PDA

View Full Version : Firefox Problems..

laxplaya
02-14-2007, 03:20 AM
I had an older version of Firefox but "Downthemall" didnt work for that version so I got 2.0... Ever since I've had it I've been timing out like every other time I try to load a page.. Granted my connection isn't very fast because I'm on a sprint card in a cement barracks.. But I didnt have this problem before it would just a little longer to load a page not time out.. My downloads are timing out now and it keeps saying "Server Error" in the extension Downthemall even after it's been downloading a vid for like 10 minutes.. I'm sorry I don't know where to put this ... Anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks

Looking forward to contributing to this awesome site.

atefec
02-14-2007, 04:08 PM
I had an older version of Firefox but "Downthemall" didnt work for that version so I got 2.0... Ever since I've had it I've been timing out like every other time I try to load a page.. Granted my connection isn't very fast because I'm on a sprint card in a cement barracks.. But I didnt have this problem before it would just a little longer to load a page not time out.. My downloads are timing out now and it keeps saying "Server Error" in the extension Downthemall even after it's been downloading a vid for like 10 minutes.. I'm sorry I don't know where to put this ... Anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks

Looking forward to contributing to this awesome site.

I had some problems with "DownThemAll" and server errors too, some time ago. Try to set the number of maximum allowed segments per download to "1" (downthemall manager -> settings -> extended). Hope that helps and hope you find it, I have the german version and don't know how it's named in the english version. :o

laxplaya
02-14-2007, 11:59 PM
would that probably also be the "max chunks per download"?? I have like 1 through 10 on there but the 1 is (disabled) it says.