PDA

View Full Version : My 18th Birthday party.

summer1983
02-01-2007, 05:46 PM
It was my 18th birthday and I was having a big party in my local club with all my friends and family there. Even this guy I really liked was going to be there. I was having such a good time dancing and drinking that I became tired so I decided to get a breath of fresh air and there was this really cute gorgeous guy standing there.

He smiled at me and I smiled at him. He asked me if I had a smoke I said I don’t smoke he said that was good. Then he walked over to where I was and grabbed me by my hair and started kissing me I tried to scream but he pulled out a knife and said if I dared scream he would cut my throat open with his knife. This terrified me so I didn’t scream. He started to feel up my dress. He cut one strap with his knife then pulled my dress down to reveal my bra and panties . He then cut the straps off my bra then cut the middle piece and discarded it and started licking my breasts and biting them.

I begged for him to stop but he just told me to shut the fuck up and continued with what he was doing. He then cut my panties from me and started touching my pussy. He fingered me then he moved down to lick at it diving his tongue in and out of my hole. He even bite my clit in which I cried out as it hurt but this seemed to make him worse. He then undid his trousers and told me to suck on his cock. I looked down and saw how erect he was. I kneel in front of him and take him into my mouth and began to suck. I had no idea what I was doing as I have never done this to a guy before. He starts moving my head back and forth plunging his member down my throat choking me then suddenly he pulls out and shoves me to the ground and enters my pussy.

He starts plunging himself deep inside me so that it hurts. His thrusts getting harder and more painful by the minute all I can do is close my eyes and wait for him to finish. When he finally does he cums inside me the first thought inside my head is ‘what if he has made me pregnant?’ He pulls out before anymore cum explodes into me and explodes some more on to my breasts and my face which makes me wanna be sick then he laughs at me calls me a slut and wishes me a happy birthday before getting up doing up his trousers then leaving, leaving me there lying on the ground naked and crying.

There you go my first ever rape story probably not good for my first but at least I gave it a try.

innocent
02-04-2007, 01:56 PM
good effort summer.
the way its typed makes it a little hard to read as a mass of script.
maybe space it out a bit more with paragraghs....
it can vbe a bit offputting after a drink or two to read such a block of text.
hope you dont mind the input
keep them coming tho!

fl_male
02-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Nice story Summer... Lets hear more...

Andering REDDSON
02-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Ok for a first time outta the gate…