PDA

View Full Version : Dark Secrets (fire and Nightstalker73au only)

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:12 AM
I walk into the kitchen to make breakfast, my son sitting at the table almost expectantly awaiting his food. I smile at him as I head to the fridge and pull out some eggs and bacon, frying them up and setting the first plate before him and sitting at the table to eat my own. As we eat I look at him, he has grown to be so handsome over the years and I am a proud mother though it has been just him and me for most of his life. "So what are your plans for the day today?" I ask him softly.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:17 AM
Sitting at the kitchen table i watch my mother work away and breathe in the sweet aromas from the food and lick my lips at both plates. Recalling a few days watching mom swim in the pool outside and the nights thereafter researching on the net i took a few bites of my breakfast and looked across at her.

"No real plans as yet do you have any at all"

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:21 AM
"No, I will probably take a swim later but no real plans for the day either." I shake my head and finish my breakfast. "Well I will clean up here if you want to go and do whatever." It is not many days we spend home as I am usually working but today is my day off and I have worked hard to provide this nice lifestyle for us. A nice leisure day by the pool in my bikini is just the ticket to relax today. I clean up then kiss him on the fore head before heading up to my room to change into my bikini.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:27 AM
Smiling deeper on the inside at Mom's words i felt a small twitch in my shorts and the kiss sent them almost skyrocketing but using willpower i waited til she had gone having caught one more look at her ass as she went.

Standing up i walked upstairs to my room, closed the door part way and opened the blinds to glance down at the pool. Soon enough Mom would be poolside then in the pool enjoying the cool waters. Grinning i stripped off my shorts and t-shirt found my trunks and prepared to go back down.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:30 AM
I changed into my powder blue Bikini and headed back down to our pool, Some times I bathe with my top off so I had made the fence so high that it was impossible for someone to just look over and I would hear a ladder. Once I got to the poolside I laid on one of the benches and rubbed baby oil on my body then laid down to sunbathe for a while.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:33 AM
Standing at the window i was not disappointed as i watched Mom step into view in her powder blue bikini. My eyes left never her body as she rubbed lotion on before laying down on one of the loungers. With a grin on my face i grabbed my towel and slowly moved downstairs. Hiding partly behind a large bush i watched Mom sunbathing.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:35 AM
I turned over and removed my top for a while to make sure there would be no lines, once I felt so hot from the sun I decided to tie up my top again and plunge into the icy water, gasping as I come back up from the coolness as it hits my tanned, heated skin.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:40 AM
My eyes watched Mom even closer as her top was removed, rolled over getting a more even tan before evoking a sigh from me by putting her top back on. Trunks swelled a little more as she dived into the cool water only to surface a few seconds later. Waiting a little while i moved across towards the pool, slowly dropped my towel onto the other lounger and slid quietly into the water submerging myself on the pool's floor.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:43 AM
I swim about the pool not realizing I am no longer alone in the pool. I am relishing in the feel of the cool water on my body as I swim and my mind is on nothing but the desire to have a relaxing day at home. I dive under the water and swim for as long as my lungs will allow, when I come back up my eyes are clouded for a moment from the chlorine.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:45 AM
Watching Mom swim around i hold my breath and continue to wait for my chance to move. Noticing her body moving upwards to the surface i swim towards her quickly and catching her body around the waist hands hold her tightly as i kiss her neck.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:47 AM
I jump as I feel hands about my waist and a kiss to my neck. My heart starts to race as I push away and look into the face of my own son. Confusion sets in as I look at him. "Jason what are you doing?" I ask as I catch my breath.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:50 AM
Feeling Mom jump in my arms before pushing away and looking me in the face. Her words evoke an evil grin to spread widely across my face as i closed the distance between us quickly. Hands gripped her waisted tightly and kissed her passionately on the lips sliding my tongue deep into her mouth.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:52 AM
I try to push away as you force your mouth on mine but you are too strong and my screams are muffled by your tongue in my mouth. My swimsuit does nothing to hide my body from you and as I continue to try and push you away I get scared of what may happen.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:56 AM
Holding you tighter our bodies move only slowly in the water, kissing your more passionately i can feel you trying to get away from me and the inner grin widens more. Using more strength i hold you with one still kissing you hard and rip your bikini top off , reach between us and grab each breasts tweaking each nipple.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:00 AM
I feel my top go and my fear expands as you continue to kiss me. Your hands on my nipples, tweaking them makes me cry in pain and humiliation, I cannot believe my own son is doing this to me. I try harder to pull away from you as you hold me tightly against you and manage to break the kiss. "Jason!" I gasp out. "Stop this now!" I say through my gasps, my tone is angry and sad at the same time.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:04 AM
Hearing your cries and moans, feeling you trying to wriggle free from my grasp i only tighten my hold on your waist and slide a finger down the top of your bottoms. Looking into your eyes mine glint as i grin wider move my mouth to bite into the soft flesh of your neck, shoulders before using my other hand to grab your buttocks harder as i kiss , lick and suck down your chest.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:07 AM
"Stop please!" I beg now, my voice more dejected as you grope, bite and suck your way all over my body. Tears are starting to form in my eyes as I continue to fight you. "You don't want to do this Jason, please stop." I cry as I beg you.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:12 AM
My mouth continued to tease and assault the soft flesh of her chest moving lower and lower, licking and kissing around each breast before nibbling on her nipples. Her body was denying what she really wanted as both hands grabbed her ass pulling her bikini bottoms down before sliding back up to grab each cheek squeezing them tighter. Teeth left their mark on her nipples and breasts.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:15 AM
I gasp and cry out as I feel you bite my nipples after removing my bottoms. My mind is in a whirl of misery and pain as I realize my pleas are falling on deaf ears. This is no longer my son, he has been replaced by something I cannot fathom as he attacks my body. I continue to struggle, hoping with some vain hope that I can break free of him and get to the safety of our house.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:19 AM
Hearing you gasp and cry out only spur on my teeth and hands to tease and torture your body more and more. Hands squeeze your buttocks tighter as i sink my teeth a little harder into each nipple before moving us slowly back in the water. Holding you tightly with one hand again i remove my trunks and throwing them back towards the pool edge i grin and press my body against Mom's kissing her passionately again.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:22 AM
I scream in pain as you bite down harder on my nipples, then watch in horror as you remove your trunks and kiss me again. Screams become muffled again as you force your tongue and mouth back onto mine. My struggles continue as I will not give in and willingly let this happen to me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:26 AM
Hearing your screams of pain and feeling you continuing to struggle is only turning me on more and more as i pin you against the pool wall. Hands slide down your body as i kiss you more passionately grab your legs and spread them pressing my cock hard against your clit and pussy lips.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:28 AM
I feel the pool wall at my back and your mouth on mine prevents any vocal protests as you position your cock to enter me. I use my legs to kick out and try to close them to prevent your entry but being in the water makes it much harder to fight as the water works against me. I whimper and cry as I try to push you off of me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:32 AM
Feeling you try to kick out with your legs i grab them tighter lift them around my waist and press my body harder against yours. Breaking the kiss i bite into the soft flesh of your neck as i drive my cock hard and fast into your pussy impaling it deep within.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:35 AM
I scream from the pain of your bite and your cock impaling me. My mind races as I realize with you inside of me there is really nothing more I can handle, my son is raping me. My mind screams at me that this is not my son but some monster but my heart tells me it is him. The boy I raised, raping me. With this thought I break into uncontrollable sobs.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:39 AM
Hearing the screams fill my ears i thrust my cock harder, faster and deep inside of you, impaling your body more and more. Hands hold your legs tighter around my waist as i move back slowly from the edge of the pool. Keeping your body impaled on my cock i use my hands on your legs to pull your upper body backwards to sink my teeth into your neck.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:43 AM
With every thrust you make my mind shatters more and more. My heart had up until this moment in life been full of happiness, I had a beautiful son who I loved and adored and I was content with that, now however my beautiful son was raping me, his mother. I could not fathom this before and now, well now it tore my heart from my body as you bite down on my neck again, eliciting another scream of pain from me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:46 AM
With every moan and gasp from you it only evokes stronger feelings of taking your body for my own pleasure. Biting along your neck my cock thrusts in and out of your pussy driving deeper and deeper with each inward thrust. Moans fill the air as i move to kiss and bite your earlobe the words are whispered.

"Mom i have wanted you for ages..you are hot.."

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:50 AM
I can hear your moaning and grunting with each thrust, it sickens me and with your whispered words I feel myself wanting to vomit. Your fucking my pussy raw and telling me how you want me, but you're my son for god sakes. "You're not supposed to want me!" I cry out with your thrusts. "I'm your mother!"

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:53 AM
I can only grin at your words as i continue to impale your sexy body on my cock driving it deeper and deeper. Hands hold your legs tighter as our hips collide with each inward thrust i bite down quite hard on your shoulders as my sacs fill and tighten.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:57 AM
I cry and sob as you continue to fuck me hard and fast, biting my shoulders now and then while you pump. I close my eyes, I can no longer bear to look into your face as you take pleasure of my body. I know soon you will be cumming inside of me and I prepare myself for this moment, thanking god silently that my tubes have been tied for years.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:59 AM
Hearing the sobs i bite harder along your shoulders, neck, earlobes with each inward thrust driving me closer and closer to a release. Impaling your body harder and faster my sacs tighten more as i lift my mouth moan and groan louder as my cock pulsates, throbs and violently explodes splattering the inner walls of your pussy with my hot sticky liquid.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:02 AM
I feel you cum inside of me and no matter how hard I had prepared myself for this moment I feel like the earth has shattered around me. My son, the fruit of my loins has just raped me and had an orgasm from it. I could not believe it in my mind as I just sobbed, my heart broken from this whole ordeal.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:05 AM
Hearing your sobs i claimed your lips with mine , kissing you passionately as i continued to assault the inner walls of your pussy with my cock spewing forth more cum. Hands slowly relax their grip on your legs to reach for and hold your hips still kissing you passionately and holding your body close to mine.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:11 AM
I can no longer bring the will up to fight, you have gotten what you want from me so what is the use. I lay limply in your arms as you continue to thrust, your mouth on mine only seems to seal the whole thing to completion and my tears fall though they are silent now.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Feeling wetness hit my lips i notice the tears and softly tasting their saltiness i finish unloading my sticky liquid deep inside your pussy and slowly move towards the edge of the pool. Holding you tight i feel my cock slowly slip from your pussy and moving quickly slide it back inside loving the feeling of it being there.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:19 AM
I feel my back against the pool again as your cock slips out of me for a moment and I feel you insert it back in. I wonder when this will all be over and if you have had your fill of me yet. All I want to do now is go back into the house, shower and crawl into bed, letting oblivion take me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:23 AM
My cock slides all the way back into your pussy as i hold you closer, kissing you passionately my body presses your harder against the wall of the pool. After only a few seconds im rock hard again and turning your body around quickly i press your face and chest towards the back of the pool and grab your hips. Thrusting hard i drive my cock back into your pussy loving the feelings even more.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:26 AM
I feel you turn me around and drive your cock back into my pussy, beginning to fuck me again. I just stare off into the distance as I know nothing I say or do will stop this and I just have to let it happen. Your movements drive small grunts from my body as you thrust and tears continue to fall from my cheeks as you rape me again.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Holding your hip tightly with one hand my other hand slides around the front of you, rubs and pinches your clitoris as i continue to pound my cock in and out of your pussy. Harder and faster thumb and forefinger assault your clitoris in total unison with each inward thrust of my cock deeper inside your pussy.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:33 AM
I grip the side of the pool as I feel your fingers pinch and stroke my clit. I know you are trying to make me orgasm and I try to fight this as long as I can, though it brings out small moans from me. I close my eyes and try hard to imagine something that will stop my body from reacting to your attentions.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Hearing the slight moan i slide my cock all the way out then slowly slide it back inside your pussy as my thumb and forefinger manipulate your hardening clitoris. Pinching it harder and rubbing it faster my own cock movements speed up as well driving it deeper and deeper inside your pussy.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:39 AM
Try as I might to avoid this from happening the attention to my clit forces my body to react and soon I am panting and bucking against you as I moan out the words. "Oh god no, please stop Jason." and I know you are enjoying getting this reaction from me even if it is against my will.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:43 AM
Feeling your body rocking back against mine , hearing the panting then moaned out words i continue to drive my cock harder , faster and deeeper in and out of your pussy as my fingers rub and pinch your clit harder and faster. Using my free hand now i reach around and massage each of your breasts and nipples as i bury my cock deep within your pussy.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:45 AM
I can't help it, my body has betrayed me as I scream out "Oh god no!" my orgasm hits me hard and I cling to the wall as you fuck me, drawing it out until I can take it no longer and sob incoherently.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Hearing your screamed out words i push your body harder against the wall of the pool burying my cock even deeper inside of your pussy, one hand twists each nipple in turn as my other hand tortures your clit increasing at least my own arousal.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:50 AM
I scream out in pain as your hand continues to torture my clit and now twists my nipples until I feel as if they are going to pop off. I can't believe my son got me off, forced or not this is messing with my head badly and I don't know what to truly think of it as you continue pumping inside of me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:53 AM
Hearing you scream out louder i only twist each nipple more as my fingers rub and pinch your clitoris harder and faster in total unison with my cock thrusting in and out of your pussy. Moaning and groaning louder i feel my cock pulsate inside of your pussy again before erupting like a volcano spewing forth its hot contents.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:57 AM
I feel your cum spew forth again inside of me and I hope this is the end of this onslaught. The pain in my body is only matched by the pain in my heart as my mind reels on what has been happening to me today, I can not understand why my son turned into a monster and did this to me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:01 AM
My cock lies buried deep within the walls of your pussy cum still flowing deep as i release your nipples and slowly move my fingers from your clit. Hands move to your waist as i pull you back from the edge and lower into the water feeling it hit both our bodies. Biting and kissing the back of your neck my cock slowly slips from your pussy as a sigh escapes my lips.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:05 AM
I feel the water submerge around me as your cock slips out and I feel numb, even the biting does not affect me anymore. Tears still slide down my face as I continue to sob and now my only thought is to get out of your grasp. "Let me go." I beg weakly as my voice cracks from my tears.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Hearing you meekly beg i continue to hold your body close against mine sinking lower into the water before surfacing and turning you around. Picking you up out of the water i kiss and lick across your stomach before moving to the side of the pool. Laying you down and holding your legs i kiss , lick and suck upon your clitoris.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:10 AM
I try to push you away as my resolve to not give you another orgasm from me hits my mind. You may take my body for your pleasure but I will not willingly like it, not now or ever. "Jason stop please!" I beg you even as my body starts to respond to your attentions. "No more please!"

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:13 AM
Feeling you trying to push me away i hold your legs tighter spreading them wider as my tongue flicks across your clit, down to your inner thighs, biting at the tender flesh. Moving my mouth back up i suck on your clit before biting around your pussy lips, a few seconds later my tongue slithers inside.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:17 AM
I cry out in pain and humiliation of having my own son eating my pussy out. This was not how our relationship was supposed to be, he was not supposed to do this to me. I gasp as his tongue enters me and continues to tease my pussy, I hate the fact my body is responding to him so well and as I cry I cover my face, hiding my moans as I try to keep quiet in hopes he will stop.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:21 AM
Hearing you crying out even louder is the sweetest music to my ears as i bury my tongue deep within your pussy licking deeper and deeper as i let go of one leg. Moving fingers up they massage your clitoris as my tongue fucks your pussy.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:24 AM
My body is reacting to you and my moans are stifled from my hands because I don't want to show you this feels good to my body as your fingers play with my clit and your tongue fucks me like it was a small cock. "Please stop." I beg through my sobs. "Please Jason stop!" Though I am begging you to stop my voice is husky from my body's want and I know soon I will be cumming again if this keeps up.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:27 AM
Hearing some stifled out moans and your begging words i continue to pleasure your pussy and clit with both my tongue and fingers. Fingers rub your hardened bud of flesh harder and faster pinching it as well as my tongue slithers all the way in and out of your pussy.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:32 AM
I cry out as I feel my orgasm hit, my shrieks of "No! No! No!" are continuously coming from my mouth as my body bucks and shakes. I hate myself for this, I never wanted to have any of this happen let alone let you have two orgasms from me as you rape me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Hearing you cry out i feel your juices flow freely as i greedily lap them up savouring all and craving more as fingers continue to torture your clitoris. Tongue buries itself deep within your pussy hitting your g-spot awaiting more juices to flow.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:38 AM
I start to ache inside as I feel another orgasm building so quickly. My sobs are becoming harder as I fight to keep my breath from all of this and my head begins to thrash from side to side. "Stop, no more Jason, I can't take anymore." I plead as I feel another ache soar through me as the orgasms continues to rise.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Thumb and forefinger rub and pinch your clitoris harder and faster as my tongue slithers in and out of your pussy moving only slightly to kiss and bite the soft flesh of your inner thighs only to return to eating out your sweet pussy. Tongue delves deeper and deeper moving in and out quicker and quicker occasionally hitting your g-spot.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:45 AM
I scream out in pain from the multiple orgasms coarsing through me against my will. My body is shaking so hard that I sob hard as I try to pull away from you, my legs not working as I try and your body holding me down are what prevents my escape from this misery.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Feeling and loving the inner walls of your pussy contracting around my tongue i lap up all the flowing sweet nectar and only crave more and more as fingers continue to assault your hardened bud of flesh. My cock hardens again as i move even closer to your body burying tongue even deeper inside of your pussy.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:52 AM
My screams continue as another wave crashes through me, my mind begging you to stop but I can only scream out, my words no longer coherent. Tears pouring down my face as my body shakes and shudders against your mouth in multiple orgasms, something I have not experienced in some time so this messes with my mind as well, to have my son giving me the first set of multiple orgasms I have had in a long time against my will is enough to drive me to the brink of insanity.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Hearing the continue screams fill the air my ears are pleasantly happy as my tongue laps up all the sweet flowing nectar, fingers easing up their manipulations slowly. Tongue slithers in and out of pussy slowly as hands slide across to each side of your body. Watching you closely i step out of the pool, pick you up, carry you across to the lounger placing you on it. Taking a firm hold of your head i place my cock against your lips.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 08:00 AM
as you slow and then stop I lay there, relief somewhat passing over me until I feel you pick me up and take me to the lounger. Once you lay me down I feel your cock at my mouth and I look up at you, hurt in my eyes as I realize you expect me to suck you off. I keep my mouth closed in plain refusal of doing this.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 08:02 AM
Looking down at you i rub my cock harder against your lips and moving one hand i pull on your chin and slowly open your mouth. Sliding just the tip inside your mouth my hand moves down to rub your breasts, pinching your nipples as i slide more of my cock inside your mouth.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 08:05 AM
The humiliation is too much to bear now, forced to suck on my sons cock while he plays with my breasts. Atleast he is not inside of me again but this is just as bad. I try my best to pull away from your cock as I don't want to suck you off.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Feeling you trying to pull away from me i straddle your body now and reach for and take a firm hold of your head pulling it forward as i thrust my hips. My cock thrusts harder and deeper into your mouth loving the tightness of it.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Tears pour from me as I gag against the force ofyour thrusts into my mouth. My hands are on your hips trying to push you off but the best they do is help to lighten the thrusting you are doing inside of my mouth. You can hear my protests around your cock but I know you won't care about them.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Watching the tears fall down your cheeks and feeling your hands on my hips trying to push me off i grin and hold your head tighter. Thrusting my cock harder, faster and deeper in and out of your mouth i feel my balls hit your chin.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:18 PM
I continue to try my hardest to push your cock from my mouth as I gag on you from the force. You go all the way in as you balls slap against my chin with each thrust and I continue to cry as I know you do not care if you hurt me. I begin to wonder if I ever really knew my son. I know that he will have the triumph of using me because how could I admit that my own son did this to me to anyone let alone the police? I know I can't so this will be a secret that I will never share with anyone, the day my son raped me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Feeling you try harder to push me away one hand reaches down behind me to rub and pinch your clit as i hold your head tighter. Hips thrust forward driving my cock even deeper into your tight mouth evoking stronger feelings inside of me. Moans get louder as i again feel myself about to cum, fingers pinch and rub your clit harder and faster as i try to coax another orgasm out of your body.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:26 PM
I can feel your hand on my clit, trying to arouse me again and I do my best to wiggle away from this. I do not want to give you yet another orgasm from my body and I cry as I try to push your hand away from my clit, the thrusting continues into my mouth.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Feeling your body trying to wriggle away from my hand i hold your head tighter fucking your mouth harder, faster and deeper , balls hitting your chin harder as fingers rub, pinch and pull on your clitoris before sliding three fingers deep into your pussy. Thumb massages clitoris as my fingers fuck your pussy in total unison with hip movements that drive my cock in and out of your tight mouth.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:35 PM
I cry harder as your hand begins to finger fuck me as your cock fucks my mouth. My tears pouring down my face as my legs kick out, trying to end my pain and misery of this situation.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Watching the tears roll down your cheeks my hand grips your hair tighter almost pulling it as i fuck your mouth even harder, my balls hitting your chin even harder as the sensations evoke stronger moans and groans from me. Thumb rubs clitoris harder as fingers fuck your pussy even deeper hitting your most sensitive and hidden spot over and over again like a jackhammer trying to go through concrete.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 04:49 PM
My mind is reeling as you do this double assault on me. My pussy is sore and raw from the abuse you have put me through and still even as it is being pummeled by your hand my body reacts to it. I can feel my body striving for another orgasm and I beg and plead around your cock for you to stop but it just sounds like mumbling to you.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 04:57 PM
Feeling your mouth's reverberations around my cock as it invades the deeper depths i moan and groan louder, balls tightening even more as an another imminent release is not far away from me. Slowing down my thrusts i leave my cock buried in your mouth as fingers tease and torture your hard pulsating and very sensitive clitoris and inner walls of your pussy craving another sweet load of your juices to be released.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:01 PM
I feel another orgasm build inside of me and cry harder as you slow your movements in my mouth to concentrate on this. My body reacts to your hand and soon I am rocking with another orgasm as I scream from around your cock. Tears pouring down my face from the pain and humiliation.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Feeling your lower body rocking against my fingers as they invade deeper and deeper upon the soft velvety inner folds of your pussy hitting your g-spot even harder than before. Loving your free flowing juices my thumb massages your clit as i begin to slowly thrust my cock in and out of your mouth building up greater speed again.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:12 PM
I continue to scream even after you begin thrusting your cock harder again into my mouth. Your hand on my pussy is like a torture to me and sob harder as it keeps moving making my orgasm last longer and wave after wave of continuous orgasm keeps hitting me as you rape my mouth.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Your mouth's reverberations around my cock only stimulate the veins even more as i fuck your mouth harder, faster and deeper hitting the back of your throat several times. Thumb rubs clitoris harder faster in total unison with each inward thrust of both fingers into pussy and cock into mouth.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:24 PM
My body is wracked with sobs and waves of forced orgasm as you fuck my mouth harder and faster, my eyes close as I wish for this to end. I don't want this to continue and I hope after your cum this time it will be then end of this misery. But I am not sure as you seem intent on taking every part of my body for your pleasure.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Noticing the tears still falling down your cheeks, eyes closed now i continue to force my cock deeper into your mouth moaning louder with each inward thrust. Balls tight even more as my own release is only a few more strokes away. Fingers slide from your pussy and tasting your juices sends me over the edge as my cock erupts in your mouth splattering your throat with my hot sticky liquid.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:33 PM
I am forced to swallow your cum as my eyes open in horror. I could not believe this, he had done it. Forced me to swallow his cum after raping me numerous times today. How had this come to be? How had my son become this monster and I not known about it. I pull my mouth away and gasp for air as you finish and I back away from you as fast as I can. Slipping off the lounge and turning to my house, running as fast as I can to get away as you recover from your latest assault and I hope I can get to safety before you do anything else to me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:46 PM
Feeling your mouth pull away i watch you gasp and move towards the house, giving chase i catch you just before you enter. Pulling you back towards the lounger by your hair i give each breast and nipple a tweak and hard pinch. Pushing you hard down over the lounger i raise my hand and give each ass cheek five quick hard spanks before spreading your cheeks and teasing your anus with my cock.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:50 PM
"NO!" I scream as you tackle me before I can reach a safe haven and yank me back to the lounger by my hair. "Let me go please!" I plead as you place me face down and begin spanking my ass before teasing my ass with your cock and fear enters my stomach as I have never had a man in my anus before. "No Jason don't do this please!" I beg as I know this will hurt beyond measure.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Hearing the screams first the the pleads from you they go unnoticed now as your body and torturing it are the only things on my mind. Using one hand i grab one of the small cloths and shove it roughly in your mouth using a small piece of rope to keep it in place. Teasing your ass more and more with my cock i push the head just past the entrance as i slide one hand around the front of your body to rub your engorged clitoris.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:07 PM
I scream into the gag as you slowly enter my ass. The pain of you doing this is too much and I sob and scream incoherently as you rub my clit, I am assuming this is to alleviate the pain but it does not work as well as I am sure you want it to. My head shakes as I beg you in my gag to stop.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Hearing the muffled screams through the gag both hands move to pin your body down over the longer by grabbing your shoulders as i thrust my cock harder inside of your ass. Penetrating deeper and deeper now the only thoughts are of self pleasure from using your body.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I scream so loud as you thrust all the way inside of me. My ass feels like it is on fire and I shake from the pain as you rape my ass with each thrust. My head shakes violently as tears and strangled sobs come from my mouth. I could not believe my son was raping my ass, after all of the other humiliations this was the last thing I could have thought him doing to me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Hearing the even more muffled screams emitted i bury my cock deep within your ass before sliding it back out, alternating now between long slow and hard fast thrusts i can feel my balls slapping against your cheeks on each inward thrust. Hands grip your shoulders as thumbs press against the back of your neck pinning you down even harder.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:25 PM
As you thrust in and out of me I can feel the pain lessen a bit as some blood from my ass coats it and makes it a little more bearable for me but it still hurts and the humiliation of this is making me sob even harder as you push me harder into the lounger. I beg you through my gag to stop but I know it does not matter.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Hearing the muffled noises from under the gag i press you body harder down against the lounger as i pound your ass harder, faster and deeper. Sliding all the way out i notice the blood which evokes a wide grin before thrusting it back in harder and faster. Moaning and groaning i pull on your hair with one hand and lower my mouth to bite across your neck.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:33 PM
As you slam yourself home again I feel your hands pull my hair back and your teeth sink into my flesh, envoking screams of pain from me as you do this. I continue to beg and plead into my gag as the pain and misery continue to wash over me of what has been happening to me.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Hearing the louder screams through the gag i pound your ass harder, faster and deeper as i bite along your neck leaving teeth marks. Balls tighten even more as my next release is only a few thrusts away. Legs tense slightly before pulling out and spraying each of your sexy cheeks with my hot sticky cum. Hands release your body as i lick up some of the blood on your neck.

Pulling you to your feet i turn you around , look deeply into your eyes as the whispered words are spoken..

"Say nothing about this to anyone do you hear me."

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:42 PM
The pain ends for the most part as I feel you pull out but the humiliation continues as you spew your spunk on my ass cheeks. Then you turn me around and tell me to say nothing to anyone. Who would I want knowing I was overpowered and raped by my own son? no one. I nod my agreement and break free of you to head into the house where I take a shower to clean you off of my body and slide down the shower wall, crying as I cling to my knees.