PDA

View Full Version : Man with new name and Angilina Jolie at Luke's

drmephisto
02-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
this time i quietly nod... theres something about your rough manly appearance that has begun to play deep in my desires....i move my legs a little so as to fully expose my self to you

My cock is raging with lustful desire for hot body. I enter you and you arch with back your eyes expressing some desire and some regret that you have let me take you against your will. I moan with delight at how sweet you are and look at you as I begin to relish the feeling of tingling going down my spine.

Hellcat
02-12-2007, 05:40 PM
my emotions are in turmoil as you enter me... my rational side is screaming at me to fight you.. not to give in and be taken so unceromoniously... but deep inside my lust is crying to be taken harder.
my crotch is burning as you fill me and i can't help but let out a little gasp as you take me
i look into your rugged handsome face...a wildness burns in your eyes

drmephisto
02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Your conflicting emotions make me drive harder. Part of me likes the desire that you are showing while the rest of me cares little about you rfeelings, only that I am satisfied and my lust calmed. But I feel that I may want you to stay longer than may could want.

Hellcat
02-12-2007, 06:04 PM
with each thrust you drive deeper into me causing me to gasp each time. i can tell from your eyes that you are gripped in an almost animal like need to use my body for your own pleasures.
i can feel my body giving itself over to you...feeling the pleasure each time you drive into me...but a sense of panic is stirring in me at the thought of what if it isn't just this you want from me

drmephisto
02-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Moments go by and you lie as motionless as you can. Each thrust makes you gasp but you are trying to appear to me that you are not either enjoying or detesting what I am doing to you. I watch your reaction when my cum fills you and I smile.

Hellcat
02-12-2007, 06:18 PM
i try to remain still in the hope that it may deter you...its a shock when suddeny you erupt inside me... my eyes widen and my mouth falls open.. i hadnt expected that... i thought that you would have cum on my face in an attempt to humiliate me.
i watch as the grin spreads across your face and realise that cumming inside me was an act of domination, of ownership

drmephisto
02-12-2007, 06:22 PM
"Well thank you for that, I sure needed it," I say as I get up and put on my clothes. I certainly hope that I will find you later if I need some lady to have my way with again. "Oh and I believe that Arnold wants you back so I'm going to have to bring you back to him with my apologies to him."