PDA

View Full Version : The bet

make me swallow!
02-05-2007, 08:21 PM
My husband watched with anticipation as the Chicago Bears took the field on Superbowl sunday. It had been 21 years since his team had been to the biggame. At first he was very happy and excited , but things soon took a terrible turn ,as the Bears had lost the game. I have seen his team lose before and he usually took it in stride, but tonight something was diffrent from the other times. My husband was not looking well and seemed very nervous and distraught. I overheard him talking on the phone, "I can't pay that , I thought they would win, they were supposed to win dammit"! He went on to say , "what, are you shitting me, theres no way Iam going to do that, to let you do that"! I listened on and after a deep sigh I heard him say,"what have I done, oh god there just isnt another way, I cant bear to sit by and watch as my poor wife is forced to resolve my stupid mistake." Suddenly he hung up the phone and got in his truck and left, I did not no what was going on and I begin to get scared. About an hour later I heard a loud knock at the door and I got up to answer it .....

make me swallow!
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
come on guys, I'am really horny tonight, lets play!!

make me swallow!
02-07-2007, 12:14 AM
whats the matter, not into this type of forced fuck scenario??

BlackheartRapist
02-07-2007, 04:27 AM
mmmm love your pics, that ass so round so plumb, i want to rape it hard....:skull-evi

make me swallow!
02-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks baby, What would you like to do first??

BlackheartRapist
02-12-2007, 12:39 AM
i'd smack you around abit, make u fear me as much as i can, then tie your arms behind you, put you to the floor face down rip off your pants and panties, spread your ass cheeks and ram my cock right in.......:skull-big