-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I laugh at you as I continue raping you, "So the church lady knows how to swear, good, get mad baby, let me you hear you." I rip your bra free of chest, and cruelly twist your right breast, "now, make some noise for me"

Jasmine
03-21-2007, 07:56 PM
I cry out even though I don't want to. My screams filling the room. Someone has to hear me I think. I feel abandoned by God as this demon takes me.

tom8517
03-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Hearing your screams almost drives me over the edge, but I hold back, wanting your rape to last as long as possible, I continue to cruelly thrust my cock into your warm tightness

Jasmine
03-25-2007, 01:17 PM
Once my tenuous control snapped, it was over. My screams of agony feel the room. His cock ramming into me sends waves of pain through my body. The look in his eyes is horrifying and I no longer know if I will survive this.

tom8517
03-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Your screams send me over the edge, losing all control I pump my self into your raped body over and over. Long after I cum, I force myself to continue violating you, just for the perverse joy of knowing I'm hurting you.

I collapse on you at last, breathing heavily, grinning in triumph, tears streaming down your face. Waves of sick, twisted enjoyment flow thru me. Knowing what a truly evil bastard I am, looking down at your modest dress, shredded around you, your sweet, happy suburban world shattered.

Jasmine
03-27-2007, 09:42 PM
He came inside me! How could he do that?! I sob uncontrollably as he keeps ramming into me. My mind screams, "Get off me!"

Your weight on me is suffocating. I think that I may lose my mind as I see your eyes rake over my naked body. Unable to stand it any longer, I scream, "Get off me! Get Off me!"

tom8517
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
I slap you once sharply across the face, shocking you into silence. Quickly I force you onto your back, then quickly retie your wrists behind your back.

I realise now how long I've kept you, someone will be looking for you shortly, I'm sure. Still, I can't let you go yet, I want more.

Well, Jorge owes seven years, he can fix me up with a new identity somewhere else.

I pick up the envelope of cash from the table, and grab the keys to the Hummer. I roughly force you to your feet and pull the remants of your dress around you.

"Its a nice day for a drive Mrs Stephens, you and I are going to take a ride in the country." I pull up my shirt, showing you the pistol in my waistband.

"If you scream, or try to get away, it will be the last thing you ever do. I'll kill you with no more thought than you give to swatting a fly"

Jasmine
03-31-2007, 12:40 AM
“OH!” I moan as his hand strikes my face. I wiggle and squirm as he ties my hands again. I thought it was over. I realize that you are attempting to pull my torn clothing together. I am confused and look up at you. You grab me and pull me to my feet. In my dazed state I can only stumble blindly where he leads me.

Once outside, I start to look around for someone to help me, some where to run. There is none and I sob once when you put me in the hummer.

tom8517
03-31-2007, 05:14 AM
I force you, sobbing and terrified into the passneger side and pull the seat belt and shoulder harness around you. With your hands tied behind you the seat belt has you immobilised.

I pull the belt snug around you, then slowly lick your face as I whisper to you"safety first".

I laugh at you as you cringe is revulsion, then drive off, looking for a scheduled spot to continue your torment.

Jasmine
04-01-2007, 12:35 PM
My hope of escape or rescue is gone. I have no choice but to allow you to fasten the belt. I shudder as you lick my face and I pull away.

He seems to enjoy my reaction and laughs. I look at him the as we drive away. I don't even want to allow myself to wonder what he is going to do that he had to take me some where else.

tom8517
04-03-2007, 09:43 AM
I reach the interstate, carefully obeying the speed limit, constantly watching for any signs of pursuit, but there is none. Relaxing slightly, I glance over, your ruined dress has parted slightly from the motion of the ride, revealing your firm toned thighs.

I reach across the seat, running my hand over your legs, rubbing you through the shredded nylon. You gasp as I touch you again, the sound only serves to help stiffen my already hardening prick.

I pull off at an exit miles from your home, driving down a two lane country road until I see a turn off for a logging track leading deep into the woods. The unpaved trail is deeply rutted and filled with holes, but the powereful vehicle navigates the terrain easily, taking you deeper into the forest.

I reach a clearing, pull off and park. I reach behind the seat, open the bottle of Tequila, leering at you as I take a long slow pull from the bottle. Whiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I unbuckle your seat belt and pull you from the Hummer.

Jasmine
04-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I watch to see where we are going. I want to be sure that I can find my way back. I am startled when he touches my leg and I gasp. About that time, you pull off the interstate and onto what can only be described as a goat trail. When he pull onto a dirt road, I am bounced around and jolted back and forth. I can't use my hands to steady me and I keep hitting my head.

Finally, we stop and I look around. There is nothing but forest all around.

I see you take out the liquor bottle and right then, I know that things are going to get rough. I resolve to get though this alive and escape. I barely offer any resistance as you pull me out of the truck.

"Look, please. You have had your fun with me. Just take me back and we can end this now." I say with all sincerety.

tom8517
04-04-2007, 12:59 PM
I untie your hands and push you to the center of the clearing.

"Now Mrs Stephens, we have been cooped up all morning, I think we could both use some fresh air.

"You know, I've always enjoyed hunting, haven't had the chance for a long time. Today I'm going to hunt you. You get a five minute head start, then I'm coming for you."

"If you get away, fine, you win. If I catch you, what you got back at the house will seem like a picnic." I pull a large knife from behind my back and flip it into the dirt at your feet. Then I drop the magazine from my pistol and toss the gun into the Hummer.

"Pick it up," I gesture to the knife, "you can try and kill me here or you can take your five minute lead. I grin at you as glance at the knife, then look around at the trees.

"Hurry up baby, it will be dark in a few hours, want to spend the night out here with me?"

Jasmine
04-05-2007, 09:06 AM
As he unties my hands, I hope that he has decided to drop me off in the woods and just get a head start of running from the police. To my horror, I learn otherwise.

The knife lands at my feet, but so close that I jump back. I look down at it and wonder if I pick it up if he will shoot me. He drops the clip and puts the gun in the vehicle. He wants me to pick it up. I become the prey. I wonder how he will kill me…

I know I’m smarter than he is, so I grab the knife and head for the woods. When I am just out of sight, I cut a 3 foot branch from a shrub and I’m off again. I may be prey, but I’m smarter than the average bear!

tom8517
04-05-2007, 09:21 AM
I watch as you pick up the knife, your eyes never leaving mine. I have acheived the desired effect, the fear is there, but now tinged with hope, a desperate look. I continue to grin as you back away then run into the woods.

I give you the full five minutes, I can afford to, we are at least ten miles from the interstate. When the time is up I start slowly into the woods, moving silently, noting the scuffed up leaves on the floor of the forest and bent twigs that mark your passage like a sign post.

I breathe in the smells of the woods, its good to hunt again.

Jasmine
04-05-2007, 03:20 PM
I don’t know if he will give me the full 5 minutes, but I know he expects me to run toward the interstate. I know it’s too far to reach, so I gamble on my wits to get me out of this.

I know that I am leaving a trail for him to follow. He is a hunter and there’s no way to avoid that. I use 2 of my 5 minutes running. I want to leave a good trail for him to follow and get far enough away that he can’t see me. Along the way, I have gathered what I need, cutting vines, pine needles and small branches. I know that my time is short, so I run back toward the place we started, following the same path, so that he won’t realize I am behind him.

tom8517
04-06-2007, 10:02 AM
I start to move faster,the anticipation of taking you again driving me on. I force myself to slow down, the longer the game goes, the sweeter the prize will be at the end.

I spot a tiny piece of fabric on a thorn, bending down I sniff the faint trace of your perfume. Still on the trail.

I move another fifty yards into the woods, when aburtly the trail dies. I crouch down to think, glancing around I realise you may be a more worthy adversary than I thought.

Jasmine
04-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Once he passes, I slip back to the area where the hummer is. I find it unlocked but the keys are missing. For a moment, I wonder if he would find me in the back of the vehicle and decide that would have me trapped.

I head out in the opposite direction. I move steathily, removing my shoes and stepping beneath the foliage where I can. I drag the small branch behind me, covering my tracks as I move away from him. I have bought time, if nothing else.

tom8517
04-06-2007, 09:02 PM
I realise I've lost the trail. I start to move in ever widening cirlces, with the clearing at the center. After seeing no futher sign I'm sure she is still inside the area I've covered.

Picking a tree with a good view of the surronding area, I climb into the branches and wait. Sooner or later she will make a mistake, and I'll be ready.

Jasmine
04-06-2007, 09:14 PM
I can hear him combing the area for me. The problem is he thinks of me as a woman, not a worthy adversary. I watch him climb the tree from my postion nearby. I know I can't move and remain perfectly still under a log. It's not pleasant, but it is safe. The bugs are killing me, biting and nibbling on my body. I can't risk moving until night fall. My eyes never leave the man in the tree.

tom8517
04-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Nothing, she's far better than I though she'd be. But seven years in a steel cage teaches patience if nothing else. I know she is still in the woods, I can feel it.

I start the hummer, drive a hundred yards or so to the highway, then pull it into the brush and cover it. Then I move back down the trail and hide to one side.

It will dark soon, and the trail is the only way out, hopefully she thinks I left.

Jasmine
04-10-2007, 11:53 AM
I watch him climb down from the tree. I can see him get in the hummer from here. I don’t trust this man. He is evil. I don’t think he’s leaving but I can’t be sure.

His departure gives me a chance to move nearer to the road and watch. I hear the hummer for a few moments, and then I hear it abruptly stop. He’s there, I know it. He’s waiting. I creep as close as I dare, staying in the woods moving tree to tree, creeping along slowly parallel to the road.

tom8517
04-10-2007, 04:52 PM
She has lasted far longer then I thought she would, but at last she makes a mistake. I hear a rustle in the brush,I slowly crawl around behind the sound, moving a few inches at a time, taking no chances now.

At last I see her, crouched down behind a tree, peering out toward the road. I pick up a large stick and break it over my knee, the noise is like a rifle shot in the hushed forest. She whirls around at the sound, the knife in front of her.

"Hello again Mrs. Stevens, did you miss me"

Jasmine
04-11-2007, 01:36 AM
I am careful not to make noise, to be stealthy and try to adjust to my surroundings. I don't see or hear anything out of the ordinary. The birds are chirping and so are the crickets, so that evil man can't be around. God's creatures are silent around such demons.

Suddenly, the forest is silent. A crack echoes. He has found me. My reaction is swift as I turn to face my demon. "No. I didn't miss you. Don't make me kill you. Why don't you just give me the keys and I'll be on my way." I tell him in a calm voice even though my knees are shaking.

tom8517
04-11-2007, 10:31 AM
"You want the keys, you take them." I jingle them in front of you. "You gonna cut me with that big knife baby, c'mon you can do it, just like carving a roast for Sunday dinner."

I take off my shirt as I begin to circle you, wrapping the shirt around my right hand and forearm as a buffer to the knife. I see your eyes drawn again to the demon brand on my chest.

"I've been thinking about you baby, the whole time we been playing hide and seek out here, I've been thinking about what I'm gonna to do you, what you got back at the house is just a taste."

Jasmine
04-11-2007, 08:23 PM
I wield the knife like my daddy taught me. Keep it close to the body, don’t jab and only use it when you have to. He taunts me with the keys. I no longer worry about my shredded clothing or my modesty. The heels of my shoes mire up in the soft ground so I kick them off. My eyes never leave his dead eyes until he removes his shirt. Then I can’t help but stare for a moment at the satanic brand on his chest. I shudder with the knowledge that he is indeed possessed by demons.

“Father, forgive him for he is possessed by the angle of darkness. Lord, bid that demon to leave him here and now. Jesus, save me from the torment of this devil.” I pray softly as he moves around me.

I look into his eyes again and see hell fire burning there. “If you ask God to cast out your demon he will. Pray with me.” I tell him. “Father, forgive me of my sins.” I start but he doesn’t join in. “Please, don’t make me hurt you.” I beg him as he moves around me, circling, coming closer.

tom8517
04-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I keep circling, constantly moving, keeping my eyes locked on yours. I move a little closer each time I circle.

I start to describe what I'm going to do you, in detail, I can see in you eyes how this disgusts you.

Slowly I slide my foot under a branch then I flip it quickly toward your face. As your eyes follow the branch I lunge forward, tackling you around the waist, driving you to the ground.

I grasp the wrist the hand holding the knife and slam it over and over on the ground to try and knock the knife free of your grip.

Jasmine
04-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I know that he is going to try something. I just don't know what. He circles me, his eyes never leaving mine. I turn with him, keeping my eyes on him too. His filthy words are revolting. He has a sick, sick mind. "If your soul was ever good, fight the demons that possess you." I say and watch the smirk on his face. It is too late. I can see that.

I have to duck to miss the branch. His hands are on me, trying to subdue me and take away my knife. He slams my hand against the ground, but I refuse to relinquish the knife. Since the best defense is a good offense, I distract him with a few knees that only land on his thigh, but will be painful and bruised. I bite into his shoulder, fully intending on take a hunk of meat with me when I finally relinquish my bite.

tom8517
04-16-2007, 11:26 AM
I keep one hand on the knife, as I feel your teeth break the skin where you have bitten me. Snarling now I wrap my free hand around your throat and squeeze, knowing you must release the grip of your teeth to try and breathe.

I continue slam you other hand into the hard dirt again and again to loosen your grip on the knife.

The pain takes me to new heights, I'm harder than I can remember being as I feel my blood trickle down my chest from the bite.

"You fucking little bitch, you'll pay for that!"

Jasmine
04-17-2007, 08:29 PM
I clamp down on his finger. I know if I don't get away, he will probably kill me. I hold on until I almost loose consciousness from his hand squeezing my throat. I have no choice. I won't let go of the knife though. I kick him hard in the shin then take my other hand and slam it into his nose. The only sounds are the grunts, goans and flesh hitting flesh as we struggle on the ground.

tom8517
04-18-2007, 10:29 AM
I see your eyes bulging from lack of air. As you weaken I slap you hard across the face, then backhand you, snapping your head back. I hit you repeateadly, finally you lay still.

I pry the knife from your fingers, then drag your limp form to a spot between two young trees. Breathing heavlily, I look down and see blood streaming from my chest where you bit me. I reach up and feel my nose, broken. Not the first time, or probably the last.

I smile down at you, starting to moan as you come to. As I tie one of your wrists to each of the saplings I tell you, "you had your fun bitch, now its my turn."

Jasmine
04-21-2007, 06:25 PM
I can't breathe and feel myself slipping into unconsciousness. He hits me hard over and over. I long for the enveloping darkness and slip into the peace....

I hear your voice, pulling me out of the dream. "No! No! This can't be true!" I sob once and realize that I am now tied to two trees.

tom8517
04-22-2007, 03:05 PM
I finish tying you then take the knife and begin slicing off the remants of your dress, pausing every few seconds to let the blade rest against your skin.

looking down at you in silence I cut off your bra, panties and whats left of your pantyhose.

kneeling astride you, soaking in the horrorfied look on your face, I unbuckle my belt and open my pants.

I pick up my discarded shirt, and wipe away the blood from the bite wound on my chest. "Did you like doing that baby? Did you like the taste of blood in your mouth. Let's see how you like it the other way around"

I lower my mouth to your breast, teasing your nipple with my teeth, not biting down. I feed off the terror in your eyes, waiting for the pain you know is coming

Jasmine
04-23-2007, 01:12 AM
The knife scares me almost as much as the symbol on your chest. I know that you can kill me and leave me here. No one will ever find me. You make quick work of removing what little covering I have left. This demon seems to enjoy toying with the blade on my skin. The feeling of the cold steel makes me shiver. I am tied and naked; completely exposed to you.

I know you are going to retaliate with such brutality that I may not be able to endure the torture you have in mind. I shudder as you take my tender nipple in your mouth. My attempts to control my own body are proving fruitless.

I can’t break eye contact. I need to see what’s coming. Your head lowers to again and I know that hell is about to be unleashed on my body. I whisper prayers of desperation which must have been answered when you don’t hurt me. Confusion is what I feel at first, until I see your eyes. I wait for the worst.

tom8517
04-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I can almost hear you gasp, then wait when I don't bite down. Using the confusion to my advantage I straddle your face, letting my full erect cock rest on your lips.

Not waiting for you to recover I grasp your hair with both hands and force myself deep within your mouth.

Jasmine
04-23-2007, 09:49 PM
I don't know what's going on now. I am taken aback by him not hurting me. I feel him move and all at once he is on me, at my face. I look up in fear. He pulls my head up and forces his cock into my mouth. I gag as he pushes into my throat. My body spasms as he gags me over and over again.

tom8517
04-27-2007, 12:34 PM
I rock my hips back and forth, thrusting past your mouth forcing my self deep into throat. I pause one stroke letting thick prick choke you, watching the rising panic in your eyes, then pulling back hearing you gasp as you pull air into your lungs.

Jasmine
04-27-2007, 03:01 PM
I try to get as much air as I can when he pulls out enough for me to breathe. It is all I can do to focus on not letting him strangle me to death. The fight has become one for life now. I vow to kill this monster before he kills me.

tom8517
04-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Leaving your mouth, I straddle you, roughly forcing your legs apart. You're too concerned with getting air back in your lungs to struggle as I push deep inside you.

I begin to rape you visicously again as my hands twist and pull at your breasts, I glancing up to see the saplings you have been tied to bending as begin to frantically try to escape.

Jasmine
05-02-2007, 09:32 PM
I feel you move off of me and begin to kick and struggle against the binds. I feel the trees give but not enough to allow me to do any damage to your body. Using my lower body, I buck to try and keep you off balance. The sounds coming from my throat is not one of pleasure but of anger and frustration. "Bastard!" I growl out as you take me again.

tom8517
05-03-2007, 09:20 PM
The enforced abstinence of seven years in prison plus the pain of the various injuries you've inflicted on me mix into a combination of lust and rage. I'm using my cock as a weapon now, thursting forward, harder and deeper. Your so warm, so tight, fueling my need to rape you over and over.

My breathing is coming in deep ragged gasps as I feeling you thrashing under me. I keep fucking you with a fury I've never felt before.

Jasmine
05-03-2007, 11:36 PM
I keep pulling at the binds on my wrists. The rope cutting into them, but I don't start. I shall kill this demon seed before I leave here. I feel the leaves falling away as I work way up toward the tip of the small tree. I am finally able to find some hope of escape.

He is so caught up in raping me that he doesn't notice my progress. My body is tormented by his brutal thrusts and I feel his anger. I sense his appetite for inflicting pain.

He gets close to my face to whisper something to me. He never gets the chance as I head butt him and pull both wrists free. I claw and scratch at his eyes.

tom8517
05-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I can feel the blood streaming down my face from your claw marks. I get hold of your wrists and force them slowly to the ground above your head.

I can feel my cheeks burning from the scratches, I wipe my hand over my face and it comes away covered in blood, holding your wrists down with my other hand.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" I snarl the words out between clenched teeth. I pull back, the head of my cock barely inside you then slam forward, ramming my whole lenght into you, then again and again. Brutally raping you with one sadistic thrust after another.

Jasmine
05-07-2007, 02:32 PM
I make some contact, but not enough for this possessed man. His strength is incredible. I feel his hands pressing on my wrists and despite my resolve, he pins them again.

When he wipes his face, the blood covers it making it red with his wild, black eyes staring at me.

The trusts tear at my tender flesh, each one brutal with a lust to hurt me more with each one. I look into his eyes and see nothing but death there. I give it one good push and free my wrists. My fingers press into his eyes before he can respond. I take no notice of his blood dripping onto my breasts.

tom8517
05-08-2007, 12:28 PM
the intense pain in my eyes distracts me, momentarily blinded. You roll from underneath me and manage to get to your feet.

"YOU ROTTEN WHORE, I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS"

I dive blindly in your direction, managing to grasp one of your ankles as you try to run.

Jasmine
05-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I fall into the leaves and land with an "umph" but I kick with my other foot, smashing you in the face. You release my ankle and I run. I turn to see where you are and see you lying on the ground.

tom8517
05-10-2007, 08:59 AM
My vision clears as I stagger to my feet. I pull my pants up, my vision gradually clearing. I see a glimpse of you ahead in the trees, running toward the parked Hummer.

I remember both the pistol and the keys are in the vehicle. In an insane rage now, I pull the hunting knife out and start to run after you.

Jasmine
05-12-2007, 02:59 AM
I don't bother looking back again. I don't care if you are dead or not. I run as fast as I can for the hummer. I reach it, find the gun in the front seat. I debate getting out and hunting down that bastard, but instead, I start the Hummer.

tom8517
05-13-2007, 10:16 AM
I see the Hummer start to move, I fling myself across the hood, pulling closer to the window, so I can reach you with the knife.

Jasmine
05-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Jumping on the hood surprises me and I slam on brakes without thinking, sending you flying across the hood.

tom8517
05-16-2007, 01:39 PM
my grip loosens, flinging from the hood. I land hard. knocking the air from my lungs. As I catch my breath I stagger to my feet and watch as the hummer picks up speed down the path.

Jasmine
05-16-2007, 07:44 PM
I see him in my rear view mirror; his form getting smaller and smaller. I start to shake now that I am free. I look down at the passenger seat and the the gun.

tom8517
05-22-2007, 02:11 PM
Snarling in frustration, I realize she has gotten away. I start to run in the other direction, knowing I have to put some distance between here and myself before she finds a phone.

As I run the pain starts to throb from the various injuries I recieved, I think that I still know where the little bitch lives. I run faster as I hear sirens in the distance.

THE END
(OR IS IT)