PDA

View Full Version : Bad news

shysnale
02-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Let's imagine you are coming back from your appointment with your doctor and he told you you have a cancer and just have one more year to live.

Would you enjoy your last time by drowning yourself in a rich variety of pleasures or would you stay quiet?

Louise
02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Youre asking people on a rape fantasy site that question!!!

Id go out in a burning fire of sins...yeah....the seven sins...by tea time that first day!!!

And rather than die a lingering death, id do something like fly a plane into the house of commons....my name will LIVE ON!!!!!!!

hehehehehe...record that Mr FBI!

Sodoman
02-05-2007, 06:17 PM
first, my stepdad just got that news about 3 months ago. The doctor's told him he had 6 months to 1 year to live. Then about 6 weeks later he died. So if doctors tell you that you have 1 year to live, expect it to be a lot less.

ok, now as to what I'd do. I'd party up and bang as many gals as possible but knowing that there will come a point when not much will be possible so I'd try to think of a clever way to end it all rather than suffer a long time.

Also, I would consider kidnapping Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, ramming my rod in their rears for a weekend and video taping it and selling it to the highest bidder. :D :D

sindyloo
02-05-2007, 10:35 PM
FIRST thing is go and get second and third opinions Okay?? freaking Doctors dont know it all! Now if they all give you the long face after many tests then HELL YES!!

Enjoy yourself Do what ever you feel like. After all its not going to kill you!:skull-thu

But there are so many cures give normal treatments a try first DONT GIVE UP THE GOOD FIGHT!

"YES Dont go MEEKLY into that DARK! BUT RAGE Rage against it and Fight it with All your Might!!:skull-thu :skull-thu

Andering REDDSON
02-05-2007, 10:38 PM
I would go fucken ape-shit… Rob banks, fuck like a rabbit, and drink myself to death- And take only 6 months to get it done, rather than the year the cancer’s gonna take…

Becka
02-05-2007, 10:41 PM
first, my stepdad just got that news about 3 months ago. The doctor's told him he had 6 months to 1 year to live. Then about 6 weeks later he died. So if doctors tell you that you have 1 year to live, expect it to be a lot less.

To be fair ... they gave my stepdad 6 months to live and he lived for 3 1/2 years... so I am all about the doctors not knowing what they are talking about but its not always shorter.

B.

Tanya
02-05-2007, 10:44 PM
To be fair ... they gave my stepdad 6 months to live and he lived for 3 1/2 ... so I am all about the doctors not knowing what they are talking about but its not always shorter.

B.

Yeah i agree. I was supposed to die by the time i was 6 months, then 2 years.... and well i have heard lots of stories about doctors being wrong.. Especially of them giving bleaker outlooks..

ego
02-06-2007, 06:35 AM
I guess after hearing this news i would feel as free as never before.There is nothing to loose....
It would be a year of great fun!

Id go out in a burning fire of sins...yeah....the seven sins...by tea time that first day!!!

That was a surprise Lou!
I thought there is no sin you haven't done yet!

Louise
02-06-2007, 07:58 AM
That was a surprise Lou!
I thought there is no sin you haven't done yet!

Envy: I am envious...why should we be scared of envy..its something that drives mankind to improve their lot

Gluttony: Interesting, is it not, that the Vatican is one of the 8 richest organisations in the world whilst its followers are some the poorest people

Anger: Anger is good! It drives humanity into fighting injustice and despair..but it must be controlled, never let anger consume you

Greed: Greed is good! Without greed we would not desire things, without desire the greatest works of art, music and literature would surely not exist.

Sloth: Even God took a day off.

Pride: Pride in ones life, ones work, ones family is essential to the Human Id. But dont let it trick you.

Lust: Lust is the greatest thing the animal that is humanity has in its arsenal. Without lust we would be a hollow shell of a thing, automaton and robotic. The battle with when to control and when to allow lust let loose is one of the greatest personal challenges anyone can have.

tom8517
02-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Youre asking people on a rape fantasy site that question!!!

And rather than die a lingering death, id do something like fly a plane into the house of commons....my name will LIVE ON!!!!!!!

hehehehehe...record that Mr FBI!

I have thought about that too, but with my luck I'd be five seconds from impact when my cell would ring, "Tom, it's DR. Smith here, fantastic news, we reran your tests and ............

Louise
02-06-2007, 12:26 PM
LOL...good point Tom.

Although...still a good cause!

missy_in_tights
02-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Well, a year ago my husband was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (life long disease filled with disability) So I can safely say we've been having the best sex we've ever had. Doing alot of experimenting with BDSM and roleplay etc. This past year has been one of my best and one of my worst at the same time. As a result we are super tight and trust each other more than anyone else on this planet. We have been so in tuned with our sexuality and learning things about ourselves we never would have before such as rape fantasy, degradation, whipping. So maybe we all need a little scariness in our lives.
-Missy

bruisedelbows
02-25-2007, 09:32 AM
It really sucks to realize I don't have enough money to quit my job for two months, much less a whole year. Maybe I'd get a Japanese credit card and use it to pay my rent, because they probably wouldn't bother to hunt down my family, who don't live here.

All I'd really want is to not work and do the things I love to do all day. I guess it would be "quiet", for me.

NightStalker73au
02-28-2007, 04:47 AM
Let's imagine you are coming back from your appointment with your doctor and he told you you have a cancer and just have one more year to live.

Would you enjoy your last time by drowning yourself in a rich variety of pleasures or would you stay quiet?

If this was the absolute final decision from the "medical assocation professionals" i would be looking at finalising everything so no one who mattered or cared would be left suffering.

With pretty much no family it would be a close friend offline and a few online friends to tell exactly what is going on.

Then just live the year as normal until my maker came to take me...

IRejectUrReality
02-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Well I wouldn't go quietly, I know that much. I would show everyone i know, who the real me was. Torture a few people. Have as much sex as I could...and i don't know what else, i would just go on what i wanted to do at the momment.

joey
03-12-2007, 08:56 PM
There was a French movie made some years ago titled "Le Grande Bouffe" (pardon a possible spelling error). Several friends with various medical problems decide to go out in one last sensually overloaded episode of indulgence and gluttony. Might still be available on other side of Atlantic.
On a personal level news like that is the heaviest type of burden.
Reminds me of the old story about doctors - There's the school of thought that they don't know everything. And the school of thought that they don't know anything.

shysnale
03-13-2007, 02:50 AM
There was a French movie made some years ago titled "Le Grande Bouffe" (pardon a possible spelling error). Several friends with various medical problems decide to go out in one last sensually overloaded episode of indulgence and gluttony. Might still be available on other side of Atlantic.
On a personal level news like that is the heaviest type of burden.
Reminds me of the old story about doctors - There's the school of thought that they don't know everything. And the school of thought that they don't know anything.

Yeah I"ve heard about 'La Grande Bouffe' but I haven't seen it.
The story actually scared me. The idea of people eating to death was kind of a shocker to me. Bleeeeeh:skull-thr

somedude
03-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Just make him shut up just for five minutes...*wonders how buckshot works on Phantoms*:D

sindyloo
03-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey Somedude!! use silver shot on his ass it should work then!!!:skull-thu :skull-big

as for me just say fuck it get sloppy warm drunk grab as many guys I can whether they are American/British/Aussie/Kiwis/Germans/Greeks/Frenchmen/etc etc...

Find out if you really can fuck yourself to death?? Like Go Out with a BIG FUCKING BANG!!(gangbang):skull-roc :skull-bee :skull-bee :skull-bee

ego
03-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Sindy :skull-thu Great view!

You cannot kill what is already dead.....
'Even death may die' , remember?