PDA

View Full Version : Bank Robbery Rapin'

Rogue
03-04-2006, 11:58 PM
I was watching an old episode of the program 'Karen Sisco' the other night, it's Carla Gugino (who was raped by 2 women in 'Jaded') as a cop, and she was one of the hostages in a bank robbery. She just sat there, arms folded, one leg resting on the other. As if there was a protective bubble around her. There's guys with guns, they took her gun, I wished she'd realised she could have been raped senseless. Her father was there too, just put a gun to his head, she'll do whatever you want then. Rape her in front of her dad!

There were a few turn ons, the first one being she's hot. One of them grabbed her arm, and as he frisked her he moved down her hips slowly. When she gave up the gun on her ankle she flashed a bit of leg, I'd have pounced on her right there! Of course she manipulated them and all of a sudden was able to walk around freely.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2677/carlagugino31an.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5912/jaded16bn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

It got me thinking, how many rapes have there been during bank robberies? I can't seem to find any, and the only sex at all was in the famous Stockholm one in 1973, which started the term 'Stockholm Syndrome.' They all spent 131 hours in the vault, and a female hostage allegedly had consensual sex with one of the hostage takers.

I'm not going to rob a bank in my life, but if I did, we were trapped by the cops, and Im about to spend years in jail, I'd sure as hell as rape someone. It's a very controlled situation for it. No chance of being interruped and don't have to worry about being heard. This is a hostage situation, the cops are too busy getting the negotiator and working on tactics. Extra humiliation for her that it's in front of numerous people too.

And for any future bank robbers out there who don't want to become just another statistic, here's a paragraph from an FBI site:

"Some bank robberies may not be captured in the database because of the Hierarchy Rule that limits reporting of only that crime in the incident that is highest in the "hierarchy" of Part I crimes as defined by the UCR Program. Both murder and rape are higher on this ordering of crimes than robbery. Therefore, if a bank robbery included a murder, the only crime entered into the Summary database is the murder. This would also be the case for a rape occurring within the bank robbery incident. Only the rape would be recorded and the bank robbery would be lost information."

Finally, here's chapter 2 of 'Eazy E's Guide to Bank Robbery'

3: Don't Forget To Rape

"As long as you're robbing a bank, you might as well do some raping. After all, there are plenty of customers tied up on the floor, and surely some of them are attractive women. (As we shall see shortly, you should confirm the gender of the potential victim before raping them). So, if your dick is on hard for some reason, go ahead and peep out a bitch.

Don't worry about that security guard, either. That nerd is tied up, and if you remember to use a ball gag or duct tape, should not be saying a word. Anyway, back to the raping.

Untie a ho of your choice so you can start creepin'. Before you rape her, take her to a back room for privacy—in case you can't get it up, you don't want anyone else, (especially that faggot motherfucker Ren), to see that you are as impotent as that pussy-assed bitch, Dr. Dre.

Tell the victim to lie down and unbutton her bra. If you've chosen wisely, she will have some big-ass tits. Before it gets to this point, and certainly before you force your way into her, you should verify that she has female genitalia. This one time, as my mind was going up in her, I saw that my victim was in fact a man! That time I said, "Damn!" and dropped the gun from my hand. Needless to say, that was one faggot I had to hurt."

http://www.thephatphree.com/Features.asp?SectionID=3&StoryID=1153&LayoutType=1

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9173/hostage11ol.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2444/hostage23gs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

menace
03-08-2006, 04:42 PM
You didn't really think this thing through, now did you? You're surrounded with a couple dozen heavily armed, highly trained, trigger-happy cops that shoot first and ask questions at the funeral. You got a few armed, braindead and probably high idiots with you that are quite likely to do something stupid and give the cops an excuse to barge in and blast you away. You got a dozen bitching and whining hostages that might do the same, or worse, pull off some stupid hero-stunt. You certainly don't want anything to disrupt your concentration, cause that could be fatal. And if you can get a hard-on under that much stress, you're the king. (Yeah, I know YOU can :D :D )

strawdog
03-08-2006, 05:09 PM
if your looking at 30 plus yrs in prison id rape every bitch in there lol
i once saw a film bout a bank robbery and this guy makes this hot blond bimbo types undo her blouse n bra and has a gd feel,
i loved it.... :D

Rogue
03-08-2006, 11:42 PM
You didn't really think this thing through, now did you? You're surrounded with a couple dozen heavily armed, highly trained, trigger-happy cops that shoot first and ask questions at the funeral. You got a few armed, braindead and probably high idiots with you that are quite likely to do something stupid and give the cops an excuse to barge in and blast you away. You got a dozen bitching and whining hostages that might do the same, or worse, pull off some stupid hero-stunt. You certainly don't want anything to disrupt your concentration, cause that could be fatal. And if you can get a hard-on under that much stress, you're the king. (Yeah, I know YOU can :D :D )

Haven't you seen the movies? :D They won't shoot unless they have a clear shot, and a hostage isn't at risk. And as long as my goons beat the hell out of any wannabe heroes, the rest should learn from his mistake. They'll want their turn with her too. The stress isn't that bad, make some demands, release a hostage every now and then (men) to buy some time, but if it comes to it I can go to the back room like Eazy E suggests. I can fail at the bank robbin' on purpose (seeing as failing to get away ended the plan anyway), to succeed at the rapin'.

prey4me
03-09-2006, 05:37 AM
Stationairy, mobile, but either way: FUCKED!!

Okay, if you're in a hostage situation, I suppose, go ahead and rape a few. You're going away for a long, long time--or you're going out in a blaze of glory--so you might as well get some pussy to last you for either a few decades, or an eternity in hellfire.

The better programme would be to take the prettiest one(s) hostage and make your escape. This calls for a good, fast, non-descript van. (You make your primary escape in a gray or dark green sedan, then switch to the van 2-4 minutes later.)

Now you can relieve all that stress by fucking your pretty little hostage and dumping her, or by taking her to your lair*and keeping her a while.

*Lair"--lay'er!!--get it??

menace
03-09-2006, 08:19 AM
The movies have nothing to do with real life. You think the cops are gonna stand by and let you do your thing? Hell no.

Now Prey4me had a good idea, however, an even better idea is to get to the airport and do the bitches (you'd be crazy to take only one!) on the plane.

Rogue
03-09-2006, 12:20 PM
I know, the movies comment was a joke. Still, you're sounding even crazier than I am. If they're so trigger happy why the hell would they let us on a plane? If we've gotten away with the money and taken hostages all before the cops even got to the bank, then yeah, that would be the best way, but it's not the situation I'm describing. They'll stand by and let me do my thing if they don't even know I'm doing it. In the back room, she's gagged, no one knows what's happening. And if there's a bank teller uniform, I WILL get it up :D

prey4me
03-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Well, that's why this is all fantasy.

Seriously, if you're going to rape, rape. If you're going to rob, then rob. You try to combine your hobbies, and it's like mixing your drinks. You're asking for trouble!!

What is this, "Dog Day Afternoon--With a Bitch!"....?

HN1
03-10-2006, 09:34 AM
I was watching an old episode of the program 'Karen Sisco' the other night, it's Carla Gugino (who was raped by 2 women in 'Jaded') as a cop, and she was one of the hostages in a bank robbery. She just sat there, arms folded, one leg resting on the other. As if there was a protective bubble around her. There's guys with guns, they took her gun, I wished she'd realised she could have been raped senseless. Her father was there too, just put a gun to his head, she'll do whatever you want then. Rape her in front of her dad!

There were a few turn ons, the first one being she's hot. One of them grabbed her arm, and as he frisked her he moved down her hips slowly. When she gave up the gun on her ankle she flashed a bit of leg, I'd have pounced on her right there! Of course she manipulated them and all of a sudden was able to walk around freely.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2677/carlagugino31an.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5912/jaded16bn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

It got me thinking, how many rapes have there been during bank robberies? I can't seem to find any, and the only sex at all was in the famous Stockholm one in 1973, which started the term 'Stockholm Syndrome.' They all spent 131 hours in the vault, and a female hostage allegedly had consensual sex with one of the hostage takers.

I'm not going to rob a bank in my life, but if I did, we were trapped by the cops, and Im about to spend years in jail, I'd sure as hell as rape someone. It's a very controlled situation for it. No chance of being interruped and don't have to worry about being heard. This is a hostage situation, the cops are too busy getting the negotiator and working on tactics. Extra humiliation for her that it's in front of numerous people too.

And for any future bank robbers out there who don't want to become just another statistic, here's a paragraph from an FBI site:

"Some bank robberies may not be captured in the database because of the Hierarchy Rule that limits reporting of only that crime in the incident that is highest in the "hierarchy" of Part I crimes as defined by the UCR Program. Both murder and rape are higher on this ordering of crimes than robbery. Therefore, if a bank robbery included a murder, the only crime entered into the Summary database is the murder. This would also be the case for a rape occurring within the bank robbery incident. Only the rape would be recorded and the bank robbery would be lost information."

Finally, here's chapter 2 of 'Eazy E's Guide to Bank Robbery'

3: Don't Forget To Rape

"As long as you're robbing a bank, you might as well do some raping. After all, there are plenty of customers tied up on the floor, and surely some of them are attractive women. (As we shall see shortly, you should confirm the gender of the potential victim before raping them). So, if your dick is on hard for some reason, go ahead and peep out a bitch.

Don't worry about that security guard, either. That nerd is tied up, and if you remember to use a ball gag or duct tape, should not be saying a word. Anyway, back to the raping.

Untie a ho of your choice so you can start creepin'. Before you rape her, take her to a back room for privacy—in case you can't get it up, you don't want anyone else, (especially that faggot motherfucker Ren), to see that you are as impotent as that pussy-assed bitch, Dr. Dre.

Tell the victim to lie down and unbutton her bra. If you've chosen wisely, she will have some big-ass tits. Before it gets to this point, and certainly before you force your way into her, you should verify that she has female genitalia. This one time, as my mind was going up in her, I saw that my victim was in fact a man! That time I said, "Damn!" and dropped the gun from my hand. Needless to say, that was one faggot I had to hurt."

http://www.thephatphree.com/Features.asp?SectionID=3&StoryID=1153&LayoutType=1

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9173/hostage11ol.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2444/hostage23gs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sure it would be hot to rape someone, especially in front of their dad, but you're forgetting one thing - the feelings of the victim. would you beat a person up so badly that they were paralysed for the rest of their life (when they hadn't done anything to you)? If no, then why destroy a person's life by raping them. I agree rape is a hot fantasy, but that's all it should be. I mean do you really want to make a person commit suicide, or/and suffer any muber of these things for years or life: flashbacks, vivid nightmares, extreme mental trauma, extreme fear around people who are the same gender as whoever raped him/her, and other extremely bad feelings and mental pain - any or all of which are usually the result of rape (granted not always, and granted some victims may enjoy it, but do you really want to risk causing a person so much pain?)?

Priam
03-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Remember that in a fantasy, noone really gets hurt. They're talking about a hypothetical fantasy situation that harms no one (except, perhaps, for themselves -- but only if you believe amature psychology).

HN1
03-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Remember that in a fantasy, noone really gets hurt. They're talking about a hypothetical fantasy situation that harms no one (except, perhaps, for themselves -- but only if you believe amature psychology).

they get hurt if the fantasy is acted out with unwilling people. rogue seems to be suggesting doing it for real, and that he would do it for real

Rogue
03-11-2006, 10:38 PM
they get hurt if the fantasy is acted out with unwilling people. rogue seems to be suggesting doing it for real, and that he would do it for real

If you read it again you'll see I said I'd never rob a bank in my life, so it doesn't matter what I said I'd do after that. I don't have to indicate whether I'm being serious about suggesting doing it, I'm on a fantasy site, it says so under the title. Besides, there's been far worse stuff written here than this.

menace
03-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Say what?!?!?! :eek:

I sound crazier then you!?

SOUND crazier!? :mad: :mad:

You better write down ten times: "Menace IS crazier then I am" or you're gonna be in real trouble...

:D

prey4me
03-13-2006, 08:31 PM
HN1,

This board isn't quite as politically correct, where every post is either started, ended (or both), with a disclaimer, "Of course, I don't advocate real rape, but...." We're all in agreeement that real-life, real-time rape is harmful, criminal, and also impolite. It's been a few days since you made your two posts. If you're still lurking, poke around, and you'll see that this is all cyber-fantasy. Even when we talk about our insignificant others!

I'm not going to post the link, but I do know of a site where people seriously solicit help for real-life sexual assaults. That doesn't happen here, and if it does, our ever-vigilant and astute moderators attend to the matter with a magic button called, "DELETE."

Now, that said, you ever have a fantasy about being overpowered by middle-aged (un)-civil servant?

Grm
03-14-2006, 06:16 AM
Sometimes it is hard to tell if people's posts are just their fantasies running wild, or if they genuinely have a desire to rape for real. On the board we give people the benifit of the doubt. But heres a warning to those of you that get confused, some years ago in England there was a case of two inmates, who were serving sentences for sex offences, they were taped in their cell planning how after they were released, they would abduct a girl and rape her, they were even bragging how many times they would have sex with her the first day. Now some people might say they were just fantasizing, but the court thought they really intended to carry out their plan, so they both got further time in prison. So anyone still confused?
maleficent
Grm

prey4me
03-14-2006, 10:04 AM
A conspiracy can be defined as any conversation or correspondence to plan a crime, and any over act. An overt act has to be tangible, such as the providing of a weapon, buying a ticket, or surveying ("casing") a prospective crime locale.

In the US, because of 9/11, the legal threshold of "overt act" is pretty low.

Lots of people have gone to jail for conspiracy to murder a spouse on the basis of discussing it with an undercover cop and not much else!

If that case is at all current, Grm, I'd be intrigued to read it. Can you provide a link?

Grm
03-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Sorry Prey, I did have a look but its a few years ago now.

prey4me
03-14-2006, 07:39 PM
If one spouts off, there's no telling where it will end, or with whom.

One of the by-marriage relatives of the Kennedy's committed a murder back in the 1970s'--both he and the victim were teenagers. Sometime in the late 1990s' he spoke about this in a group therapy session when he was going through alcohol rehab--and in another state, too! On the basis of those remarks, he was convicted! There was precious little physical or even circumstantial evidence at the time. It was a rich suburban police department, and not very adept at homicide investigation.

"The walls have ears." An old, but true adage.

HN1
03-15-2006, 01:15 AM
I just want to point out that I do know people sometimes appear to be saying they would rape a person when actually they are just fantasising. But rogue is telling people how to get away with it (yeh like that's gonna happen) and stating that he WOULD do it if he was in such a roibbery situation as previously described. O.K. so he said he'll never rob a bank, but who knows whether that's true?

There may have been worse stuff Rogue, but how many people on here have actually spelled out that they intend to rape someone in a bank if they are ever given the opportunity?

Kinnik
03-15-2006, 01:35 AM
So Im confused now. Are we saying that ALL discussions of fantasies and
responses to discussions of fantasies should start with a "the following statement,
if acted upon in real life is illegal/immoral/unsafe, i am not considering
or advocating it, please consult a doctor if systoms persist" disclaimer?

I know this is customary for stories but I hadn't seen it elsewhere, especially
not in discussions that included highly unlikely situations like a bank robbery/hostage
situation and tons of IF statements like this one.

Use your own judgement, obviusly, but since GRM chimed in I would like
clarification on if this is a rule or if were gonna have to have the same exact
discussion every time:

Poster 1: "Gee, I really like rape"
Poster 2: "What!!! That's awful. Rape is wrong"
Poster 1: "Uh, I know. I was under the impression this
was a fantasy board for people who enjoy talking about rape"
Poster 2: "But you didnt say you like fantasy rape,
you said you like rape, you are a sick and dangerous individual who will bring
the wrath of god/Bush/the police down upon us!"
Poster 1: "Uh, ooookay, allow me to rephrase: I like fantasy rape"
Poster 2: "Well golly, why didnt you say that in the first place"
Poster 1: (No longer in the slightest bit aroused) "Sigh. I wonder whats on TV"

prey4me
03-15-2006, 03:29 AM
Kinnik, valid point: I'm pretty active in RapeClub, but I did get worked over a while back because some of my scenarios and victim choices were too close to reality for some people's comfort. So I disengaged, but a couple of choice threads did draw me back.

HN1, the bank robbery-rape scenario is so far fetched I think--with all respect-- you're a bit on the overly sensitive side here. The odds of anybody here pulling off such a heist are miniscule. Besides, most bank jobs are done by incompetents who just pass a note, take the $$$ from a single till, and flee! Not only that, they're rarely armed!

If there's an alarm bell inside you, tune it to the guy who is new or infrequent here* and tells us he's been charting the daily routine of the girl next door.

Meanwhile, HN1, what are your fantasies?.....Hmmmm....??

*I note you're a bit new here, yourself!

Grm
03-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Thank you Kinnik for that colourful argument. Just a quick clarification;
Grm quote [On the board we give people the benifit of the doubt.]
k?
Grm

NaughtyKty
03-15-2006, 09:35 AM
How does all of this play along with "freedom of speech"?
Luv,
Kitty

Rogue
03-15-2006, 10:15 PM
I just want to point out that I do know people sometimes appear to be saying they would rape a person when actually they are just fantasising. But rogue is telling people how to get away with it (yeh like that's gonna happen) and stating that he WOULD do it if he was in such a roibbery situation as previously described. O.K. so he said he'll never rob a bank, but who knows whether that's true?

There may have been worse stuff Rogue, but how many people on here have actually spelled out that they intend to rape someone in a bank if they are ever given the opportunity?

This whole site is about a crime we will never commit, but liking the fantasy, and I'm the only person here you're afraid could be lying? After such a ridiculous and humorous (intended) post I made, that's remarkable. If you discuss your fantasies like prey4me suggests, I will not give a shit how you word it, say it, describe it, and I'll defend you if anyone does. And that will only change if we move to "rapeforreal.com". :rolleyes:

Grm
03-17-2006, 10:21 PM
How does all of this play along with "freedom of speech"?
Luv,
Kitty
To whom do you address your enquiry Kitty?
puzzled
Grm

NaughtyKty
03-17-2006, 10:59 PM
The post where the two men in jail/prison were prosecuted for a simple conversation. The whole "conspiring to commit a crime" crime kind of interferes with freedom of speech. I mean, I write alot of my stories in first person. If I were a male writing these stories, or better yet, reading them aloud to someone, or even better, telling someone these stories from memory, would I be guilty, if I forgot to say,"This in only a story."?
Luv,
Kitty

prey4me
03-23-2006, 10:48 AM
I think Naughtykitty's question of "freedom of speech" was in regards to my earlier post about a by-marriage Kennedy relation who got convicted of a 25-year-old murder, on the basis of statements made in a group therapy session four states away.

The details: Michael Skakel's aunt was Ethel Skakel Kennedy, wife or Robert F. Kennedy. In the late 1960's a gorgeous teenage named Martha Moxley was murdered in an enclosed ("gated") well-heeled neighborhood in Greenwich Conn. Local police have zero experience with homicides, were reluctant to investigate/interview aggressivelly, and never got a suspect or a case.

In the 1990s, still-a-spoiled-brat Michael is in detox in Maine, and mentions that he killed a girl. His remarks, combined with a bit of loose circumstantial evidence they got in the original investigation, was sufficient for a conviction.

I guess it's like this: the circumstantial evidence was insufficient for a case, and maybe the "confession" alone was, but the two together worked.

This is not a freedom-of-speech issue, but rather the admissability of statements made in the context of therapy. And the courts said they wre valid. So dat's dat!

Getting back to the definition of "conspiracy," I concede it's pretty thin. But if this results in the apprehension and successful prosecution of a terrorist, then I might be more sympathetic. Methinks people want the kind of 1,000% certainty of proof that is portrayed on shows like CSI.

The walls have ears!

menace
03-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Getting back to the definition of "conspiracy," I concede it's pretty thin. But if this results in the apprehension and successful prosecution of a terrorist, then I might be more sympathetic. Methinks people want the kind of 1,000% certainty of proof that is portrayed on shows like CSI.

The walls have ears!

The real question, however, is WHO decides which people are to be considered terrorists?

prey4me
03-24-2006, 05:16 PM
I suppose there is a "threshold" where somebody becomes a "person of interest" and then graduates to "suspect." It's one thing to google "terrorist," "Moslem," and "beliefs," but when you throw in words like "nitroglycerin" and "nitrogen bomb" I'm sure it sends up flags. (I hope so!)

So we google "rape...teenager....pictures...galleries." I guess that could flag somebody's interest. Add in "chloroform" and maybe it's further up the richter scale. Don't know what to make of all this. I'm just thinking out loud.

I don't want cops showing up at my door with a search warrant for my computer. But then, I don't want to be in the subway and blown to pieces or taken out by nerve gas. Given a choice, I'd rather give up my hard drive instead of my life.

We do not live in simple, or safe times.

Kinnik
03-25-2006, 03:54 AM
We do not live in simple, or safe times.

No one ever has.

RisingSun
04-09-2006, 03:14 AM
shes got a rape scene HOT!

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8859/fizgig4carlagugino2np.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

gal4
04-09-2006, 02:38 PM
yeah, I can see a rap group going to rob a bank,and after they done it, go into a rap dance, this is truly a bank robbery rappin'.

hey, they got to have something for that song and dance.

yeah, bank robbers have to eat to, they gotta live.

yeah, sit back here and relax and sip my Green Apple Soda, by Jones Soda Co. while they are rapping and raping.

yeah, drinking, drugging and watching TV.

Rogue
04-09-2006, 08:47 PM
I was thinking more of a hillbilly tune.

Gonna do some rapin'
Gonna do it good
We'll loot the vaults and take their dames
Like all bank robbers should

By the 5th verse, all the hostages have escaped.

userperv
07-24-2010, 05:56 AM
I suggest killing everyone one by one by taking them to the back of the bank. Once there, you kill each one. Once all are dead, you can have your way with the female corpses. This also works in a situation where you are surrounded by police. You can claim the hostages are still alive, switch into their clothing, then release yourself and your accomplices as "hostages" With bluetooth, you can still pretend your in the store talking to the negotiator outside between intervals.
Of course, I would also rig the place to explode as soon as someone barges in, this way evidence of you having been a criminal can be erased. The money is not that much of a problem, you probably took several bank accounts and credit cards with you from the hostages and computer hidden in all your shoes to effectively escape without a paper trail.

SugarT
07-24-2010, 06:43 AM
there have been some really good Japanese porn Bank Robber rape movies...I had one once...classic, made the hostage customers fuck the hot bank staff, the robbers fucked them in turn,, and the leader Raped the Female Bank Manager in the arse and then walked around with her on his cock...rob best acting I have seen in that one..

Lil-Mac
07-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Damn, talk about a necroed thread.

Anyway, I like Prey4Me's idea from what, four years ago, about about robbing the bank and kidnapping the prettiest girl or girls for later. Now... to rob the bank, subdue those inside, kidnap the girls and make a clean get away is going to take some planning and practice.

So I suggest we grab a few of our local dolls; maybe Emmie and Karen and do a few practice sessions until we get it down pat. :D :skull-bee