PDA

View Full Version : Arrgghh ventventvent!

Feisty
02-01-2007, 03:45 PM
X

kinkyone
02-01-2007, 03:54 PM
.... hehe .... how thoughtless of him :D

ego
02-01-2007, 04:22 PM
I guess between painting and football, boyfriends will always prefer football.

Sodoman
02-01-2007, 05:32 PM
hey Feisty, congrats on the little one. Yeah you think he'd help since you are preg. Although if you chose to paint during football then you did make a slight err in judgement, lol.

If there is still work to be done, I would suggest doing it this saturday instead of sunday. Since the SuperBowl is on sunday. Unless ego meant UK football?

gal4
02-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Tell you what, would love to have him paint me, while he got me bound to a chair, threaten me with saying, One more word, one more word, and I will stuff this paint brush down your throat.

Please, please, and I will lick your toes. But remember to take a bath first.

Thanks.

Andering REDDSON
02-01-2007, 10:52 PM
What an asshole.

ego
02-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Unless ego meant UK football?
I mean what americans call 'soccer', as it is much more popular in Europe.
But to be honest, any word you put (basketball,fishing, pc gamming, swimming, hunting, snorkeling etc.) will have the same output against painting!:D
Perhaps Feisty has to trick him: "Honey, do you want we play paintball on Sunday?" :D :D

dark_d3viant
02-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I usually threaten him with divorce when he's being an ass, but not being married wouldn't help that.. I'd also threaten to cut the tv/PS2/HIS computer lead/s off :D 'NO TV UNTIL YOU'VE PAINTED!!' LOL

I'm a real bitch when it comes to relationship stuff :skull-big - which is probably why he flogs me so hard when he gets the chance :skull-lov

xx

my dark side
02-04-2007, 02:00 AM
That sucks hun, Wish i could help you come up with wome great ideas on how to het him to help but in honesty i went through similar but i couldnt fix it and so i left him - not my suggestion to help the situation. But i am here to listen and do what i can to help you out. Dont like it when partners dont work at things.

Sorry all, is just a touchy subject for me. I just thought i would let you know i am here if you wanna talk.Sometimes a stranger lending a hand isnt always a bad thing.

innocent
02-04-2007, 11:06 AM
one suggestion...tho the room you are painting may make this a little odd.
put down plenty of paint cloths set up the cd player and put on a dinky little pair of denim shorts and crop top plus wonder bra...a few well placed paint smears on you and entice him in there. then withold favours until the jobs finished..then he can!

Jasmine
02-25-2007, 01:47 AM
Oh I think you should shop while he watches football. I spend about a $100 per hour of football!

ControlPhreak
02-25-2007, 02:52 AM
Tell him a rape friendly pervert thinks he should examine his priorities. I' sure he's a perfectly nice guy but this is a somewhat douche bag manouver... If that doesn't do it, threaten to tell his mom just how poorly he treats her unborn grandchild, it'll be painted in a few hours regardless of their relationship :)

-CP

Andering REDDSON
02-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Just call him an asshole, and “start” doing it yourself.
If that doesn’t shame him into it, NOTHING will, and that’s good enough for a divorce.
And he’s STILL an asshole.

NightStalker73au
02-26-2007, 08:10 AM
Congrats on the little one.

the guy is a total and utter asshole...