PDA

View Full Version : If you were there with me,what would you do to me?

FieryButterfly
04-07-2006, 02:28 AM
If you were there,in that same room with me,what would you do to me?Descriptiveness is a plus. ;)

Spaulding4Prez
04-07-2006, 03:52 PM
woah. Damn you are the finest girl here, bar none. IF that is really you......

First I'd break in, catching you by suprise, turning you over, and straddling you. Then I would look in your eyes, and tell you flat out "I am going to rape you", and look at the fear in your eyes, as you see mine travel down your barely covered chest. Then I would feel your breasts lovingly, and unbutton your pants, slide them jeans down off your lovely thighs. After I got them off, I would turn you over on your ass, and pull my pants/boxers off, and rub my dick on your ass cheeks untill I was hard. I'd then pull your thong off, leaving your ass exposed. You would close your legs to keep me from seeing your pussy. I would then turn you over and look at it, and start to go down on you until you opened your legs more and more....and I would rub my hands along your thighs and ass, and I'd get you moist. Then I would start to fuck. While I am fucking you, I'd start to rip your top off, shredding your last bit of hidden flesh, and stealing your dignity.

FieryButterfly
04-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Yes,that IS really me.And nice post. ;)

Spaulding4Prez
04-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Glad you liked it! I am certainly enjoying that pic. Got anymore?

somedude
04-07-2006, 04:07 PM
You're definitely as hot as you picture FB! :)

Priam
04-07-2006, 04:33 PM
FireyButterfly, you're so damned pretty, that if I were there with you, I would lose my mind completely. I'd be like a madman with no sense of what I'm doing, lost in a state of mind where right and wrong are obsolete notions and no longer relevant. I just wouldn't be able to help myself; I'd have no choise but to do as my body wishes -- you've made me lose control! What would I do? I couldn't held responsible for my actions, and we'd both have to live with the consequences.

But then again, I'd probably get distracted by something shiney and chase it around the room for three and a half hours before I passed out and messed myself.

But you really are VERY pretty! :D

FieryButterfly
04-07-2006, 04:38 PM
FireyButterfly, you're so damned pretty, that if I were there with you, I would lose my mind completely. I'd be like a madman with no sense of what I'm doing, lost in a state of mind where right and wrong are obsolete notions and no longer relevant. I just wouldn't be able to help myself; I'd have no choise but to do as my body wishes -- you've made me lose control! What would I do? I couldn't held responsible for my actions, and we'd both have to live with the consequences.

But then again, I'd probably get distracted by something shiney and chase it around the room for three and a half hours before I passed out and messed myself.

But you really are VERY pretty! :D
That's the funniest instance of dirty talk I've ever seen. :D Thanks for the pretty compliement.

RisingSun
04-09-2006, 02:55 AM
make sure that you're really the person in the pic.

after that I'm going over to rape your sister :D

Luke rape stalker
04-10-2006, 03:29 PM
It´s spring, the nature wake up. Birds sing their song. I enjoy the first warm sun. It´s wonderful...
But then it happen: There was a butterfly and i get an excitation.
What are the people to think?? Nature fetischist!!??
Since I saw your picture think I with butterflies to something very bad...
My live will never be like that be like before...

Unfortunately I do not like gang bang

:)

Grm
04-10-2006, 03:56 PM
It´s spring, the nature wake up. Birds sing their song. I enjoy the first warm sun. It´s wonderful...

But then it happen: There was a butterfly and i get an excitation.

What are the people to think?? Nature fetischist!!??

Since I saw your picture think I with butterflies to something very bad...

My live will never be like that be like before...

Unfortunately I do not like gang bang

:)
Awww, nice Luke and its not even in Dutch!
Likes poetry
Grm