PDA

View Full Version : Havin' a ball at the Mall (My Dark Side and Mirror Crack'd)

Mirror Crack'd
02-06-2007, 08:15 AM
I have my own bench staked out at the Mall, with all the other guys standing around waiting for their women to do the 'try this on, check this out ' thing. It's in amongst a cluster of Fashion Outlets and you'd be surprised what just leaps out at you from under curtains and through half closed doors.

A tall slim brunette for instance, nice hair, I think it may have been that that caught my attention. no bra and no panty line that I could see. I don't know if she was a serious shopper or not or just trying to piss the salesgirl of by trying on a stack of stuff but at least I found out about the panties. As the flunky fetched another size of jeans for her, there she was, through the half open door. Powder Blue :skull-big

my dark side
02-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Turning around to the curtains of the stall i see that there is a gap in the curtains tht is patly open, exposing me to the shoppers outside. As i go to close it i see a man standing at a distance glaring at me through the curtian. I close the curtain fast, freaking he is standing there wqatching me i open the corner of the curtain to pear out of, i see him still there for a couple of minutes then he turns and starts heading off.

Mirror Crack'd
02-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Busted!! the bitch checked me out. Time to go before security gets on to it, once they put your picture up on the wall it's all over. I wander out to the carpark thinking it's time to leave this mall alone for awhile but the quick bit that I saw, no bra and powder blue boyleg panties has got me barred up. I put helmet on, jump on my bike but just sit there staring into space wondering how to get my rocks off.

then of all people, she walks out, straight past the bikes and on to a yellow VW combi, a big grin on her face. "What a cunt" I'm thinking but then all that's heard from the VW is a loud clicking. She pops the hatch, gets out and looks at the engine like it's from another planet. With my helmet and shades still on she wont recognise me and my jacket covers my shirt and anything else she might pick up on, so I wonder across asking if everything is Ok?

After a couple of 'errr, ummm's she tells me 'it wont, you know, go' talking like your average 'valley girl. She definitely has to go down for that alone. A look inside the compartment shows a battery with a white fuzzy mushroom where the battery clamp used to be. I flick my knife out and scrape most of the crud of the clamp, it's so loose that I can twist it of by hand and then force it back on. I spin my finger at her in the mirror, she turns it over and it runs like a clock.

Out she pops with that same grin gibbering about how I deserve a beer for that, opening the sliding door and rummaging around in an eski. I scope out the carpark and it's like the set from The Omega Man, absolutely nothing moving. As she spins back to me I sink my fist into her solar plexus. There's a 'Whoosh' of air as she goes down. From the side of my boot I pull three ratchet ties, 1 around the ankles, the next behind her back, through the first and around her thumbs. The third is for a gag but I dont have shit and there's nothing in the van. I grab the bottom of her skivvy, pull it up and wad it up in her mouth then tie it.

And there's this brilliant pair of tits looking at me so after a quick look 'round I grab a handful in each hand and squeeze them up just to smell and feel both and to sink my teeth into the left nipple until I hear a squeal through the gag. I did this for two reasons, I know she's breathing and, well fuck it, it was fun:skull-big . The keys are in the ignition so we're out of there like a cat off a hot tin roof. I'll get my bike later.

my dark side
02-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Still dazed from the blow i recieved, i am aware of what happened and of my surroundings but why it all happened or who the person was. My thoughts are brought back to the currnet time, i am bouncing around bound and gaged in the back of my van, unsure of the destination or what is awaiting me there.

It feels like ive been in the back of the van for ages and it doesnt seem to be any sign of it stopping soon.

Mirror Crack'd
02-09-2007, 09:45 AM
We're out of the city now so I pull off onto the shoulder.

I go around to the sliding door of the combi inside she's laying there, I release the gag and as she goes into her tirade I get her with a backhand that she didn't see coming. It snaps her head back into the floor and she goes from shrieking and abuse to pleading and mumbling. I can feel sexual frustration rising and know that I have to have her now. We're on an interstate, even if the van was on fire no one is going to stop. I close the door, smiling at her. :skull-big

As she starts with the "no, don't"s I squeeze her tits, biting the nipples. I decide that a good tit-fuck is in order so I flip her skimpy top over her head. I undo my jeans and drop them and them kneel astride her mashing her tits up around my rod. Ahhh, incredible, warm, soft and yet giving pressure. As I rock she throws her head around, I slap her again saying "shut the fuck up, bitch! I got something else for your mouth" I'm on the edge now, another couple of thrusts and I grab her hair pulling her to me ...

my dark side
02-09-2007, 11:52 PM
His breathing gets heavier and his bounding into my tits gets harder and faster, He reaches down and latches onto my hair using it as a leverage he pulls my head closer to his shaft.

I can see the look of evil thoughts in his eyes, as my head inches closed to his dick his smile of excitment grows bigger. " Please no dont ..." But before i could finish my pleading his dick is in my mouth as he is just begining to unload his cum. I hear his deep moans in the process, as my eyes fill with tears from disbelief.

Mirror Crack'd
02-10-2007, 03:19 AM
I laugh as she gags, chokes and tries to swallow my cum. Once her crying settles down to a sob I hunch down, lick her from the tip of her nose to her forehead and whisper in her ear "welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!!" I tuck myself in, considerably relieved now, bite her navel hard enough to leave a mark, just for the hell of it and climb into the drivers seat and we're off.

Just on dusk I pull off the interstate and take some of the back roads into the high country. At my property, I unlock the first gate in the chainmesh fence, bring the combi into the trap, lock the first gate open the next, drive on then lock the second gate and I'm set.

Being a survivalist I'm ready for anything on this planet and probably quite a few things from anywhere else.

Even though she'd cried herself to sleep, the ride through the trap has woken her up. That doe-eyed look of terror reaches out and just grabs me by the balls! As I feel myself stiffen I reach into the back of the combi bite a nipple, then her navel and then the inside of one thigh before she squeals, kicks around and tries to hold her legs together. In doing this she helps me because I can run my palms up under her legs to her ass, hook those powder blue nickers with my thumbs and she even kicks as they're on the way down so I can slide them down past her thighs, her knees, to her ankles.

I Flip the dress up and there it is, lightly fuzzed, slighlty agape, beautiful. Just when I thought she couldn't squeal any louder I garb my boner and it springs into view and squeal louder she does. Trussed up like she is there's really no where she can go so I grab her knees forcing them apart. Laughing I tell her I hope she remembers the tit-fuck 'cos that was my foreplay, reaching down to grab my rod I notice that, as I rub myself up and down her opening, that though she's a long way from moist, she's not exactly dry.

In position, I dig my toes in and give her as much as I can. Fuck, does that shriek echo in the combi. That probably got 4" or so in, I draw back and slam her again and she screams some shit about "tearing her apart", 7" or so. Draw back, dig my toes in for purchase, slam again and Bingo! Balls deep. On the last thrust she's thrown her head back and is squealing hysterically. Up on one arm and Smack! another backhander to get her attention and shut her up and then I've grabbed her hips and I'm going for it. It feels like I'm lubricated but I find out later that there was no way that she was ready and I've torn her fore-and-aft, a little bit of blood is helping me. I bite her lips, force my tongue into her mouth and then bite down on her neck hard enough to break the skin. I speed up slamming her shoulder into the inside of the van and her head to the rear. No where to go for the last few and then ...

my dark side
02-10-2007, 08:14 AM
As he pumps me harder i start screaming again, screaming from the pain of beig torn and having him still pounding away hard as ever, also pauin from having my body shoved into the hard walls of the vehical. "please stop," The only words i got out befor i could feel his cum filling my insides.

Tears streaming down my face, the pain and the humiliation i have just gone through has to have come to an end by now, i think to myself. he cant do anything else not after what he has just done.

As my eyes still fill with tears i look up at him, i can see it in his eyes, he is planning other things, his face focused hard on something, full of concerntration.