I was one year, this day,
on the floor, paralysed in fear,
thinking I was dying as I lay.
hopeless,helpless, no one to hear.

Glad I'm still here, quietly he spoke

Duncan

prey4me
03-06-2006, 08:02 PM
We're glad you're here, and (hopefully) recovered from whatever that crisis was.

Who else could ride herd on us perverts with such wisdom and dilligence?

Michelle
03-06-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm sorry for whatever happened. I'm sure it was very scary being alone. I have a fear of dying alone.

I hope you have recovered. I am glad you survived and are at peace enough to be able to write poetry about it.

Grm
03-08-2006, 11:52 AM
We're glad you're here, and (hopefully) recovered from whatever that crisis was.
Who else could ride herd on us perverts with such wisdom and dilligence?
Thanks Prey, yes I'm fitter now than I was before my stroke, lol
tarzan like, beating his rippling chest,
arrrrruhrrrrroooh!
Grm

Grm
03-08-2006, 11:57 AM
I'm sorry for whatever happened. I'm sure it was very scary being alone. I have a fear of dying alone.

I hope you have recovered. I am glad you survived and are at peace enough to be able to write poetry about it. How kind of you Michelle, I refer you to my reply to prey4me above.
smiling
Grm

Grm
03-08-2006, 12:07 PM
As always, my deepest and fondest thoughts to you, my friend. It's been a struggle and I know you've a bit more to go. But with the spirit of a lion within you, I know you will dominate anything you put your mind to. But from now on, you know you are NOT alone and you will never again be alone, my friend. ;) Thanks me old mate, [looks over his shoulder], I think I'm rumbled over at the place that shall not be named. Oh well life goes on and real life is better and better[as you know].

Keep on going, there is only one way to go from here and its up, even if it can be a steep climb.Grm
cheers
Duncan

cleanfun4all
03-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Thanks me old mate, [looks over his shoulder], I think I'm rumbled over at the place that shall not be named. Oh well life goes on and real life is better and better[as you know].

cheers
Duncan

"Rumbled over" seems to be a Briticism, the meaning of which totally escapes me. But, I too would like to say that my thoughts are with you and I hope you are doing well. :)

Grm
03-10-2006, 04:56 AM
"Rumbled over" seems to be a Briticism, the meaning of which totally escapes me. But, I too would like to say that my thoughts are with you and I hope you are doing well. :)
Thanks Jamie, 'rumbled' means 'found out' or 'unmasked'. Maybe you have a similar euphemism in Tennessee?
Grm

cleanfun4all
03-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Thanks Jamie, 'rumbled' means 'found out' or 'unmasked'. Maybe you have a similar euphemism in Tennessee?
Grm

Well nothing that I can think of at the moment. Execpet, perhaps, the cat's out of the bag.

On the subject of being "found out." I saw this same poem posted on the other board. I reconginzed the style and took a guess at the subject. Then I came over here and saw the exact same poem and well...
;)

Vivienne
09-04-2007, 07:07 PM
And just another look-back 2 RB's Go'ol'days! Moral: Poems are 4 Poets, "rumbling" is for rumblers!!:D