PDA

View Full Version : Alone in the Darkness (One Rapist)

Cute_Abbie
01-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Becky was walking back to her home after a particularly late revision session for her biology exam. The autumn sun had already set, and she had decided to take a shortcut through the backstreets of her town in an attempt to get home before her curfew set in. She was wearing a lime-green tube top, which she stopped to adjust every few minutes, and a black miniskirt with footless tights underneath. Her brown hair hung to her shoulders in a bunch of ringlets.

She was quite a busty girl for her age, and she made a point of emphasising it with the clothes she wore. Despite this exhibitionism, though, she was a virgin, and although that was rather common for girls her age, she wasn't even contemplating sex at that moment of her life.

Walking along a darkened alley, Becky suddenly realised that she couldn't hear the traffic of the main street any longer, or indeed any noise that might come from human activity. The last lamppost was also quite a way behind her, and there weren't even any windows nearby with lights on.

Feeling suddenly vulnerable, she began walking faster, the wind whipping at her skirt.

goodboy
01-31-2007, 09:43 AM
I was strolling down the lonely street, when I spotted this girl coming. Good, I thought! Here comes some fun! I quickly took cover behind a bush and waited for my prey.

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 12:16 PM
Not seeing the man iding behind the bush, Becky continued to walk quickly down the dark street, her eyes darting back and forth to try and ick ut any signs of movement. Her pace was a bit too brisk, though, and after stumbling on a small hole in the paving she was forced to stop for a few seconds to push her breasts back down underher tube-top.

Little did she know that she had just passed the bush that the man was hiding behind.

goodboy
01-31-2007, 12:56 PM
I suddenly came out of the bush, and stood facing her!
"Hello sweetie! Lovely evening, what?"

Cute_Abbie
01-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Becky shrieked a little at the man's sudden appearance, and took an inadvertant step back. Her breathing was ragged, but she replied nonetheless.

"Sorry... You scared me..." she gasped out.

goodboy
01-31-2007, 10:32 PM
"No need to be scared. We shall be close." I smile at her look.
"You seem to be alone. What's your name, dear?"

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Becky seemed to find something suspicious about this man, but she was far too polite to do anything about it at that moment. Altough what did he mean by "We shall be close?"

"I'm... I'm Becky," she greeted him.

goodboy
02-01-2007, 01:53 PM
"Ah! I am Koda. Pleased to meet you."
I stretch out my hand.

Cute_Abbie
02-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Becky took the hand with a false smile. "Koda," she murmured. "That's an interesting name." The wind was starting to move her skirt again, and she was forced to press it down in front as a particularly strong updraught threatened to reveal her underwear.

goodboy
02-01-2007, 11:26 PM
"Ah! By the way, Becky, did you know you are pretty?"
I sound very innocent.

Cute_Abbie
02-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Becky smiled at the compliment, tucking a stray hair behind her ear as she lowered her eyes to hide her blush. Her suspicion of the man was melting away, to be replaced by an odd comfort at his presence.

goodboy
02-02-2007, 01:02 PM
"It seems you will go far. I live nearby. Would you mind coming in for a warm refreshing drink?"
I know the answer. She will say yes. She has been won over.

Cute_Abbie
02-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Despite knowing that arriving home any later than this would hardly make things easier for her, Becky hardly wanted to arrive back right now. Going inside somewhere for a drink to warm her up seemed like a good idea.

"Okay, sure," she replied, offering the man her hand.

goodboy
02-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Good. That's a job well done.
I put my arms aroudn her and start leading her home.
"So let us know each other a bit more. How old are you?"

Cute_Abbie
02-13-2007, 07:48 AM
"Eighteen," replied Becky, glad for the man's warm arms wrapping around her and protecting her from the cold. She almost instinctively went to pull her tube top up and hide her exposed cleavage, but decided against it. This guy was obviously trustworthy, after all.

goodboy
02-13-2007, 11:32 AM
"Ah. I am eighteen too. What do you study?"
Keep her talking ...

Cute_Abbie
05-30-2007, 07:04 PM
(Sorry about being away for so long. I'd like to continue this, if you don't mind.)

Becky's suspicion had completely melted away, now, to be replaced by her normal bubbly, talkative demeanour. "I'm studying French, Drama and English Literature at the moment. I prefer Drama of course, even though its probably the most work I get, but I like the other two as well."

She shivered slightly, the cold night air suddenly getting to her.

goodboy
05-31-2007, 03:52 AM
Almost there ...
"Ah I see. I study maths, but am interested in Drama and literature too. What are your hobbies then?"
I feel her shivering, and hold her tighter. I rub her arm soothingly.
"We'll soon be there ...", I whisper into her ears.

Cute_Abbie
05-31-2007, 08:49 AM
"Well, for me theatre isn't just a hobby, I also perform in a group outside of school, and I go to a lot of plays as well," she replied, enjoying the attention. She continued to chatter, but couldn't help but be slightly apprehensive of the man's familiarity. "I also like hanging out with my friends, y'know... regular things." Surreptitiously glancing at Koda, she quickly moved her left hand to tug on her tube top and hide her growing cleavage.

goodboy
06-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Oh no she grows suspicious. We are home though, I take my arm away, to show my indifference to her body, and move to the door.

Unlocking it, I let her in. Following in after her, I close the door. A glance at her eyes tells me her suspicion has blown over.

"Would you like a warm bath now, Becky, while I brew up some strong coffee?" I put on my charming smile. No girl in the world can refuse this.

Cute_Abbie
06-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Despite her prior suspicions, her coldness and the stranger's charming ways were enough to coax her into taking his friendly offer.

"Okay," she murmured in reply. "But don't make the coffee too strong for me, it's a school night." She glanced around, looking for the bathroom.

goodboy
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Now is the tough part.
"You look very tired. Do you want me to give you the bath instead?"
I look at your eyes, which have shot up. I have worked on my eyes for long, and I know they are now gleaming with a magical kind light. The suspicions and uncertainties in your eyes soon change into one of relief and dependence. That's it!

Cute_Abbie
06-23-2007, 12:44 PM
"Oh, that's very kind, but..." Becky bit her lip, considering whether or not to take the man up on his offer. He seemed nice enough, but despite her dress sense she could be very self-conscious with her body.

"I think I'll be fine. But I'll leave the door unlocked in case I need your help."

goodboy
07-29-2007, 04:31 AM
I am a bit disappointed, but even having the door unlocked is something. I smile. "Okay, I'll make the coffee then." I withdaw.

Cute_Abbie
08-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Becky smiled at him and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She hesitated over the lock, before deciding to leave it open. He knew she was in here, after all, so he wouldn't be wandering in unannounced.

Turning away from the door, she pulled her tube top over her head to reveal her pale round breasts. Then she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over her knees, her white cotton panties and black tights now all that covered her. She walked over to the bath and turned the taps on. Steam then began to fill the room, and the sound of the water thundering into the tub blocked out all the noise.

goodboy
08-09-2007, 12:53 AM
As I hurriedly prepare some coffee, my impatient mind is filled with thoughts of Becky stripping. Oh how I wish I were in there with her ...

AWDracer
08-22-2007, 03:54 AM
Three quick knocks could be heard from the kitchen where the coffee was ready.

Who would answer that door?

Outside awaits a very pleased figure...

Cute_Abbie
09-06-2007, 06:15 PM
As the tub filled with hot water, Becky bent over to push down the black tights that clung to her thighs, removing them and placing the on the pile of her clothes that she had already made. Her panties were soon to follow them, as she unashamedly exposed her cute butt and hairless pussy to the empty room, unaware that soon it would not be so...

goodboy
09-16-2007, 02:37 AM
I finished making the coffee. Time for some baby-face acting now!

I walked into the bathroom with the two coffee cups as if it is the very natural things to do. You have just walked out of the tub to get the soap, and seeing me you first look horrified. But a look at my face again restores your faith somewhat. I being between you and the soap, you get confused and just stand there, your hand instinctively moving to cover your crotch.

My eyes widen with astonishment (the hours of practice before the mirror coming in handy). "My, becky, you have a stunning body."

You just blush and keep standing, muttering "Th-thanks". Your hand moves away, giving me a better view. I see the conflict between flattery and self-consciousness going on within you.

Cute_Abbie
09-16-2007, 11:02 AM
He waslked into the room just as Becky was getting out of the bath for the soap, causing her to squeak in worry. Her hands quickly moved to cover the wet curves of her breasts and thighs. As Koda complimented her body, though, she found herself exposing herself to him in response to his flattery.

"Thanks..." he murmured, looking down and subtly pushing her chest out in pride. "But would you mind waiting until I've finished before we drink?"

goodboy
09-16-2007, 03:07 PM
"No problem. But since too long a delay will cause the coffee to get cold, let me help you with the soap."
As I set aside the coffee and take the soap, I see the previous doubts completely absent from your eyes, in their place being a light of dependence.

Cute_Abbie
09-17-2007, 12:12 PM
"Okay..." murmured the young girl, her eyes still downcast as she stepped back into the bath and settled her pale, nude form back into the warm waters. She was starting to feel self-sconscious again, and placed her hands over her round breasts as she sat there.

goodboy
09-17-2007, 12:17 PM
I settle down on a stool beside you. I start applying the soap gently on your back. I feel you responding to my soft warm touch.

"Started feeling a bit refreshed now becky?"

Cute_Abbie
09-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Becky nodded in reply, now suddenly shy because the man was touching her body. Although when he had looke at her before it hadn't been weird, it was mainly because he hadn't seemed to find it odd. What if he was now going to touch her breasts and legs as well, as if there was nothing weird about it?

goodboy
09-18-2007, 02:55 PM
I finish applying the soap to your back. I now reach around to your breasts. I feel you hesitate briefly before removing your hands. I keep rubbing your back with one hand, while with the other I soap your smooth round breasts with soft sensuous strokes. I feel the you are starting to enjoy it, and soon you close your eyes in pleasure.

Cute_Abbie
09-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Becky shivered slightly as she removed her hands from her breasts, allowing Koda to reach around in front of her and begin to soap up her pale, young tits. As he sensuously caressed and squeezed her soft skin, though, an odd feeling came over her. The man seemed to be enjoying the act more than he was letting on. Becky wondered if she hadn't been too easily led by the man's intentions, but didn't say anything or try to stop him.

goodboy
09-19-2007, 11:31 PM
When I finish with your breasts and move down to your belly, you are already somewhat aroused, with your nipples erect and stiff. I slowly spread the lather over your belly, and move my hands between your legs. A moan escapes your lips.

Cute_Abbie
10-07-2007, 01:37 PM
The man's hands slowly and sensuously rubbed and stroked at Becky's young tits, causing her mild embarrassment as her pink nipples hardened under his fingers. He seemed to take this as a cue, pushign his hand dow between the young woman's pale thighs. In anxiety, she brought them together with a squeal.

goodboy
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
"Hey, what are you shy of, Becky? Go on, spread 'em, let me apply the soap properly."
After a moments' hesitation, you obey. As I keep rubbing the soap on your clit lovingly, you continue moaning. You are now almost fully under my control.