PDA

View Full Version : PICTURE LINK & GANG RAPE STORY

dirtywhoreslut
04-01-2006, 10:27 PM
http://photos.yahoo.com/slutwhoredirty – See all my pics in my Album.

Brutal Gang Rape

Claire was walking as quickly as she could in her kitten heels, whilst trying not to splash herself in the puddles. She was a twenty something office worker and today and been a long day. They were new shoes and pinched and she flinched as she trotted along. The rain had turned to a damp drizzle and she was vaguely aware of a car driving slowly.

‘Excuse me…. Miss….?’ Some guy she barely looked at spoke to her from the car… ‘Can you give us directions to Norfolk Street?’

‘Damn she thought, wanting to get home, take the shoes off and out of the drizzle.’ ‘Er, yes.. do you have a pen and paper – it’s quite a way away – I’ll write directions down for you.’

‘Thanks so much – yes – Mike has some in the back I think.’

The back door of the car opened and a huge man got out. ‘Here – have a seat out of the rain while you write’

‘Err , thanks, it’s okay – I prefer to stand.’ Claire glanced away shyly – as she did so she was hurtled forward into the back of the car.

‘I SAID GET IN BITCH!’ The man had sent her flying into the back of the car – she was barely aware of anything – except a pillow case going over her head and her legs being grabbed hold of and being shoved into the car.’

She felt an enormous weight on top of her as the man got in and closed the door of the car and the car sped off.

Panic engulfed her – blind panic, - she was being kidnapped in the back of a car she had barely looked at, being pinned down by a man whose features she had not noticed. She wanted to scream, but panic had caused her lungs to fail and no sound escaped her.

She felt a hand around her neck so roughly she thought she would choke. Some vile tasting material was shoved in her mouth.

At this point she was flat on her front in the car with a knee in her back with the weight of the man securing her. He used a plastic bag as a rope tie around her head and secured the gag on place.

Her hands were forced behind her and a plastic tie was used to handcuff her.

‘Right – she’s secure Rich – ready to rock and roll.’

‘Good – the lads will be as horny as hell by now - well, at least we’ve bought them some fresh meat. This bitch is going to get the ride of her fuckin life!’

Suddenly, Claire felt the weight of the guy lift off of her, but as she tried to move, a hand held her firmly down and another, in one deft move, reached up into her crotch and ripped through her tights and broke her lacy blue panties straight off.

She screamed frantically, every muscle in her body straining., but with the gag secure, not much sound could be heard.

Laughter… ‘Hey Rich, she’s screaming like a stuck pig.. – she’s soon going to get a spitroasting, that’s for sure!’

‘Well – I’ve got first dibs on the ass Mike – I don’t want sloppy seconds – I’ll christen it for you!’

Claire felt 3 or more fingers roughily inserted in her vagina, and as she braced herself, a thick thumb forced itself into her ass.’

‘Man, this bitch has the tightest cunt ever! And I can hardly get my thumb in her asshole!

‘Don’t worry, Mike – the lads will soon resize her holes for her!’ More laughter.

The car came to a halt, the engine switched off. ‘Right, let’s get her in the van.’

Claire was pulled out of the car and dragged in some direction. She could not sense any light, although she had the gag in her mouth, the pillow case on her head and all secured by the plastic bag tied tightly like rope, securing the gag and pillow case.

Doors opening, hoots and howls of delight.

‘Right lads… don’t forget, me and Rich have first dibs as we did the scouting.’

Claire was flung forwards, but landed on something surprisingly soft.

The plastic bag and pillow case was removed. Her eyes adjusted, squinting.

She was in the back of a dimly lit van – it was large – like a removals lorry. She was font down on a mattress, as she looked up her panic went into overdrive as she realised the van was filled with at least 10 men.

She could see they all had large erections bulging in their trousers. God, please no, she thought, tears pouring down her cheeks at the realisation and acceptance of what was about to happen to her. She could see the look in their eyes – she knew she was theirs to rape and torture for their amusement and pleasure for as long as they saw fit. She felt like an animal caught in a trap, awaiting it’s death.

A balding overweight man bent down and pulled the gag out of her mouth.

‘Please…. Please I beg you don’t do this… if you just let me go now, I promise…’ THWACK!

The hardest slap to the face that stung like crazy. ‘SHUT UP SLUT! No one can hear you out here – we’re in the middle of a fucking forest – and none of us will be letting you go anywhere – so unless you want me to beat the fuck out of you, I don’t want to hear another word!’

Claire was trembling with fear and panic – her whole body shaking. From behind someone cut through her clothing and starting ripping them off.

‘No!’ she cried. THWACK! Another blow to the face. Claire whimpered.

‘Are you going to be quiet – of shall I get some of the guys to help me with this?’ the fat balding man demanded.

Then he laughed… ‘I tell you what slut, because I’m the nice guy I am… I’ve give you a hand silencing your tongue!’

He undid his belt, unzipped his fly and an equally fat cock fell out. The guy got on his knees, grabbed a handful of her highlighted hair and pulled her up. A short fat cock, just like him, was thrust towards her.

‘Open wide – darling, give daddy’s cock a nice clean!’ With his free hand he grabbed her face and forced her mouth open and still holding a handful of her hair he thrust his cock in her mouth and pushed her head down hard.

His cock filled her mouth – she only had a small mouth and it’s girth stretched it as wide as her mouth could open. The end of his cock was right at the very back of her mouth, but he was not long enough to cause her to gag.

‘That’s it, face fuck the fuckin whore!’ a voice shouted. The fat balding guy responded, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, holding her head firmly, pulling her hair harder and harder and his cock grew in her mouth.

Claire felt hands all over her body, gropping her breasts, and fingers being inserted in her pussy and arse.

‘I’m going to lube her up Rich… she’s too tight to dry fuck… she’ll rip my bloody foreskin off!

Fat bald man continued pumping her face, grunting and sweating as he did, pre cum oozing from his cock. Claire felt something strange being inserted into her arse and wet lube filled her arsehole., then the same in her cunt.

More fingers in the cunt and arse…. ‘No that’s better, isn’t it bitch – we’ll be able to ride you properly now.’

‘Quit pumping her face for a second – I wanna get under her Keith’. Fat balding guy grunts disgust and pulls his cock out of Claire’s mouth. Claire gasped a large mouthful of air and started screaming …

‘Noooooooooooooo! Arrrrhhhhhh!’

‘Do you want a beating bitch? Cause I’ll fuckin brain you in a minute if you don’t stop that.’

Claire obeyed, scared to death. The huge guy from the car laid down besides her and pulled her on top of him. Pushing her hips down and penetrating her moist pussy with an equally huge cock.

‘Got it in now?’ Fat balding man demanded.

‘Oh yes’ Mike responded, she’s got one nice tight cunt.’ He started thrusting himself fully inside of her and Claire sat on top. Hands still secured behind her back, tits jiggling. As the top of his cock hit her cervix and he rammed it hard in her, she opened her mouth and gasped and fat balding guy, grabbed her hair again, and forced his cock in her mouth.

He was only semi flaccid. ‘I’ve gone soft waiting for you to get your dick in!’ he grumbled, but as he pumped her face he grew hard again.

‘Lets get a nice close up of you face fuckin her’ a new voice said.

Claire managed to catch a glipse of a scrawny, heavily tattoed guy pointing a video camera and her face.

As if she wasn’t being violated enough – the whole thing was being captured on camera, for them to enjoy long after the event. Claire struggled in vain.

‘EASY BITCH! Rich ordered, his left hand fingering her arsehole while he wanked himself hard.

Claire became more away of the other men in the van, all touching her, wanking, name calling.

‘RIDE HER!’ ‘FUCKIN CREAM THE BITCH!’ and then

‘1,2,3,4 – FUCK HER HARD AND MAKE HER SORE!
1,2,3,4 – FUCK HER HARD THE DIRTY WHORE!’

‘C’MMON – I WANT TO SEE THIS PIGGY ROASTED!’ someone said.

Others gunting while they wanked and observed.

Scrawny guy with the camera was hovering around her arse… ‘I want to film you doing her arse for the first time…. That’s one tight hole’

Rich put the tip of his cock to her arse hole, held the side of her hips with each hand and rammed the full length of his rock hard cock in her anal passage.

‘Oh yeah Rich, ride her man, that looks good! – Hey Mike – you loosened her cunt any yet?’

Claire’s tits jiggled everywhere as her body was pounded on all 3 holes.

All 3 cock were rock hard inside her…. Thrusting away, using her like a piece of meat. Nice tight holes around their cock is all she was to them, they didn’t care about her day, or wasn’t interested in her or what she did for a living, she was just good rape meat pure and simple.

Fat balding guy stared groaning, his cock swelling enough to block her throat and caused her to gag. Claire struggled but he held her face tight to him pumping faster and faster until she knew he was about to cum.

‘YOU’RE A FUCKING CUM DRINKING WHORE, WHAT ARE YOU SLUT – A CUM DRINKING WHORE….. DRINK MY LOAD SLUT!’

Fat balding man thrust one last time, so hard and so deep his cock was now down her throat and her nose was pressed firm in a bed of his thick pubes and his balls were on her chin.

Cum shot down Claire’s gullet and into her stomach, leaving a thick salty coating in her mouth and throat.

Hoots of laughter came from all corners of the van… ‘Nice one Keith – you’re the first to christen her.!’

‘By the looks if it doesn’t look like Rich or Mike will be far behind!’

Claire could see Mike’s face straining as he rammed her hard.

Both Mike and Richs cock grew inside as they were both ready to cum. Their cocks separated by the silky elastic wall of skin that separated her ass from her cunt.

‘I can feel you in her arse Rich – try fuckin her in and out in rhythm to me.’

Rich timed himself to thrust in time to Mike and within seconds both cocks exploded with cum – cum filled her wet cunt and shooted up her arse.

Both men groaned… ‘That arse was so good!’ Rich said as he pulled out of her arse, cum dribbling out of her arsehole and down her leg, - her arsehole left open and gaping.

‘Get off slut!’ Mike actually smiled at Claire as he pushed her off him and rolled her onto her side.

As he got up she laid there on the mattress, looking up at all the men, that were yet to rape her, the taste of cum in her mouth and the wet sticky feel of it in her cunt and arse. Naked, cold, nipples hard – and shivering violently with a mixture of fear and cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the course of several hours, this process was repeated over and over and over again, the 12 men, 3 at a pop, tag teamed her, until all 12 men had used at least 2 holes.

By the early hours of the morning Claire must have had what felt like 2 or 3 litres of spunk pumped into her, and she had cum in her and all over her body.

Her body was a quivering aching mess. Hair wet with cum, her face almost clean of makeup now as cum had been sprayed and wiped off her face several times.

‘Well bitch.’ Fat balding man slapped her hard on the arse… ‘You’ve been the best cum bucket we’ve had in a long time!’

‘I wish I could give you another seeing to, but my balls are drained and we have to get going in a bit.’ Rich sighed regretfully.

‘Can we just play with her a bit, for the camera?’ Scrawny, tattooed guy piped up.

He had been concentrating of getting quality shots of they guys pumping their load in her all night, but his coup de theatre, had been when he’d got 4 of the guys to synchronise dumping their load over her face at once.

‘Extreme bukkake – he called it..’ and grinned to himself.

‘What do you suggest?’ someone said.

‘Use these bottles on her.’ Claire felt something cold and hard inserted in her aching, stretched, abused cunt.

‘I vote we dump her somewhere nearby with the bottles in her.’

‘I want to bottle fuck her a bit’

‘I wanna fist fuck her.’

‘I wanna piss on her.’

What Claire began to realise was that over the final few hours of this brutal gang rape, more humilaition and degredation was yet to come.

Fat balding guy pulled Claire onto her back and she laid uncomfortably, with her hands behind her, sobbing as he spread her legs.

Scrawny guy zoomed in on her cum drenched cunt and recorded with glee as fat balding guy could now easily insert 4 fingers inside her, then a thumb, and then he formed a big fat fist and started punching her insides.

‘ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHâ€à ¢â€žÂ¢

‘That’s right piggy – scream!’ Fat balding guy, spurred on by the hoots and howls of the other guys watching, as he punched inside her cunt harded.

‘DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BITCH?!’

‘Yes - please, please stop!’

‘IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP THEN I WANT TO HEAR YOU THANK US – I WANT YOU TO THANK US FOR TREATING YOU LIKE THE CUM DRINKING, CUM BUCKET WHORE YOU ARE.’

‘SAY IT!’ Laughter as the punched her insides again.

‘Thank you.’ Claire sobbed.

‘NO!’ Fat balding guy punched her cunt again. ‘SAY… THANK YOU FOR TREATING ME LIKE A CUM DRINKING, CUM BUCKET WHORE THAT I AM!’

‘Thank you for treating me like a cum drinking, cum bucket whore that I am!’ Claire whimpered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

‘THAT’S A GOOD WHORE!’ Fat man pulled his fist out and stood up.

‘C’mmon let’s get going’ he said.

The doors of the van opened and the early morning sunshine entered the van and Claire could see the feet of the 12 men who’s raped and enjoyed her cunt, ass and mouth throughout the night standing around her.’

She tried not to look at them and block them out.

Mike, the huge guy pulled her to her feet and pushed her out the van.

She stumbled and fell into the grass outside. Rich and Mike got out after her.

She was in the middle of nowhere – Rich’s car was still parked next to the van. The car that had brought her here – ready for roastin!

All 12 men got out the van and they walked her over to a clearing in some bushed as pushed her to the ground.

Mike put his foot on her back so she was kneeling – hands still secured behind her back and arse and cunt in the air still dripping cum.

Claire gasped as she felt 2 cold hard bottled inserted in her cunt and ass and pumped in and out.

‘Look at the piggy squirm!’ Laughter

Mike continued to stand with his foot on her back, whilst scrawny tattooed guy got close ups of her battered holes filled with beer bottles.

‘Nice one’ – he said standing up after his close up.

‘Shall we give her our usual send off?’ someone said.

‘I think so!’

Claire – could hear then all unzip themselves and wondered what they could be doing.

She didn’t have to wait long. Mike moved his foot, stood back and as he did so she felt the piss of all 12 men on her.

She knelt there – hand still behind her back, crying, beer bottles still in he cunt and ass as her face, hair and every inch of her body was showered in stinking piss.

‘Aren’t we considerate – cleaning you like this?’

Fat balding guy – stepped forward – grabbed her face roughly opened her mouth and pissed in it.

‘BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING SLUT, DRINK THIS.’

What piss Claire didn’t managed to gulp down, trickled down her chest and dripped off her tits.

The men zipped up and walked back to the van laughing. ‘We’re going to have to do this more often!’

‘I wish I could keep her in my basement!’

‘Wouldn’t the wife say something?!’

‘Ha, ha’

dirtywhoreslut
04-01-2006, 10:38 PM
I'd like to har what you think to my pics and story.

checkerboard
04-02-2006, 12:41 AM
Love the photos, especially 'cumslut whore' written on your body.

Good story too, though personally I'd have given the bitch a good hard tit whipping.

savi
04-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Your pics are very disturbing/unsettling. I like that they made me uneasy. That turns me on.
You are very cute btw.

SayDissed
04-02-2006, 04:56 PM
I like this one, where you are choking yourself with the collar.

I wonder how wide your mouth would go when I tighened a belt or collar around your neck. Watching your face get red as you gasped for air, mouth wide open. I'd let you have air, right before my cock was shoved down that cunt with teeth you call a mouth. I'd use your hair as a handle as I skull-fucked you. I'd occiasionally pull out and cock-whip your face up to the point where I blew my load on it, painting your face with the mark of a whore.

pbhoco
04-03-2006, 06:38 AM
Hehe...