PDA

View Full Version : Stranded

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 03:10 PM
Day 13- Diary Entry

We will bury Mrs. Jackson later this afternoon, she passed away last night from infection. That leaves only five remaining surviors, myself, my sister Karen, my parents, and Tom. I'm still worried about my father, he still is very weak and has a fever.

We have now given up hope of a quick rescue and are working on building more permanate shelters. Tom has taken charge and I don't know what we would do without him. My mother doesn't like him, says he flirts too much with me and my sister, says he's old enough to be our father. I like him, my mom is just parinoid.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Day 40 Diary Entry

My Dad is feeling better these days but still can't walk, my Mom fears that the paralisys will be permanent. I still feel that once we are rescued and get him to a Doctor everything will be okay.

Mom and Tom are argueing quite a bit, he says that we need to spend most of our time gathering food and continueing to work on our shelter but she wants to spend our time lighting signal fires and trying to spot ships or planes.

My sophomore year of college was to start next week, looks like that's not going to happen. I wonder if my boyfriend has started to date anyone else.

I'm going to take a swim with Karen in a few minutes, its the only fun thing to do around here. Mom doesn't want us to swim alone, she says she's afraid of sharks but I think she's worried about Tom being alone with us. She has it in for him, but he's just a nice guy. With her being such a bitch, who else is he going to spend his time with other than me and Karen.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I can't stand that bitch Lisa, she acts like shes my wife and this Island is her house. I feel sorry for John the poor bastard, he can't even walk to get away from her nagging. I built him a crude wheel chair so he can have some mobility with somebody pushing. However, the worst thing about being stuck on this Island is have to be around those incredibly hot young girls and not being able to find anyone my age to fuck. I spent my free time trying to get steal a look at one of the girls changeing or taking a bath.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Day 73 Diary Entry

My mom has made Tom move out of the shelter, she told him to find another part of the Island to live. She caught him jerking off, watching me and Karen bathing in the water. I know its sick, but he's a guy after all its just natural. I don't know what we are going to do without him, he was getting us most of our food. Mom says we'll manage fine without him, I just don't know.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 03:47 PM
DAY 100 Journal Entry

I'm going to sneak out and go to Tom's shelter on the other side of the beach tonight. We need help, there's not enough food. Also, I miss him, he was fun to talk to. Karen says I shouldn't, that Mom's right the he's a pervert. I told her not to say a word.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Kristal has been visiting me every night for the past week. We talk for a while and when she leaves I give her a few supplies. I found a bottle of scotch in the wreckadge today and thought that we'd have a little party tonight. I'm not going to rape the girl but maybe if she gets a little drunk she'll loosen up.

"Hi, Tom", Kristal said as she came into my hut. She was 5' 5" inches tall, long straight black hair, large d cup breasts, green eyes, and a great ass. "I've got a special surprise for you tonight.", I told her. "Whats that Tom, I can't wait?", she replied. I took out the bottle of scotch and gave it her to drink, she took a big drink and handed it back to me, I took a small one.

An hour later she was really drunk and I decided to make my move. I leaned over and started to give her a sweet kiss on her lips. At first she didn't resist but then she pushed me away and told me to stop. Later she was laying in my hut asleep, her beast moving up and down. I couldn't help myself as I untied her bikni top and exposed her lucious breasts. My dick was getting so hard, I started to fondle them and her nipples became erract.

Next I kissed those lucious breast and she didn't ever react. I can't do this I told myself but nature was taking its course. I started to lift her buttoms up so I could take a look at her pussy hair. It was pure black but not too thick so I could see her lips. "Stooopp!!!!!", Susan screamed and preceeded to hit me with a big stick. "The next time you touch one of my daughters I sware I'll kill you.", She said. She woke up Kristal and they left the tent. I heard her say to her, "Thank God Karen told me where you snuck off to, he would have raped you."

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Day 108 Diary Entry

I don't remember much about last night, I had too much to drink. Mother has be lecturing me all day long. She calls Tom "the rapist" and tells me never to go see him again. She warns me that we have no birth control on this Island and the last thing we need is a baby.

It was my fault, I shouldn't have drinken so much and led him on with that short kiss. I mean who can blame the guy I am pretty hot.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm pissed at that Susan, and fuck does my back hurt. I should go over to their camp right now and teach her who the fucking man around here is. The bitch needs a good lay, I know her husband can't give it to her.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Diary Entry Day 144

We are starving, Dad is getting very sick, we need help and some food. I told Mom that I should go over and see Tom that he'd help us. She said no way are we asking 'The rapist' for help. She'd rather see us starve. I'm going to sneak out tonight.

"Where do you think you are going young lady.", my Mom said. "Mom I'm an adult and can do what I want.", I replied. "Kristal, if you go there, you know whats going to happen. Do you want to get pregnant?", She said. "No but we have no other option.", I told her. "I'll go.", She replied.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 04:45 PM
Susan Preston was 42 years old, 5' 8" tall, black hair, DD cup, a fomer want a be actress she married money when she couldn't achieve fame. The time on the Island had been good for her figure, she had lost some weight and was looking quite attractive. I was quite surprised when she can into my tent smileing.

"Hello Susan, what can I do for your highness?", I asked. "Tom we need your help. Carl and the girls are starving, we need food and supplies.", she asked. "Susan I'd love to help you but I'm a little upset with you, the way you interupted me and Kristol.", I said. "I'm sorry but you had it coming, she is less than half your age.", She said. "I tell you what, your husband was such a big capitalist that I will honor him. I will sell some food and supplies.", I replied. "Okay, we have some money back at our hut, how much do you need.", She said. I got a good laugh out of that one. "Susan moeny isn't worth anything out here, I was thinking something more practical.", I said. "What exactly to you want?", She said. "Well Susan, I would pay quite a bit for night with one of your daughters and even more for both.", I said. "Fuck You.", she said. "Good bye Susan", I said. "Wait. Wait. You can have me, but only a blow job.", She said. "Fine. But I don't want you to say a word, just listen to my instructions.", I said. "Okay, lets get this over with", She said.

"Get on you knees bitch.", I said. She complied. I pulled down my shorts and took out my dick. "Make it hard. Bitch." She start to lick it and it grew stiff and long. "Take it in your mouth, now. Good. All the way. Good", I commanded her. I grabbed the back of her hair and push my dick down her throat. When I was finished I told her to swallow.

"Here you go Susan this should be fair compensation.", I told her. "What? This is just enough food for one person for one day.", She said. 'It was only a blow job and your not quite as good looking as you once thoght you were." She could have killed me with her glare. "Come back tommorow and well work out a nice deal for a good fuck. Or better yet send one of you hot daughters and you'll have enough food for a month. Now leave."

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Day 145 Diary Entry.

Mom brought back some food, but not very much. I told her to let me go, Tom would listen to me we were friends. She said no, that she was going back tonight and that he promised her more food.

I had been waiting for Susan all day, finally I would get some action. She came wearing a blue coverup. "Hello, bitch I see you've come to get some more. Don't say a word or you won't get a thing. I'm your master and your my slave. Nod if you understand." She nodded. "Remove your clothing now." She stripped naked. "Get on all fours and bark for me, like a good bitch." She barked. I moved to her rear and took out my hard dick. I jammed it into her pussy from behind and fucked her hard. She remained silent the whole time except for the occasional grunt. "Roll over Susan. Good. Spread you legs for me. Good." I fucked her again. "Stand up and bend over. Good." Next I fucked her in her asshole, this time I got a reaction.

When I was finished I had her lick off my dick and then get dressed. I gave her enough food for four people for one day. "What. Thats still not enough for what I just did", She said. "What do you think this is a super market? Sell your daughters to me the price will be much higher.", I told her. "No. They are too innocent for you perversion."

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Diary Entry Day 165

Mom has been going to see Tom almost every day, she looks worn out but won't tell me what has been happening. He gives her one days worth of food, which is very nice of him. I miss him. I wonder if my boyfriend is fucking another girl right now. We had been saving ourselves for marrige, but now that I'm gone is he still waiting.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Diary Entry Day 180

Mom said she was very tired that I would have to go to Tom's camp tonight. She said that he would give me a lot of food. She said it was okay if I drank a little with him that I needed some fun and that he was really not too bad of a guy. I asked Karen if she would come with me and help carry the food, she said yes but told me to keep it quite. She said just today Mom told her to never go to Tom's camp. That's very odd in light of what see said to me, the sun must be getting to her.

Intheshadows
01-31-2007, 06:59 PM
The deal I had made with Susan was that I could have Krystal. She asked me to get her drunk so that it would be easier for her, I agreed. You can imagine my surprise when I saw Krystal walking with her twin Karen. I deal was a deal, this time their would be no interuptions.

"Hello Girls. Great to see you both, I missed our talks Krystal.", I said. Krystal said, " I brought Karen to help carry the supplies." I answered , "Very good. But first there is a place I want to take you. Follow me." In case Susan decided to come and bust things up I wanted to be elsewhere. The girls followed me to a secluded stream.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Although they were twins they were not identical, Karen was quite a bit smaller than Krystal and seemed more delicate. "Sit down girls and have a drink of this." I said as I handed them a bottle of whiskey. Krystal took a big dring and handed it to Karen but she refused to drink any. She said, "Listen Tom we need to get back to our camp with the supplies and we shouldn't be drinking any of that." I replied, "I've been very lonely by myself at this camp and I'd appreciate if you girls would just relax and keep me company." Krystal took the bottle and took another drink and said, "Give the guy a break Karen he's just looking to have some fun. Its not like we couldn't use some fun ourselves. Tom your not going to try anything funny with us, right?". I answered, "Of course not, nothing is going to happen to you Krystal that you don't want." She took another drink and said, "See Karen your overacting, here take a drink." Karen took a drink and coughed as it went down her throat. She then said, "I don't like this one bit I'm heading back." She then started to leave the stream but was walking in the wrong direction.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Although they were twins they were not identical, Karen was quite a bit smaller than Krystal and seemed more delicate. "Sit down girls and have a drink of this." I said as I handed them a bottle of whiskey. Krystal took a big dring and handed it to Karen but she refused to drink any. She said, "Listen Tom we need to get back to our camp with the supplies and we shouldn't be drinking any of that." I replied, "I've been very lonely by myself at this camp and I'd appreciate if you girls would just relax and keep me company." Krystal took the bottle and took another drink and said, "Give the guy a break Karen he's just looking to have some fun. Its not like we couldn't use some fun ourselves. Tom your not going to try anything funny with us, right?". I answered, "Of course not, nothing is going to happen to you Krystal that you don't want." She took another drink and said, "See Karen your overacting, here take a drink." Karen took a drink and coughed as it went down her throat. She then said, "I don't like this one bit I'm heading back." She then started to leave the stream but was walking in the wrong direction.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 08:39 PM
After a few minutes, I said, "Krystal, Karen is heading off in the wrong direction I'd better go after her." Krystal got up and started to come after me but tripped and stumbled, she had already dranken too much. "Just wait her Krystal, you can keep partying, I'll be back in a little while." I then started walking towards Karen carrying a rope.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 08:42 PM
I caught up to her after about twenty minutes, she was actually walking my way, I hid behind a tree and waited. The moment she walked by the tree I grabbed her from behind, violently tackleing her. I wasn't sure why but I desired to take her forcibly and was hoping for a struggle.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 09:03 PM
"No. Stop. Get off me", Karen screamed. She tried to hit and kick me but that only got me more excited, soon she was face down in the dirt and I had her arms tied behind her back. She was wearing a t-shirt and a short skirt, no bra, and green panties. I lifted her skirt up and ripped her panties to reveal her small white butt. She still continued to struggle and move around and was screaming at the top of her lungs. I was about to give he something to really scream about. I picked her up, she was so light it was almost effortless, and place her face down on on a large rock. I spread her legs by puting mine inside of hers and force in them out. I quickle pulled down my shorts and took out my rigid thick cock. In one great thrust I put it in her asshole. "AHHHHHHHHHH. NOOOOOO. STOPPP.", she screamed. I pumped my cock into her as hard as I could. I wasn't sure why I had so much anger for her, maybe it was that I was falling in Love with Krystal and she was getting in my way, maybe she reminded me of an ex-girlfriend, or maybe I was pissed at being isolated on this fucking Island.

She continued to scream in pain until I was finished. I threw her on the ground and ripped open her t-shirt and sucked on her small tits. She had now stopped struggleing and was silent. I lifted her small legs and held them above her as I entered her vagaina. She was silent as I continued to pump her until I was finished.

I told her to go back to her camp and not to return unless she wanted some more of me. If you do as your told I will provide your camp with supplies everyday, and oh by the way Krystal isn't coming back with you she'll be staying with me.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 09:08 PM
When I got back to my campsite Krystal was passed out on the ground, that was fine by me, I was spent and needed some rest. I would lay her in my bed and would take her in the morning. After I layed her down to rest I started to remove her clothing, I pulled off her blue jeans to reveal her pink panties. I pulled them off and exposed her lucious black pussy. Then I unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her large breasts. I pulled the blanket over her body and curled up naked next to as she lie unconsious.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 09:16 PM
I slept like a baby but quickly woke up when I felt her russleing. I was ready. I started to caress her breast, she was still half asleep and started to moan. I then moved my hand slowley towards her pussy and put my finger on her clit and started to rub it. She was moaning load and her body was enjoying the pleasure. Her orgasim woke her up and she was frieghtened and unaware of what was going on. I held her tight I told her everything was going to be alright. I told her not to fight and she wouldn't get hurt. She was too startled and frightened to protest or fight. I rolled her on her back and layed on top of her, my erract cock laying on her stomach. I grabbed her thighs a pulled her legs apart and then took my cock and inserted it inside her. She lightly said, "No. Please Stop" but put up no real struggle. I slowly pumped my hips until I was all the way inside of her. I fucked her slowly with deep thrusts. I screamed "Yes", when I finally came inside of her. Then I lay on her body for what seemed like and hour holding her tight.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Diary Entry Day 365

We've been on the Island for a year now and I've been living with Tom for six monthes. He treats me nice but expects sex every day, I give it to him he's a good provider. Tom lets me visit my family and bring them food but I'm required to return before dark. Karen hasn't spoken in six monthes I'm not sure what happened when she wondered off in the jungle but it must have been horific.

Intheshadows
02-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Day 370

I was looking forward to my evening with Krystal when the fisherman spotted me in the lagoon and waved hello. I waved back as I always did every Saturday when he would come by.

THE END

ishkara
08-27-2007, 07:21 AM
ha ha ha

as ive said many a time before i really like how your mind works i look forward to reading more of your stories

they make my hand creep down......