PDA

View Full Version : His dark desires (fire and NightStalker73au

fireflights
02-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I enter my parents room, my mother is out of town on one of her business trips and my father should not be home for hours yet. I have just turned 18 and my slender body has taken a nice shape, like my mothers. I have always wanted to try on her lingerie and I see this as the perfect opportunity. I open up the closet and find a see through top that covers the breast only and the rest is completely sheer. I slip into the matching underwear and look at myself in the mirror, not hearing the door downstairs as it closes.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Finishing work i drive home and pulling up the driveway i sigh and take my briefcase before unlocking the door and entering the foyer area. Putting my briefcase down i peek into the kitchen and growl lowly. Opening the fridge i grab a quick drink before heading upstairs to my room.

Hearing movement behind the door i listen for a few seconds before lowering myself to peek through the keyhole only to discover my daughter modelling her mother's lingerie in front of the full length mirror.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 10:01 PM
without knowing my father is home I slip out of the lingerie and put it back on the hanger, then pull out this one piece red lace teddy, slipping it on over my slender shoulders and moving before the mirror. I pull my hair up as I look as myself in the mirror and turn from side to side. Enjoying the sight of my body and the way it looks in the outfit.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Looking and watching my daughter through the keyhole my eyes never leave her body even though i know i shouldn't be doing it. The next item she takes out is the really hot one i gave to my wife only a couple of months back and recalling her wearing her i felt my eyes and groin bulge bigger. Blinking only a couple of times i watched my daughter modelling it in front of the mirror before turning the handle on the door and entering the room.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 10:13 PM
I hear the door open and whirl around to see my father looking at me. "Daddy!" I gasp out and try to cover myself as best as I can. "You're home early. I'm sorry to be in your room daddy, I just wanted to see how these looked on me." I blush red and pick up my clothing from the ground. "I will bring this one back in when I have changed back into my clothes." I say as I try to pass you so I can head to my room.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Hearing the gasped out words i watch my daughter move about and just stand there. As she tries to move past me i grab her by the arm and lead her backwards before pushing her roughly down onto the bed.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 10:20 PM
I gasp in shock as you toss me to the bed. "Daddy what are you doing?" I ask as I again sit up. "Look I said I was sorry and I will even clean the outfit if it bothers you." I stand back up and begin again to gather my clothing.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Grinning evilly i watch you sit up and try to gather your clothing as i move back towards the door and lock it. Pulling open a drawer i take out some rope, cuffs and a paddle before ripping the clothing from your hands and pushing you back onto the bed. Taking both your hands i place the cuffs on them then proceed to lock your hands to the bed.

"You have turned into a big girl i see and now shall be treated as one.."

fireflights
02-20-2007, 10:32 PM
As you cuff me to the bed I look at you with frightened eyes. "Daddy what are you doing?" I ask, terror in my voice. "Let me out of these cuffs please daddy." I beg as fear starts to over come me and I start to cry a little.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Moving to stand at the end of the bed i look down into your eyes , grin and notice the tears roll down you cheeks as well as hear your pleading. Picking up the rope i spread your legs and tie them to the end of the bed before kneeling between your legs and pressing my body hard against yours kissing your neck then lips passionately.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 10:42 PM
I tremble and whimper against your mouth as you kiss me, fear setting in hard on my mind. I try to move but with my entire body tied up I can't move out of your reach. I turn my head to try and avoid your lips. "Stop daddy!" I scream as I break free of your kiss.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Hearing you whimper and feeling you tremble i can only grin more and watch you try to move as the kiss is broken. Slapping your face i grip your chin and look you deep in the eyes.

"Your mother loves it rough and since you wish to wear her clothes you too shall enjoy it."

fireflights
02-20-2007, 11:06 PM
As you tie me down the fear really sets in and as you kiss me I scream into your mouth and try to pull away. Once I have my face to the side and your lips are not on mine I cry out. "No daddy stop please!"

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Watching your facial expressions change i hear your words and stepping back pick up the paddle and slide it up each leg. Positioning it between your thighs i use it to press the thin material of the lingerie against your clitoris and pussylips.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:12 AM
I cry out as you place the paddle there and I tremble with fear as I am not sure just what is going to happen but I know I am not going to like it one bit. "Please daddy don't do this." I plead through my sobs. "Please."

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Hearing you cry out i watch your body tremble and rub the paddle a little firmer between the v of your legs. Sliding it back down your legs to your feet i kneel between your legs and unsnapping the lingerie remove it from your body exposing it to my eyes.

The paddle moved back up each leg over your navel to rub over, around each breast and nipple as i grinned and felt the stirrings beneath my trousers. Lightly spanking each breast and nipple i watched your body for a reaction.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:23 AM
The stings from the paddle make me cry out with each hit you make to my now naked form. I tremble from the coolness of the air and the misery of having my father looking at my naked form. I look at your pants and see your getting hard from this and I can't believe it! My own father is getting hard at the sight of my naked body as he torments it with a paddle.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:26 AM
The paddle hits your naked skin as i hear you cry out and watch you tremble more before noticing your eyes move to my growing bulge beneath my trousers. Smiling i bring the paddle down a little harder on each breast before tracing it down over your navel, hips to between your legs rubbing it hard up against your pussy lips and clit.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:35 AM
screams emit from my mouth as you continue to torture my body, red welts are now showing where you hit me and they sting to the cold air of the room. "Please no more daddy! It stings!" I cry as you press it against my pussy.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:40 AM
Hearing your screams fill the room i grin and press the paddle harder against the lips of your pussy before raising it and lightly spanking both your hardening clitoris and pussy lips. The bulge in my trousers only gets bigger as the paddle makes contact with your body.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:44 AM
I scream even louder as it makes contact with my pussy, the pain searing through me so much that it makes my mind reel. I can't believe my father is torturing me for finding me in his room, I could understand a spanking or a stern talking to but to tie me to the bed and paddle me with a wooden paddle just makes my head spin. I cry from the pain of the torment and try to tug on my binds knowing I am secured to the bed but all I want is to be free.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:46 AM
Watching your body struggling against both the handcuffs and rope i grin and alternate between lightly spanking both your pussy and clit and rubbing the paddle hard between the lips of your pussy.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Smack, you land another hit to my pussy with the paddle. "Please daddy stop!" I sob from both pain and humiliation of this whole thing. "Your hurting me daddy please, No more daddy!" I scream out as another blow hits my pussy.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:52 AM
Hearing your sobbed out words i smile and continue for another few minutes to alternate between lightly spanking pussy and rubbing the paddle hard between the lips of your pussy. Moving from a kneeling position i stand and slowly walk across to the large dresser. Opening the top drawer i take out a large candle, cock ring and anal beads before returning to stand at the foot of the bed looking down on you.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:56 AM
I watch you go to the dresser and see you pull out an assortment of sex toys, I have seen them before but have never used them with my boyfriend and my jaw drops a little at this. I can't believe he would dare to hope and use these items against his own flesh and blood but then I never thought my father would tie me to his bed and paddle my naked form either. I close my mouth as he comes back to the foot of the bed and the look in his eyes as he is looking at me is terrifying. "Daddy please let me go." i plead to you.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 08:00 AM
Watching your mouth close as our eyes meet i hear your words and grin evilly before kneeling between your legs and trace the candle across the lips of your pussy before slowly inserting it inside. Pushing it in deeper and deeper my other hand reaches up and takes a firm hold of each nipple in turn giving them a quick hard pinch.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 08:12 AM
I cry and wiggle as you insert the candle into my pussy. I can't believe this is happening to me, my father is using me like some little fucktoy for his own pleasure and discretion. I scream in pain as you twist my nipples so hard I feel like they are about to be ripped from my body as you fuck me with a candle. I have never wished more for my mother to come home then I am silently doing so right now.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Hearing you cry and wiggle your body around i push the candle even deeper into your pussy allowing my thumb to rub your clitoris. Other hand manipulates each breast and nipple as i feel my trousers getting tighter and tighter. Ramming the candle now in and out of your pussy my thumb hits your clitoris harder and faster as i twist each nipple harder.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 08:26 AM
I scream and tremble as I feel the reactions of what you were doing to me. I feel sick at my body wanting to enjoy what you are doing though I do not. How can I like what my own father is doing to me? "You're sick!" I spat out as I wiggle against my restraints. My pain and anger starting to surface at being subjected to this by my own father.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Her body wiggled against the restraints more and upon her words i twisted each nipple harder and drove the candle into her sweet young pussy faster. Thumb hit her clit on each inward thrust of the candle before deeply embedding it inside and moving back a little. Undoing my trousers i slip the cock ring around my hardened shaft and move to the side of the bed pulling your head close to it and rub it against your lips.

"Suck it now"

fireflights
02-21-2007, 08:39 AM
"Go to hell you sick fuck!" I spat at you as you demand I suck you off. "You are disgusting to me and I will never suck you off!" I spit in your face, not caring anymore of the consequences, your going to do what you want anyway to me so why make it easier?

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Her reaction was almost what i had expected as i grabbed her head tighter and shoved my cock deep into her mouth. Free hand tightened the cock ring a little more and watched inch by inch slip down her throat. Slowly fucking her mouth i reached down and pinched each nipple harder than before.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 08:56 AM
I scream as you ram your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my mouth as you twist and play with my breasts. my hatred of what you are doing to me is shining in my eyes as I glare at you. If I was free at this moment I would tear my nails into your skin for this but for now all I can do is glare at you while you rape my mouth.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 09:00 AM
My eyes meet yours and notice the glare in them as i ram my cock in and out of your mouth harder and faster, fingers pinching and twisting nipples in perfect unison with each thrust. Balls harden as i pound in and out of your mouth before pulling out and slapping your cheek with my cock , grin then step back and walk towards the end of the bed.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 09:03 AM
after a while of you fucking my mouth I almost sigh in relief as you pull out of my mouth and I watch in a mixture of curiosity and fear as you walk towards the end of the bed and wonder what horrors you have in store for me now.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 09:07 AM
My eyes look down and notice you watching my every movement and kneeling between your legs i pull the candle out of your pussy and position my cock at the entrance. One quick hard thrust i slide inch by inch deep into your pussy slowly building up speed as mouth moves to lick, suck and bite each breast and nipple.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 04:21 PM
As you enter me my world shatters. My own father is fucking me! I can't believe this and my tears flow in long racking sobs as I cry out. "Daddy no! Stop! Your hurting me daddy please no!" while you suck and nip on my breasts as you rape my body.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Lifting my mouth from your breasts briefly i notice the tears and hear the pleading words which only evoke a stronger and harder thrust of my turgid shaft into your pussy. Mouth drops back onto each breast and nipple biting them harder leaving teeth indentations on each as i build up a steady pace with my cock in and out of your pussy.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 05:02 PM
I close my eyes as my tears continue to fall and you continue to rape my body. I can't watch anymore, the pain in my body is only measured by the pain in my soul from this. I never would have believed my own father could and would rape me like this.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Pounding my cock in and out of your pussy harder, faster and deeper now i leave more teeth marks around and across each of your breasts and nipples. Slowing down my thrusts i use one hand to slide down and across your stomach to rub, pinch and twist your clitoris in total unison with each bite of my teeth and thrust of my cock.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 05:17 PM
I feel your hand go to my clit and I know what you are trying to do, you want me to cum and I fight the sensation as best as I can. "Please no!" I sob and bite my lip to fight with all my might to stop you from making my body like what you are doing to me. "Why are you doing this to me daddy!" I turn my head so I can stare at the wall as I cry.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Hearing the sobbed out pleading words i glance up briefly and notice your head facing towards the wall. Biting down even harder upon each breast and nipple my fingers rub, pinch and twist your clitoris harder and faster to match the thrusts which have now quickened. Pummeling the inner walls of your pussy i feel my balls tighten more with each inward thrust.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Your thrusts quickened inside of me and I feel you sink your teeth into my skin hard. I cry out in pain as you fuck my pussy raw and wonder when this will be over. I have been able to fight the feelings you are trying to bring out of be through the pain in your bites. It makes it easier to focus on the pain rather then the sensations of pleasure so I do. I hate the fact that you are getting pleasure fom my body and I want to hurt you back, the way you are hurting me. "I hate you! Do you hear me daddy! I HATE YOU!" I scream out in pain and misery.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Hearing you cry out i continue to lavish your breasts and nipple with bites then licks and sucks as i pummel the inner depths of your pussy hitting your g-spot over and over again. Thumb and forefinger twist and rub your hardening clitoris harder as i hear your words. With a wider grin on my face i lick and suck each breast and nipple more and more, slow down the thrusts of my cock and lessen the twists on your clitoris.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 05:40 PM
as the pain lessens I find it harder to focus on the pain rather then the pleasure of your stroking my clit. I sob harder as I know you have decided to make sure I orgasm with your cock inside of me. "Please don't make me do this! You have taken enough from me daddy don't make me like this please!" I beg through my sobs hoping you will take pity as I feel the tightening telling me I will be cumming soon.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Hearing you sobbing harder then the pleading words i only grin wider and more evilly as i seek about bringing you to the height of a sexual peak over and over again. Thumb and forefinger massage your clitoris softly as i lick and kiss all the way around each breast before sucking each nipple deeply into my mouth.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 05:57 PM
I sob as I feel the orgasm rise and I know there is now nothing to distract my body from wanting and reaching that height of pleasure it wants and desires. "No no no no no!" I sob over and over again as my head thrashes from side to side. Finally I let out one long scream of "NOooooooo!" As my orgasm takes me and I convulse around beneath you.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Hearing the sobs i continue i feel your lower body wiggling against both my thumb and forefinger as they massage your hardened bud and my cock as it lays deeply embedded inside your pussy. Feeling your juices flowing and coating my cock i grind my hips harder against yours pushing thumb and forefinger harder against your clitoris. Sucking and licking each breast and nipple i continue to torture your body awaiting more heights of pleasure.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 06:09 PM
"Oh god why are you doing this to me!" I sob through my gasps as you continue to play with my clit and fuck my pussy. I just want this over and to have you out of me. Then something hits me, your not wearing a condom and I have yet to get on the pill, the last thing I need is to become pregnant by my own father. "Please stop daddy! I'm not on the pill!" I plead hoping this stops you and that you will think about this before you cum inside of me. Even as i plead i can feel another orgasm rise inside of me.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Your sobs continue as i pummel your pussy and clitoris driving you to greater heights of pleasure as the waves hit you hard. The pleaded out words only spur me on more as the stamina i have built up plus the cock mean i wont cum anytime soon. Feasting on each breast and nipple the inner grin gets wider as your juices flow freely coating my cock as it invades deeper upon the inner walls of your pussy.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 06:18 PM
I should have known my pleas would go unanswered as you continue to fuck my pussy. Your cock moving in and out and the pleasure of the tweaking of my clit become too much again and another wave of orgasm hits me, making me wither and buck beneath you. All the while hot tears stream my face as you pummel me with your meat. All begging has stopped as I know it does no good.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Feeling another wave of pleasure hit you sending more juices flowing down over my cock as it lays deeply embedded inside your pussy i lick and suck each breast and nipple faster as my thumb and forefinger move from your clitoris. Pulling my cock out of your pussy i grin and move only slightly backwards on the bed, look down at you and quickly untie your legs and hands. Flipping you over onto your stomach i shackle both your hands and legs again before picking up the paddle tracing it up the back of your legs.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 06:34 PM
when you pull out of me and untie me I think it is finally over and you are going to let me go but to my dismay you flip me over and retie me down now facing the bed. I feel the cool of the wooden paddle on my legs as you run it along them and I freeze in fright. "Daddy no more please." I beg of you as I shiver from fear and my pussy aches from the fucking you have done to me.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Running the paddle higher up the back of your legs i once again hear your begged out words as an evil grin spreads across my face. Raising the paddle i bring it down across the back of your thighs twice watching the red marks appear on your soft skin. My hand lifts again but moves only slightly to bring the paddle down harder across your ass cheeks.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 06:45 PM
I cry out in pain as you slap me with the paddle across the thigh then move to the ass. I sob and bite down on the pillow in front of me. Tears flow down my cheeks as I lay there, no longer fighting it as I see no point to it anymore.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Watching the tears roll down your cheeks and you biting into the pillow i continue to spank your ass leaving it with the inevitable red marks from the paddle. Moving back slowly i reach for and pick up the anal beads before placing one inside your puckered hole, slipping another in then another i grin wider.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 06:52 PM
I squirm as you insert the anal beads into my ass one by one. I have had anal sex with my boyfriend so I am not a virgin of that but this is uncomfortable to me, to have my father molesting my entire body in this manner sickens me beyond measure.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Feeling you squirm around i slide my hand underneath your body to rub your engorged and sensitive clitoris as i insert all the anal beads slowly pulling them out. Still rubbing your clit i pick up the paddle and spank your ass even harder than before.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:11 PM
I cry out as I try to avoid your touch on my clit and sob as I feel another hit to my ass from the paddle. I try and pull on my bonds again as I want to break free of this pain and misery you are inflicting upon me.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Hearing you cry out more i continue to both rub your clitoris and spank each cheek getting harder and harder with each spanking brought down. Moving slowly i unshackle your legs only and bringing my cock up i rub it hard against your pussy lips thrust it inside to lubricate it before pulling out and teasing your puckered hole with it. My hand grips your clitoris harder and rubs it faster as i slide just the tip of my cock inside your ass.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:21 PM
I feel you raise me up and insert your cock inside of me again but it is only for a moment. Then I feel the one thing I never imagined to have my own father do as you insert the head of your cock into my ass. I bite down on the pillow before me and scream into it as I know this is only the beginning.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Hearing your muffled screams i thrust inch by inch of my cock into your ass and begin to slowly thrust in and out. Fingers massage , pinch and twist your clitoris as i grip your waist with my free hand. Grinning more i continue to assault your ass and clit feeling my balls tighten more and more.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:31 PM
I continue to bite into the pillow as you rape my ass, my clit being rubbed it desensitized by the thrusts of your cock into my ass. Though I have had a cock in my ass before it was one time and this hurts just as much if not more considering your cock is bigger. I sob as you continue fucking me, having no regaurd for my feelings in this.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:34 PM
Your continued sobs only evoke wider more eviller grins from me as i pummel your ass delving deeper and deeper before impaling you fully on my cock. Rubbing and twisting your clit harder and faster with thumb and forefinger i slide my other three fingers into your pussy.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 07:45 PM
My mind is reeling as you finger fuck my pussy and rape my ass. I can't understand how this has come to this, my father using me like a fucktoy while my mother is not here. She is not due back for a few more days and I wonder just what is going to happen to me in that time. Will this continue or will he let me go after he has had his way this time? I guess I will only know when it happens.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Fingers penetrate deeper and deeper upon the soft velvety inner folds your your young pussy as thumb and forefinger massage and pinch your clitoris. Pumping my cock slowly in and out of your ass again i build up greater speed and soon feel my balls ache slightly as an imminent release is not far away.

fireflights
02-22-2007, 08:03 AM
My mind is a wreck as you fuck my ass and pussy. I sob and plead with you but my sobs make my words incoherent. I can't believe my own father would rape me like this, not only that but would force my body to like it as well. How can I understand this and deal with it? My head shakes from side to side as my mind tries to make sense of this.

NightStalker73au
02-22-2007, 08:06 AM
Thumb and forefinger rub , pinch and twist your clitoris harder and faster as fingers penetrate deeper and deeper inside your pussy. My cock penetrates deeper and deeper inside your ass as balls tighten even more. Seconds pass before i moan loudly cumming hard deep in your ass.

fireflights
02-22-2007, 08:13 AM
I feel you cum in my ass and know atleast for now I don't have to worry about you making me pregnant but still this whole thing scares me. If you have raped me once what is to stop this from happening again while I am under your roof? I shake and sob harder at this thought and I plead for you to get off of me, all I want now is to wash myself of your residue.

NightStalker73au
02-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Feeling your body shake, hearing the sobs and pleads i continue to torture your pussy as my cock lies deep inside of your pussy still emptying my balls inside of it. Rougher finger movements in and out of your pussy, thumb and forefinger almost ripping your clitoris off your body as i crave you to reach heights of pleasure.

fireflights
02-22-2007, 08:26 AM
I feel your cock in my ass still unloading your sperm into me as your hand still fucks my pussy fast and hard, driving me closer and closer to another orgasm. I scream out as it hits and sob into the pillow as my body shakes around you. I hate the way you have made me feel and the fact that I can't stop you.

NightStalker73au
02-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Hearing you scream out and sob into the pillow i continue to torture your pussy more and more until i remove my fingers and give each ass cheek a quick hard spank. Withdrawing my cock from your ass i move to stand slowly at the end of the bed and grin down at you.

fireflights
02-22-2007, 08:34 AM
As I feel you withdraw from my ass I pray my torment from you is complete and that you will let me go. I feel you at the end of the bed but I don't dare to look back at you to see what you are doing, I have decided it is better to just not know what you plan to do next.

NightStalker73au
02-22-2007, 08:40 AM
My eyes watch your body for movement but get none whatsoever and moving to unshackle your feet first i move to the side of the bed and look down at you. Removing the handcuffs from your wrists i turn you over and take a firm hold of your chin, look you directly in the eyes as i speak.

"You say anything about this to anyone and i will bury you alive..."

fireflights
02-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Fear engulfs me as I look into your eyes and hear the coolness of your words. I know you mean them and to hear my own father threatening to kill me sends chills down my spine.

"I won't." I stutter out before running out of the room, tears pouring down my face as I bolt into my room and lock the door behind me. Once it is locked I run my shower and once in the water I scrub my body raw before getting out and laying on my bed, crying myself to sleep.