PDA

View Full Version : Forced Prostitution

dirtywhoreslut
04-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Emma was broke like most students, but debt was really piling up and now she was beginning to get desperate. ‘I need to get a part time job that gives great tips’ she thought. ‘Yeah – like that’s gonna happen!’

She flicked through the free ads and jobs sections of the local papers. She suddenly saw something that looked appealing.

PART TIME RECEPTIONIST REQUIRED AT LOCAL BEAUTY SALON. HOURS TO SUIT.
£6 PH. PHONE FOR DETAILS AND INTERVIEW.

Great Emma thought – and dialed the number. She was surprised when a gruff voice answered.

‘I’m phoning about the ad for a receptionist in the paper?’ she wondered if she’d dialled the correct number.

‘Ad?’ the voice responded – ‘Oh – yeah right – just a minute….’ Muffled sounds down the phone.

‘Right luv, can you tell me a bit about you, for starters?’

‘Well – I’m studying a psychology degree at university and need to earn some money….’

‘Right’ the voice cut in….’Can†™t you’re family help you out then..’

‘No’ Emma said – I lost my parents when I was young – they were in a car crash…’

‘Oh sorry luv, you not got any family then..?’

‘Well I’ve got an aunt in Canada, but I haven’t seen her for a while.. about the job, can I come for an interview?’

‘Yes – definitely… why don’t you come now?’

‘Okay’ – Emma was glad to hear he was keen.

Later Emma arrived by bus near to the address in the advert and walked the rest of the way. When she got there it did not appear to be a commercial property, but it was definitely the correct address.

As she rang the door bell she felt an eerie feeling of being watched…… as she stood waiting, she realised there was a small CCTV camera installed in the archway of the porch over the front door – and she smiled politely.

A large muscular man answered the door – he looked like he should be a bouncer never mind working at a beauty salon. Don’t judge she told herself – you need the job!

‘Come in, come in’ he grinned smugly at her.

‘Emma’ she introduced herself.

‘Nice to meet you Emma – I’m John’….. ‘this way’.

He led her down a narrow dark hallway and into a room.

‘Where is the beauty salon?’ Emma wondered aloud.

‘Oh it’s not here – just doing the interviews here.’

‘Oh right.’

‘Have a seat’ John said ‘I’ll be back in a min.’

Emma sat down – and checked herslef in her pocket mirror. ‘Lookin good’ she thought.

As she was doing this she heard voices and footsteps of more than one or two people.

Three men enteres the room.

John smiled at Emma’s puzzled face.

‘This is an interview you will never forget Emma – and you have definitely got the job!’

Before Emma could open her mouth – John and walked across the room and held a cloth with chloroform on it to her face - she struggled but passed out within minutes.

When she woke – she did not realise where she was or remember at first what had happed. As she came round a tide of panic hit her as she realised what happened and felt her mouth filled with a ball gag – a gag secured in place with leather belts and buckles going around her head and under her chin.

She was in a bed – but it was not her bed and she was not familiar with the room. – Where the fuck was she? Who were these lunatics?

Head pounding – she went to sit upright, but could not. She then realised she also had a leather collar around her neck and a chain secured her to the bedstead.

She tried to move her arms, but they too were secured by leather cuffs and chains to metal bars on the side of the bed.

A blanket covered her, but she could feel she was naked underneath it. She could tell she had not been violated – yet…. Although given her naked state it was obvious what these men had planned to do with her.

She heard sounds approaching, and saw the man she knew as ‘John’ enter with the men from earlier.

‘LOOK – OUR WHORE HAS WOKEN UP!’ John laughed.

He walked over and threw the blanket off her revealing her naked body.

John ran his large hand down her neck, over her breasts down her stomach and between her legs – groping her pussy as he did so.

‘Better try you out for the punters…!’ John laughed.

He unzipped his fly and a massive cock flopped out. It was like a tree trunk! Emma stared at it in disbelief.

‘Don’t forget to make sure they all use condoms in her – punters don’t want sloppy seconds.’ John ordered as he pulled out a condom from his pocket.

Emma could not believe they made condoms big enough, but he rolled it down his thick shaft.

‘BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE HORSE BITCH!’ one of the men laughed.

John put the tip of his huge cock to Emma’s cunt lips. And parted them a little – almost teasin her with it.

‘READY BITCH?’ he was on his knees in between her legs on the bed and in one fast thrusting action he plunged himself in her.

Emma tried to scream, but could not, the ball gag was tight in her mouth, cutting into her cheeks.

John groaned at Emma’s tight cunt clamped down around his cock – he leaned forward, taking her nipples in his fingers – pulling at them as he fucked her.

He leaned forward more – thrusting deeper – ramming her hard so the very breath of her lungs was forced out of her body and started biting and chewing on her nipples.

Emma stuggled, but his weight and the chains secured her – she was going nowhere.

The other2 men came close to the bed, wanking their rock hard cocks.

‘Don’t forget – we want a turn on her… and then we have paying customers coming later..’

‘I’m just loosening her up for them.’ John grunted, thrusting.

Emma’s nipples felt raw from John chewing on them and he was now obviously close to cumming as he was pounding her like crazy…….

‘YOU FUCKIN WHORE, LOOK AT HER SHE’S FUCKIN LOVIN IT.’

John climaxed on pulled his cock and condom out of her.

‘I SHOULD FUCKIN MAKE YOU DRINK IT!’

John climbed off of her and did his trousers up.

Of the 2 other men, one fucked he cunt, and the other fancied a bit of her arse. They both used condoms, used her holes to climax, and then got off her and left. She lay their, feeling sore, used.

It was only when they had left that Emma started to cry. The reality of what had happened to her hit her properly then. She had just been raped in the cunt and ass by 3 strangers and she was chained and gagged to this bed in this room unable to escape, unable to run.

An hour later a skinhead entered the roon, accompanied by one of the men from earlier.

‘Use a condom in the cunt and ass… do whatever you like to her, but no permanent marks left.’

He sat down in the corner of the room – hand down pants and watched as the skinhead take off his trousers. He had a long thin cock. It was semi erect.

‘Can I take the gag out? I want to make her suck it.’

‘Yep – go for it.’

The skinhead removed the ball and at once replaced it with his cock.

‘SWALLOW IT BITCH!’

He was straddling her chest fucking her mouth – his balls slapping up against her chin. His cock rammed the back of her mouth and she gagged – her throat muscles clamping on the end of his knob exciting him more.

After what seems like an etertnity the guy finally cum down her throat. He got off her and zipped himself up.

E-mail me at dirtyslut1979@hotmail.co.uk, tell me what you would do to Emma….