PDA

View Full Version : The singles cruise (for all especially Squid)

fireflights
02-18-2007, 10:37 PM
(ok in this I want as many guys as possible but for the woman I forsure need someone to play Mari other then that other girls are welcome but not required.)

I never thought I would be here, a singles cruise and just a week after I got dumped by my boyfriend. Though I am only here for moral support for my friend Maribel I am here none the less and I want to just cry for the most part. How come I am here? Simple Mari as I call her told me that her friend who she had originally planned to go with ditched her at the end so seeing as i am newly single I could come with her and get cheered up with a load of hot single men, though most of them would be groping at me, not my idea of fun really.

My name ia Alice and I am a twenty nine year old retail adjuster from Phoenix Arizona. I am five foot nine with golden brown hair and 44DD bust. I weigh about 140lbs and have legs that go on foever. So it does not seem right that I am single but I am and my baby blue eyes show my sadness all too well though I try to smile and be happy while Mari is around. I turn as I hear my friend speak from beside me.

Hellcat
02-19-2007, 08:21 PM
It was a relief to have been able to talk Alice into coming with me at such short notice, to be honest I wasn’t sure she would come. But having had a recent bad time of it and getting dumped it wasn’t too long before I was able to persuade her.
‘it’s just the thing you need, a fresh break and all that. See things from a new perspective.’
Alice seemed so hesitant about coming on this cruise but if the though of all those guys to pick from didn’t sway her I was pretty sure the idyllic lifestyle would prove to be the clincher.

'Breath in that sea air, arn't you glad i talked you round now, instead of moping about at home? and there's something to be said for the view as well.' I watch as a pair of particularly handsome guys walk past.

My name is Maribel, I am thirty one years old, and employed as a personal assistant in a solicitors office in Phoenix. 5’10, with long blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a 38 bust. I am a fitness fanatic and somewhat of a hardbody. I am single by choice and by way of my career not really giving me the time to build lasting relationships

fireflights
02-19-2007, 08:28 PM
"I don't know Mari, I just don't think I am ready to be back out on the market yet." I shrug as I follow her eyes to the men boarding the ship, sure they were hot but was I ready to forget Andy just yet? "I will try and have some fun here but I am not sure just how I can at the moment." We walk on to the deck and give them our tickets, they then direct us to our cabins which are on the first deck and right beside each other. "Atleast we are here together though and we can watch eachother to get out of bad situations." I sigh as we stand in the hallway infront of our rooms.

Hellcat
02-19-2007, 08:36 PM
I sigh and secretly wonder whether I am going to have to put up with my friend moping about the ship instead of at home.
‘Look, by the time this holiday is through you will have forgotten all about Andy. You can be sure he will have moved on. That’s what men are like.’ I open the door to my cabin and I am greeted by a luxurious cabin with a balcony facing over the open water.
‘Why don’t you get unpacked, get freshened up and then we can check out the rest of the ship.’ I smile, Alice looks at me and returns a weak smile. I go over to her and give her a hug.
‘Look, trust me, you will have a great time.'

Andering REDDSON
02-19-2007, 09:27 PM
When a strange guy in a uniform walks up. He smells of cheap soap and laudry starch.
“Well, hello ladies. ¿And what might you be up to?”

fireflights
02-19-2007, 09:50 PM
before I can answer my friend a man in a uniform walks up to them. I turn to him and nod and a quick hello. "I think I am going to get settled in my room and change, meet you on deck in thirty min?" I ask Mari and when she nods her agreement I walk into my room and close the door behind me. I let out a sigh as thoughts of misery fill me and I wonder how I am to get through this damned cruise. I move to my bed and open my suit case pulling out a pair of jean shorts and a tank top, soft yellow in color. Once I have changed I leave my room and make my way up deck wondering where Mari has gotten to. I spot the man who had said hello to us prior and I feel I was kind of rude to him so I walk up to him with a sad smile on my face. "Hey sorry about being so rude, I don't really want to be here but my friend asked me to. it was nothing against you personally."

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I watch as Alice disappears into her cabin, I sigh and wonder if it was such a good idea to talk her into coming along with me. She will be fine I think to myself, she will have so much fun tonight enjoying all that the ship has to offer that she will soon put thoughts of her failed relationship behind her.
Smiling with confidence I walk into my cabin and begin to unpack, as it is still early I decide to dress casual and go for a small black mini skirt and a matching sports bra, it moulds perfectly to the shape of my breasts and for a moment I admire the look in the mirror.
I step out onto the rooms balcony and look out across the ocean, from next door I can still hear sounds as Alice is unpacking…I think it will take more than 30 minutes, so I decide to go for a quick jog around one of the decks.
I close my cabin door and make my way through the ship and head towards the outside deck, as I go I pass a wine bar…at this time of day it is pretty quiet so I decide to get myself a drink.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:10 PM
After I have said my peace to the guy I head off in the direction of the nearest bar, I need a drink badly. With so many men here I wonder just how fun this is going to be, for Mari it will be a blast. But for me? I am leary of men because I don't want to be hurt again like Andy did to me. I am here for Mari, pure plain and simple. As I enter the bar I spot Mari and head over to her, ordering my drink from a passing waiter as I walk. I take a seat beside her and smile. "So, meet anyone yet?" I ask jokingly as I know it is way too soon.

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 05:31 PM
I smile at Alice, and take another sip of my cocktail. ‘Not yet, I’m checking out what’s on offer, you know me, I like to take my time’…I grin. ‘I don’t want to appear too eager,’ I laugh.
The one bad thing about my job is the pressure and the intensity can sometimes leave little room for men and anything other than the occasional fleeting fumble with some guy I met when half drunk at a bar.
‘One thing I have noticed however, is that there does seem to be more guys than girls on this cruise, not that I’m complaining of course. I wink
‘so have you seen much of the ship yet?’
I motion a waiter across to fetch my friend and I a pitcher of cocktail… don’t think I’m going to make it for my jog after all

fireflights
02-20-2007, 05:57 PM
"I saw a little, felt I should apologize to that guy for being so rude earlier then came here." I say with a shrug. I am not one to want to be mean to a person, I am really sweet by nature and for me to have been so rude to the man who had approached us was not normally my character. "What about you? Seen much of the ship?" I ask as I take a glass and pour some cocktail into it from the pitcher the waiter sat down for them.

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 06:30 PM
‘Oh huni, you know that’s your problem.. that’s why guys like Andy have you at their beck and call and then end up making you feel the way you do. That’s the whole point I brought you here was so that you could liberate yourself, get some space to breath and think things over.’ I smile and refill my glass from the pitcher.
‘Your problem is your too nice,’ I gently pat Alice on the hand and smile.
‘I was intending to go for a run but haven’t made it further than the bar yet. What do you say we let our hair down tonight. It’s the Captain’s Welcome Aboard Ball, its gonna be a great way to meet others on this ship.’

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Sighing as i finished packing my small knapsack i walked out the front door and stood waiting only a few seconds before the taxi arrived. Having been single for the last five years my boss decided i needed a break so he sent me on this singles cruise. Having arrived at the dock i boarded and made my way along a few corridors to reach my room.

Showering i dressed in a fresh black shirt, black denim jeans and black boots before stepping out of room. Striding down the corridor i turned the corner and weighed up some options available to me. Spying the open bar i make my way inside and sit down at one end , ordering a drink wondering why my boss insisted on this.

Seated at the bar to most who would look was a man aged 35 years old, over 6 feet tall, strong muscular body with piercing blue eyes. His body had several tattoos on it.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 06:46 PM
I smile at Mari. "I know I am too nice Mari but I can't help it." I sigh then as she mentions the ball tonight I nod. "I suppose we should. I am going to try and have fun Mari, I really am." I say with more resolve then I actually feel but I have to try, Andy had hurt me but Mari was right. I allowed it to happen time and time again to me by being so nice to them when they were never very nice to me. "Now I just have to decide what to wear." I say with a small smile.

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 06:59 PM
I grin at Alice, ‘Well I hope you took my advice sweetie. I shall be wearing a low cut cocktail dress, just short enough to show a bit of thigh, and low enough to show a little more up top.’
I take another sip from my glass.
‘As for as this holiday goes, there is no Andy..just you, me and a boat full of available talent.’
My eyes sweep across the bar at the gathering collection of people as the ship takes on more passengers.
‘Some of it more talented than others’ I try to stifle a small giggle, ‘Take a look over there.’ I motion with a nod of my head at the strong looking guy drinking alone.
So come on tell me, ‘What will you be wearing tonight?’

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:11 PM
I look over to the man as she motions to him and I shoot a small smile to hide her giggle incase he heard it. "Be nice Mari." I say in a small whisper. "Probably my black gown." of course all my friends knew this dress, it fit me like a glove and it was Andy's favorite as he said I looked like a goddess in it. Of course this was only when he wanted sex and other then that it was "Very nice" to him.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Most if not all called me Chris and sighing a little more i ordered another drink and looked around the bar briefly before pulling out a small notepad. Flicking through the pages i noticed there was some ball type thing for tonight and checking my watch had several hours to prepare for it. Putting my notepad back away i took a few quick swigs of the drink before standing and striding across to a corner table.

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 07:21 PM
‘mmmm yes Blacks good, and have to say that I’ve always thought you looked stunning in that, you’ve the perfect figure.’ I spend a moment or two looking at Alice, I had always been a little jealous of the fact that she always seemed to have the perfect figure, at least to me. Where as I had to spend hours in the gym each week to keep myself looking good.
‘Sorry.’ I grin; I didn’t mean to embarrass you. ‘But even so, I reckon there’s going to be a few pairs of eyes on you when you walk into the room tonight. Here, let me top your glass up.’
I reach across and pour some more of the alcohol into Alice’s glass.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I smile at my friend and think about the men turning their heads to see me. I know I am pretty, have been told this many times before but to me Mari is a stunner and I wish so many times I looked like her. "I think you will turn quite the few heads yourself Mari." I tell her as I drink more of my drink before she tops it off. "Thanks, should stop soon though, don't want to be drunk before the party even begins." I say with a chuckle. I notice the man moving in the corner of my eye and I wonder if he will be at the party.

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 07:50 PM
‘I know what you mean Alice, I think we will need the staying power to last all night, these events usually go on till early morning.’
I look around the room, there are many people gathering now, I allow my mind to indulge itself as I watch the guys go past.
‘Well, its still pretty early in the afternoon, so I think what I’m going to do, once I’ve finished my drink. Is check out the spa facilities. I fancy a good massage or something to loosen me up before tonight.’

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Having sat down at the corner table my eyes purveyed the bar and all the patrons within. A few patrons were seated, others were milling about the bar as the bar staff and waitresses took orders. Eyes caught sight of two ladies and catching a smile from one i took a few more swigs of my drink and planned a few things for the next few hours.

Having seen enough of the bar i stood up, drank the rest of my drink left a sizable tab near my glass just as the waitress approached. Flashing her a grin i strode out of the bar heading for my room as i decided a few hours sleep would be the ideal plan before a whole night of drinking and dancing.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 08:05 PM
"Yeah well I think I will roam the deck and maybe take a swim before we have to get ready." I tell Mari as I take another drink. "I just love to swim and this sun beating on me makes me want to take one as soon as possible." I say with a small chuckle. I begin to wonder just how much fun this trip is going to be when my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask and hear Andy's voice on the other end. "No I can't. Why? Because I am not home. None of your business where I am!" I say getting a little angry. "Look you broke up with me and I am not going to be your booty call when you can't get that whore to fuck you Andy. You chose her and not me so goodbye and don't call me." I hang up the phone with a growl and down my cup before slamming it onto the table, shattering the glass. "Fucker!"

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 08:14 PM
‘Hell Yeah!’ I have a broad grin and raise my glass in the air. ‘That’s the Alice I used to know,’
The sudden commotion has made us the centre of attention in the bar, and for a moment all eyes are turned towards us. I don’t care; I relish the fact that every man in the room is now watching us.
With my glass still raised I propose a toast.
‘Heres to a new start and the best god damn cruise ever! You know it’s a shame your idiot ex isn’t here ‘cus we could make him walk the plank.’ At this I burst into a fit of laughter.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 08:36 PM
I am a little more then tipsy and don't feel the small cuts from the glass. "Damn straight we would!" I say gruffly as I look around the table for my glass then remember I broke it. "Fuck! I lost my glass, now I can't toast to my freedom because he obviously is not worth it. Do you know he wanted me to come over and fuck him because his twat of a girl had refused him sex again! As if it is my duty to please him though we are not together anymore."

Hellcat
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
‘What a prick!’ I laugh, ‘She’s probably refused him he cant do anything to satisfy her…would prefer to spend the evening with her rabbit than him.’ Again I burst into a fit of laughter.
With my glass now empty, I come up with an idea. ‘Well you know what, we can’t toast properly without champagne anyway.’ With that I motion one of the ever present waiting staff to fetch us a bottle of champagne, ‘and make it a good one’ I wink at him.
‘You know what, I think we’re on the way up.’
The waiter comes across and pours champagne into two flutes. I raise my glass and propose a toast.
‘Here’s to your ex, may his life be as miserable as how he made yours. And here’s to your freedom…and finding some hot stud to take advantage of it!’
again I’m taken by laughter, as the drink slowly starts to have an effect.

fireflights
02-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I raise my glass and slur out "Here here!" As I down my drink and set the glass down on the table. "I think I should go and have a lie in Mari, I think this alcohol's is getting to me." I say with a hiccup and turn to stumble out of the bar. Once out the door I make my way back to my room, or atleast I think it is my room and as I enter I plop down on the bed as the door swings shut and I fall into a drunken slumber.

NightStalker73au
02-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Having returned to my room i strip my shirt, jeans and boots off before relaxing on the bed, eyes glance at the ceiling before slowly closing. It only seems like a few seconds have passed but in actual fact a few hours and shaking my head i stand and head into the shower. The water hits my body and washes away the sleepiness quickly as i lather up totally before rinsing self off.

Drying off and changing into a different black shirt, tighter black jeans and putting boots on i stepped out into the corridor. Glancing at one of the mirrors i smirked and strode down the corridor.

Hellcat
02-21-2007, 01:53 AM
‘Ok, you take care Alice.’ I smile as she gets up to leave and almost falls over. ‘I will look in on you later sweetie, ‘
I watch as she goes, quickly downing the last of the champagne from my glass I decide that I should probably get some fresh air as I feel a little woozy myself.
I stand up a little too quickly and almost lose my balance and fall but for the helping hand of the waiter. I smile and mouth the word thanks to him.
Damn! Can’t get used to drinking in the afternoon. Somewhat unsteadily I make my way outside onto the deck for some fresh air.

fireflights
02-21-2007, 05:29 PM
I continue to slumber peacefully in my room, blissfully unaware of anything around me while I sleep. My dreams since the breakup had been disturbing to say the least but now, all seems right to the world and my dreams are normal and happy. A smile crosses my face as a particularly fanciful dream passes through my head. A man, in my bed though I cannot see his face is making sweet love to me as if he really loves me more then anything in this world. I continue to slumber with my dreams, oblivious to anything else.

Hellcat
02-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Once outside the motion of the ship and the consumption of too much alcohol too early in the day take there toll and I stagger against the railing, clutching hold of it as if it is the only thing keeping me upright.
My earlier idea of checking out the spa still appeals and so with some hesitation I slowly make my way across the deck. As I walk past the pool area I inadvertently bump into a finely chiselled guy going in the opposite direction.
‘Oh god, I’m so sorry.’ I burble and give him a grin.
‘I think the sea air has gotten to me a little. Could you tell me which way the spa is? I think I am in need of a little pampering.’
He returns my grin and motions directly behind him.
I smile and wink, ‘Thanks.’ I say, letting the word linger in the air.
I make my way over to the health spa…in truth I’d seen it earlier, but there was no harm in attracting a little attention. As I walk on, I swear I can feel the guys eyes burning into my ass.

NightStalker73au
02-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Striding down the corridor i made my way to the main deck and glanced around. Not much activity here and recalling which direction to go in i made my way towards the party area checking my watch on the way. Arriving just outside the door i entered the nearby bar and grabbed a double scotch no ice to settle a few last minute nerves. With a sigh i downed the glass before ordering another which was also downed in no time flat.

Hellcat
02-21-2007, 11:49 PM
I think I can sense his eyes on me right up until I open the door to the spa and disappear inside. I am greeted by a female assistant, platinum blond and pneumatic breasts.
‘I think I need something a little special…I want to be in tip top shape for tonight. I need to unwind, you know?’
the assistant smiles and beckons me to follow her. We go through a corridor and past the steam baths…I still feel woozy from the drinking earlier and a couple of times have to steady myself against the wall. From one winding corridor to another until it opens out into another reception like area.
The second receptions greets me and offers me a towel,
‘the hot stone massage is perfect for getting you back on your feet.’ She says, without breaking off from her false grin.
I smile as genuinely as I can and after taking a towel I walk into the changing room. There are mirrors on three of the walls and after looking at myself for a moment I slip my top off exposing my tanned breasts..a moment later I have shed my bottoms and stand there naked in front of the mirror before wrapping the towel around me and walking back out.

NightStalker73au
02-24-2007, 08:21 AM
Glancing at my watch as i down the last glass i leave a substantial tip on the bar and walk out heading for the spa. Striding down the corridors i reach the door and step inside to be greeted by a receptionist, a short conversation follows and im led down another corridor. Smiling i take the towel from her, step behind a door and within only a few seconds step into the steam filled room wearing only the towel around my waist.

Hellcat
02-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Once in the reception I am greeted with a smile by the therapist who is booked to do my treatment.
‘Its quite simple,’ she says ‘ first we will get you nice and comfortable and then I will apply the hot stones to your back…it’ will be low light in there and we have soothing music playing so you will feel relaxed in no time. Once I have applied the stones I will leave you on your own for 30 minutes or so you can become fully relaxed.’
I nod my agreement, with my high pressure and time intensive job back home, I get precious little time to relax and be on my own.
I follow the therapist through a steam filled room; there are already a few people in here. For a moment I think I recognise one of the faces but with my mind clouded by drink and the fogginess of the room I don’t think anymore of it. Although I do glance round again admiringly at the well toned torso of this guy.
I am led off from the steam room and into one of the adjoining treatment rooms.

NightStalker73au
02-24-2007, 08:47 AM
My eyes adjust slowly inside the steam filled room as i sit down on one of the large long benches. Time passes slowly but body feels amazingly so much better. Glancing around i notice a few other people but none i have seen before now on this cruise. Relaxing more i let the steam clear my head and body gradually. The clock on the wall tells me there is about an hour before the ball is about to begin and smiling i relax even more planning to spend most of that time here enjoying the sauna.

Hellcat
02-24-2007, 08:55 AM
I am lying face down and with my eyes closed I can feel the expert fingers of the therapist as they play across my naked back… the feeling as she first massages my body with oil is exquisite. She then gets around to placing some heated and well polished stones on my back, ‘To help the oils permeate the skin’ she tells me.
Whatever, I think. It just feels so relaxing and good that I don’t really care what they are supposed to do.
Once she has finished she dims the lights a little further.
‘There we go,’ she says, ‘all done, I will pop back in half an hour or so just to see how your doing.’
With that she softly closes the door and I am left alone with my thoughts.. and I thinking about the night ahead

NightStalker73au
02-24-2007, 09:03 AM
I watch as a side door is opened and a lady walks back past me , eyes glance back around and within only a few moments i am left alone to enjoy the sauna. Eyes close briefly as head leans back against the wall, legs stretch out further before i move body and lay down along the bench. Sighing i can only hope tonight leads to some fun.

Hellcat
02-24-2007, 09:20 AM
The smell of the oil and the warmth of the stones across my body both relax me and give me quite a thrill as I lie in the darkness alone with my thoughts… it isn’t long before they turn towards the excitement that I hope the night will bring, the sight of so many men aboard the ship fills me with anticipation, I briefly wonder whether Alice will be able to let herself go and really enjoy the cruise…she certainly seemed quite spirited after she’d had a drink or two. I smile, and drift into a half sleep

NightStalker73au
02-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Moving and standing slowly i look around the room then at the closed door before striding gradually across to the other door and open it. Stepping out i take a quick shower change back into my normal clothes and smile widely at the receptionist as i leave paying my bill at the same time.

Striding out of the room i head slowly towards the ball room area and upon finding it enter and make my way across the floor to the bar area. Ordering a scotch i glance around at the few people already mingling with each other.

Hellcat
02-24-2007, 11:13 AM
I’m awoken by the therapist.
‘Are you ok?’ she asks
‘erm..yes I’m fine.’ I reply. The clock in the corner of the room points towards it being the early part of the evening. Couldn’t believe that I’d been asleep for so long. Oh well, at least I felt refreshed and ready for the night ahead.
I return to the changing room, quickly change and make my way back up to my cabin. On the way I pause and knock at Alice’s door, there was no reply. She might have already gone down I thought.
I had already laid my clothes out for the night, so start getting myself ready.

NightStalker73au
02-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Finding a table towards the back i sit down and drink my scotch slowly as eyes scan the room. A few people are already dancing, laughing and chatting and sighing a little i drink the rest of my scotch and order another for self.

Hellcat
02-27-2007, 07:15 AM
It doesn’t take me long to change into my little black number, and once ready, I grab my bag and lock my cabin door..i pause outside Alice’s door and give it a sharp knock…no response. I sigh and think that she must have already made her way down to the first night party…. Well im not going to let her beat me to all the best guys, I think.
As I walk through the doors to where the party is being hosted I am handed a glass of complimentary champagne… I readily accept this and walk over to a nearby table, crossing my legs and making my short dress ride up a little higher, I start to watch the people as they begin to arrive and mingle

fireflights
02-27-2007, 07:52 AM
I awaken groggily and look about my room, it is now dark in there and I try to remember how I got here. My head pounds and I turn on the lamp beside my bed, looking at the clock I realize I have little time to get ready. I run into my shower and quickly take a shower before slipping into my black silk underwear and bra, then slip the dress over my body. I pull my hair up into a spiral bun and slip into my heels before putting on some light makeup and making my way to the ballroom, hoping my friend is there when I enter the room and look about for her.

Hellcat
02-27-2007, 08:46 AM
Im sitting and just finishing of my champagne about thinking about fetching another when I see Alice walk through the door, looking stunning as always, she always had the knack to look classy.
I put my hand up and wave a greeting, which she doesn’t see at first, so I resort to calling her name.
‘Alice!’

fireflights
03-01-2007, 08:10 AM
I spot Mari after a bit of searching and she waves to me. I smile and make my way over to her at the table and take a seat as I look about. There are alot of men here and though most of them are handsome I am not sure if I would be able to actually strike anything lasting with someone on here. "Hey Mari, anything interesting."

Hellcat
03-01-2007, 08:45 AM
‘Hey Alice.’ I smile, ‘where have you been? Don’t worry it doesn’t matter, at least you haven’t missed much, looks like people are still arriving.’
I sit and watch as another couple of men arrive, take their drinks and then search the room… I know what they are looking for, because I’m searching for the same thing.
‘Well other than taking advantage of the Spa treatments I haven’t got up to much, though I tell you… if any of those guys from the steam room come to this then we’re in for a treat’ I giggle and raise my glass for a toast

NightStalker73au
03-03-2007, 06:41 AM
As the waitress moves between tables before approaching mine i growl and let her take my glass. Standing i stride back across the room glancing at some of the ladies sitting on the outside of the room at various tables. Leaving the room i walk back towards the large deck area and sigh as i stand looking out across the ocean.

fireflights
03-03-2007, 07:10 AM
I toast with my friend Mari but my heart is not in it. I just want to curl up and forget this entire trip but I know I can't so I merely sit there and sip on my drink. I watch the mysterious man get up and leave the room, as if he did not want to be here either and I get up, turning to Mari. "I'll be back, just need some fresh air." I tell her as i leave and make my way out to the deck. Leaning against the rail I look into the ocean, the man not too far from me. "Don't want to be here either huh?" I ask softly as I sip on the drink in my hand, "Not that I blame you."

NightStalker73au
03-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Standing at the railing my mind drifts off only to broken by a female's voice, turning head only slightly i look across and feign a smile. Eyes turn back towards the vast expanse of water before speaking.

"Its not so bad if you have company i guess.."

Hellcat
03-03-2007, 07:36 AM
I smile and nod as Alice gets up to leave. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea I think to myself. Maybe its too much, too soon. I guess it was my own selfish drives that caused me to hassle her until she agreed to come on this cruise with me. I watch as she leaves the room.
I throw my head back and drain my glass.
I need another drink…. And I make my way over to the bar.

fireflights
03-03-2007, 07:42 AM
I nod at the comment. "True but then sometimes it is even worse because you wish you were somewhere else, anywhere else but the place you are at that very moment." I sigh, "I did not truly want to come but I am here for my friend so I guess it works out in the end."

NightStalker73au
03-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Listening to her words my mind is almost back in my office slaving over books and upon hearing her words i turn around and step closer to her.

"Then you are luckier than some on this cruise. Do hope your friend and self enjoy this cruise."

fireflights
03-03-2007, 07:59 AM
"I didn't mean it like that." I blush a little. "It's just that I broke up with my boyfriend shortly before coming on this cruise and I have not really have not been able to get over it before coming here." I sigh and bury my face in my hands. "Maybe he was right and i am just a fuck up."

NightStalker73au
03-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Chuckling a little i watched as she buried her face in her hands and heard her words. Thoughts turned and smiling wider i placed one hand on her shoulder before moving it to trace across her cheek.

"That i do not believe is true..such an attractive lady like yourself could get any guy you wished for.."

fireflights
03-03-2007, 08:09 AM
You touch my cheek and I look up at you, a weak smile playing on my lips. "Thank you." I say softly in reply to your words. "I suppose I just have a hard time with saying the first thing that comes to mind and it makes me want to put my foot in my mouth. Thank you for listening to my troubles though, you could have easily just walked away instead."

NightStalker73au
03-03-2007, 08:13 AM
The outer smile hid the evil grin within as i listened to your words and watched every reaction. My hand moved from her face to my pocket, pulling out a small card along with a pen. Taking only a few minutes to do what needed to be done i placed the card in her hand as i spoke.

"If you would like to join me later for a drink feel free to stop by but for now i am going to head back to the party.."

fireflights
03-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I take the card and look at it, "Thank you. I just might." I say with a smile as I put the card in my purse and turn back to the rail. "I will see you later, I think I will hang out here for a little while longer."

NightStalker73au
03-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Hearing her words and noticing the smile i stride back across the deck stopping only briefly to call room service to leave some wine and glasses in my room before entering the ball room again. Glancing around as i stride across to the bar i pull up a stool and order a scotch.

fireflights
03-03-2007, 08:51 AM
After some time out on the deck before turning and heading back in to the party and heading to where Mari was sitting. "Well this may turn out better then I thought," I say with a smile as I sit beside her and order another drink. "I went out side and got to talking to the guy we saw earlier and we talked for a bit then he asked me to come over later for a drink. So this may just be worth it." I smile brightly.

Hellcat
03-03-2007, 01:10 PM
I grin back at her… ‘You see, what did I tell you. The whole point of this cruise is just to relax and ….’ I let the words falter and finish off with a broad grin.
I cast my mind back to the bar where we initially met up and my mind wonders to the quiet man in black that was seated a little way off…and also remember passing him in the steam room on the way for my treatment…I smile at you
‘wow, you work fast girl… and I though I’d be the one to get hooked up first, mind you there are a lot of eligible targets.’ I say as I survey the room, which is now filling rapidly as the Captains party gets under way

fireflights
03-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I giggle. "I don't work that fast Mari, it is a mere nightcap and I am not even sure I will go but he was very sweet and kind to me so i might." I smile at my friend. I take a sip of the drink that has been placed before me by the barkeep and look about. "Besides you said it yourself, I need to forget him and think about other things and have fun, so I am."

Hellcat
03-07-2007, 07:16 PM
‘Yeah, yeah….’ I grin, ‘A nightcap…’ I let the true meaning of my words hang in the air.
‘The whole point of this is to indulge, in whatever takes your fancy Alice. They do a sumptuous chocolate buffet mid week…. But if you fancy something a little sweeter…’ my words drift of as my eyes catch up with some of the new arrivals, ‘then you will find that all tastes are catered for.’
I take a sip of my drink, as I scan the room.
‘exactly… have fun… this is a guilt free zone.’ I smile as I reach for my glass again

NightStalker73au
03-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Finishing my drink i push my glass back across the bar sliding a healthy tip underneath it. Sighing loudly i glance around and make my way past several tables across to the door. Leaving the ball room i glance around just before i do and notice everyone dancing and laughing. Striding back down the corridors i unlock and almost kick my cabin door open leaving it ajar as i remove and throw my jacket down on a chair. Absolute waste of time this trip had been i mused to myself as i opened the drinks cabinet and pulled out the bottle of scotch.

fireflights
03-08-2007, 02:01 AM
The new man smiles at us as he says hello. "Good evening." I say to him with a smile and as he has the barkeep freshen our drinks I eye him. He is a handsome enough man and she noticed he had the barkeep charge a significant am mount to his card which led her to believe he had power, the kind of power her father had. "Please join us." I extend my hand to him with a genuine smile. "I'm Alice and this is Mari."

Hellcat
03-08-2007, 04:50 AM
As Alice invites the man to our table I smile and extend my hand also in a friendly greeting.
I’m taken by the assured air of your presence and the way that you carry yourself, quite unlike any of the other men that I’d seen on the ship. I glance over to Alice and give her a knowing smile
I thank you as my drink is refreshed.
‘Pleased to meet you…’

fireflights
03-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Alice continues to drink, talking about her life and her recent breakup slips out of her mouth as the drink loosens her tongue more and more. "But then you don't want to hear this." She giggles and soon finds herself yawning profoundly. "Oh, I'm sorry, must be more tired then I thought." She says from the back of her hand. "I think I might need to go and lay down for a bit, might have had too much to drink."

Hellcat
03-17-2007, 05:27 PM
As Alice continues retelling her life story, I continue to take occasional sips from champagne glass, revelling in its illustrious flavour, rare indeed for me to experience such a fine drink.. I begin to chip to the conversation, telling our host about my own experiences on board and how I’d been able to talk Alice into coming along.
Alice yawns loudly…
‘Are you okay sweetie?’ I ask.. I truth I don’t feel the best myself and several times have to stifle a yawn, I put this down to not having fully recovered from my cocktails earlier in the day.
‘Do you want a hand getting to your cabin?’ I enquire

NightStalker73au
03-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Glancing at my watch i call down and check on the champagne, smiling i stand and leave my cabin. Returning to the large deck i stand at the railing and just look out across the ocean sighing softly and muttering about a complete waste of my time.

fireflights
03-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Alice shakes her head at her friends suggestion. "I don't want to be a spoil sport." She smiled and when he offered the Jacuzzi and the rest Alice almost jumped up with elation. She needed to relax and his offer was more enticing then she wanted to admit. She stood up and placed her arm in his, waiting for Mari to do so as well.

Once they were arm in arm he led them out of the ballroom and as they head to his room she spots the gentleman that had offered her a night cap. she felt as if she was being rude to him but fully intended to head to his room later that night to have that nightcap, maybe talk with him more.

Hellcat
03-18-2007, 10:02 AM
My gaze follows Alice’s, and I am greeted by the sight of the man she had spoken to earlier, the same man who I had seen waiting in the sauna. My mind conjured up images of his finely honed chest, rising with each breath. I reach over and lay my hand gently on Alice’s arm.
‘Go on…Invite him.’ I say, and smile at her.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 02:31 AM
Alice nods and breaks from them for a moment, going over to the man. "Hi again." She smiles at him. "We are going to this cabin that has a jacuzzi and I was wondering if you might join us, visit with me a little more before our night cap tonight?" She asks him with a sweet smile.

NightStalker73au
03-19-2007, 02:36 AM
Hearing some laughter and turn around to notice the young lady from earlier with another lady and a man. As she approaches i sigh and smile at her opening words. Hearing the remaining ones i glance back past her at her friends. With a shrug of my shoulders i speak quietly.

"Thank You for the offer but i will pass on it. May go back and join those still partying inside."

fireflights
03-19-2007, 02:50 AM
"But why not?" Alice asks as her face falls. "I thought you and I could hang out while those two have some fun, get to know each other as we have the most in common and see if we could possibly find a connection." She looks at him sadly, she had really hoped he would come with them.

NightStalker73au
03-19-2007, 02:53 AM
Noticing the sadness on her face and with my decision already made i was not sure what to say to her. Seconds passed before one hand lightly reached out to touch her cheek soon it was replaced by my lips as the whispered words came.

"I would love to get to know you better but unless you wish to leave them i will hopefully see you later tonight in my cabin."

fireflights
03-19-2007, 02:57 AM
Alice touches her lips where he kissed her and bites them in thought. She did not want to leave her friend alone with this guy but she also wanted to get to know the other one, the one who had made her feel good about herself when she was feeling lowest. She turned to the other two with pleading eyes. "Would you two mind if I didn't come to the room?" She asked carefully, not to hurt her friend.

Hellcat
03-19-2007, 08:22 AM
I look across at the forlorn look in Alice’s eyes and smile at her… perhaps it wasn’t my place to insist that she come along, I had after all virtually dragged her onto the cruise when my other friend dropped out, and perhaps some time alone with a guy she seemed to have some bond to would do her good.
‘Its fine by me Alice, I guess,’ I smiled, ‘but why don’t you try and come along later…if you can, both of you? If that’s ok with our new friend’
I look across to the guy who has such a manly grip around my waist, then I smile, and look across to the guy that had caught Alice’s eye so readily.

fireflights
03-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Alice nods and bids farewell to the man as she follows the other to the Admiral suite. A small tinge to her cheeks as she feels compelled to make sure she is there and to not disappoint the man with her and Mari. "Alright I will." She says decisively as she walks.

Hellcat
03-19-2007, 09:37 PM
My face cuts a broad grin as Alice agrees to accompany us both, and can hold no secret that her change in heart pleases me. I feel my own deep seated compulsion to continue with this man, and the thought of spending it the Admiral suite with such company sends a shiver of excitement through me

NightStalker73au
03-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Watching the young lady with her friend and the other man i return to the party. Something about the lady had more than piqued my interest and i would loved her to stay with me but fear she had left to keep her friend company. Finding a table towards the back of the room i sat alone and ordered a large bottle of scotch. Just before the waitress left i gave her ass a slap and grinned as she turned to meet my eyes. No words were spoken but either of us but i knew she had liked it.

fireflights
03-22-2007, 04:34 AM
Alice undresses and giggles a little. It has been a while since she has been nude before a man and not felt self conscious for it. She looks to her friend and wonders what tonight is going to be like for them as she is handed a glass of champagne. "So, shall we get this party started." She smiles at her host.