PDA

View Full Version : Rape Island for Shysnale and Sindyloo

sindyloo
02-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Wow that was freaking fast had just changed for bed when shudder BAM ships going down and I am in the water! Luckily being a strong swimmer I was able to get to the nearby Island.

After getting my breath I looked around and saw everyone salavaging items from the surf. I grabbed a big bottle of French champagne, what the hell might not see anymore for a while! And HEY? What is that guy doing? Lunnets?? Oh he needs his glasses. as I walk to him I almost step on his glasses I pick them up and hand them to him!

He gladly takes them cleans them and puts them on after cleaning them. I put a arm over his shoulder smile sweetly as I hand him the bottle to open. He is cute and all in dark clothes like Johhny Cash. "Bon jour I am Sindyloo and you are?? UHH Parleze English??" He laughs and it makes me feel better to hear him relaxing now!

I am glad I can provide anmusement to the rest of the castaways by the PJs I am wearing. Light blue with Ducks and Bunnys on them. POP......Aww good man he got it open and he gives me the first drink what a gentleman!