PDA

View Full Version : Neg repping rant?!

dark_d3viant
02-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Hmm... since I can see who gives me rep now...

What was up with the neg rep on my post in the real rape thread ?

I really don't see what that was for. Unless you want to explain Tanya?

I probably should be having a bi-polar fit right now all about measly neg rep, but ya know...I can't be fucked LOL
I mean, I expect to get neg rep, it's normal, but like - on *that* post?

the thing that peeves me is that I kinda had to swallow lots of pride and describe stuff I probably shouldn't have gone into. And some fucker neg reps me for it? people are fucking strange. Don't like what you see don't read.. simple?? I didn't even describe anything that would have broken the rules, did I?

there. that's as angry as I can get whilst in such a high mood!:rolleyes:

xx

innocent
02-04-2007, 07:09 PM
chill hun. tanya has since posted to explain further...on that particular session she hadnt taken her meds. we all got a dose of neg rep from her mods included.
she did apologise for that bad day too. am hoping that when she is able she goes back round us all to rectify the problem. i felt the same way when i saw mine too.
but please please please everyone...this viewing rep thing is a trial...if it turns into a battle we'll have it removed...can we not, instantly go for the jugular? maybe we can be civilised aboput it and poss send a nice polite query pm before we go for the throat.
not aimed at you deviant..just an issue we saw arising and had doubts about. we decided to give benefit of doubt and trial method....but guys...its up to you now!

sindyloo
02-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Dark dear hope it helps some! But some jerk has been going around and dosing a lot of folks here with neg rep! But think it will stop now since our Mods fixed it so we can see who gives or takes away now!

But I dont think they will have thecourage to come out and admit it! Esp at a thread like the one you posted at. That thread should be untouched and respected by all here at the board!

Thank you for you posting there too I know it took a hell of a lot from you to do it! Hugs and Kisses for you!:skull-lov :skull-lov

innocent
02-04-2007, 07:19 PM
i too appreciate all those who posted truly and honestly on that thread.
but i'm gonna stress again this rep thing is a trial. its up to you guys if it stays or goes.
make your choice by the way you react. be warned....do you wanna know who gave you rep or not?

ChiTownHoney
02-04-2007, 07:21 PM
HAHAHAHA! I saw who gave me all those neg reps! ITS ON NOW MUTHAFUCKA!!!!! :skull-evi

You betta RUN now nicka!!

By the way innocent....I never eally liked the whole "rep" thing anyways....its like a popularity contest, and I was never into that.

Andering REDDSON
02-04-2007, 07:27 PM
HAHAHAHA! I saw who gave me all those neg reps! ITS ON NOW MUTHAFUCKA!!!!! :skull-evi
You betta RUN now nicka!!If you’d checked them at the time you’d already KNOW it was me.
Sure, I got this bent about being called a baby-raping murder. Next time keep your mouth SHUT.

Ok. I’m calm now… So, mods- ¿Does this mea I no longer have to sig my rep comments? ‘Cause before I was, at least the neg points… Don’t think I did the positives though…

Andering REDDSON
02-04-2007, 07:30 PM
…On a related note… I got a positive comment I am DEEPLY offended to have on my record. ¡¿HOW DO I TAKE IT OFF?!

ChiTownHoney
02-04-2007, 07:31 PM
If you’d checked them at the time you’d already KNOW it was me.
Sure, I got this bent about being called a baby-raping murder. Next time keep your mouth SHUT.

Ok. I’m calm now… So, mods- ¿Does this mea I no longer have to sig my rep comments? ‘Cause before I was, at least the neg points… Don’t think I did the positives though…

You and a whole bunch of other mofos....its all good, I hope you at least saw my post directed at you and and everyone that you love.....I deleted it though... . Maybe its better you didnt see it......

dark_d3viant
02-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Heehee, I wasn't going for the jugular! people know when I am :skull-evi I was just wanting to know why? I take meds too for my massive bi polar moodswings, and to sleep, and to calm the fuck down, lol. But I do not like people hiding behind mental illness - it gets my back up. When I fuck up and piss people off, and I know I've done wrong (or if people tell me), I hold up my hands and say, 'Woops, sorry, I fucked up' to the people involved.

I wouldn't say stuff like ' I didn't take my meds ' or anything, it's no excuse. I know people get moody (of all people, I know, LOL) and stuff, and I don't even know what's up with Tanya. I just want a reason, as to me you give a neg rep or if you have a problem, you go to someone and say 'yeah, this fucked me off' and then I can do something to resolve it, or I can say well sorry, but this is how it is and explain.

If you can't control yourself, ask yourself, should you be allowed amongst people??!! I get pissed at stuff like everyone does, but because of the mood swings I just take a deep breath (here comes the therapists words, lol) and assess the situation as much as I can, 'Did he really mean it like that? Am I taking this the wrong way?' and if people piss me off enough, I take a wander somewhere and try to cool off before reacting. Other wise I'd be a paranoid freak in social situations..and leave a trail of corpses mwahaha (joke..)

However, if the 'taking meds' thing is a joke, I take back all that stuff I've poured out there. And still ask for a reason :skull-big

haha - I'm asking about self-control on RB of all places *places head in hands*

But I'm not getting all super rowdy, I like to handle things in a intelligent manner at first, and then if that doesn't get through to people, the gloves come off!

xx

dark_d3viant
02-04-2007, 07:48 PM
SECONDLY - Yes, being able to see who reps you is good. Hub uses a similar type of board and although they don't have the name automatically by the rep, they have a system of rooting out the perpetrators by shaming them. Calling them pussies! Anyone that doesn't have enough guts to say 'I didn't rate that/ That fucked me off/ I don't like you in general' isn't worth much anyway.

I'm not trying to bring the system down, honest! I just get got a bit confused at the fact I got negged on -that- post of all posts...which is the only reason I brought it up - so I could hopefully get an explanation...

xx

Tanya
02-04-2007, 08:56 PM
So , i wonder if Somedude or anyone is onna give YOU neg rep for whining.

I got neg rep for whining about getting neg rep in the Real Rape thread , when i had said stuff in there i was ashamed of and it was just ignored.

It really does seem like double standards here. Otheres are allowed to whine and complain about neg rep. Butr Somedude just keeps neg repping me to be an asshole

No, i never said not taking my meds was an excuse, i said it was a reason, thres a differen

Tanya
02-04-2007, 09:03 PM
I was pissed because i got neg rep for whining in the rowdy room. I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR WHINING IN HERE???

dark_d3viant
02-04-2007, 09:20 PM
So , i wonder if Somedude or anyone is onna give YOU neg rep for whining.

I got neg rep for whining about getting neg rep in the Real Rape thread , when i had said stuff in there i was ashamed of and it was just ignored.

It really does seem like double standards here. Otheres are allowed to whine and complain about neg rep. Butr Somedude just keeps neg repping me to be an asshole

No, i never said not taking my meds was an excuse, i said it was a reason, thres a differen

For starters - I am NOT whining about getting neg rep, I am 'whining' about you negging me on THAT POST. I don't care about getting neg rep for speaking my mind, or joking about something that anyone could find offensive or just not like in general. People speak their minds, and they neg - yeah it would be better if they put a reason next to it, but you can't have it all. BUT I don't see the reason behind negging me for sharing a pretty sick and painful experience with you, as every body else was on that thread. How could I have made that clearer??

I was pretty sure by the time I went to post that particular subject, that the regular members wouldn't give me shit about it.

Secondly, I found the right place to do it - ie: not in a diff post, and not in that thread. I thought about the situation, and I vented it in the appropiate place.

And 'not taking your meds' is not a reason. A reason would be ' I didn't like what you said' 'I felt like doing it' 'I was having a bad day'. It would be as bad as me saying (as an example) I killed seven kittens because I didn't have breakfast. Especially if I was a very hungry person :skull-big Fuck it, this isn't the point I'm trying to make. Scrap that idea.

And I'm sorry if you felt you got ignored on that post, the thing about the internet is that it's not as clear as RL, you can't see people's reactions to what you say. And people don't always reply. I'd never be able to reply to EVERY post on this forum, especially if what I wanted to say has mostly been said and I have nothing to add.

I'm getting the idea that you either don't know why you negged me, or you did it on impulse, but for whatever reason, I don't get why it was that post.

Besides - there are loads of posts to choose from. Why that one?

xx

SorryForBeing
02-04-2007, 09:27 PM
What Dark D3viant is saying is they don't understand why you wanted to neg that post when it had no obvious offense towards you I think.

dark_d3viant
02-04-2007, 09:34 PM
What Dark D3viant is saying is they don't understand why you wanted to neg that post when it had no obvious offense towards you I think.

BINGO!!!! :skull-thu

xx

Tanya
02-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Somedude neg repped my post in the real rape thread and it had no obvoius offense to him. But when i "whined" about it i got shit for it

Just proving a point. and u werent hte only person i neg repped in that thread

Becka
02-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Somedude neg repped my post in the real rape thread and it had no obvoius offense to him. But when i "whined" about it i got shit for it

Well that was extremely mature of you... :rolleyes:

Hmm...Someone 'hurt' me so now I'm going to 'hurt' other people, but not the person who 'hurt' me...God I feel like I'm at work...no wait, I teach high school now so that is a bit low on the maturity level... scratch that...

Deal with it...that there was no obvious offense to him doesn't mean that it didn't offend him, or bother him, or just rub him the wrong way...It just part of being on a board...no big deal...

B.

Tanya
02-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Well that was extremely mature of you... :rolleyes:

Hmm...Someone 'hurt' me so now I'm going to 'hurt' other people, but not the person who 'hurt' me...God I feel like I'm at work...no wait, I teach high school now so that is a bit low on the maturity level... scratch that...

Deal with it...that there was no obvious offense to him doesn't mean that it didn't offend him, or bother him, or just rub him the wrong way...It just part of being on a board...no big deal...

B.

yeah weas pretty childish..i know..But i know that not taking my meds DOES make me go psycho like that. Im not excusing myself, but im sorry but it was the reason i was in a psycho and paranoid and oversensitive mood.

Anyway, you just said yourself its no big deal. So why go on about it?

ChiTownHoney
02-05-2007, 12:02 AM
…On a related note… I got a positive comment I am DEEPLY offended to have on my record. ¡¿HOW DO I TAKE IT OFF?!

You can't pendejo and I tried to pos rep you again but I have to wait.... Bet it feels REALLY NICE, and you know you like it.

Tanya
02-05-2007, 12:30 AM
lol I pos rep people sometimes but dont really look at hte post....

somedude
02-05-2007, 12:50 AM

I negatively repped your post that was a fit over Jasmine saying she felt Huni Heart could understand her story when few really could! You later erased the post, but you also had a fit about it in a certain chatroom. Reason given!

sindyloo
02-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Wow were is a level headed person like GAL4 at a time like this!:skull-win

We all get Neg Reps from time to Time and need to just accept them. Like who gives a big Rats ASS anyway! Just laugh it off time to time and if you do have a Big problem with it Contact any Mod they will help!!:skull-thu

And freaking lay off of Tanya for a bit okay?? PLEASE she does have problems and does take meds like a lot of us here. So give the Girl a break Okay??:skull-lov

Tanya
02-05-2007, 12:55 AM
I thought this was over last week. DD was the one who started the thread and bought it back up

Jasmine
02-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Tanya,
I notice that you speak only of pos repping people. If you want to rant about getting negative rep, then tell it all.

You handed out some neg rep on the real rape thread too. I gave you positive rep and you gave me neg rep afterward. You asked me afterward if I got neg rep on that thread, knowing that you did it. You went to SomeDude and asked him who gave you neg rep to you. He saw that I gave you pos rep and saw that afterward, you gave me negative rep. You had to tell me it was you then. I didn't care about the rep, but I did care that I had hurt someone somehow with my post to that thread. You knew that, we discussed it earlier.

SomeDude knew that I would never retaliate against you. He did it for me. It was his sense of justice.

I know that you tried to make it up using all of your alias identies on here. We talked about it, you apologized. But that is not the point.

The point is that you keep ranting that SD neg rep'd you for no reason. There was a reason and you know it. You elect to try and slander him here, but it only hurts you. The more you do this kind of thing, the less people pay attention to you.

We were friends. I have never done anything to hurt you and have tried to help you.

Tanya
02-05-2007, 01:08 AM
he neg repped me when i complained about someone reporting me to Photobucket. It felt like he was neg repping me just for the hell of it

As for you Jasmine, i may have neg repped you after u pos repped me, but i didnt see that you pos repped me til after i neg repped you

As for me posting under "Ashamed" that time. I was NOT looking for attention or trying to manipulate people. I am sick of you and someone else thinking that. I was NOT looking for attention, i explained to you over and over i only wanted a few certain people to reply. That i just felt like i needed validation, but i didnt carfe about most of the replies i got...

Andering REDDSON
02-05-2007, 01:11 AM
You can't pendejo and I tried to pos rep you again but I have to wait.... Bet it feels REALLY NICE, and you know you like it.Actually, it was your positive comment I wanted to throw out.

Toes
02-05-2007, 01:35 AM
Tanya,

Every time you spout off and treat people on several forums with disrespect, you blame it all on not taking your meds. Every Single Time!!! I've known you now for at least a year if not longer. Grow up!! You need to become responsible for your actions and behavior.

You blew up here on the RB as you're prone to doing, and then carried it onto another forum. Funny how that other forum never had issues with neg repping/karma until you showed up. Then everyone received neg points.

Then you had the nerve to PM half the members privately accusing each of them, of giving you neg points.

It was easy for Tanya to get neg points when she had two alter egos on the site pressing that neg button.

Trouble follows you Tanya. You look for it, you incite it, and you live for it.

The world does not revolve around you. Learn that if you dish it out, its gonna come right back at ya!

Tanya
02-05-2007, 01:41 AM
The world does not revolve around you. Learn that if you dish it out, its gonna come right back at ya!

LOL i dont think the world revolves around me. shrugs. I dont really care what you think anymore..Toes

Louise
02-05-2007, 05:36 AM
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...

dark_d3viant
02-05-2007, 07:18 AM
Ok.. people are still under the idea that I brought this up to complain about neg rep, and despite the title I'm not actually.

I'm also aware adults are prone to some pretty childish behaviour. And I agree with toes, yes people take meds, yes we all have really fucked up problems and yes there always are consequences, but I feel like I'm talking to one of the sad kids at secondary school all over again 'Oh you can't tell me off, I have depression' :rolleyes: whatever it is you do, you have to be responsible for your actions. People will get fucked off with it. Perhaps you should take responsibility sometimes and just walk away before you do things you can't take back?

Thirdly yeah, I'm pretty pissed about it being that post (which I removed after lots of thought, and talking out with hub). I don't know what I'm trying to expect here, (slipknot had it right people=shit).

Plus we should all respect the mods, they after all A: keep the board running B: they are higher than us, despite what you like to think, and C: they're friendly, especially if you're nice to them. Makes sense doesn't it?

bah. fuck it.

Tanya
02-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Ok...Exactly how do you want me to take responsibility for my actions??? I apologised. What else do you want me to do?

Becka
02-05-2007, 08:44 AM
yeah weas pretty childish..i know..But i know that not taking my meds DOES make me go psycho like that. Im not excusing myself, but im sorry but it was the reason i was in a psycho and paranoid and oversensitive mood.

Anyway, you just said yourself its no big deal. So why go on about it?

I was going on about it because I am sick and tired of reading "Oh...I was off my meds..." Guess what, you're a big girl taking your meds is your responsibility. So if you can't remember to do it write a note, get a weekly pill box, do something. Bet you wouldn't forget your BC pills like that.

If you are making a concious decision to not take you meds then you have a bigger problem and need to address it with your doctor because its not health and something needs to be done.

B.

Tanya
02-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Like i said.. WHat should i do to take responsibility? I apologised.. Maybe its best if i leave for a while??? Asking truthfully.

Tanya
02-05-2007, 09:10 AM
sigh..no one had even mentioned this crap since last week until this thread got started..Can we just forget it and move on???

Sternenlied
02-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Oh boy ... it's a shame I couldn't be online last week ... this is hilarious!
Blast, I really use to miss the funny stuff!

What is it that makes this little number called "reputation" so important to so many people? What does is actually mean?
It's nothing else than an indicator for some nebulous popularity. It doesn't indicate how often someone said something meaningful. If I wanted to give negative reputation for every stupid post I read I'd have to give up my job - at least on some days ...
I think it's only fair everyone can see who gave him/her reputation, no matter if it's negative or positive. Maybe the "shooting neg. rep. at people from the shadows"-time is over now. I always signed every single reputation I entered, positive as well as negative. So you want to get back at somebody because he/she said something you didn't like? At least be honest enough to stand up for it!

Really ... this feels like Kindergarten sometimes!

Louise
02-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Good to have you back stern! thought you'd been lost!
:D

Sternenlied
02-05-2007, 09:57 AM
No, don't you worry, Lou! But thanks anyway! :)
I just had to take care of some health business ... :D

menace
02-05-2007, 12:27 PM
@dark_deviant

How do you know you don't like a post unless you read it?

Louise
02-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Can't we all just forget about this little incident and move on?

Please? :D

No use crying over spilt milk.

HEAR HEAR!

Please see my ealier post! Lets all sing instead! Drink. Be Merry...Be pulled into the bushes and thoroughly ravished...

Now, mods LOCK THIS DOWN! Please...pretty please...

Wiz
02-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I expect that the Marshal will be along shortly to respond to both of your wishes :D

sindyloo
02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Lets all freaking relax MAKE lots of POPCORN and do a bunch of Tequila Shooters together and watch the.......

LIFE OF BRIAN:skull-thu :skull-thu

WHILE WE ALL SING ALONG!!:skull-tea :skull-tea :skull-lov

somedude
02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
HEAR HEAR!

Please see my ealier post! Lets all sing instead! Drink. Be Merry...Be pulled into the bushes and thoroughly ravished...

Now, mods LOCK THIS DOWN! Please...pretty please...
*dances through without his pants* Always look on the bright side of life...*grabs Louise and dances off with her* Always look on the bright side of life...da dum da da da de da duh dum:D

kinkyone
02-05-2007, 02:25 PM
:D what a mess :D

innocent
02-05-2007, 02:56 PM
dont know bout the other mods but i am very tempted to lock all threads relating to this toipic if things dont calm down soon.
will watch and wait for now....damn the board was going so well with the awards and all, everyone telling people well done etc..and now this!
i'm a ranter too....i have had my moments but please dont drag it out too long guys...

ChiTownHoney
02-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Actually, it was your positive comment I wanted to throw out.

and I'll say it AGAIN that I will pos rep you anytime I damn well please and you will LIKE it.....

And your PTSD is your OWN shit. I dont know whats its from...but I can assume...maybe you should go back and talk your shit there.

somedude
02-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I like chinese...I like chinese!:D

dark_d3viant
02-05-2007, 04:54 PM
HEAR HEAR!

Heehee, I'm a terrible victim when I'm drunk! :skull-big

xx

dark_d3viant
02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
@dark_deviant

How do you know you don't like a post unless you read it?

You read so far in, then you think 'Hmm.. this sucks' so you wander off and read something else. I wouldn't go as far as to force people to read posts all the way through with a gun to their heads and LIKE IT !:skull-big

anyway, I've had my rant now. And I'm done :) I feel better already.

xx

shysnale
02-05-2007, 05:26 PM
why are you guys so worried about that rep stuff ? it doesn't change anything about tthe way you can use the board right ?

somedude
02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Doesn't change a thing snale! Now everybody sing...Always look on the bright side of life!:D

Tanya
02-05-2007, 05:47 PM
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Sodoman
02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
just give it a day and you'll be able to give rep. hey, I like chinese too. d3viant, I'm sure you'd make a great drunk victim. :D

Andering REDDSON
02-05-2007, 10:57 PM
and I'll say it AGAIN that I will pos rep you anytime I damn well please and you will LIKE it...Someone, please, explaing “positive comment” vs “negative comment” to her for me… Please…
BEFORE MY PTSD STARTS ACTING UP…
…On second thought… Don’t. I’m getting a kick outta this…

Tanya
02-05-2007, 10:59 PM
"bites tongue"

Tanya
02-05-2007, 10:59 PM
"bites tongue"