PDA

View Full Version : I miss sex!

bruisedelbows
02-12-2007, 08:49 AM
I haven't had sex since I came to Japan...it's making me miserable. Amazingly beautiful girls everywhere and I'm all alone! I don't know if people flirt differently here or what, but nobody ever seems to be into me at all. And the language barrier is such a problem, although I'm speaking pretty well these days, there's still such a hill to surmount. I can't even seem to fantasize raping a girl I can't communicate fully with, so a real relationship seems completely impossible...sigh...

This post is so pathetic. THE FLAMES COMETH.

ego
02-12-2007, 09:13 AM
You are not Japanese?

drmephisto
02-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I haven't had sex since I came to Japan...it's making me miserable. Amazingly beautiful girls everywhere and I'm all alone! I don't know if people flirt differently here or what, but nobody ever seems to be into me at all. And the language barrier is such a problem, although I'm speaking pretty well these days, there's still such a hill to surmount. I can't even seem to fantasize raping a girl I can't communicate fully with, so a real relationship seems completely impossible...sigh...

This post is so pathetic. THE FLAMES COMETH.

Just go up to a Japanese lovely, say "HENTAI" and see what happens.

Rogue
02-12-2007, 11:25 AM
And when you ask her to wear sneakers, she won't understand that either :skull-big

clan_hunter
02-12-2007, 12:58 PM
I am surprised Japanese girls are not over a foreign bloke, just show them how impressive your package is compared to the men there and you will be set.:skull-big

Louise
02-12-2007, 01:12 PM
One hates to be stereotypical...but its a well known fact...the order of size goes this way east to west...Starts smallest in the east (say Japan)...then Asia....then Europe...then UK (well known that UK men bigger than continentals)...then North America...then back to Africa...

Trust me, im a scientist...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mirror Crack'd
02-12-2007, 05:49 PM
One hates to be stereotypical...but its a well known fact...the order of size goes this way east to west...Starts smallest in the east (say Japan)...then Asia....then Europe...then UK (well known that UK men bigger than continentals)...then North America...then back to Africa...

Trust me, im a scientist...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just curious Louise, is Australia pre Japan or post Africa?
Cheers
tj in Oz

Sternenlied
02-13-2007, 08:23 AM
Can't agree with North America ... :D

Andering REDDSON
02-17-2007, 12:53 AM
Just go up to a Japanese lovely, say "HENTAI" and see what happens.Actually, that might work…
But I hope your face is made of good leath (we’re talking shoe-sole grade here), cause it’s GONNA be raw after a while…

bruisedelbows
02-20-2007, 03:23 AM
Well, I might have guessed I'd get some nonsense about small Asian penises in response to this. I guess there's a reason for all that dick-enlarging-pills spam.

No, ego, I'm just a guest here in Japan. Sorry if you got the wrong impression at some point!

fireflights
02-20-2007, 03:48 AM
I'm sorry women there don't want to look twice at you... their loss

dante
02-20-2007, 12:35 PM
In Japan women are still seen as very inequal to guys if i'm right, so you wouldn't even have to treat her that right, just print off some hentai and the like and go up to em and point at the pic's with a big smiley face and say "you do?" in japanese, i'm sure that'd work. Oh and die your hair platinum blonde, they absolutely adore blondes over there as they are incapable of having natural blonde hair, sure when they get down below they'll know it's fake but who cares :D

Andering REDDSON
02-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Take a bath in a high-bleach tub. Then she STILL won’t… And you won’t have any BO.
(Don’t do it to often, though, I heard it’s bad for you body somehow…)