PDA

View Full Version : In the Safety of her Home (One male)

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 05:06 PM
Rosheen sat on her bed, her laptop over her knees as she idly put the finishing touches on an essay. The thin girl was dressed only in a white b-cup bra and a pair of pink pyjama bottoms, and her brown hair was held back in a ponytail. She was alone in her house tonight, but she had foolishly neglected to lock the back door, and her faithful dog was away with her parents.

After a while she finished the essay, put the laptop to one side and stretched out across the bed, wriggling her toes as she watched the ceiling and contemplated taking a shower.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 05:31 PM
All I could think about was how he had used and taken advantage of me. I had worked for him for ten years and he just let me go. I was ashamed to tell my family. I knew that he would be gone for the weekend, I would have my revenege. I decided to enter through the back door, and to my surprise it was left open. This might be easier than I thought. I put on my ski mask and slowly walked up the stairs.

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 05:35 PM
Afer a few minutes, Rosheen made up her mind and got up to take a shower. Pushing herself off of her bed, the young woman pulled her droopin pyjama bottoms back up over her pale cheeks, and walked out of her room and onto the darkness of the landing. Not botheirng to close the bathroom door, she entered and started the water running befor she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 05:46 PM
As I entered her bedroom I could hear her in the bathroom taking a shower. I thought of the water pulsing against her thin naked body, her hands touching her small breasts, her arms, and her legs. I decided to wait for her to finish, but I lit a small candle in the bedroom curious if she would notice. I hid in the closet but I could still see into the room.

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 05:51 PM
After a few minutes in the shower, Rosheen turned it off and climbed out, her naked, slender body covered in a thin layer of moisture that glistened in the lights of the bathroom. Grabbing a towel, she walked back into her room, rubbing it over her torso and legs. Entering her room, Rosheen spotted a small candle lit on the bedside table. She occaisionally lit them to read by, liking the wavering light they produced, and guessed that in this case she must have done it and forgotten.

She bent over the candle, holding back her hair before blowing it out and starting to dry her hair with the towel, facing away from the closet.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 06:03 PM
I continued to watch from the closet. I saw Rosheen walk into the room, with her body wet and naked. I had never experienced something so young and delicate, this would be a night to remember. She noticed the candle, but only blew it out. As she dryed her hair with the towel I could see her rear, it was shaped so perfect. I decided to watch a bit longer and I had noticed a long black dress in her closet, I imagined how she would look all dressed up.

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 06:07 PM
Rosheen continued to dry her hair with the towel, swaying her slim hips as she rubbed the last of the moisture out of her hair. After she ha done drying her hair, she started to rub at her body before she had another idea. Closing the curtains, the brunette set up her laptop and attatched the web camera, before putting on some dance music. Activating the camera and setting it to record, she began dancing around to the music, still naked and glistening with moisture.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 06:21 PM
I could hardly believe my eyes, the little tart was filming herself dance. My cock was so hard, I wanted to rush right into the room a ravage her, but for now I would enjoy the show. Then I smiled as I thought about her recording, it would be very useful later. I removed my mask.

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Still dancing seductively to the music, Rosheen began running her hands down her hips and up over her small, pert breasts, before turning her back to the camera and playing with her ass cheeks, spreading them and squeezing them for the enjoyment of whoever might watch the video. At that point, she thought that no-one would.

Still enjoying the mok exhibitionism of her dance, she began seductively crouching down and spreading her legs, turning this way and that whilst delivering small slaps to her bottom, accompanied by small giggles.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh my god. That was all I could take, it was time to say hello. I open the closet door and Rosheen looked up at me startled. "Hello Rosheen"

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 06:33 PM
Startled, Rosheen gave out a shriek of terror as she collapsed backwards against her bed, her hands clamping over her small tits and squeezing between her slim thighs to cover herself. Who was this stranger, and how long had he been watching her? Rosheen nearly threw up as she realised that he had probably been watching her entire dance, the dance that she had never meat anyone to see...

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 06:39 PM
I ran towards her as she was lying helplessly on her bed. I was quickly on top of her, I place one hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming and the other around her throat. "Calm down. Just relax. Everythings is going to fine. Don't fight. Calm down."

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Rosheen could barely find the strength to get her hands underneath the man and feebly try to push his body away from her own. She helplessly kicked her legs against him, her wet thighs smacking against his as she tried to slide away from him.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 01:09 PM
She was putting up a good fight and it was getting me even more excited. I slapped her hard across her face and put my knee in her stomach. "Stop fighting me, it doesn't have to be this way."

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Thesmack across her face brought stars to Rosheen's eyes, and the knee in her stomach made her double over on the bed. Tears springing to her eyes, she rolled over on the covers and curled up, bringing her knees up against her petite breasts. Whimpering softly, she refused to reply to the man's statement.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 01:27 PM
I stood up and hovered over her curled up body, she looked so delicate and pure. I reached into my backpack and took out the first rope. I looped one end to the bedpost, tightened it and then grabbed her wrist. "Don't fight me."

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Something in the man's tone made Rosheen comply, her wrist going limp as he grabbed it and looped the rope around it. The girl still remained curled up, though, only her round, firm ass visible.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 01:41 PM
"Now that's better Rosheen, this doesn't have to be difficult." I went around to the other side of the bed and tied her left wrist to the other bedpost. She was now laying on her back with her arms above her body, her legs were still curled up tight. I kneeled on the bed beside her. She was so young and beautiful. I put my hand on her curled up leg and started to gently rub it.

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Rosheen's arms were now spread wide, but she kept her knees up against her breasts with an effort as she sobbed gently and pointlessly. Who was this man? Why was he doing this to her?

As he began to carress her leg, Rosheen let out a yelp and kicked feebly, turning away from him as far as the bonds would allow.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 01:52 PM
As she turned away and exposed her rear to me I became even more excited. I put my hand in her still damp hair and began to run my fingers through it. I thought now was a good time for an introduction, she won't be telling anyone, not if she didn't want that nice little film sent all over the internet. "Rosheen, my name is Kevin, I used to work for you Daddy, that is before he screwed me over good. Now its my turn to do some screwing to his pretty girl."

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Rosheen sobbed harder as the man began to run his hands through her drying hair. She barely heard what he said, so intent was she on what he was doing to her body.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 01:57 PM
I force my hand under her knees and put it on top of her tiny left breast. As I rubbed it I started to kiss her right arm near her shoulder, then I started to kiss the left side of her face moveing towards her lips.

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Rosheen cried out as the man's hand forced its way under her leg and began to attack her breast, and her tears welled up even harder as he started to kiss her. She was tied, now, and there was no point fighting back unless she just wanted to enrage him. Right now, he seemed very collected.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 02:23 PM
I kissed her softly on her lips and moved my hand to her right breast and began to rub it as well. I then got off the bed and moved to the side towards her curled up legs. I grabbed both of her ankles and pulled her legs down so she was laying straight. Still holding her ankles I said, "Rosheen listen carefully."

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 02:28 PM
And the the man was kissing her on the lips and mauling both of her young, pert tits. The stranger had got furhter now than any male had got with Rosheen, and it made her want to gag that he was doing it by force.

As he pulled her ankles down, despite the resistance offered by her slim, pale thighs, Rosheen's pink and nearly hairless womanhood was exposed to him fully. She shrieked out loud, trying to pull her legs back before they, too, were tied.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 02:34 PM
She continued to resist so I was forced to tie her legs to the bottom bed posts. Her legs were spread wide, her small innocent body infront of me for the taking. "Rosheen I'm only going to give you this offer once. You can cooperate and things will go gently or you can continue to resist and it will be very rough. Either way this is going to happen, I am going to have intercourse with you."

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 02:39 PM
At the man's words, Rosheen burst into fresh fits of uncontrolled sobbing. Her breasts, her pussy and her legs were on display to this man that had her tied to a bed, and now he was telling her that he was going to rape her. She should have seen it coming, but the shock had left no room in her mind for what could happen in the future.

But ho could she resist? Her hands and feet were tied, firmly and without much room for comfort or escape. There was nothing that she could do, now. She just wanted it to be over.

"I... I'll co-operate..." she whimpered to him.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I untied her legs and got into the bed beside her and started moving my hands across her body. I started with her stomach and the moved to her legs lightly brushing against her pussy as I moved them across. Then I began to lightly kiss her breasts and then her neck.

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Rosheen tried to pull away from the man feebly as he climbed into bed next to her. She felt his lips on her young breasts, kissing and licking the nipples until they traitorously hardened from his touch. She cried a little as his had brushed her pussy, trying to close her legs against him.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 03:00 PM
"Rosheen relax. Spread your legs. Now"

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Rosheen relented, slowly and tenderly spreading her slim legs to the man and crying all the harder for doing it to herself.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 03:11 PM
As she spread her legs and opened herself to me my dick became hard as a rock. Her lucious body underneath me for the taking. However, I didn't want to rush this, I had plenty of time and wanted to enjoy myself. I gentle put my hand over her pussy and started to rub her clint with my fingers. I looked in her eyes to watch her expression.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 03:11 PM
As she spread her legs and opened herself to me my dick became hard as a rock. Her lucious body underneath me for the taking. However, I didn't want to rush this, I had plenty of time and wanted to enjoy myself. I gentle put my hand over her pussy and started to rub her clint with my fingers. I looked in her eyes to watch her expression.

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Rosheen was horrified as the man's hand ran over her pussy. Was he trying to pleasure her? The girl was forced to bite her lip to keep from moaning, and to try to ignore the pleasure that the man was inflicting on her pure, unblemished body.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I watched her bite her lip but her eyes gave her away. I knew that her body was betraying so started to rub her clit a bit faster and I took my other hand a begain the gently play with her eract nipples.

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Rosheen cried soflty and arched her back as the man started pleasuring her small, pert nipples whilst he fingered her pussy. The horror of what he was making her do to herself was almost too much to bear.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 03:23 PM
I continued for a few more minutes until I felt her body quiver underneath my hand. I got up and again moved to the foot of the bed. "Rosheen spread your legs wider."

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Rosheen complied, not wanting to make this any more painful for herself. She spread her pale, slender thighs as far apart as they wold go, her hands limp in the binding ropes.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 03:29 PM
I watched her spread her delicate legs as wide as she could. I knew that she was ready for me. I unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. I took out my rigid cock and it was pointing straight at its target. I looked in her eyes for a reaction.

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Rosheen tightly closed her eyes and pushed her head back, biting her lip to distract from the oncoming pain.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 03:39 PM
I climbed into the bed and kneeled between her legs. My hard cock was less than an inch away from her pussy. Her body was so beautiful, young, and pure and it was about to me mine. I lightly slapped her face so she would open her eyes. "Rosheen ask me to enter you."

Cute_Abbie
02-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Rosheen opened her eyes with a whimper, but she couldn't bring herself to look down at the man who was doing this to her. Neither could she force the lie that he desired out of her mouth.

"P-please..." she cried, softly.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 12:49 PM
I gently inserted the head of my thick cock into her vagina, it was so tight and firm. I started to pump my cock lightly into her and placed my left hand onto her left breast, touching her eract nipple.

Cute_Abbie
02-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Rosheen was unable to control herself, and she let out a scream as the man's penis parted the lips of her flower, but it degenerated into wails and sobs as he began to thrust into her. His large cock painfully stretched out her pussy, causing her body to instinctively tense up in the throes of her violation.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Gradually my cock started to go deeper and deeper into her delicate body as I slowly pumped it into her. I started to kiss her breasts and stroke her hair. The pleasure was intense and I wanted to make it last.

Cute_Abbie
02-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Rosheen wailed aloud as the man began thrusting deeper and deeper into her, with faster and rougher motions. She tried to relax her pussy, to put her attention on something else as he straddled her and licked at her young, pert breasts, but she couldn't. She was trapped inside her own head.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Finally I was all the way inside of her, I was now starting to pump faster and harder. The pressure started to build inside my cock. I continued to touch her breasts and roughly forced my lips on hers.

Cute_Abbie
02-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Rosheen's body was beginning to give in to the man's advances, sweat slicking her breasts and thighs as her stretched pussy moistened from the pleasure that he was forcing on her. As he kissed her on the lips, she couldn't even find the strength to close her mouth, as it hung open in pain.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 01:40 PM
As she relaxed her body I slowed my pumping to a nice even rythum, the pressure in my cock was intense but I wanted this to last longer. I kissed her upper lip and stroked her breasts. She was giving me no resistance, I place my tongue inside her mouth and gently touched hers.

Cute_Abbie
02-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Her body jerking in pain from every even thrust, it was all Rosheen could do not to fall unconscious. However, when the man's kissing became more intimate than before, she pulled her head back and clamped her teeth shut to block him out. Somehow that seemed so much worse than him fondling her pale breasts or touching her ass. Although, small mercy, he hadn't done much of the latter.

Intheshadows
02-02-2007, 01:52 PM
As she pulled her head back my pumping intesified. As I felt the pressure about to explode inside my cock I place my body completly over her tender body. I grabbed her ass and with one final thrust I exploded inside of her. "Oh God. Yes. Rosheen. Yes". I lay on her body breathing heavy my cock still inside of her but starting to get less rigid.

Cute_Abbie
02-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Rosheen sobbed in pain and despair as the man finally finished with her, shooting his load into her tight, pink pussy. His hands were on her ass, now, gently massaging her cheeks as his cock lay dormant inside of her. His own body as crushing her tender frame beneath it, but that was nothing compared to the knowledge that she could be pregnant with his child at that moment.