PDA

View Full Version : Date Rape (gaggirl)

the savage
08-07-2010, 10:57 AM
First dates are almost always awkward, and end badly. That, at least has been my experience. Not this one though, we seemed to click from the first moment. And when I picked you up, I had hoped that the night would not end in disappointment at your doorstep. The conversation over dinner was lively and interesting, showing that you were at least as smart as you were beautiful. Skipping the movie to remain in the restaurant and talk. Now it is over, and I have taken you home, standing in your doorway, hoping to hear those magic words, "Would you like to come in?"

gaggirl
08-09-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm determined not to stuff this one up. For the last few years the dates Ive been on have been with octopusses, it seemed as soon as Im on the date Im fair game. As annoying as it is, I love the thrill of the chase and I'm addicted to the touch.

I caved in practically every time we made it home if he was half decent (and sometimes before we even got there!).

Although I LOVE sex and feel a little giddy, I've made a private vow before I opened the door when you picked me up tonight.

That I wouldnt give in, no matter what. Not this time.

Its that awkward time at the end of the date, I really just want to go inside alone and have a hot shower and snuggle up with my cats and go to bed, maybe let off a little tension with my vibrator, but I guess its polite to just chat or a while. It starts spitting with rain as we stand there making small talk. I am quiet and sigh, thinking to myself: 'it cant hurt. But I wont give in. I have ot get to know you first, want to make sure your worth the effort.'

"ummm... do you want to.. come in? Just for a little sec! I emphasise the words little sec. "I'm pretty tired and yeah" it hangs there as I turn and unlock the door to let us in. My cats are already complaining about being left for so long. I turn and flash you my cutest smile. "Come in. But just for a minute."

the savage
08-09-2010, 05:35 PM
When we simply stand on the doorway making awkward small talk my hopes start to sink. I'm not getting nay tonight. Damn, and I really thought something good was happening here. What did I say, what did I do? But then just as the rain starts to spatter down, you invite me in. Saying it is just for a few minutes, but I know better. Mentally I do a little dance knowing that this date has ended perfectly. But not wanting to blow anything I remain cool.

"I'd love to come in, and I understand if you're tired." Guess that means I get to skip the foreplay completely. This night just keeps getting better and better. I gingerly step around the cats, god I hate cats. At least I'm not allergic.

Following you inside, "So, which way to the living room>" Not that is where I really want to know, but I know better than to simply throw out the word bedroom.

gaggirl
08-09-2010, 07:30 PM
really on his best behaviour, or maybe hes just that king of gentleman, i think to myself, gesturing to the living room which the door opens onto.
I drop my bag at the door and lock it behind us, secretly admiring your body as you walk past, and make my way into the kitchen. I call out,
'how do you have it??"
I put my hands on the counter and lean, eyes feeling a little heavy. Kick offm y high heels leaving me dressed in only the little black dress and black lacy undergarments.

Early start in the morning. Better make this quick. Lucky coffee never keeps me awake.

the savage
08-09-2010, 07:44 PM
I stand nervously in the living room for only a moment glancing around. My eyes track you as you head into the kitchen. Following slightly behind and standing in the doorway, watching you lean over the counter with your eyes closed. Just looking so painfully sexy that I can't help myself.

Walking over, I position myself behind you. Softly brushing your hair to the side, leaning in and kissing the back of your neck. "If you're that tired we could skip the coffee and head straight to the bedroom."

gaggirl
08-10-2010, 12:11 AM
You walk in the kitchen and I pretend not to notice, until you brush my hair aside, sending waves of gooseflesh up and down my arms, especially when you kiss the back of my neck. I wonder if I can stop, even if I wait just a little longer and enjoy the feeling.
"mmm that feels nice" I murmer, dipping my head forward and going weak in the knees.
"nope nope! Wait. No, we cant" I sigh, forcing a stop to things,turning around and placing my hands on your chest to prevent you getting too close. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"its not going to happen. Not tonight. Sorry." I pause, "Maybe you should leave?"

the savage
08-10-2010, 05:49 PM
My eyes dim, and slide half closed when you turn around and push against my chest. From the noises I heard you were really enjoying what I was doing. And now I have to leave? SOunds like some who plays a little to much hard to get.

With a little nod I turn out of the kitchen and start to walk away. But I know how this game is played, eventually things will end up in your bed. Never been brought into a house that didn't end there eventually. Calling out from the living room, "Can I get a goodnight kiss?"

gaggirl
08-10-2010, 06:32 PM
wow that was easy! Until you asked for the kiss. I roll my eyes and sigh, glad you cant see me, and walk out to the living room where you stand waiting to go out into the rain. I feel slightly bad at making you leave, but it has to be this way. I smile and walk right up to you, pausing, it will be our first real kiss. You smell good. little stubble on your face. Nice.
I look down at your lips and at your eyes again and stand on my toes to reach, softly landing my lips on yours, winding my arms around your neck. Parting my lips and taking a long lingering kiss on your upper lip.

the savage
08-10-2010, 06:56 PM
You come out, like I knew you would. Walking over quickly and planting what at first seemed to be a timid kiss. But it lingers longer and longer, yea you want me to leave all right. Your hands are resting around my neck. At first I keep my hands on your back, but the longer the kiss goes, the lower they slip. Until finally they are resting on your ass. Giving a slight squeeze. And when your head pulls back I quickly follow keeping the kiss going.

gaggirl
08-11-2010, 12:24 AM
I relax into the kiss, letting your hands linger on my ass, getting into the kiss, enjoying your tongue as I engage it with mine erotically pashing and rubbing myself against you...

"oh! there I go again, getting carried away " I say breathlessly hoping you take it as a compliment before I kick you out. you come in for another kiss and I meet is just as eagerly.

"MMMMmmmmm" I moan, then gently push against your chest to end it. "I really really think you should go now" I smile, lightly panting, and reach towards the door.

the savage
08-11-2010, 05:59 PM
The kiss continues to linger, and you again push me away, this time reaching for the door. But as before I simply lean forward again, re-engaging you.

Increasing my intensity, not letting it be a soft kiss anymore. Pressing harder, more urgently against you.

This time I take a step forward, bringing myself in full contact with you, our bodies crushed together. "Do you really want me to leave?"

gaggirl
08-11-2010, 08:41 PM
"Mmmm!" this time its a murmer of surprise but I enjoy the kiss briefly before pushing you away yet again, even though your more persistant, and feeling your body up close next to me feels so good. But now its No almost on principle.

"Well, No.." I say, removing your arms from around me and attempting to wriggle free, "but I've made this promise to myself I like you but I want to see where it goes first before we take that step"

the savage
08-11-2010, 10:31 PM
"Promises, promises." Still pushing forward, gently prying your hands away from my chest. And leaning in to put another kiss on you, getting more and more passionate.

"I want to, you want to, let's see where it goes." I speak as I finally come up for air.

Advancing forward a few steps in our next kiss until your back is pressed up against the wall.

gaggirl
08-12-2010, 02:37 AM
I have mixed feelings, one one hand sexual excitement and flattery about your persistance, but on the other hand, I feel a gnawing annoyance and growing indignation that you think you can just persuade me like I dont know my own mind!

up against the wall your kiss is hard and passionate, and your starting to use strength when I try to push your arms and hands and body away. My heart starts thumping, recognising the danger signals.

""no stop" I breathe, pushing harder, letting the anger start to gather to assert myself. "I'm serious! I said NO!" I give you a hard shove so that you take a step back from me and look at your tall panting frame looming only a short distance from me, and your eyes almost vacant.

the savage
08-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Suddenly I am shoved away from you with a shout of no. Flashes of anger spark through my mind, you brought my up here, let me grop you, and are no trying to force me out without release. Bitch. And it's not going to happen.

I lunge forward again, not going in for a kiss this time. My hands wrap around your waist and I pull you away from the wall. "Fucking tease. I'll show you what happens to fucking teases."

Walking, pulling you along with me, out of the hallway, eyes scanning for the bedroom. "Think you can lead me on. I'll show you."

gaggirl
08-12-2010, 09:16 PM
OMG how rude.

"HEY! Let go of me" I angrily pull back on my arm and being quite strong make it difficult for you to take me anywhere."let me go!" I shout, heart starting to patter harder as you manage to drag me closer to my bedroom which unfortunately has the door wide open and the queensize bed with million pillows looking all too inviting. If only for just sleep.

I just have to calm you down.

I manage to finally twist my wrist out of your grasp and back myself out of the doorway, falling back on on my ass, crawling backwards towards the living room.

"You have to stop this right now" I look up at you with wide eyes, hardly able to breath let alone speak, so my threat is barely above a whisper. I shake my head, cleavage heaving. What have I done? Letting you in.

the savage
08-12-2010, 10:22 PM
I watch you crawling backwards hungrily. You may not have noticed but the motion has hiked up your hemline, giving me a perfect view between your legs. So while your eyes are on me, mine are nowhere near your face. My tongue runs slowly over my lips as I stare at you.

I don't want to stop this. That thought keeps running through my brain, as I advance on you. Crawling away, I quickly gain the ground and fall upon you. While the soft bed would be better I am perfectly happy to fuck you on the floor.

Trying to kiss you again as your head twists away. "Shhhh.... just let it happen. You'll love it." Hands running over your body.

gaggirl
08-13-2010, 03:38 AM
You eye me off like an animal just before you lunge down onto me, flattening me on the floor with your knees lading between my legs and trying to pin me down, but I’m fighting. Each time you hold down an arm the other is up pushing you off as I try to sit up or wriggle backwards on the floor in an attempt to get you away from between my legs.
“No! Get OFF ME! “NO!” Now I see my skirts up around my hips, flimsy underwear all that protects me, as you lay on me finally managing to hold down my arms and try to kiss me, then your hands move away feeling me all over.
I feel the weight of you pressing me down, moving your body up to stop me from wriggling away under you with your bulge now pressing firmly against the lace of my panties. Im still trying to push you off, clawing at your face.
“No! Stop! I dont want this” I cry breathlessly in panic.

the savage
08-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Squirming, fighting, battling on the floor. your hand always there just in the knick of time to block my hand. I start to growl in frustration, the noise coming from deep inside my chest, as your hand yet again falls short of sliding under your skirt.

I really don't want to strike you, but it is coming close to my breaking point. That I will do it. "Fucking lie still or I pin you down and take what I want."

gaggirl
08-14-2010, 01:27 AM
When I speak back its with a gutteral panicked tone through teeth clenched in determination.

"No! Get off me!!" I'm still wriggling, seeing how its waring you down, knowing that you wont be able to do much even if you do manage to pin me down from exhaustion. I try to dig my thumb into your eye, my other fingers scratching into your skin and then to your neck, while my other hand continues to tryand pry away your hand trying to get up my dress.

the savage
08-14-2010, 10:01 AM
I growl as your hand comes up for my eye. That's it, no more trying to talk you into it. Snapping out with my hands, grabbing both of your wrists and shoving them down to the floor. Holding tightly and resting my weight on you. Letting you thrash beneath me while I get a short breather.

"Don't pretend that this isn't what you wanted." I start to thrust my hips into yours, a useless move through several layers of clothes but it helps me vent my frustration.

"Bringing me in here, wearing sexy panties, you wanted to get fucked. Now just fucking let it happen and you'll love it."

gaggirl
08-14-2010, 06:44 PM
'no I dont want it! I should have known better than to invite you in you creep!" continuing to thrash under you and all your weight keeps my wrists pinned down so hard that the bones feel like they are being crushed.

"Your hurting me" I seeth, looking into your eyes. Try as I might, I cant budge my arms and feel my energy slipping. Angers always a good way to stave off panic until the last minute. The moment I panic, I lose. Trying to ignore your bulge grinding hard between my legs.

"I said NO, Its not happening! Now get the fuck off me and GET OUT"

the savage
08-14-2010, 08:07 PM
I drop my shoulder down onto you as you continue to scream about how you shouldn't have let me in. Leaning with all of my weight on your upper body I let go of your wrists, and quickly fumble with my fly. Cock springing free finally. So close to what I want.

Dropping my voice down to almost a whisper, not knowing if you can even hear me, "Shh, it'll be okay, you love it. Just let it happen." Sliding my hands up under your dress and shoving your panties to the side.

"Let it happen. Let it happen."

gaggirl
08-14-2010, 08:43 PM
"NO!" I scream, as your whispering "let it happen let it happen" into my ear. Im trying to prise your shoulders and torso from me, but its like your heavily stuck to me with glue. At the same time Im trying to twist my legs under you together but with your hips there your knees are already spreading my knees apart its useless, and have managed to get your fly undone! The sound the zipper sent me into that panic I was hoping to avoid, Oh god! Its going to happen!

I try to stop your hand from moving up under my dress, feeling your fingers graze my shaved pussy as you roughly shove aside my flimsy knickers.

""No stop it!"my shaky voice gives away that Im desperate and close to tears.

the savage
08-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Your scream rings out in the hallway, echoing around me. "You're taking this hard to get thing a little too far, and it's getting annoying." Leaning my torso back and grabbing your hands again. Trying to line myself up, but every time I plunge forward you twist your hips. My cock repeatedly misses the target and I get angrier with each failed attempt. My eyelid twitches as I suppress a scream of frustration.

I continue to shove your knees further apart with mine, but in the end that doesn't matter. Only the proper entrance. And thrust forward, another twist. My cock tickles against your lacy panties. Biting down on my lip, hand coming up in frustration. One slap across your face. "Hold still you worthless cocktease!"

gaggirl
08-15-2010, 03:41 AM
I gasp as the slap stuns me and I stop struggling for the moment, my hand going up to touch the spot where you slapped me. Ive never been hit before like that, right on my face.

the savage
08-15-2010, 10:00 AM
I take advantage of your stunned state, plunging my cock into you. Groaning as I do, tongue running over my lips. Since you aren't struggling at the moment, my hands fall on your tits, squeezing them. "Slut, only sluts give it up on the first date."

gaggirl
08-15-2010, 08:58 PM
ah! A stab of pain as your cock impales me at once, one thrust, I feel you deep inside, and then your hands on my tits squeezing them, so I start fighting.

I push my hands and fingers under your groping hands on my tits, rying to remove them as I twist under you in vain, all it does is create more friction for your cock. I cant move your hands so I attack up under your chin, my thumb to your eye again, clawing at you and screaming.

"GET OFF ME!"

the savage
08-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I pull my head back slightly as your thumb again comes back searching for my eye. You just won't fucking quit. We both know this was how the date was meant to end, but you just can't accept it. I seethe inside and as a result my pounding into is far more violent than it normally would be.

When my head pulled back, you continued to strain to reach me. Coming so close, but your thumb only reaches my lips. I open my mouth and take it inside. First sucking, then biting down.

gaggirl
08-16-2010, 06:06 PM
"AHHHh!" Grr! I manage to get my thumb out from between your teeth, but not before it leaves a nasty graze, and I try to scratch at your face while its there, missing because your just out of real reach. My muscles are already beginning to ache from the effort of fighting. I flop back, heaving, muscles sore and tired. Each time you thrust violently into me it sends a jolt through my whole body, forcing a little whimpering noise out of me each time.

the savage
08-16-2010, 06:17 PM
I twist my head back slightly as your thumb escapes my mouth and tries again to scratch me. But almost immediately after you flop to the floor. Lying there almost lifelessly, only the small whimpers giving any indication that you are still here.

Taking advantage of your suddenly passive state, I run my hands up and down your sides. Savoring the feel of your body. Leaning down and kissing you on the lips.

When i pull back, I grab the sides of your dress and pull at it. The neckline slowly rips open down to your stomach. "Come on baby, get into it. you know you want to."

gaggirl
08-16-2010, 06:31 PM
I weakly push away at your hands, over and over, until you try to kiss me. I move my face away so you can kiss me, facing one side and the other in case you try and chase. Feeling my dress rip open at the front, another flash of anger at ripping my nice dress!
I take another swipe at your face visciously, tears streaming down my face and mascara running.
"NO I DONT WANT IT" I scream angrily in reply, which only seems to humour you, making me angrier and more humiliated. I bend my knee hoping to get my foot on your hip and pry you off, but my muscles they are so tired... its like moving through molasses

the savage
08-16-2010, 06:37 PM
A sudden scream, filled with hate and implied violence. My tongue clucks in my mouth as I continue to ravage your body. "Keep talking like that and I'm not going to call you tomorrow." Looking down at your face, seeing the tear streaks through your makeup, and I grow hotter. Feeling my pace increase. Driving into you over and over again. Normally about this time I'd pull out, but who gives a shit. Not like it would make you feel any better.

I close my mouth around your tit, even though it is still covered and begin to suck. Your warmth, combined with the ticklish feeling of the lace sends me over the edge. Spurting into you with a shuddering sigh.

gaggirl
08-16-2010, 07:19 PM
I can feel you getting hotter, your cock harder, like a steel rod, unyeilding and ready to erupt, if I cant get you off me anyway. your mouth encloses my covered breast, I grab fistfuls of hair trying to rip it out of your head or least remove your mouth from my breasts as I arch my back, whimpering and crying, but theres no escaping you.
"dont you dare cum in me!" I warn with a voice thick with raw emotion, but already I feel the beginning of your orgasm, your cock rigid and them contracting, then the hot wet feeling spreading as you empty yourself deep inside me, "no!" I cry out, hitting at you as you lay on me, your body shuddering.
There must have been alot, for I feel the sticky wetness escaping around you, out of my pussy down between my buttocks to the floor. I whirlwind of emotions flow through me, shock, disgust, relief... yearning for the shower to be clean...

"just get out" choking on tears.

the savage
08-16-2010, 08:01 PM
My eyes close and my mouth comes open when you try to rip hair from my head, but it doesn't stop my orgasm. Keeping pumping until I have sent every last drop into you. When I roll off, breathing heavily, you tell me through a sheen of tears to get out.

"What if I'm not done? You think you could make me leave?" Stating it simply while I stroke my fingers over your stomach. Then suddenly slapping you across the face again.

"That's for yanking out my hair you fucking bitch." I stand, Slowly putting my clothing to rights. Looking down at you, debating whether to go again or not.

gaggirl
08-17-2010, 03:35 AM
this time the slap was harder, so I cover up my face hoping to protect myself against any new blows, laying on my back putting my knees together, feeling them shake against eachother, listening to you zipping up. Somehow I dont think its the time to speak. Best ot stay quiet. My cunt still throbs a little from the assault. I silently cry, waiting for you to leave, pondering whether or not to go to the shower and clean myself up, or whether to call a friend.. what if you came back? I dont move a muscle, just lay waiting to hear the front door.

sniffling.

the savage
08-17-2010, 05:39 PM
I hear you sniffling as you curl into a ball on the floor. Obviously perfectly willing to just lie there while I walk out. And I could do that easily. After all, I got what I wanted, and I feel pretty damn good about it. But I know this is a one time thing. And you are just so fucking perfect that I can't bring myself to leave.

But I don't want the struggle of dragging you over to the bed. You're probably in such a shambles that something so incredibly stupid would work. I walk out of the hall, and out of sight. Opening and slamming the front door without actually leaving.

gaggirl
08-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Oh my god...hes gone. Yes its silent.

I cant believe this happened! I lay there stunned for a second, then sit up, surveying the mess of my clothes and hair. I have this feeling like I need ot be sick, but I bite that feeling down and stand still tremulous, feeling his now liquid cum run out of my pussy down my thighs in long streaks. the smell of his cum wafts up give me waves of nausea all over again.

Now I'm not really sure what to do.... shower or phone? Was I really teasing him? I look back on the date, thinking that all Id done was try to be charming, and was no different than any other date. Did I really want to the hassle of going to the cops with this? What if they thought I brought it on as well? Shower.... luckily the door automatically locks behind, so when he slammed it and left he would have locked himself out. Im thankful for that little device right now, I speedily make my way into the bathroom and run the shower, trying to ignore my sore pussy still throbbing and oozing come. I dont even get undressed, I just hop in and sit on the floor under the water.

the savage
08-17-2010, 06:54 PM
You didn't go to the phone like I had feared. Instead I hear the water to the shower running. Standing in the hallway, picturing you naked, under the spray of the water. Are you standing there numb or scrubbing yourself? Best go see for myself. I kick off my shoes so as not to make a creak on the floor.

Creeping through I peak through the cracked bathroom door. And I see you collapsed, fully clothed under the spray of the shower. Disappointing. But you won't go to bed dripping wet like that, so I hunker down and wait.

gaggirl
08-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Eventually I peel off my clothes, and touch between my legs, rinsing away whats there, then I stand up to get the gel, and lather my entire body in it, washing my hair even, letting all the lingering impressions of the man wash away down the drain together with all the froth. Especially my vagina. making sure I wash as much of the remnant sperm as I can. But unfortunately there will still semen deep inside where I can reach. Thank god I'm on the pill. Finally I am clean, and simply stand under the steamy water letting it beat down on my shoulders, until I find myself relaxed enough to turn off the taps. I dont hear anything, except for the door creaking open, and my heart thuds in big stabs. Then I see whiskers and a furry little face inquiring form behind the door as he lets himself in.
"hey puss" I let him wind himself around my legs as I dry myself off. Then wearing the towel I make my way to my room, and leaving all the house lights still on, dont bother pulling the pillows off the bed, but pull the duvet up over me still dressed in the towel as I curl up and close my eyes.

the savage
08-17-2010, 08:21 PM
I watch you peel off your clothes and spend forever running your hands over your body. Lathering every inch. And the entire time I am peeking around the corner, slowly stroking myself. eventually you get out and climb underneath the covers, still in a towel. Waiting another 20 minutes until your breathing is deep and regular. You have fallen asleep. That is when I finally come into your bedroom.

The cat stares at me. Useless fucking animal, a dog would bark giving you some warning, but a cat simply hisses quietly and moves on. Shoving it out of the way with my foot. Carefully reaching up and pulling the blanket off you slowly. Each agonizing inch feeling like it takes an hour to expose. Clambering on the bed with you.

gaggirl
08-17-2010, 08:31 PM
“what the!” I exclaim, waking from the bouncing on my bed, the cover gone, and then it hits me, another person, and I look wide eyed into your face and see that its YOU!
I shake my head, disbelieving what I see, then immediately start screaming “no! no this cant be happening not again!!“
Trying to get off the bed, the towel slips behind leaving me naked and trying to get out of your arms.
All thats in my head is how did you get in, and how am I going to get away!

the savage
08-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Your eyes suddenly fly open, spoiling the fantasy I had going through my head. Waking you like a princess in a fairy tale with a kiss. And a fuck, of course. But no matter, in the struggle your towel comes off. And for the first time I get to see your naked, flawless body. It distracts me for a moment, almost letting you scurry out of the bed. But I come to my senses quickly enough to reach out and grip your ankle. Holding you in place. 'Don't worry, I'm not a thoughtless lover. Not one to get my come and leave." Licking my lips, "I can go for the entire night."

gaggirl
08-19-2010, 04:25 AM
"NO!" I cry, trying to get away, clawing at the covers which pull right off the mattress so I dont get anywhere.
"How did you get in!?" I kick at your hand holding my ankle. ALready the teas are there, I cant believe it! How can this be happening? Why didnt I call the cops. How fucking stupid! But you dont know that. I turn on you "You know I rang the cops, I was just laying down waiting for them! You'd better leave if you know whats good for you!" I know its false and meaningless, you probably wont believe my far fetched story, but anythings worth a shot.

the savage
08-19-2010, 06:13 PM
"I know you didn't call the cops. I never left." Placing my knee on the back of your leg and using my wieght to hold it in place. "You didn't call them because you knew what happened wasn't rape."

gaggirl
08-19-2010, 09:37 PM
"yes it was" full of emotion. I feel your weight pressing me down so that I cant get away!

"Not again! I cant go through this allover again! You never left?" so he knows... and probably wonders why I didnt dob him in. The shame burns.... "Please dont do this to me not again please!"

the savage
08-20-2010, 07:00 PM
I lean down, forcing my lips on yours before you can twist your head away. Trying desperately to cram my tongue into your mouth, but you avoid that.

Hands gripping your wrists and pinning them to the bed above your head. Feeling the tickle of your wet hair against my skin. "Shh... don't lie to me, or to yourself. We both wanted to fuck, and you wanted to play hard to get." Knees knocking on your legs, forcing them farther apart.

"COuldn't be thought a slut after all."

gaggirl
08-22-2010, 08:43 PM
"MMm!!!" I start twisting my head away, the saliva of your thick hot tongue wet around my mouth and lips where your tried to force it in.
The slut word enrages me. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I scream, trying to wriggle myself backwards up the bed but I'm pinned down, so I only succeed in arching my back and twisting my hips does nothing to stop you inserting your knees and forcing my legs apart as well. I feel so vulnerable again, my tender and already bare pussy uncovered, legs apart, being held down by you, your body heavy and rubbing against me. I can feel how hard you are and the moment earlier comes back to me flooding my mind with the all too fresh memory of what it was like to have you inside me. God not again!

"Noooo!" I cry, shaking my head and beginning to cry. "not again why are you doing this to me!"

the savage
08-23-2010, 05:59 PM
You strain in vain against my grip on your hands before yanking your head away from my kiss. If I didn't know better, I would be insulted by the way you are treating me. But I'm not because in the end I'm getting everything I wanted from you.
"I'm doing this because you're a tease. And you need to be taught a lesson." Running my tongue over your neck as my cock slides into you again.

gaggirl
08-23-2010, 07:43 PM
"but I'm not!" I cry, trying to ignore what it feels like, your hardness sliding in and out of me again and again, your tongue on my neck.

I move my head and thrash again, twisting this way and that, trying to get my legs together, every time your mouth lands on my neck I move my head that way so you dont have the room.

"GET OFF ME!" I scream at you. "HELP ME!!!!" I scream to noone in particular. maybe the old woman next door will finally hear something. oh wait.. arent I meant to scream "FIRE! FIRE!!"

the savage
08-23-2010, 07:59 PM
You start to scream and first I let it go. After all, nobody ever actually tries to help you when there is noise. But, when you scream about fire I have to do something. Self=preservation is a great motivator.

My hands pull together so I can grip you down with only one. Taking my newly freed hand and clamping it tightly over your lips. "Shut up and take my cock. You know you wanted it, you know you needed it."

gaggirl
08-24-2010, 04:54 AM
"Nnmm NNNMM!" if only I could scream, I shake my head instead, trying to wrest your clamped hand off my face so I can. but I cant. all the while, your cock is pushing in and out, in and out. I wish I could make it stop. Thrashing as I am and pulling my arms your one handed grasp for my two handed fight, my hands get free, before one of yours snatches it back, the other ones trying to pry your hand off my face. I buck and twist trying to get you off me.

the savage
08-24-2010, 05:36 PM
My hands aren't big enough to pin both of your wrists down, and eventually you pull one free. Starting to scrabble at my hand, trying to yank it off. Knowing that if you do, the screams will start up again. And all the while my eyes are locked onto you as my thrusts make your tits bounce and shake.

"If you don't just lie there and take it like a good whore, I'll take your phone and pay a visit to each and everyone of your friends."

gaggirl
08-24-2010, 05:49 PM
I stop struggling, thinking about your threat. Well that has to be a hollow threat. As if the cops wouldnt station someone outside the houses of all my friends if a serial rapist was on the loose.

I dont move, and I stop making noises under your hand, taking your cock, feeling every inch of it thrust in and out of me, feeling the precum lubricating my cunt creating a velvety friction. Hoping you move the palm from over my face. Its hard for me to do, but I look you in the eye as you rape me.

the savage
08-24-2010, 07:06 PM
SOmething in your eyes sparks, but your hand comes away from mine. Not trying to pull me off of you. And there is no more struggle as my cock slides easily in and out of you. Lubricated by my own past load. Knowing that your body has nothing to do with it.

My hand slowly peels away from your face. "That's a good girl. We'll do this again tomorrow night too."

gaggirl
08-24-2010, 10:14 PM
tomorrow night? with one hand I grip the sheet under me, pulling it into a fist, then with all the fury I can muster I fill up my lungs and with one thumb suddenly poking into your eye, my fingers gripping and digging into your face, opening the scratches I laid there earlier, I scream "FIRE!"
I know whats coming next youll probably try to hit me, so I use my hand to try and force you off me, covering my face at the same time, to inflict as much pain as I can the way your inflicting it on me. I get in while I can, continuing to scream at you, hoping the neighbours or even better- the fire brigade turn up and stop the nightmare.

the savage
08-24-2010, 10:55 PM
I can barely hear you scream fire as my entire mind focuses in on your thumb in my eye. And here I thought you were just starting to enjoy it. As I reel, hands flying to my face, I feel you wriggling out from underneath me. I'm lashing out blindly, but I hear a single gasp. Hit something at least, probably enough to buy me the time I need to recover.

"YOu fucking whore." I lunge forward towards the sound of your near constant screaming of fire. Hoping that people will trust their own smoke detectors over the screaming of a hysterical woman.

gaggirl
08-25-2010, 02:50 AM
I dont know if you meant to hit me, but you got me, right on my cheek where you got me the first time. A sharp intake of breath, and I stop. I'm amazed that you dont, feeling the sweat and seeing the scratches on your face. You just dont stop! Even my screaming doesnt work, and your fucking me so I fall into desperate crying. Calling me a whore tops things off. the Injustice! "FUCK YOU" I scream in rage in your face, trying in between covering my face to push you off. I know its pointless, feeling your body grinding into me into the mattress, your cock relentless, and your grunts and groans of pleasure in my ear.

the savage
08-25-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm mumbling, "oh fuck yes." over and over again. Each word coming on the heels of a few more violent thrusts. My eyes are half closed, not seeing the way that you are glaring at me in hatred. I feel your hand trying to pull me off, but simply ignore it. It isn't really doing anything anyway. So let you have that stupid, worthless resistance. Whatever it takes to convince yourself that this was a rape, that you aren't the sort of whore who gives it up on the first date.

My hand comes up, and I start to spank at the side of your hips as I use you. "Come on bitch, tell me that you wanted it. That this is all just hard to get." The last word is a grunt as I release in you again.

gaggirl
08-26-2010, 09:14 PM
The sick pleasure on your face, and muttering fuck yes over and over was enough to make me cry and stop torturing myself by watching, you were just using my body to get yourself off. So I cried as silently as I could not to give you anymore satisfaction, though I couldnt stop yelling angrily at your taunts of me being a whore.

As you began slapping me on the hips it was too much! "FUCKING ASSHOLE" I screamed, and then shortly after felt your body shudder and push yourself deep inside, filling my cunt with your disgusting seed for the second time.

What is this punishment? Of all the times I couldnt control myself and had sex on my other first dates, the one time I refuse, to give myself a shot at a relationship. and this is what happens?

I bite back the bile, as you lay on me, still throbbing inside and leaking the last of your cum into me, I push hard on your shoulders with my elbows with my hands on your face. with gritted teeth I growl tearily
"get off me!!!"

the savage
08-26-2010, 09:26 PM
I feel the pressure of you pushing on my face, and barely hear you shrieking for me to get off of you. Not really focused, in the post orgasm daze I roll over moving to my knees. My eyes are half glazed over as I look down on you. Seeing your naked body, and unfortunately there are a few bruises forming on your body. I guess I couldn't help myself, and you are paying for it. but you deserved it for leading me on. Won't make that mistake again.

My head twists from side to side, considering what to do now. Somehow I can no longer convince myself that you were simply playing hard to get. And you'd probably call the cops. 'What should I do with you?"

gaggirl
08-27-2010, 12:14 AM
on your knees, looking at me, I can tell your thinking about what to do, its like your eyes have life in them again and you realise what youve done. I pull a disgusted face at you, snarling, rolling away from you and taking the sheet with me, angrily wrapping myself in it tightly. Your cum starts running down my legs in thick rivulets, down past my knees. I just want you out.

I have to control myself each word that comes out is pronounced and hearing it myself, can hear the shaking rage behind it.

"youve got what you wanted, now get. the . fuck. OUT." You dont move for a second, "did you hear me?" suddenly screaming and throwing anything at you I can get my hands on "GET OUT! GET OUT!"

the savage
08-27-2010, 05:48 PM
When you start throwing things at me, my decision is made. And it is the one you don't want. My eyes close into little slits, and I bring my hands up, batting away the things you are throwing at me. Though most of them are soft and harmless.

"Fuck you, you little whore. Acting like you didn't fucking want it, and now getting mad because I gave it to you."

gaggirl
08-28-2010, 03:24 AM
I stop throwing things at you and growl visciously "I didn't WANT IT!" I shake all over, wondering what to do next. I just want you out and Ill do anything and say anything to make it happen. Cant exactly call the cops now, theyll wonder why I didnt call the first time. I have to deal with you myself.

Trying to get my emotions simmering under control again though my voice shakes and Im desperate to get you out so I can clean myself as the cum still oozes every time I move.

"GET OUT! I wont tell anyone, just get the fuck OUT!" I scream, finally unable to hold the emotions in check. I run out of the room next door to the bathroom where I lock myself in. Luckily for me, I just realised its where I last left the handset. Gathering the sheet around me I sit on the lid of the toilet and wait, crying, and begging you to just leave.

the savage
08-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Suddenly you bolt for the bathroom, moving before I can lunge and grab you. Which is unfortunate becauze I was just about to make you suck my cock. Then I hear in the suddenly silent room the sound of the lath being turned. With a heavy sigh, I leverage myself to my feet and make my way around your apartment, looking everywhere. I see teh phone has no handset on it, and decide not to take any chances. Ripping it from the wall. If you have it in there it is just a flimsy plastic club now.

I return to the bathroom door with a knife. I stick it between the jam and the edge, working on the latch. Hearing it click open, and i shove the door in. "I'm not going to fuck and run. We have so much left to experiment with."

gaggirl
08-29-2010, 07:05 PM
I heard you going through my house, but even if the door slams this time, I'm not moving. "I'm calling the cops right now" I yell, snatching the handset up from the basin and sitting down again. "I mean it!" Still hear you out there. I hit the green button but there is no dial tone. That cant be! I switch it on and off again, nothing. its Dead. My heart stops. and then I hear a scratching noise coming from the jam of the door and something shiny work its way through.
Wide eyed, mouth open, wildly looking around for something to arm myself with. But its too late as the door swings open.
Moving from the toilet to the floor furthest away from you, wrapped tight in the sheet and gripping the dead handset absentmindedly, shaking my head and beginning to cry.
"No! No! Please. Just leave me alone" I beg.

the savage
08-30-2010, 08:50 PM
I stand there, not moving as you stare at me absent mindly. Watching the useless handset slip from your fingers and crash onto the tile floor. My grip around teh knife only tightens as you beg me to be left alone. "Just get down on your knees and start sucking like a good little whore." Testing the sharpness of the knife on my own skin. "After I cum on your face, I'll be done and you can go back to waiting by the phone for my call."

gaggirl
08-31-2010, 12:00 AM
You stand over me with the knife, pricking it on your finger testing its sharpness. Im not much for knife sharpening, its more skill than blade that cuts tomatoes in this house, but Im sure it will still do damage. I refuse to move, first because of shock, but then because I just cant stomache the idea.

I know better than to outright say no, but I shake my head slowly, crying. The thought of your cum on my face, how disgusting and humiliating that would be, paralyses me.

the savage
08-31-2010, 07:43 PM
To be perfectly honest, I am more impressed by your refusal than anything else. I have show a complete disregard for your safety, your health, your welfare, and even now, with a blade in my hand you are holding to your principles. Noble. Stupid, but noble. Because you resisted before and it meant nothing to me, and it cerainly didn't stop me.

Placing the blade against my thigh, I walk over to you. Grabbing your hair as you scream at me. "Get on your knees and do the only thing women are good for."

gaggirl
09-01-2010, 03:35 AM
"NO GET AWAY" I scream, my eyes fixed on the blade. Pain spreads across my scalp where your holding a fistful of my hair. You really must hate women. Only thing theyre good for? or was that just for my benefit?
Im on my knees and look up at you.
"You know, my friends know who I was with tonight, so dont get any ideas!" I sob with my hands in my face then feeling you tug on me again, open my eyes and see your cock, flaccid and spent, in front of my face.

Gingerly I take it in my hand and bring my mouth to it, pausing before making myself enclose my lips around it. Im trying to breathe out of my blocked nose so I sniffle and try to suck its salty softness at the same time. The acrid taste of your cum is now in my mouth as I keep sucking you, slowly feeling you harden. I consider pulling my mouth off your cock even just to give my aching jaw a break but scared it will end up inside me again. You said whaty ou intented to do but who knows anymore. This is the better option.

the savage
09-02-2010, 09:28 PM
I hear you sniffling, and feel your shudders through my cock. But since you don't stop, it doesn't matter what you are doing. Only that my cock is growing harder by the second. The way the rough surface of your tongue caresses the underside. The perfect seal of your lips. "See, I knew you were a whore," not letting go of your hair, "only whores know how to suck like this."

gaggirl
09-03-2010, 06:00 AM
My eyes narrow, burning with hatred, thinking about pulling my mouth off and telling you to get fucked, but instead choose the wiser option and try to ignore what you say, planning for what I'll do about you tomorrow.
I do reach up with my hands and roughly force them away, never stopping my hot wet mouth from sucking and caraessing your penis.

the savage
09-05-2010, 01:14 PM
I see your eyes narrow, and I start to raise my hand to slap you into compliance. But you don't stop sucking, and my hand comes back to my side. Leaving it there for a second before reaching out and grabbing your wrist. Bringing it to my balls. "Don't forget about these."

gaggirl
09-05-2010, 07:34 PM
I think to myself, fuck this, eyes on the door, and slowly slide my mouth up and down your shaft, thinking. Suddenly I squeeze and twist your balls incredibly hard and bite your cock at the same time as shoving you with all my strength towards the bath while you scramble to stay upright and not fall in. Im already out in the hallway running for the front door, screaming at the top of my lungs, managing to get it open.

the savage
09-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Blinding pain shoots through me, not even realizing what you have done. Just focused intently on standing upright. The red haze settles over my vision and unthinkingly I head down the hall after the screams. I can't even see, half stumbling down there. Noticing the door turning, and reaching out. Grabbing a handful of your hair. Pulling back and then slamming your head forward into the door. "Fucking bitch. You are going to get destroyed for that."

gaggirl
09-05-2010, 08:51 PM
"Ugh!" I grunt as you smack my head into the door, hearing it slam shut after opening that smidgen. The pain in my heads almost too much, but my taste for freedoms much too sweet and too close to just give up! Wildly lashing out behind me, before ignoring the fitful of hair twisting myself around, screw the pain!
"no! your going to pay. fucking let go of me!" trying to kick and hit repeatedly, a nasty growl like an animal as the fury unleashes and I attack you so close to the door. Keeping myself near it, the pain in my scalp is excruciating, but I dont care.

the savage
09-05-2010, 09:00 PM
The blows and kicks are wild, hitting my arms, shoulders, thighs. All te places that I can afford to take damage. One strike to my aching balls and I'd be on the floor vomiting. At first I simply hold your hair, hoping for you to tire. Not wanting to leave any bruises. But the more you blindly swing at me, the more my anger swells. Before I know it, almost of it's own accord, my hand swings. Catching you acros the face. Holding onto you, keeping you in place for the return backhand. "All I wanted was to get sucked." Slapping you again. "What the fuck is wrong with that."

gaggirl
09-05-2010, 11:20 PM
the first slap doesnt even register, but the backhander gets my attention. I put my arms up but by the then you had the third slap in. My ears ring as I cover my face up with my forearms, sobbing.

"Im sorry! Im sorry! Dont hit me anymore" I cry hysterically. But the doors just there...I'm too scared to pull my arms down as my face begins really aching.

the savage
09-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Sudden hysterics, and apologies. Like that would be enough to make me forget. It was a small miracle that you didn't draw blood when you bit down on my cock. You don't drop your hands, so I can't hit you again, no matter how badly I want to. Not caring if I leave bruises anymore. With a scream I pull you into the hallway by your hair. Practically flinging you into a wall when i release you. "You're a fucking bitch. You couldn't just let me get wha I wanted could you." Stomping after you, "Teasing and then getting pissed when I take what you offered."

gaggirl
09-06-2010, 02:37 AM
Being flung into the wall knocked the wind out of me, the momentum making me tumble to the floor. Various places on my body are hurting now. Some dull and some sharp. Im going to be bruised and battered come the morning.
You stomp towards me so I get to my feet as fast I can, still nursing my face, but angry enough to scream back at you and get physical if you get close again. I'm shaking and using the wall for balance.

"I never offered you ANYTHING you psychotic asshole!"

the savage
09-06-2010, 02:06 PM
I watch you leaning on the wall, one hand pressed against your face the other using it for support. Screaming at me how you never offered me anything. Right, you didn't do anything to lead me on. Just wore a slutty dress and brought me up to your apartment. You wanted this as badly as I did. But now you have regrets and are blaming me.

I see the the wariness in your posture and spring forward. Grabbing at your shoulders and slamming you back up against the wall.

gaggirl
09-06-2010, 07:16 PM
I tried pushing but the strength had left my arms, and with no time to react since you sprung at me using angry energy to overcome my feeble defenses and shoved me backwards, pinning me to the wall. A wave of despair rolls through me. I was so close to getting out. The doors there. So close and yet so far. My pussy hurts, my body aches all over. I'm soooo tired. You cant possibly believe I meant to sleep with you. Your just fucking with my head and tormenting me.

"Why cant you just leave me alone?" I cry.

the savage
09-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I kick at your legs, slowly spreading them a little further with each blow. And there is the fringe benefit of hitting you. Enjoying the tiny twitches of pain on your face. When you ask why I couldn't just leave you alone I stare at you.

"I was going to, remember." Hissing in your ear. "Suck me off and I was gone. But you bit me." Coming up and smacking you once.

gaggirl
09-07-2010, 01:44 AM
each time you kick my leg I wince, especially on the leg which had recently healed from a break, legs apart the cool night air inside cools my slimy cum coated thighs since my cunt oozed in the fight to escape. I feel you looming over me again standing much too close, your nasty voice hissing in my ear, getting ready to abuse me again whether I want it or not. I go to push but another hard slap stops me in my tracks, forcing me to weep.
I want to ask what I can do to get rid of you, but your right, I know I had that chance already.

"but you were saying all that nasty stuff" I sob. God I sound like a whinging girl! I hate how I sound! What am I supposed to do? You've emotionally stripped me bare.

the savage
09-07-2010, 05:45 PM
As my cock rubs up and down your leg, I listen to you whimpering about how I was insulting you. Like I gave a fuck. "I was telling you the fucking truth." Hand closing around your throat, not squeezing but the threat is certainly there. Pushing your head flush against the wall and running my tongue over your cheek.
"Now," pausing to slam my cock into you, "I'm just going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow."

gaggirl
09-08-2010, 02:36 AM
"its not true, your just demented" I murmur, not fighting you as you lick my cheek, ugh, yuck! then just like that scene in hundra, I feel like that same woman, standing there with her legs apart as the man slams his cock into her and starts fucking her though she doesnt want it. Thats how it was with me, feeling used and like a dirty slut, just letting you take what you want. Every time you thrust into me I'm mashed into the wall behind. I have a feeling I wont be walking tomorrow even without you fucking me viciously like this, trying to tear me apart inside with your weapon.

the savage
09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Other than saying I am demented you don't do anything to resist me. Just standing there, sliding up and down the wall with each thrust. "You tell yourself that, because you know you're a slut and don't want to admit it." Hand squeezing your throat quickly, "Say it. FUCKING ADMIT IT!" Suddenly screaming at you with my nose pressed up against yours.

gaggirl
09-09-2010, 07:59 PM
I shake my head even though your hands around my throat, just a threat, you wouldnt possibly do that to me? My hands pull around your fingers trying to pry them off.
"No!" I wail miserably. Why couldnt you have just fucked me and got it over with? My face screws up and I start crying again but manage to regain my composure. "Your getting what you want! What more do you want of me!"

the savage
09-09-2010, 09:50 PM
You tell me no, and scream asking what more do I want from you. Should I just be happy with your pussy? Pounding into you for a few seconds while I think about that. No, I want more from you. Grabbing the sides of your head and slamming it back into the wall.
Voice dropping loud and cold. "I want you to admit that you are a whore. I want you to admit that you wanted to get fucked."

gaggirl
09-09-2010, 11:37 PM
"ah!" my head slammed back into the wall, enough to jolt me back to the here and now, you come in real close, just leaving me impaled on your cock as you stand still, and tell me in a really cold voice that sends shivers through me, that you want me to admit I'm a whore. I dont say anything, breathing hard, worrying about what youll do to me if I dont say something, feeling your panting hot breath on my face, smelling the perspiration.
"I did want to get fucked, but I chose not to and thats why I'm NOT a whore" I hope its enough!"and thats the truth"

the savage
09-10-2010, 07:40 PM
I look at you, my eye twitching slightly. you claimed to have wanted this, but chose not to. It is a lie, I know it is a lie. My cock resumes its plunging into your depths, and I slowly close my hand around your throat. Squeezing it and running my thumb up and down the slender windpipe.
"You are a liar. You just want guilt free sex. Getting plowed like the whore you are, and screaming rape so you don't have to feel bad in the morning when you take the morning after pill." Tongue coming out and running over your lips.

gaggirl
09-11-2010, 09:15 AM
I shake my head with it leaning back on the wall, momentarily making eye contact with you. You start thrusting again, bumping me into the wall.

"No, thats what you tell yourself to justify what a pig you are" I think hatefully but I dont say it. Your hand on my throat stops me. My hands fly up to try and pry your fingers away before you decide to squeeze any tighter. Your thick wet hot tongue slides over my lips and I screw up my face in disgust looking away so you cant do it again. I'm twisting myself to dislodge you, with one arm on your hand on my throat trying to keep off the pressure, the other pushing hard into your chest, I make a little noise like a cry form the panic that starts rising when I realise its not coming away. I'm all alone. What if you dont stop!

"Please dont!" I shake my head tightening my grasp on your hand, "Your scaring me!" My eyes plead with you.

the savage
09-11-2010, 04:11 PM
I watch the panic in your eyes as you struggle with my hand around your throat. SO close I can practically smell your fear. The way you plead with me is hot. Trying to worm my tongue between your lips, and succeeding as you open them again to beg with me . Dropping my hands to grab your legs and lift them off the ground. A small grunt and forcibly wrapping your legs around me.
Between each thrust I grunt out an insult. Switching between whore, slut, and bitch.

gaggirl
09-12-2010, 04:57 AM
Just as I finish begging your tongue slides in past my lips.

"NNNMM!" Pushing against you and trying to move my head as your tongue invades my mouth, demanding and passionate. I struggle against you, trying to unclasp my legs after you lift them, when suddenly your cock is so much deeper. Even worse each time your cock enters me it pushes up and somehow thrusts against my g spot, making me feel pleasure that I dont want to feel.
"No stop it!" I cry. I push against your face and wriggle trying to get one leg down. My cry is half in response to the pleasure and half in response to your filthy name calling. But your much too strong and determined and I feel helpless and used.

the savage
09-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Feeling you wiggling and squirming against me, trying to get free. Pressing my body up against yours, pinning us tight against the wall. Making sure my hands are wrapped around your ankles, holding them tightly so your legs are forcibly wrapped around my waist. Your attempts to free them only serving to rub them up against my naked sides. Driving in again and again, fucking more insistently, because I am positive I heard something new in your voice. Maybe, pleasure?
"Yea, I knew you loved it. Can't lie to me slut."

gaggirl
09-13-2010, 05:37 AM
your pushing me hard into the wall and holding my ankles still so that every time I try and move it only means making more skin contact. So stuck, using my forearms to keep your chest away at least as you ram into me again and again. My cunt is almost rubbed raw, the come that lubricated me gone, but now my own lubrication betrays how it feels. I blush angrily when it seems you notice. struggle harder then in my embarrassment and shame, even though you don't stop. I slap your face hard.

the savage
09-13-2010, 07:04 PM
When you hands comes across my face, I blind in shock. You hadn't hit me during the entire assault, and I wasn't expecting it. And I can't strike back, not without dropping you and stopping. That is not what I want. SO I lower my head and bite down on your nipple.

gaggirl
09-14-2010, 02:13 AM
You look stunned, but you went too far, taunting me because my body was betraying me. Everything stops, including my own breathing wondering how youll react. Maybe youll even let go. But then you duck your head down and bite my nipple, latching on hard.

"AHHHHH! AHh ow that HURTS" I scream, the pain unbearable.I'm pushing but it just means making that pain sharper as it pulls, so instead I hit at you and scream again hoping you'll stop.

the savage
09-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Feeling your hands striking my head, wondering if it hurts you more than me. Because I can barely feel it. Undirected, random, and wild. Listening to you scream. Grunting as I pull my head back. "SHut up." You continue to scream. Not wanting to grab your mouth because your legs must be wrapped around me. Instead I bring my head smashing forward, hitting you in the nose. As I do, my seed releases. Cumming into you once again.

gaggirl
09-15-2010, 08:13 AM
"OWAHH!" I howl, screams turning to shock at the sudden smashing my nose, my hands there protectively instead of hitting you. I relax completely just as you grunt and thrust extra hard, feeling my cunt open to you as you fill me again, your hot seed spreads through me, and I'm impaled on your dick. I'm so slippery and wet inside. Again the smell of your cum invades my senses.
I start weeping, feeling so dirty at having you come in me so many times, and feeling like I just gave up and let you give it to me. I feel defeated.

the savage
09-15-2010, 08:30 PM
I step back, cock slipping from your pussy. Smelling and seeing my cum slowly leaking out of you. Watching you sliding down the wall without me to support you.
Kneeling next to you, hand running through your sweat soaked hair. "If you had just gone with it, you wouldn't be so sore right now. I'm told I can be a great lover."

gaggirl
09-15-2010, 09:39 PM
I slide down to the floor and stay propped up by the wall spent and exhausted, feeling very well used up. When you run our hand through my hair I flinch, then you tell me what a great lover your supposed to be. I am lost for words, turning to look at your smug face incredulously. Your come still oozes out of my very sore pussy, much less than earlier but enough to pool on the floor. I cant even think straight, merely shaking my head at you and turning my hips away so that my legs are together. I have to get clean.

I'm too afraid to move, too afraid to ask you to leave so I say nothing.

the savage
09-16-2010, 05:38 PM
As you turn your hips away from me, I grab your arm, pulling you to your feet. "Since you seem to have buyers remorse, I have to destroy all the evidence." Crushing my lips against yours in a violent parody of a kiss.. Dragging you down the hallway and tossing you into the shower. Not caring about your comfort simply turning the water on full blast and handing you the soap. "You are so fucking hot."

gaggirl
09-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Destroy the evidence? You didnt have to tell me twice. I have a contemptuous look on my face as you kiss me, so I tense and pull away. While your dragging me I'm thinking I hope its to the shower, so I dont complain when I'm tossed into the shower into the wall. You hand me some soap and I take it.

"Well you can fucking go now." I growl. "Trust me" I hiss with hate in my eyes,"I dont want your disgusting shit anywhere near me let alone inside me." I ignore your compliment, almost wishing I wasnt hot at all.

I turn my back to you and try to pretend your not there and begin to wash my aching body.

the savage
09-17-2010, 08:44 PM
I am watching you bathe yourself with a crooked smile on my face. you may want me to leave, but I have no desire to go anywhere. Not now, probably not ever. But I can't stay here. Eventually questions would be asked, one of your friends would stop over. No, I need to think of something. Especially since as soon as I look up, you are rubbing the soap between your legs. Even now, after several orgasms, the sight makes me stir. 'God, you are too fucking hot. I may not be able to get you out of my head." Staring at your naked back. "There is nothing I can say to get a second date? Not, I love you, not if you don't I'll murder everyone you hold dear?"

gaggirl
09-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Why are you still there. I tense when you tell me you might not be able to getm e out of your head. I cant stand the idea that this could happen again because you cant control yourself. The more it happens and the more I keep it secret the less able I am going to be able to stop it, at least where law enforcement is concerned.

Second date?! I turn and look at you with that "your a sick fuck" look on my face and my eyes are flat. My upper lip curls up letting you know just what I think of that idea.

Not quite understanding the threat you added, I take in the impression you are playing tricks on me. Tormenting me for entertainment even after everything youve done?

I hardly know you, in fact I dont know you, but you cant possibly mean it.

"Dont talk like that." I finally snap. "You wouldnt dare." Seething and turning back to the water, I am only a little scared for I am aching all over at your hands. But your a rapist but not a murderer.

the savage
09-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Anger is a much better look on you than tears. It suits your face more. And of course it only makes me want to control you more. To impose my will while you struggle. As you stare at me, water cascading over your nude body I come to a decision. 'Yea, I'm afraid that this one night stand ism't going to cut it."

Hand reaching out for you, but you turn away from me. "So, since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you options. Get tied up, tossed in my trunk and brought to my home to live out your days as a sex slave." Licking my lips at the thought. "Or stay here and fuck me whenever I ask."

gaggirl
09-18-2010, 09:27 PM
The hatred burns through me like a fire, flickering in time with the throbbing of the various insults to my body you inflicted. Bruises, aching face, raw cunt.

As you lay out my supposed options, I stand listening in shock with my back still to you. I turn slowly when you finish.

"Cut the crap. Enough games." I hiss,"I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer!" Of course of the two I would have chosen the latter, as if I would stick around. But I'm absolutely not going to play your game.

the savage
09-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Staring at you as you spit out your hatred at me. Saying that you wouldn't even dignify it with a response. My hand comes out and I slap you viciously. "It wasn't a game. You have a fucking choice. Because it isn't over until I say it is."
Grabbing your wrist, wrenching you out of the shower and twisting it. "Now pick, or I pick for you."

gaggirl
09-19-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm still awestruck that you appear serious, the face slap half way getting me there. I just cant any more facial abuse. I'm frowning and trying to pry your fingers off me as you twist it.

"Ow let go!" Maybe you mean it, but it all so ridiculous. I'm not able to get your hand off my wrist.

Fine. "Ill stay here." Anything to get you out. I'll be making arrangements to move in the morning.

the savage
09-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Great, you've made a decision. Pushing you along by your arm, propelling you into the bedroom. "I'm afraid I destroyed that sexy black number you wore tonight, but you must have something else." Shoving you towards your closet, letting you go and watching you stumble as I do, "Put something sexy on for your new boyfriend."

gaggirl
09-20-2010, 08:52 PM
I pull my arm out of your grasp in the bedroom, flinching from the finger marks that still feel like their embedded and stumble, reaching out to the wall to steady myself. I'm scowling at your boyfriend remark. I hate you so so much.

I hope you can mind read, because I cant say it out loud. Your not my boyfriend.

Just bide my time. Do what I have to do, and tomorrow its over. Or today. its already 3 am. You've had me up all night.

What slightly unsexy thing do I have. Something I can destroy when your gone.

"I dont know what you want."

the savage
09-20-2010, 09:18 PM
I look at you, staring at me in indecision. Telling me that you don't know what I like. SMirking at you, you know exactly what men like. That is why you wore what you wore tonight. Tongue running over my teeth as I pull back my lips in a predatory smile. "Just pretend you are trying to make me come back to your place. Something like that little black thing I shredded."

Cracking my knuckles as I wait, "Oh and if disappoint me, well, something very bad is going to happen to you."

gaggirl
09-21-2010, 06:43 AM
I cannot wait until I get rid of you.

I rummage through my lingerie draw, looking for the dress I know is in there. Its hot pink silk with lacy cups, and a slit down one side trimmed with more lace, its sweet and sexy at the same time, and the colour looks all too nice against my light tan. My eyes are still a little smudged, and my wild hair is half wet and all over, i look a little rough and ready. I look more like a rock star after a wild night than a rape victim. I decide that its good to take the opportunity to put on underwear, something to make me feel secure for this last horrifying few minutes I have to have you menacing me. Slipping the delicate baby pink lacy thong around my ankles and wriggling it fast up to my hips. Suddenly I think, that maybe Ill put the stockings on as well. So I roll up the tan coloured stayups, and hunt through my wardrobe for the pink thigh boots. Yeah eat your heart out, asshole. This is what you will never have again after tonight.

I turn around with my hands on my hips. "happy?"

the savage
09-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Watching you put something on, it sends my blood racing. Pulse so loud that I can actually hear it. Mouth is instantly dry. "Yes, very much so." My voice cracks in the middle of the sentence, so excited to see you wearing something so sexy. Biting my lip and stepping towards you, grabbing your waist and pulling you along as I sit on the bed. "I want a strip tease."

gaggirl
09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
You pull me along sitting on the bed with your hands around my waist asking me for....a strip tease?? I'm putting my hands behind my back to pry your fingers off and pull backwards away.

"I dont do strip teases!"

the savage
09-21-2010, 08:49 PM
"Yea, you also don't do sex on a the first date." Smirking and smacking your hand away from mine. Not letting you pry it off of your hip. "Look how well that turned out for you."

gaggirl
09-21-2010, 08:51 PM
That stings, making me burn with hate. Suddenly my hand moves all its own and I slap you hard across the face.

the savage
09-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Your hand comes an slaps me across the face, My smile flickers briefly before coming back. If you caught the expression of pure rage, you would be terrified. I don't know if you did. My own hand moves without warning. And it isn't a slap. Connecting with your side, without so much as a change in expression. Grabbing you and tossing you onto the bed, hand wrapped around your throat.

gaggirl
09-21-2010, 09:28 PM
For the briefest moment the smile was wiped off your face and I felt so very good about it, even though I hadnt meant to as it just happened on impulse. In a flash theres an explosion of pain in my side and I'm laying on the bed with your hand around my throat. Gasping in fear, I'm trying to pull your hands off, staring up into your eyes with a look of horror and panic. Shaking my head and whimpering.

the savage
09-21-2010, 09:44 PM
I glare into your eyes as you gasp underneath me. Feeling your nails digging into my wrist. Through gritted teeth, "I should choke you to death right here, right now for that." Holding you down, letting you struggle and panic for a few more heartbeats, before letting go of your neck. "Now get up and fucking do what I told you."

gaggirl
09-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Your eyes scare me. Such a little thing as a slap makes you so angry! Your talking at me through gritted teeth. When you let up I throw myself up into sitting with my hands clutching my throat, gasping for breath and waiting for my heart beat to slow. I look at the doorway through my ragged breathing. Wondering. Looking at the stiletto heels.

At first I barely move, but I stand. I close my eyes and conjure up a song in my head. Ive never really done anything like this.

As I'm facing you I start moving hips to a silent beat, the pink dress moving nicely across my skin, accentuating my curves. I run my long nails erotically up my thighs as I straighten up again, further up to the hem of my dress, up over the fabric to my hips, seductively caressing my own my breasts for a while. Then up running my hand through my hair as my head flicks my hair and I bare my neck, dragging my hands together back down over my throat, between my breasts and apart around my circularly undulating hips to the thighs once again. I run my hand back up just a little lifting the hem and letting it fall back down.

Its so very hard to pretend that your not there, and that Im not doing this as part of some sick twisted game. If I think about it, Ill lose it.

the savage
09-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Your movements are perfect, so sexy, so seductive. Claiming to have never done this before but this is to smooth and perfect to be a first time. My attention is torn between your tits which you occassionally storks and your legs which you keeping exposing more of by pulling up the hemline of the dress. Or is it lingere? I have such a hard time telling. Never once do I look at your face. Not noticing your eyes scrunched so tightly shut. Pretending to be elsewhere. You may not see me but there is an unmistakable sound that tells all What I am doing. Skin sliding rapidly over skin, jerking off while staring at you. Low moans escaping my half open mouth. Reaching out I grab your wrist pulling and wrapping your hand around my cock. "Don't stop."

gaggirl
09-23-2010, 05:11 AM
Oh ew. I heard what you were doing. I normally love watching a man getting off, but not you. Your just using me and making me feel cheap, like some stripper. It doesnt make me feel powerful at all.
I turn up the music in my head, trying in vain to keep it together. You grab my wrist and pull me out of my zone though, opening my eyes with a start, and flinch away from your cock as if you told me to squeeze a snake. Your hands holding it there and you tell me not to stop. I wasnt sure if you meant wanking or dancing, either of those I would love to stop anyway.

You probably mean wanking you, I dont even look, watcing the floor, as I start stroking your cock, the skin soft but taut covering the hardness underneath in my hand. Softening my grip I concentrate on the head and upper halfapplying the right pressure to lessen the time I have to spend doing this. At least this will be outside. Ugh! Its still disgusting though.

the savage
09-23-2010, 05:24 PM
You recoil slightly when your hand touched my cock, but I don't let you pull away. Simply holding on until your hand starts to move, replacing mine in the stroking. Smacking you on the ass, "Keep dancing slut. I want you to act like a whore while you do this." Smirking an looking up at you. "And keep your fucking eyes open." Slowly your hips start to sway again, and my hand slides up and down your side while you do.

gaggirl
09-26-2010, 05:00 PM
I wish I could just wrench it off altogether that would be so satisfying, and make a run for it. But I keep moving and rubbing your cock while staring hatefully at you.
"your fucking sick" I snarl. not long now, and youll be gone. its all I can do not to shove your hands away as they slide up and down my waist, but at lest the fabrics there keeping our skin seperated. so thats something.

the savage
09-26-2010, 05:05 PM
You call me sick, while glaring at me. And a low growl comes out of my throat, as my anger grows. Taking my hands off your waist and grab the wrist that is slowly stroking me off of my cock. Twisting your wrist painfully. Until you slowly buckle to your knees. "Do you always insult your boyfriends like this? I'm surprised one of them didn't put you in your place."

gaggirl
09-26-2010, 09:14 PM
"ahh ahh ahHH!" grimacing in pain and whimpering as I'm on my knees. "OW stop! please. let go!" It hurts like hell.

"I'm not your girlfriend!" I'm scared but the truth has to be stated.

the savage
09-26-2010, 09:18 PM
I listen to your squeals of pain, protestations that you aren't my girlfriend. Without letting go, I smack you across the face. Hard. Listening to the stinging sound echoing in the room, and flexing my fingers to work out the jarring pain in them. "You are whatever I fucking say you are."

Lifting and twisting you around. SLamming you onto the bed and quickly climbing on top of you. Knee digging into your stomach as I do so. "I guess I have to show you your place."

gaggirl
09-26-2010, 09:26 PM
"AH!" I gasp, my long hair covering my face in sticky sweaty strands. I feel dizzy almost. That was hard. So hard you have to shake out your own hand. And you dont feel sorry about losing it, instead flipping me onto the bed and squishing me into the mattress with your knee.

I'm already trying to fight you off, bucking my silky covered body hoping I'm slippery enough. Whatever you mean by teaching my place I really dont like like the sounds of it

the savage
09-26-2010, 09:32 PM
When you buck up and down, I have trouble keeping my balance, having to throw my hand out and place it on the mattress to hold myself up. But in that brief moment you are completely free to move. "Stop fucking squirming or I'll snap your fingers."

gaggirl
09-26-2010, 09:43 PM
"well what kind of boyfriend does that!" I snap sarcastically in an almost sing song voice, pointing out the obvious. I dont move. You probably would do that.

the savage
09-26-2010, 09:52 PM
"One who controls his bitch and keeps her in her proper place." Grabbing the hemline of the nighty and yanking it up over your hips. Good thing I didn't let you put on any panties. My hand comes across your face, smacking you one more time. "Don't ever talk back to me again." Using my knee to force your legs apart. Growling through gritted teeth as I do so.

gaggirl
09-26-2010, 09:59 PM
I cover my face to protect it. How many times have you hit me tonight? Dont ever talk back to you again. I don't do much to stop you from pushing yourself between my legs, but I cant keep my mouth shut.

"if you fucking leave me alone then I wont!" I growl right back. How can I just give in? I try to push you off me. "You could never have someone like me voluntarily"

the savage
09-26-2010, 10:09 PM
Never could have gotten someone like you willingly. That brings a smirk to my face. I've gotten better than you on my own. "You were going to give it up to me. You can;t lie, why else bring me up here." Laughing as I lift your legs up, wrapping them around my waist. Groaning at the feel of the hot skin on skin. Teeth grabbing and tearing the neckline of your dress.

gaggirl
09-26-2010, 11:35 PM
Ooh I hate that smirk, and your laughing, pulling my legs around you. I shake my head and move my legs away again and try removing you even as you tear at my dress with your teeth, wrecking yet another of my things.

"I was being polite! I never wanted any of this" wondering why I'm arguing yet again. "get off me. GET OFF ME" Your driving me mad.

the savage
09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
When your legs peel away from my body, I growl deep in my throat. Biting down on your exposed breast. Listening to your squeal and squirm, before my free hand cracks you across the face. I don't want to listen to your denials anymore, they bore me.

SPitting out the words, "Wrap your fucking legs around me, you goddamn whore."

gaggirl
09-27-2010, 10:05 PM
ouch! I cry out with your teeth on my breast, tender and already more than a little sore. No matter what, I still end up having to do what Im told and I hate it. I cant wait to see the back of you. Just this one last time I tell myself. I fling my pink boot clad legs around your waist which brings you deeper into me and somehow makes my sore aching pussy more snug around you. Pain starts to increase as your rubbing me raw.

"uh!" I grunt, "Please.. your hurting me!"

the savage
09-28-2010, 04:19 PM
I feel your legs wrapping around me, hearing the hooker boots I made you put on colliding behind my back. A new angle, greater depth into your pussy. Even my cock is getting a little sore from constantly fucking you while you are dry. Groaning and moaning in your ear. Feeling your hot breath on my face as you pant out your latest protest.
"It wouldn't hurt if you weren't such a little tease. I would have been gentle. And you would have cum." Hands digging into your hips, holing them perfectly still.

gaggirl
09-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Throwing my head back and to the side biting my lip and trying not to cry, with my hands over your hands gently trying to push them away from holding me still.
"You should have been patient. I would have seen you again. And maybe...." I mumble, shaking my head then not bothering to finish. The one time I dont put out on the first date, and this is what happens! Ironic. I would laugh if I wasnt in so much pain.

"Why do you have to dig your fingers in like that? your hurting me!"

the savage
09-28-2010, 07:41 PM
I pause idly at your question. Why do I dig in like that? It really has only one simple answer. And I know giving voice to it would cause you pain, so of course I speak. "Because I like hurting you." Finishing the sentence by releasing your hips, only to smack your tits. Watching them sway and bounce under the new attention. Kissing and then biting your lower lip.

"And what makes you think that you won't be seeing me again? I've already told you how things are going to be."

gaggirl
09-28-2010, 08:56 PM
You like hurting me? Hitting my tits which I cover with my arms, then I stick out my bottom lip, which you end up kissing and biting while I wail "owwwwwwwwwww" and try to push your face off of mine. At least the other things took me mind away form the aching pain in my cunt. But why?? Just because I said no?

You say, "And what makes you think that you won't be seeing me again? I've already told you how things are going to be."

I glare back at you hurtfully, my voice cracking "You cant be serious. Your just torturing me. I didnt come down the last shower of .....rain. Why am I even talking to you!" I hiss angrily at the end.

I stop trying to push you away and grab fistfuls of sheet instead, turning my head away and squeezing my eyes shut, legs wrapped around your waist as my cunt burns with your plunging cock.

the savage
09-28-2010, 09:10 PM
I like the fact that no matter what I do to you, no matter how I treat you, you are always trying to reason with me. Like there is anything you could say that would make me stop. Feeling your hands gripping the sheet as I continue to plunge into you. My cock is slamming up against the edge, constantly teasing me with the possibility of more. "You may have not come in on the turnip truck, but I am not a man who gives up what I want." Laughing and licking your tit through the fabric of your dress. :As you have discovered."

gaggirl
09-28-2010, 09:29 PM
I feel stormy thinking about what you said and I promised myself I wouldn't say anything. My body moving in rhythm to your thrusts, ground into the bed. Pounding away. Licking my breasts through my dress like ap uppy dog and laughing. The humiliation cuts. But I snap!

"Well I think you have gotten what you wanted in abundance!" Dammit. I'm just feeding it. Flopping back again, roughly shoving away your face from my tits and squaring my jaw, literally fuming. I would almost ask you to use lubricant, but would that be seen as consent?

the savage
09-28-2010, 09:36 PM
I see you setting your jaw and staring at me. What sort of hatred is running through that pretty little head of yours. SMirking as you try to push my head away from you. Not working, as I close my mouth around your cloth covered nipple. Sucking hungrily on it. Thrusting a few more times, before jerking. Every muscles clamping down, including my jaw. Another load of my cum shoots into you.

gaggirl
09-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Oh god not again. Thats the only thing, I want it to end, but it ends like that, that feeling of you getting off on my pain and misery, forcing pleasurable feelings by sucking on my nipple hard, while groaning and trembling in orgasm before you suddenly cramp up. I scream when your jam clamps down! "MOTHRFUCKER!" The pain is peircing! Im trying to shove you off while your lustfully injecting my unwilling cunt with another load of thick sticky semen. FInally you let go and I grab at it hoping its still attached.
"you fuck head" I splutter, crying angrily. God.. its over. I flop back again, feeling your come seeping around your cock, spreading its rapacious filth through my pussy out down my cheeks to the bed.

Its that feeling of use and using my 'womanness' to get off, and my erogenous zones against me for your own gain, that really gets under my skin the most.

the savage
09-29-2010, 10:18 PM
The tongue is really becoming annoying. Always with the smart assed comments that get under my skin just at the moment when I am feeling my best. If I didn't know you were such a slut, I would think that you really didn't enjoy getting pounded like this. Good thing I know better, I think with a smile.

But the comment can't go un punished, Even as my seed slowly leeks out of you. even as I can see the red teeth marks on your body where I bit down. One smack across the face, and then my finger presses against the tip of your nose. "I don't need your fucking tongue. And neither do you. Think about that."

gaggirl
09-29-2010, 10:26 PM
I didnt expect that. I lay dazed, wondering what I said that was so wrong while the sting subsides, before copping thefinger on my nose. moving away from it. Your a nasty peice of work.

"I don't need your fucking tongue. And neither do you. Think about that."

Would you really? I dont think so, sucking on it, but I say nothing and glare hatefully at you anyway

Okay. You can have the last word. What time is it? What now? I lay waiting for you to get off me.

the savage
09-30-2010, 08:48 PM
I stare down at you, propped up on my elbows. Tongue running over my lips as I watch your chest heave. The way your tits sway in the flimsy dress is appealing. "You want me to leave?" Smiling broadly at you.

"What are you willing to do to get me out of here?"

gaggirl
09-30-2010, 08:59 PM
I roll my eyes, thinking oh my goodness! all the things I would LOVE to do, and plan to do as well, as soon as your gone. I cant say any of them, but they are all I think about as they run through my mind, blotting out any possible answer to your question.

I push you off me and roll you to the side, pulling myself up to sitting as my head spins. There is very little fight and venom in me left. I look and feel exhausted and used up.

"I wont tell anyone about what you did to me, but you dont come back. If you come anywhere near me again, I will go to the cops."

the savage
10-02-2010, 07:24 AM
I don't respond well to threats. You probably should have figured that out by now, but if you haven't i am perfectly willing to give you another example. Hand coming down and wrapping around your throat, squeezing as hard as I can. enjoying the sudden flash of intense panic in your eyes. "I will use you as I see fit. And if I can't then nobody will ever see you again."

gaggirl
10-02-2010, 07:32 AM
I'm livid. Fear gives way to hate and I try to pry your fingers from my neck even as you squeeze tightly. I just look into your eyes wondering how the hell I came to have you in my life, agreeing, and even looking forward to going on a date with you, and inviting you IN. And now your threatening me, choking me so that I cant breathe, telling me that your going to use me or.....

The hatred is so intense that even after you remove your hand, I just want to lash out and scratch your face apart and tell you to get the fuck out of my house. If looks could kill, you would be dead.

the savage
10-02-2010, 07:03 PM
I can't help it. I want to keep the look of anger and rage on my face, but I just can't. The look of hatred on your face is amusing. Especially since nothing you have done is been the slightest hinderance to me getting whatever I please. "What, you think I don't know you hate me." Massaging your throat with my fingers as my grip slowly loosens. "The question is whether you are able to do anything about it."

gaggirl
10-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Your laughing, finding my hatred and fuming inability to do anything because of the possible consequences amusing. I will get over the rape but I think the hatred I have for you and the rage that I feel will probably leave its mark.

I roll my eyes and look away. No I cant do anything about it. Not today anyway. Vengeance is a nice fantasy. I smirk to myself.

"youll see. fucking moron" I mutter.

the savage
10-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Another insult, I can't let that slide. You still think you have some control over this situation. You don't. My hand comes out and i crack you across the face. Several times. Never letting go of your throat while I do. My hand reaches out for something to use as a weapon in your punishment. Finding and yanking the cord out from the lamp on the bedside table. Folding it over in my hands and smiling at you. Letting go of your throat, "roll over."

gaggirl
10-03-2010, 06:31 PM
"Arghhh! Stop!" I cant take anymore. "Stop it!" I burst into tears trying to defend myself against being hit, ignoring your hand wrapped around my throat. My face is throbbing as I cover it up and I am crying into my palms, my whole body shaking with the sobs.

"Please just stop it! why cant you leave me alone" I moan into them, not really to you. I feel you moving away and then coming back as if you have something, so I move my hands finally and see you have a cord. My eyes widen in alarm and I try to sit up. What are you going to do withthat? Strangle me with it? You release my neck and tell me to turn over.

"No NO!" I scream trying to keep you away. "I-I'm sorry! Please please dont..." I cant even bring myself to say it, holding my arm out to keep you away. My eyes are pleading with you. "I'm sorry!"

the savage
10-04-2010, 07:55 PM
I watch the panic in your eyes when you see the cord. Didn't really know what I was going to do with it, maybe choke you a little, maybe whip you. But either way your min has clearly gone worse case scenario. The fact that I inspire such fear in you is delicious. My eyes slip half closed and my tongue runs over my lips.

"You have two options. Either close your eyes and roll over. Accepting whatever I choose to do with this." Letting it dangle loosely in my hand in front of your eyes. "Or suck my cock until I'm hard again."

gaggirl
10-04-2010, 08:57 PM
What kind of a choice is that? There's no way your going to get hard again! But If I roll over, your going to strangle me and I dont want to die, what horrible suffering that would be. My mind swings backwards and forwards between the two extremes, frozen without any clear path.

Do I really think your a murderer? That's what it comes down to. My head hurts and I'm tired the idea of working my mouth on your flaccid penis for what could turn out to be an hour or so makes me cry.

So I lay down flat on my stomache, my arms folded under my chin kept close to my neck and I await my fate, hoping that my gut instincts are right and the fears are wrong.

the savage
10-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Watching you, drinking in the indecision on your face. Obviously you fear what I might do, but can't bring yourself to be a willing participant in this. Smirking as you slowly roll over. Arms near your neck, as if that would protect you if I truly wanted this to all end. Waiting behind you, letting the tension in the room build higher and higher. hearing your labored breathing, anticipating the cord to come down at any moment. But instead I bring my hand up to your neck. Feeling you jerk and then stop when you realize that it isn't the cord.

Folding it over in my hand, I bring it up. And smack you across the ass with it.

gaggirl
10-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Waiting. Waiting. Maybe your having second thoughts? Then you touch my neck and I jump, my heart almost out of my mouth. My mouths too dry to speak.
Whap!
Sucked in a shuddery breath as my eyes shot open wide. I didnt expect that! At first there is no pain, but then a little bit of an after sting comes, and it shoots right along my nerves to my core, the kind of arcing pain that takes your breath away. My eyes glass over with shiny new tears, partly from relief.

the savage
10-06-2010, 09:52 PM
That gasp sounded almost relieved. Of course when you were expecting to die, I suppose a whipping is an improvement. Let's see if I can change your mind about that. After all, death would be quick, and relatively painless. The cord comes down, again and again. More times than I can count.
"It hurts me to do this to such a lovely ass, but you've been a bad girl and need to be punished." Each word is followed by another crack. "Say it and it stops."

gaggirl
10-08-2010, 04:28 AM
"OH MY GOD! STOP IT!" I scream, moving sideways and catching the flailing across the ides of my thighs, ugly red welts appearing straight away en masse from the flurry of lashes. I refuse to .. "OW!" Shoved back down again as I writhe it doenst stop. Sucking in breaths because it take it away.

Finally I wail "ooh Ive been a bad girl and I need to be punished" I feel like my ass is going to bleed! "Fuck!!" my cry is distressed with excruciating pain. "I need to be punished! AHh! Stop!!"

the savage
10-08-2010, 05:54 PM
A little more profanity than I had been expecting, since you had held your tongue fairly well, but eventually pain wins out. It always does. Smirking and letting the cord dangle in my hand, running it idly up and own your back. Tracing the curve of your spine. "Such a bad girl. What did you do that was so bad?" I have the answer I want to hear in my head, wondering if you can come up with it to avoid a further beating.

gaggirl
10-09-2010, 04:21 AM
I flinch at the feel of the cord trailing up my back, I know your waiting to hit me with it if I don't say the right thing. I'm sooooo tired. I didnt do a thing wrong.

"nothing!" I turn on you suddenly, pushing you backwards, "NOTHING! just leave me alone! I burst into tears. "I'm so tired, stop tormenting me I cant take anymore"

the savage
10-10-2010, 02:47 PM
The sudden spin and shove catches me off guard. You had lain there so passively during the first assault. But you can't keep up the anger, instead bursting into tears. Crying about how you did nothing wrong. I bring the cord down on you again. No precision strikes this time, just random swings. "You were a cock tease. Say that, and it stops. it all stops and I go home."

gaggirl
10-10-2010, 05:30 PM
"FINE!" I splutter, tears everywhere. I'm just so tired I cant fight anymore. "Im a cock tease!!!"

And your a rapist.I think to myself, laying down sideways and curling up to cry into my knees.

the savage
10-12-2010, 06:16 PM
I wonder if you actually believed that saying that would make me leave. The way you curl and sob seems to say that you think everything is over. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out my phone, idly taking pictures of your naked and bruised body. My memory of this first time will eventually fade, I want some eternal trophy. The way your body is rocking is enticing.

I grab the phone off its cradle an toss it at your feet. "I want you to call your best friend and tell her about your amazing date. I'll be standing right here."

gaggirl
10-13-2010, 01:56 AM
"oh your taking pictures?" I sniff, tears glistening on my face. "fuckin sadist" hide my face away.
You go to my bedside and grab the phone, throwing it at my feet and tell me to call my friend.
"At this hour! its 4 in the morning" Idiot. I know why. To cover your tracks. Then I remembered, thats right. you cut the main line earlier. "fine" I snatch it up and dial in the number and hit the green button, glaring at you and sitting with my back to you. I'm relieved that I was right, theres no dialtone. "Linda.its me" *sniff*.

the savage
10-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Listening to you speaking into the phone, I smile. Leaning down I whisper in your ear, "Tell her how good I was." My hands sliding and playing over your body as my tongue dances across your face.

gaggirl
10-15-2010, 11:14 PM
I tense when you come close hoping you dont listen, vehemently forcing you away. "oh it was alright. Well for a man with a tiny penis, you know, he did the best he could. I wont be seeing him again though. Just wasn't meant to be!" I shoot you a death stare.

"as a matter of fact hes still here. Want to say hi?" I throw the phone at you and run for it, straight out the hallway, out of the front door.