PDA

View Full Version : Question for the girls/ women

rpstkllr
04-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Which must your fantasy rapist do to you to you make hot??

FieryButterfly
04-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Hmmm,for me,it's just the act itself,or in my case,fantasizing about it that turns me on.Gang rape makes me even hotter.

Naje
04-07-2006, 06:02 AM
For me there has to be plenty of struggling pre-penetration to get my adrenaline pumping. There's no fun in simply submitting from the get-go.

I'm heavily audio oriented as well, and while in "normal" sex moaning is sufficient, you have to throw in some name calling to satiate that side of me in a rape rp.

beanrwd
04-07-2006, 05:45 PM
I like to get forced and humilated.

Bea

Santaequina
04-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Verbally abusive with a big dick or monster cock, anal oriented, love ATM.

persiangurl
04-15-2006, 04:40 AM
he should be fit, hot, and handsome, ....not to mention well educated, wealthy, and decently endowed.( not too much not too little)

oh yes, and id love for him to be able to read my mind, subdue my mother, and ultimately marry me, so i can be raped into bliss everyday

i mean damn, i can dream cant i ?

hehe

josephinesweet
04-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Just to speak obcene language, keep me half dressed and double rape me, meaning vanina/ass.

Josephine.
josol_64@hotmail.com

Brek
04-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Persian: Any man fit to handle you had better be fit, handsome, able to tame women, and... well, fit, in all areas :D . But, tell us: How does a man win your loyalty with his strength? Is it tenacity, class or skill? Or maybe a heady combination?

Josephine: Half-dressed is indeed among the best - should not your rapist be so focused on his prize that he simply ravages you with the least extraneous effort? (Then again, there is something to be said for the way he slowly enjoys you with his eyes and hands, knowing he has all the time in the world for what he wants...)