PDA

View Full Version : Humiliation-related forums

Adidas
03-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi, I realize this is a rape-themed board - which involves a healthy dose of humiliation. However, what I'm looking for is a board with an unhealthy appetite for humilation, including racist humilation if possible. I just love treating my asian wife like a doormat (litteraly).

Any clue as to what a good board for the above would be? Thanks in advance!

prey4me
03-14-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm curious, Adidas,

Is this a woman who digs rape and humiliation role-play and gets off on it? Or is this, say, a mail-order bride who is now in this country and so very, very dependent on you for her legal status and livelihood?

Lots of Asian women have family and cultural backgrounds where they are naturally, legally, culturally, or family-wise submissive. But then, maybe she just digs the scene.

Just wondering.

Adidas
03-16-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm curious, Adidas,

Is this a woman who digs rape and humiliation role-play and gets off on it? Or is this, say, a mail-order bride who is now in this country and so very, very dependent on you for her legal status and livelihood?

Lots of Asian women have family and cultural backgrounds where they are naturally, legally, culturally, or family-wise submissive. But then, maybe she just digs the scene.

Just wondering.

Lol well actually she's a very successful, career driven women - the radical opposite of a mail-order bride. She didn't inherit the 'asian submissivness' trait your are describing.

Right, that's real life. Now our fantasy life is a lot different - anything goes but we found that dehumanization and humiliation are the most fun. I hope that answers your question :-D

prey4me
03-21-2006, 05:19 PM
Humiliation has been addressed on a number of threads on the three boards I am active on. Enter "humiliation" in the search field on this thread, and there's BDSMlibrary.com.

I think a constant habit of small, demeaning actions could be very effective. I would take this professional lady and make her dress in various costumes while about the house: the classsic schoolgirl outfit (and on an Asian lady...yum!!), sailor-uniform suits, various plaid skirts; the satin-mini-dress maid's outfit with full petticoat, religious garb (even the modest , bonneted Amish pinafore), and so on.

Then you should make her wait on you hand and foot. She must always address you as "Sir," "Master," and "My Lord." When she approaches within 10 feet of your august Presence she must always curtsy. When she departs, she must curtsy again (low!) and say, "by your leave, Sir!"

Do you smoke? Have her get your tobacco, light it for you, and hole the ashtray in an outstretched arm, while she kneels on the floor next to your easy chair.

You get the point.

An important thing to remember about mind-reform is that a certain amount of inconsistency is very effective. It's paradoxical, but true. Not every properly obedient and compliant act should be rewarded. Sometmes it should be arbitrarily ignored or punished! Also, not every improper or disobedient action should be punished. I don't know why, but an uneven application of carrot-and-stick is actually much more effective in thought reform (i.e. brainwashing).

Hope this helps. Enjoy!