PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone watched the movie Jaded?

Cool Irish
03-11-2006, 12:04 PM
I heard about amovie called Jaded which is about a woman who is raped by two lesbians but my comp is too slow to dwnload the rape scene. Can someone who saw the movie describe what happens in the rape scene? Thanks.

menace
03-12-2006, 02:42 PM
It's a flashback, so the scene is often cut to (present day)...

Three girls take off their clothes and go skinny diping. When they get out, Rya ends up on top of Carla and starts making out with her. Carla doesn't go for that, but Rya doesn't care. She pins her hands to the ground. Since Carla is struggling with her, Rya tells Anna to hold Carla's hands for her. Anna does that by kneeling on them. (Scene cuts to a bla-bla interview) Rya then pulls out a jacknife and smokes a cigarette before running the knife down Carla's neck and tits. She then takes a sip from the bottle (unknown alcoholic beverage inside) and hands the bottle to Anna. Carla struggles a bit too much for Rya's taste, so she lifts her hand like she's about to slap her, but stops and just laughs at her. Rya then takes the bottle and pour the liquer down Carla's throat and all over her face. Then she stuffs something in her mouth, I think it's a stalking. (Carla says Rya had sex with her and then decided to try something different) Rya runs her hands down her body, kneels on the ground on top of Carla, picks her up and pulls out the stalking from Carla's mouth with her teeth.

My clip ends there, you don't get a good look of all this because it's dark and only ocasionally lit.