PDA

View Full Version : Home alone~ (needs one)

SorryForBeing
02-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Since my girlfriend was out for the night, probably hardly working knowing her, I had(decidedly stupidly) decided to watch horror movies, clutching my the couch pillow closer. My nightgown was pretty much my girlfriends longest short so the green cloth barely covered my thigh. At the moment though, my mind was focused mainly on the fact that the killer was right behind her. Shutting my eyes tight as she screamed, only then did I hear the doorbell ring over the loudness of the television.

Lowering the vollume, I let out my breath I hadn't know I was holding. Looking through the peephole, I tried to strain to see who it was," um hey, sorry, I didn't hear the ring. Are you still there?"

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 08:13 PM
After I rang the bell, I went around to the side of the apartment and let myself in through an open window. I had been watching the young lady through the window, if she wanted to see something frighting she was going to get her wish.

SorryForBeing
02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
After finally opening the door slowly, I sighed, annoyed at the likelihood that I was just ding-donged and ditched. Yea, so funny. Sighing, I started heading back, still huffing a bit but calming finally. Walking into the parlor, I noticed a figure and took a few steps back, unsure of whether my vision was right. Was it the movie making my mind play tricks? I didn't question it immediately.

"Wh-why are you here? You.. know there's other people in the house, I'll just get some money and I won't report this..." I tried bluffing and keeping calm though my voice wavered a bit and I knew I was still stepping back.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
I was dressed in a trench coat and had a ski mask over my head. I quickly moved towards her and put one hand over her mouth. Then I brought up my other hand which was carrying a large knife up to her face right below her left eye. "Don't scream and don't move an inch."

SorryForBeing
02-01-2007, 10:36 PM
My eyes widened, almost falling back in surprise, shaking slightly. The knife was so close and I was too afraid to reply. For once, I hoped that she stayed at work longer than usual. Biting my lip, I gave a small nod, though I knew the moment he looked away, my feet would instinctively run.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I took my hand off of her mouth and slowly moved it down her body brushing her breast and grabbing her right wrist. "Slowly turn around."

SorryForBeing
02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Taking a small step back I noticed the hold on my wrist and tried to respond calmly," I.. the money's over behind you though..."

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 11:11 PM
I pulled hard on her wrist and pulled back the knife, she spun around and now was facing away from me. I shoved her against the wall and put my knife next her face. "I'm not interested in your money."

SorryForBeing
02-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Feeling stupid for assuming, I heard myself muffle something of a whimper as I hit the wall, but blushed lightly realizing my outfit. I really didn't want to die but... no way would I let this just happen. Using my free arm, I tried to grip his wrist holding the knife, twisting it back, hoping to make him drop it. At least then I wouldn't need to worry for my life, but before I knew it, I was ducking down, hand still in his grip but trying to catch him off balance.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 11:41 PM
I was surprised at her action, most of my victims don't fight so hard with a knife next to their face. I wrestled her to the ground and was able to get my knee firmly in her back. I pushed down on her with the knee and once again brought my knife firmly against her neck. I shouted, "Any more and I will cut your pretty little face." The I reached my free hand into my trench coat and grabbed the hand cuffs.

SorryForBeing
02-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Making a small pained noise, I grit my teeth at the pain of his knee digging into my back. Despite what he said, it would be hard to move anyways, but still I was frozen in place, shivering a bit. With the blade against my neck, my voice felt too weak to make a sound, wondering what was going to happen next through the silence.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
I cuffed both of her hands behind her back and then stood up. I looked down on her helpless body wondering what it looks like underneath her night gown. Next, I lifted her up so that she was on her knees facing me. I pulled on her hair so she was looking me in the face. "Tell me your name."

SorryForBeing
02-02-2007, 01:41 AM
I felt dread wash over me as the click of the cuffs were heard and tested the strength of them. Struggling against them a bit, I was caught offguard when he pulled me onto my knees, straining to straighten my head, glaring at him. "You don't need to know my name to continue," I surprised myself at the venom in my voice. There was no way I'd let him see me scared anymore than he has.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 10:18 AM
The anger pulsed in my veins as I heard her defy me. I pulled harder on her hair and said, "If thats the way you want it then I'll just call you Bitch and treat you like one." I then proceeded to drag her to the nearest bedroom.

SorryForBeing
02-02-2007, 04:12 PM
At the hard pull back of my hair, I gripped his wrist, trying to pull it off, even more paniced when we headed towards the bedroom. I cried out a bit at the pain of him dragging me by the hair. "Let.. go, I swear my-!" I paused midway not wanting to mention anything about my girlfriend and just grit my teeth, struggling to pull away when we entered the room.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 04:39 PM
I threw her down onto the bed if she wanted it rough then that's what she was going to get. I took off my coat and let it fall to the ground and started to unbutton my pants. "Bitch, were going to have some fun tonight."

SorryForBeing
02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Backing up away from him, I looked around for anything to keep him away. As my beck reached the headboard, I noticed my cell. It wasn't that far but I probably couldn't dial even one let alone three numbers by the time he saw.

"You're going to regret this. I'm not going yo let this happen.." I tried to keep my tone steady even though it wavered as my I continued to search for something, deciding to try and roll off the bed while he was busy undoing his pants and run for the bathroom connected to the room.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 05:37 PM
As I was taking my undoing my pants she rolled off the bed and headed for the bath room, lucky for me she tripped trying to run with her hands cuffed behind her back. I jumped on her and slapped her hard accross the face. I forced her back into a kneeling position and took out my knife again and put it next to her pretty face. "Listen Bitch I have all night to play if thats what you want."

SorryForBeing
02-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Keeping my eyes shut tight, I felt the sting from his slap, struggling to pull my hands free, not one to let someone hit me without retaliation. I couldn't pull them free but just averted my eyes, not replying. I was torn between letting him finish fast and dealing with the shame or possibly making it worse. "..."

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 05:49 PM
While she was still kneeling in front of me I took the knife and tore her nightgown off of her revealing her beautiful breasts. "I'm only going to ask this once, do you want it rough or gentle. If you don't answer then I'll take that as wanting it rough"

SorryForBeing
02-02-2007, 06:06 PM
As I felt myself revealed, color rose and I tried to turn, not wanting to be so exposed, still edging away on my knees," n-neither!" I hadn't noticed at first how sharp my voice was. I knew the answer wouldn't help but no way I'd choose any of the given choices.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 06:19 PM
"Have it your way bitch." I grabbed her and bent her across the edge of the bed. I ripped her panties off with a single pull revealing her backside. I put my legs between her and spread them out as far as I could. I took the hand with the knife and put it next to her face and with the other I took out my erract cock. "Your going to remember this for a long time bitch"

SorryForBeing
02-02-2007, 09:50 PM
I gasped at the sudden movement, trying to keep them shut in turn, feeling helpless as he was too strong currently. I shut my eyes tight, readying myself, feeling the familiar tingling sensation at my eyes. "Stop this..." I tried to plead, struggling to try and pull my hands free futily.

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 12:06 AM
With a single strong thrust my cock entered her ass. I began to pump my cock inside her as she screamed in pain. Again I asked "What is your name bitch", when I didn't get an answer I thrust harder, I would continue until I got an answer.

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 02:44 PM
I screamed, tryig hard to hold it in but it was really the first time I've experienced anything with a guy, having only been with my girlfriend. It made me feel like I was being split and I could barely even make out his words, while screaming for him to stop. I could feel the tears form from it and at the same time, I felt a bit ashamed as it felt a tiny bit good after each wave of pain.

Finally figuring out his words, I tried hard to ignore him but as each time got quicker and harder, I clenched my eyes shut," St-stop! It's Harley!!" I wasn't sure if it came out right and realized I could have lied but everything made it hard to think let alone form words.

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 02:51 PM
I smiled when I heard her call out her name, it would now only be a matter of time before I had total control over her and her body. I stopped and layed her on the bed lieing on her back. "Hello Harley, see things don't have to be so rough if you cooperate." I got into bed besider her and started to play with her nipples.

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 03:00 PM
As he laid me back, I have to admit I was surprised by the sudden change. Blush rising, I was still tired from the last... activity and I really didn't feel like getting hit again. Still, I turned to my side slightly, feeling slightly wet. It was embarassing and I wanted this all to just end. It was like some sort of twisted dream. "It'd... be even less rough if you.. just fucking.. leave." I knew that was probably not the best answer, but I was still angry at the bastard for thinking he had the right to do this.

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 03:39 PM
I pinched her nipple hard in anger when I heard her reply. "Sure Harley I'll leave.....after you make me cum".

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Biting my lip at the pain, I replied," well.. you better not expect.. me to do.. anything.. the best you'll get is.. the replies you've been getting..." I nodded determined, knowing he'd get caught if he stayed all night.

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
With that comment I lifted her legs straight in the air, one on each side of my shoulders and forced my thick cock into her vagina. I played with breasts as I started to pump inside of her.

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Body tensing when he moved, I tried my best to hold in any response, feeling the cuffs tear at my wrists, trying to pull free. The pain seemed worse than last time, but I didn't have time to ponder this, tears forming and this time even trailing down my cheek. Without any preparation or anything to make it easier, I felt like sandpaper was ripping at me from the inside, stretching and forcing. Before I knew it I was screaming at him to stop again, panting between each thrust, voice failing.

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I continued to pump with long hard strokes. "Harley beg me to cum inside you and I'll make this quick."

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 04:50 PM
I felt myself try to shake my head, but my mind was telling me that making it last longer would just make it worse. Still I wasn't one to beg and I felt ashamed for even thinking it. Gritting my teeth hard, I mumbled," please." I hoped it'd be enough since my pride was important and it was already ruined by now.

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 05:00 PM
"Please What, Harley", I said as I continued my hard strokes inside of her and roughly grabbed her breasts.

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Flinching, I felt my resolve break and turned my face away and replied," please..." I grit my teeth and continued," cum..."

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 05:19 PM
"Please cum where?, Harley", I said as I continued to thrust myself deep inside of her.

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 05:31 PM
I clenched my still-cuffed fists and lowered my voice slightly," inside me... ok." I just wanted this over now as I glared at the ceiling, flinching at eash constant thrust, my yelps at the pain lessening slightly as I felt myself be used. It felt like I'd already been torn a bit but I wasn't sure anymore, the pain covering my whole body. I shut my eyes, pretending this wasn't happening, waiting for him to finally be satisfied.

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 05:42 PM
The pressure building up inside me was intense, I was about to cum when I heard the magic words. I yelled "Yes" and with one final violent thrust I exploded inside of her. I lowered her legs and lay flat on her body, catching my breath. "Oh God, Harley you were great." I then kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "Harley, just ask to suck on my thick cock and I'll be leaving."

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Feeling him cum, I gasped at the feeling, panting with him and surprised as he was on me. Unable to move, I was surprised by what he said and nearly blanched, moving to shake my head, still catching my breath. The whisper made me shiver and I tensed. My voice was quiet too, tired," no.. please.. no.. I won't..."

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 06:03 PM
As I was laying on her I noticed the picture of Harley with her arms around an attractive women. As I looked around the room it clicked, the girl in the picture was much more than just a friend and she slept in this very bed. I put my lips next to her ear and whispered, "Okay Harley, I'll just wait for your lover to come home."

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Eyes widening, I bucked against him, glaring," don't you dare!" I just bit my lip and sighed a bit," ..." Why did there have to be a picture in here..?

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Eyes widening, I bucked against him, glaring," don't you dare!" I just bit my lip and sighed a bit," ..." Why did there have to be a picture in here..?

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 10:27 PM
"Yes I dare, in fact I'm looking forward to it, maybe she'll be a bit more cooperative. I think I'll just tie you up and wait for her. That is unless you'd like to start playing nicer, Harley"

SorryForBeing
02-03-2007, 10:35 PM
"No!" I shook my head and looked down sighing," .. fine... but you... better leave after..."

Intheshadows
02-03-2007, 10:55 PM
"Now that's my girl Harley, we have a deal. But let me warn you the first time you fail to follow my instructions I'll tie your ass up and wait for your pretty little lover girl."

I move Harley to the floor and put her in a kneeling position.

"Now lets get started, beg me to suck my thick cock."

SorryForBeing
02-04-2007, 01:24 AM
I lowered my eyes and nod, responding in monotone," please let me... suck your.. thick cock." I pretty much say the exact words, not really planning anything, just wanting him gone before she came back.

Intheshadows
02-04-2007, 12:56 PM
My cock got hard just listening to her ask for it. I said, "Open wide, Harley" as I put my cock into her mouth. I kept my arms at my side, she was going to have to do all of the work. "Come on Harley, the better you are the quicker this will be."

SorryForBeing
02-04-2007, 01:20 PM
I almost choked on it and already guessed he was going to say that. My tongue circled his member, pulling away and covering it again. I wanted this over before I she came home. Swirling my tongue some more, I throated the edge, having to pull away a bit to not choke. I continued these over.

Intheshadows
02-04-2007, 02:38 PM
"Oh, Harley, Yes, Yes, now that's my girl. Here comes, you'd better swallow. Ahhh" I shot my load into her mouth, it was the best blow job I'd ever gotten.

SorryForBeing
02-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Almost coughing it up, I pulled away, gritting my teeth and forcing it down. Keeping my gaze down, I wait for him to finally leave. I wanted to puke it all up and pretend nothing ever happened. But I felt dirty, and ashamed for letting him do it.

Intheshadows
02-04-2007, 03:37 PM
"Ok Harley I'll be leaving now. But let me warn you, if you go to the cops and I'll know if you do, I'm coming back. But I won't be coming for you, I'll be coming for your sweat girl friend. I'll enjoy fucking her." I get my key out to uncuff Harley, but I hesitate. "Oh, one last thing, I want a goodbye kiss and a thank-you. I want you to kiss me just like you kiss your girlfriend. If you do I'm gone and you'll never see me again. Don't forget the thank-you for a nice date."

SorryForBeing
02-04-2007, 05:07 PM
I almost sighed in relief at his first sentence, tensing at the next few, wanting to cuss him out but biting my tongue. Getting onto my feet I knew this would be far worse than any of the other things I had been forced to do. Looking down, I paused, not wanting to continue. Shutting my eyes tight, I pretended it wasn't him and leaned in, pressing my lips to his. I hesitantly went to deepen it but couldn't, hoping he'd just accept it as I returned my gaze to the ground.

Remembering the second part, I held my breath and spoke calmly," thank you.. for the.. date.."

Intheshadows
02-04-2007, 05:41 PM
I completely enjoyed the kiss, what a great evening. I uncuff Haley and before I walk out of the room I tell her, "Your welcome, it was great for me too." I then leave her apartment out the front door. As I leave I see her girlfriend walking up. Too bad I think, damn she's a fox.