PDA

View Full Version : Princess and the Stablehand! (for Louise and somedude)

somedude
02-09-2007, 02:38 PM
I enjoyed working at the palace. The pay was good and it was a lot better than living on the farm had been. Good food, a lot of young fellows my age for friends and plenty of pretty servant girls who were always up for a roll in the hay. Life was good for a country lad of twenty summers who was mostly looking for a good time and wasn't afraid of hard work.
The only fly in the ointment was the Princess. That golden haired and green eyed slender and shapely beauty who was a high and mighty brat. Sometimes bitch described her more than brat. She loved to ride so was always coming to and through the stables with her nose in the air and that damned riding crop always handy to give you a lick if she felt like it. God she was a beauty though and she filled my head with thoughts no stablehand should have about a high born lady.
Thoughts that filled my head as I stayed on duty early one morning while the rest of the hands went to breakfast. We took turns one of us staying to tend the stables during meal times and other lads always brought you back food. So I didn't mind sitting there doing nothing at all by the stable doors when low and behold the Princess came traipsing in decked out in riding garb with her nose of course in the air.
"Morning Highness," I said as I quickly got to me feet and gave the girl a bow while feasting my eyes on her.

Louise
02-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I strode into the stables, keen to get riding again. I loved feeling the power of the horse between my legs. Allowing a little smile as I thought of how pleasing it can be if I press forward in the sadle just a little more than normal...

Him again. This stableboy was always leering at me. I sniffed at his proper greeting, embarassed that he may have seen my private thoughts on my face.

"I want to ride Boudecia today. Get her ready."

He paused for just a moment too long so I added

"Quickly, boy!"

Sighing dramatically as I clicked the riding crop against my boots I watched him walk off, still not at a pace I was happy with. So I followed him in with the intention of berating him once more. But he ignored me.

"HEY! BOY! Dont walk away from me...I said hurry"

Petulant anger flooded my mind and I thrust out with my riding crop, catching him full in the cheek. The noise of the slap seemed to silence the horses and echoed around the stable.

somedude
02-10-2007, 08:54 PM
I reeled from the blow, my shout more of surprise than pain though the pain was sharp and burning. I spun around to face the petulant Princess, anger burning in me deep and hot at her unprovoked assault.
"Why the hell did you hit me?" I snarled, one hand held to my injured cheek and the other clenched in a tight fist at my side as I glared furiously at her. "I was doing your bidding and you hit me!"

Louise
02-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Shock...the boy had not only spoken back to me but he had the audacity to show anger in his face.

"How DARE YOU talk to me like that!"

I strode forward two feet and brought the crop down on his face again. Hard. Seeing it split the skin on his cheek.

"Now...you will apologise to me immeditally!"

A smug smile of satisfaction crossed my face, confident in my power over this rude little man.

somedude
02-11-2007, 02:23 PM
With a snarl of pain and pure rage I wiped that smug smile off of the Princess' face with a backhanded slap that sent her reeling to the straw covered floor. "How do you like being hit bitch?" I growled and snatching up the riding crop from where she had dropped it advanced on her with it menacingly. "I think I'll give your royal highness an ass beating you won't forget!" I declared, every bit intent on beating her bare ass till she screamed with her own crop.

Louise
02-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Did that just happen....although I was on the floor, my hand went to my face to feel the heat of my smacked face.

I yelped and backed up...

"You...you better stop this now...I...right now you can escape this alive...think carefully before laying your hand upon me once more boy"

The confidence in my voice, born and bred into me for generations sounded slightly cracked...forced...and his face turned another ugly tone of red as I said boy once more...

My back came up against the wooden wall of the stables...he was still advancing on me...surely he would not really lay a hand on me...Princess of the land...

somedude
02-11-2007, 03:20 PM
"I don't care if they hang me!" I snarled as I closed on the Princess with my only thought being to whip her high and mighty ass. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" I told her, my anger reaching new heights as I grabbed the girl by one arm and slashing one of her riding pants clad legs with the crop started to drag over to a stand of saddles intent of tossing her over one.

Louise
02-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Yelping loudly as I feel the crop strike my leg, I scream...

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My voice seemed to echo around the barn...i knew hardly anyone was in the area at that time of the morning...its why I liked riding at this time.

This ungrateful bastard was strong...i struggled in his grip, but it was like steel and I cried out again as he pulled me violently across the straw ridden floor.

"Let me go...IMMEDITALY!"
He just grunted in anger in reply...
And for the first time something like terror filled my mind as he pulled me.
"Please..." I tried the lil girl voice that worked so well on my father the King...

somedude
02-11-2007, 11:19 PM
"I'll let you go when I've tought you a lesson!" I replied and lashed the Princess' leather clad ass with the crop, delighting in her cry of pain before I shoved her face first over a standed saddle. "I'm gonna make you scream!" I snarled and slashed her ass another blow and as she writhed in pain I roughly yanked her riding pants down to bare her trim and already red lined ass.
Grabbing her by the scruff of the neck I held the bare assed Princess down over the saddle as she protested furiously while I drank in the sight of her luscious backside for a moment before I raised to crop to really give it to the bitch.

Louise
02-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Fear flooded my mind...the air pushed from my lungs as he threw me over the saddle stand. bent almost double with my behind up in the air...a scream, more of shock than pain as he lashed my backside...then again...this scream more one of pain as he put more of his strength into it...I writhed and twisted as he tore at my clothes...his hands touching my bare skin!!!

His grip around my neck hard and fierce...I screamed out once more as i heard the swish of the crop and pain exploded through my butt...the pain far greater than anything nanny used to punish me with. I kicked my legs but he held me down as he brought the crop down on my butt again and again. Satisfied grunts came from his throat...then...laughter...was he laughing at me....SMACK SMACK SMACK...the noise filled the stables and I matched each one with a scream that made the horses whinny and stomp nervously. I could feel the lines of fire crossing my butt...welts rising even as he continued to beat me...tears poured from my eyes, my make up running and ruined...a great heat grew within me...but the pain rolled through me in tidal waves ...

somedude
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
I laughed as she screamed, enjoying her cries of agony and savoring the sound of the crop hitting her now welted flesh. My anger seemed to lessen with each stroke I slashed the Princess with, but my pleasure at beating her grew and looking at her welted writhing ass and whipping her mercilessly I felt my cock getting hard. Soon it was aching as it pressed against my trousers that trapped it and each slash and scream of the beating I gave the Princess made it twitch with pleasure.
Lust had replaced anger but I did not stop punishing the beautiful girl and I called out, "Scream bitch! Scream for me!!!"

Louise
02-12-2007, 04:17 PM
I screamed...oh how i screamed...my throat was raw now. The part of my rational mind still working sensed his strokes were becoming less harsh, but the agony that was now sending waves of fire through me didnt care...each time he brought the crop down on my skin felt like a red hot poker straight from the blacksmiths fire...i was being utterly humiliated...tears rolling down my face...but...i held on...held on to the anger and knowledge that soon I would have this boy flayed alive.

somedude
02-12-2007, 11:37 PM
I delighted in her screams as I beat her for a while longer, loving how she writhed and bucked as I taught her a lesson I knew she'd never forget. "This'll teach you about hitting people!" I snarled, but my thoughts were starting to dwell on other things besides thrashing the Princess with her own crop.
My hard cock was aching and my heart was hammering with lust for the bitch I was whipping and I wanted her bad. I knew taking her would be an even greater cime than I had already comitted, but part of me wondered if she'd tell she'd been deflowered by a stablehand.
"In for a penny, in for a pound!" I said mostly to myself and suddenly halting her thrashing I tightened my grip on the Princess' neck as tossing aside the crop I began undoing my trousers while moving around behind her welted ass.

Louise
02-13-2007, 09:45 AM
The fire that now rolled across my body was an agony I had never experienced before...even the broken leg that I suffered falling from my first horse...no, nothing compared to this pain. He stopped, yet the fire rolled on, i knew i wouldnt be able to sit down for a very long time....I pulled my senses together...enough so that i could find my voice...

"If...if you stop now...I promise you will not be harmed...my word as a member of the royal family...if you stop now...."

His hand grips me tighter around my neck and I hear him doing something...surely...no...he's fumbling with his clothes...good god....no. no no no no.....not that...anything but that....

somedude
02-13-2007, 10:41 PM
"I don't think you'd keep it!" I growled as I took out my cock, which was practically twitching with lust for the Princess I held pinned over the saddle. "But I think you'll keep quiet if I take you! You won't want anyone knowing you lost your virginity to a stablehand!" I told the girl I had just beaten and was about to rape and stepped up close to rub my cock on her well beaten ass with my heart pounding with desire for this arrogant royal bitch I was teaching a lesson that she would never forget.

Louise
02-14-2007, 10:46 AM
The shock of what he was saying didnt register at first...but...when it did the pain from his beating seemed to vanish from my mind and I screamed out..

"NOooooooooooooooo!"

It was a public joke..."The Virgin Princess"...I had been kept away from men and even suitors since my 16th Birthday so now...here I was 19 and still no more enlightened to men than what I had leart through half truths from my society friends.

Something hard and hot pressed against her skin...she yelped as it brushed across one of the many red welts on her butt. His laughter made me feel sick and I bucked as hard i could, swinging my legs backwards to try and hit him. But he laughed at me again and that shaft that felt like hard steel wrapped in velvet smacked my sore butt once more....I screamed in rage and kicked out once more..

somedude
02-14-2007, 03:55 PM
I laughed at the Princess' attempts to kick, her legs trapped at the ankle by her riding trousers so all she could do was flop around as I press my hips to her ass to pin her even more. "Go ahead and fight and scream! It won't stop me!" I informed the girl as I rubbed my cock between the abused cheeks of her rear.
"You're gonna scream louder soon bitch!" I growled in dark arousal and grasping her waist with my free hand I held her still over the saddle by her waist and neck as I slipped my cock down into the narrow gap between her thighs to probe at the entrance of her virgin cunt.

Louise
02-15-2007, 10:19 AM
The fear became overwhelming...i was blubbing now...tears flowing from my eyes. Sobbing as I felt the uselessness of the situation...he held me tight. Pinned down..feeling his....oh god...his thing...lower...lower...oh god. A yelp of primal fear as he pressed his...his COCK...oh god his cock against me...he paused...

"Plleeeasee...I...I...beg you...dont do this...I promise your safety...i can make you richer than you can imagine...please...anything...anything but this..."

somedude
02-15-2007, 03:10 PM
"I don't think you'd keep your promise!" I told her, my voice heavy with lust and my need too great to stop with the head of my cock pressed between the lips of her virgin pussy. "I've dreamed about fucking you for a long time, but thought I'd never get the chance! Now you're mine!" I said and slipped my hand down under her neck to grip her throat lightly as I leaned down over her back and grasping her waist tightly sundered her virginity with a pleasured shout of, "MINE!"

Louise
02-16-2007, 09:58 AM
His cock speared me...with his hand around my neck holding me down I felt like I had been impaled...the scream that erupted from my throat as he reached his fullest depth was the loudest...i howled and cried in the horror and pain of having my precious gift taken from me in such a brutal way...by....by a...commoner...oh god...how disgusting...his noise...his flesh against mine...his shaft in me...oh god...tears flowing from my eyes as i sank into despair...

somedude
02-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Her screams and cries of agony and despair as I impaled her virgin cunt made the plundering of her virtue that much sweeter. "God your tight!" I groaned in the Princess' ear while enjoying the sweet embrace of her incredibly tight and dry never before taken pussy as she wept bitterly. "Not so high and mighty now!" I said and slowly pulling back till just the head remained within her I drove my cock back in, driving deep and hard as I began to fuck the Princess royaly.

Louise
02-17-2007, 12:00 PM
The triumph in his voice...sickened me...his thick, hard shaft speared me once more...my pussy a fire of pain and shock. I sobbed as he pulled almost all the way out, a moment of relief...then I screamed all the louder as his length reached deeper than before...bashing something deep within me. My pussy felt as though someone was using a branch inside me...his grip, his filthy grip on my skin hard as steel...oh god.........sobbing as he begins to pick up his pace..slamming me....each horrid intrusion pushing fresh tears and sobs from me...

somedude
02-17-2007, 09:17 PM
"Sceam bitch! Scream!" I panted in the Princess' ear as I took her, my groans of pleasure nearly as loud as the sobs she let out between screams.
Her pussy was so tight that each thrust felt almost like the first as I forced my cock in and out of her, my hips slamming into her ass as my cock slammed into her cunt. "I said scream bitch!" I snarled and really gave it to the princess, taking her so hard that the saddle and stand that supported us rocked with the force of the thrusts I raped my royal victim with.

Louise
02-18-2007, 01:22 PM
The bastard...he was rocking my entire world...my tears rolled from my face as he began to ram his long hard cock into me, so hard he was driving the air from me, i was making loud grunts of agony and occasional screams of pure pain...he seemed to be reaching into my stomach, my entire body shook with the severity of his violent thrusts...brutal...angry thrusts that smashed into me...drool spilled from my mouth as I began to lose control...unable to think rationally anymore...

somedude
02-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Delighting in her agonized grunts and screams I tightened my hand just a bit on the Princess' throat as I slammed thrust after brutal thrust into her formerly virgin cunt. My grunts and groans of pleasure and effort rose till they were nearly as loud as her cries, the power of my thrusts nearly driving the wind from both of us. I was too engrossed in fucking the Princess to speak or think of the consequences, all I could do was feel the pleasure and triumth of taking her for all I was worth.

Louise
02-20-2007, 07:02 AM
His hand tightened around my throat and new fear spilled into my shattered mind…would he kill me…does he see that as he only possible escape from this….a new scream found its way from me as he took me harder, this beast of a man….this devil…his cock slamming so hard sending waves of cramping pain through my body…my mouth hanging open as I try to gasp for air around his tight grip and savage thrusting…tears no longer coming as my mind was assaulted with so many internal screams of terror and physical agony…

somedude
02-20-2007, 04:31 PM
"You're cunt is the best I've ever fucked bitch!" I growled in the princess' ear, my cock aching with pleasure as it stabbed into her virgin tight cunt over and over. "So tight!" I panted as I raped her brutally, wanting her to feel this fuck for years. "Gonna fill you bitch! Gonna fill your royal cunt!" I told her while pounding out my lust in her, each savage stroke bringing me closer to coming.