PDA

View Full Version : The Prison

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 02:27 PM
The young officer walked into my office and handed me a folder, "Here you go sir, here's the information on the batch of prisoners that they are flying in today."

"Thank you, Officer Shall, let me know when they have arrived.", I told him. "Yes. Sir.", he responded and left my office.

I opened the folder to see what they were sending me today:

Prisoner: 342941
Name: Susan White
Description: White, 5' 10", Blonde Hair, Medium Build.
Crime against the state: Sedition and Treason
Sentence: 40 Years
Information Wanted: Names of any contacts that are working in the media against the state.

Prisoner: 231984
Name: Kristen Jordan
Description: Black, 5' 8", Straight Black Hair, Thin Athletic Build
Crime against the state: Treason, leader of the young african student organization protesting against the state.
Sentance: 20 Years
Information Wanted: Names of fellow student leaders that were working with her orgainization

Prisoner: 588432
Name: Judith Davenport
Description: White, 5' 7", Brunet Hair, Thin Build
Crime against the state: Treason, her husband was a major finacial contributor to the resistance.
Sentance:25 Years
Information Wanted: Names of other financial contributors.

Prisoner: 1943239
Name: Kri Adja
Description: Indian, 5' 1", Black Hair, Thin Build
Crime against the state: Computer Hacking
Sentance:7 Years
Information Wanted: We want her to hack into the resistance computers to gain information.

Prisoner: 599924
Name: Marie Faust
Description: White, 5'5", Blonde Hair, Thin Athletic build
Crime against the state:Treason
Sentance:25 Years
Information Wanted: The location of her husband, a top leader in the resistance.

Holy crap. I new Marie, she was our neighbor years ago before the war. She was good friends with my wife Lori, I never new David her husband had joined the resistance. She was so cute, I had always lusted after her but never tried anything beyond simple flirting. This would be a difficult assingment, I considered her a friend but I had a job to do.

TO BE CONTINUED

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 02:54 PM
I couldn't beleive this night mare was happening to me, I missed my girls and my husband so much. David told me I had nothing to worry about when he joined the freedom cause, that he would just be behind a desk not in the field, that girls and myself would not be put into any danger.

Everything was happeing so fast, the secret police breaking into our house, my arrest, my sham trial, and aboard this flight. They would not even tell me where they were taking me, the male guards would just get this evil snicker and tell me that I find out soon enough, I'm so scared. It looks like there are four other women prisoners on this flight, I don't know any of them but I recognize one women shes was a broadcaster for NBC news.

"Excuse me sir, the plane has arrived, we are bring in the prisoners to the debriefing room now. Are we following the usual procedures?", Officer Shall asked me.

The usual procedure was to bring in the prisoners, humilate them as a group, debrief them individually, hold them in a cell together, take out the first prisoner and be especially rough with her and then return her to the cell, then take them out one by one, they would then be returned to solitary cells. Interegations would continue until the necessary information was acquired and confirmed, they would then be shipped out to a regular prison and a new group would be flown in.

"Yes officer Shall, but I will not be handleing the intitial group encounter, I will have a certain leverage with one of the prisoner if she thinks I'm on her side. You will handle it for me.", I told him

"Yes Sir. It will be my pleasure.", Shall told me.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 03:30 PM
They marched us into the a large room and had us stand shoulder to shoulder. There was a guard standing behind each one of use and three other guards were standing in the front, all of the guards were men, this gave me the creeps.

The tall guard begain to speak, "Listen up prisoners, I'm officer Shall and this is your orientation to the hotel as we like to call it. The guards behind you will be taking off your gags, I dont want to here one word out of you."

The guard behind me remove my gag, as he was removing it he let hand brush up against my right breast, I new he had done it on purpose. I wanted to turn around and slug him but new it would not be a good idea.

"I demand to make a call to my lawyer!, I have rights, I will sue each on of, ahhhh", Junith said before the guards start to beat her with a batton. "Stop, stop, please, stop, I'll be quite.", She added.

Shall begain to speak again, "Ladies this is no joke, you will do as commanded, you will speak when told to, you will eat when told to, you will shower when told to, and you will tell us what we want to know."

I will never betray David, no matter what they do to me.

"Ladies remove your clothes....all of them, do it now", Shall yelled.

I watched them undress on the close circuit t.v., this was by far the best looking group of women to come into the prison. This would be great fun for myself and the guards.

I focused on Marie, one hand trying to cover her tiny breasts and the other covering her pussy. I knew what would happen next.

"Very good ladies, and very nice. Now put your hands at your sides and stand up straight so we can get a good look at you.", Shall said.

I complied. The three guards walked by each of us slowly, learing at our naked bodies. As short fat guard walked past me, he rubbed his batton next to my vagaina, I wanted to cry but I won't give them the pleasure.

Shall begain to speak again, "Now ladies I want you to bend over, the officer behind you will need to make sure you havn't smuggled any contriband into the prison."

I bent over and clenched my teeth as I heard the rubber glove go on his hand. I heard a scream for the Indian girl as he place his fingers in my ass and pussy checking around for something hidden.

"Look Shall!, look what I found in this one. A cell phone.", the guard behind the broadcaster said.

"Excellent job, private Dokes, you'll get a nice bonus for finding that. Ms. White that will cost you. Tie her up and give her ten lashes.", Shall commanded.

I watched as the guards tied up Susan White with the ceiling ropes and begain to whip her back. She screamed as the belt struck her back, the next time she screamed I would be much closer.

I couldn't beleive what the were doing to her, as I saw her whipped I was now more resolute that what David was doing was right and I had to protect him.

"Ladies into the shower. Wash yourselves off good, we'll be watching to make sure you are cleaning every spot on your body.", Shall commanded.

The four of us marched into the shower as the dragged the broadcaster away, hopefully to see a docotor. As I showed I could see the two younger girls crying as the guards leared at them. I hated my next thought. I was glad they were with us, they were so beautiful that I was sure if these guards were going to rape anyone it would be these two beautiful young things.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 04:06 PM
We were given a towel to dry off, and a short blue prison dress, white panities, and a cheap white bra to wear. We were all led into a small prison cell with a single toilet. The guards outside the cell would glare at us as we got on the toilet to pee, it was disgusting. We didn't say much to one anther we were all in shock, I did try to comfort the India girl, as she wept, she told me her name was Kri. She was so embarassed not even her boyfriend had ever seen her naked.

After an hour they brought in the broadcaster that had been beaten, she just seemed to be okay. "Those bastards will not get away with this, I will get information out on this prison and it will help the resistance. They may have found the cell phone but I have other ways.", She said.

I watched and listened into the cell through the closed circuit t.v., I made a note about Ms. White on my pad. Now that they were all here it was time to select who would be brought out first. It would not be a fun day for that lady. I picked up the phone, "Shall bring me Miss Jordan and meet me in interogation room 3."

The guards opened the door and took the young black girl out, I new they would go for one of the young beautiful girls. God I felt sorry for what might happen to her.

I stared at her as they brought her into the room. She looked like a godess, reminded me of a Tyra Banks, normally I don't touch the first prisoner but I would have to make an exception today.

"Sit down Kristen.", I told her in a firm voice. "I need to know all of the other student leaders that working with your organization. I need their names, the college they attend, and the name of their organization. I need you to write it down on the paper."

She replied, "I don't know any other names, I've already told the police that, I organized the rallies on my own, that's the truth."

They never tell me what I want to know the first time I ask.

"Stand her up!" The guards took both arms and stood her up. "Rip off her dress!". She screamed as they tore it off. "He bra too." She yelled no as they ripped her bra off revealing her large beautiful breasts. "Gag her." The guards did as ordered. "Put her on the table on her back and attached arm shackels."

My dick was so hard, there would not be any foreplay with this one, besides we had a lot of guards waiting for a turn we needed to get it going. I went over and ripped her panties off, revealing her pussy. She tried to scream but the gag muffled her sounds. I positioned her towards the end of the table so I could fuck her standing up. I pulled down my pants and boxers and took out my hard dick. "Here you go Kristen, I hope you enjoy this as much as I will." I shoved my dick inside her as hard as I could, it we pure please as I put it in and out of her, in and out, in and out. There was total fear in her eyes as I fucked her, finally I had my orgasim inside of her. "Next."

Every guard had a turn fucking her, some more than once, tweleve guards in all. She was fucked in every hole in her body and held up fairly well the entire time, her body was built for fucking. She was then cleaned up a bit a brought back to cell to tell the other Women what happened to her.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 04:34 PM
When they brought her back into the cell we wanted to know what they had done to her, but she just kinda stared at the wall and mumbled to herself. I knew it had to be horrible by listening to her screams in the night, between her screams and Kri's crying none of us caught any sleep. In the morning Kristen was ready to talk.

"They raped me, every one of those bastards raped me. There must have been twenty of them and they all took turns raping me. They raped me in my vagaina, in my ass, and forced me to suck their cocks and swallow. They wanted to know names of associated and I didn't tell them at first, then they wouldn't even listen when I wanted to talk. I don't think they really cared about the information it was an excuse to rape me and rape me again. Tell them what they want to know, maybe they won't do this to you.", Kristen told us.

I thought again to myself that they will just want to fuck the young girls and will probably leave me alone, they have much better bodies then mine. I need to think up a lie I can tell them so the won't hurt me.

I watched Kristen tell the other girls what had happened to her, they would be much more cooperative now. It was like a old record repeating itself, I had done this so many time all with the same results. Now it was time to decided whom I wanted to talk with next. I finished my breakfast and picked up the phone, "Shall bring me

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I waited in great anticipation as I waited for the girls to bring the girl into the room. Despite my deep disire to talk with Marie, I had been lusting for her all last night. When the guards brought her into the room she was shaking in fear, when she looked at me she started to pee on the floor.

"It's okay Kri, everythings going to be okay as long as you help us.", I told her. She didn't say a word back, she just starred at the table.

"Bring the lap top and put it in front of her." The guard placed the computer as I had asked.

"Now Kri, I need you to hack into the resistances mainframe, once their I need you to download their database."

She finally looked up. God she was so tiny, pretty, and innocent.

"I don't know the password, it would take me hours to write an algorithm to get in there."

"Very well I will give you three hours, then I shall return and I'd better have the information."

I left the room and asked for our computer expert to monitor her progress, I wanted to know when she had hacked in but before she started the download. We could handle the download ourselves and we didn't want her to be able to tip off the resistance in any way.

I walked into the room, 'Hello Kri, your time is up." She looked up startled, "I've broken in and I'm going to start the download, I've done what you've asked."

"Yes you have but your time is up, you had a time limit.", I told her. She replied, "It was only two and half hours, I had more time, I will finish the job in time.", She said.

"Guards you may leave, I won't need any help with this one." They left. "Stand up Kri." She stood up but started to cry.

I went around her and stroked her long black hair. "Now don't cry, my dear, I will be gentle with you." I removed her dress from behind and spun her around. "You are so pretty, and so fine, this will be so much fun.". "No. Please don't, I'm a virgin, I've been promised by my family to my boyfriend. I can't.", she begged.

"You can and you will." I remove her bra, to reveal her small breasts, I stroked them. "No. Please don't". I lifted her up by her hips and put her on the table. I layed her down and climbed on the table, kneeling between her thin legs. "No. No. No. Please. Please. My family has money. Please.". I ripped off her panties to reveal her small brown pussy. I began to feel it with my fingers. "Nooo", She struggled a bit but I forced her down. This would not be difficult, she wasn't a fighter. "Kri, I'm going to have intercourse with you now." And I gently put my dick in her pussy. She screamed even though I was a gentle as when I first made love to my virgin wife. I slowley fucked her savioring ever moment, knowing that I was taking her virginity. She begged me to stop and sobbed gently. I took my time and made it last a long, long time. Finally I reached my climax and came inside of her.

"Get dressed Kri, you have done good. You will be cleaned up and a plane will be taking you back to the main land."

"Shall have the women been moved to seperate cell?", I asked. Yes he told me. "Good, its time I give Marie a visit"

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 05:22 PM
They had taken me to a seperate cell in the morning. Like I suspected they had taken Kri earlier in the day, I knew that they would rape the two pretty young girls. Thank god for being over forty, I had only ever slept with my husband and thats all I ever wanted.

"Stand up.", the guard shouted. He threw some make up at me and told me to make myself up that the warden was coming to visit me and that I needed to look my best. I put on the make up but certainly didn't do my best job, I don't want to make myself any more attractive then I needed to with these bastards. A few moments later the warden entered and my jaw dropped.

"Hi Marie", Steve my former neighbor and one of my best friends husband told me. "Hi Steve", I responded. He came over and gave me a hug and I hugged him back so happy to see a familar face. "Steve. My god do you know whats going on in here? The guards are raping the women, you have got to help." He replied, "I know Marie, and I'm here to help, please keep it down I can't let anyone know that I'm going to help you." God I was so relevied that I was going to get help. Steve's wife Lori was a great gal, and a good friend of mine. Steve was a nice guy but always kinda made me felt a little uncomfortable with his long stares and flirting. Now I see that it was nothing, that I was probably just flattering myself. "Steve, I'm so sorry about Lori, we all lost so much during the war.", I told him and gave him another hug. "Thanks Marie. I promise you that your treatment will improve immediatly. Guards bring Marie some food from my private kitchen and bring her some of my wifes old clothes you'll find them in my bottom drawer of my bedroom. Finally you guard her but give her privacy, I don't want one hair on her body hurt."

When I got back to my office I picked up the phone and called Shall, "Has she been brought to the interogation room? Excellent I will be there shortly."

I opened the door and she was sitting in the chair and looked up at me with such hatred. She would soon feel it back..................

TO BE CONTINUED

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 05:53 PM
"Good afternoon Mrs. Davenport, I have some questions for you.", I said. She just looked at my with contempt. "I need you to write down the names of all of your husbands friends that are supporting the resistenance." She spat in my face. She said, "Listen you little person, when my husband and his freinds find out what you are doing to me, you'll be ruined." I let her continue I would use something else other than words to make my point felt. "I've delt with want to be's before, your no different. What did you do before the war, clean my pool. No that wouldn't be right, my pool cleaner was good looking. I know you used to wipe my husbands ass for a living, probably worked for one of his companies." She hit a nearve with that comment. "Guards. Position number 5. Now." The guards grabbed her and forced her into a device which positioned her body for perferct insertion from the rear, they also put a hood over her head as I directed.

"No. Please don't. I'll be good.", She begged. I tore her clother off and pulled my pants and boxers down, I grabbed her hips. "Now you will learn some respect".........AHHHHHHHHH!, She screamed as a forced my Dick as hard as I could in her Ass. She continued to screamed as I repeatly raped her ass. I enjoyed every minute of it. When I was finished I had a talk with her.

"Who is your master?", I asked.

"You are.", She replied.

"Beg me to suck my dick.", I asked.

"Please let me suck your dick.". She begged.

I let her suck it and told her to swallow. She followed my instructions.

"Now write down the names of all of your husbands friend that are supporting the resistance." She complied.

As we were verified the information, I let the two guards in the room have their way with her. She was sent to the plane after the information was verified.

I was getting hungry it was almost dinner time and I had a date.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 08:03 PM
I have to admit I enjoyed taking a private hot shower and putting on some nice clothes. Although, the whole dinner thing with Steve kinda of gave me the creeps. I was so grateful that he was helping me out and giving me protection from these sick rapist guards. I wonder how the other women are doing.

I had the cook prepare his best gourmet dinner and I set up my dining room with candles and a fine bottle of wine. I can hear the guard bringing her into the room now.

I didn't know what to think when I saw Steve and the room set up a like a four star restaurant. I don't want him getting the wrong idea but I really need his help. "Good evening Steve, you shouldn't have gone to so much trouble.", I told him.

She looked so beautiful, I wanted nothing more than for her to make love to me. "It was no problem Marie, I figured it would be nice for you after all that you have been through. Please sit down."

I sat down at the table, he pushed my chair in for me. "Thanks for everything Steve. I know that David will be grateful for all that you are doing. You are such a good friend, almost like a brother."

"Marie I must admit that I have an alterior motive. I've been very lonely since Lori died and I thought a nice evening with a wonderful lady would be very healing. Won't you humor me?"

The poor guy is still hurting, I'll play along tonight as long as he doesn't get the wrong impression. "Sure Steve. Lets have a nice dinner and tommorow we can talk about David and our friendship."

We had a nice dinner with some nice small talk. She did drink three glasses of wine which might help let her guard down. "Marie come sit down on the couch I want to show you something."

I felt uncomfortable with him sitting so close to me, he was showing me a photo album with some pictures of both our kids playing. Oh my god, he just put his hand on my leg. He's rubbing my thigh, this has got to stop before he gets the wrong idea.

She moved my hand off her thigh, I was actually surprised that she let me keep it on her so long. She asked, "Steve. Please is there anyway you can let me call my kids on the phone. I miss them so much they need to hear I'm okay." I replied, "Marie that is against the rules, I could lose my job for that." She said, "Please, please, as a good friend please. I will be so grateful." I said, "Yes Marie, I will but you need to do something for me first. I want a long kiss, the kind of kiss you'd give to a Lover. I know were just friends but please humor me."

I would do anything to speak with my kids. I answered, "Okay, Steve, but I don't want you to get the wrong impression." He put one hand on my thigh and the other behind my neck and started to kiss my lips gently. I kissed him back slightly. He put his tongue into my mouth, I closed my eyes and pretended it was David kissing me. He move his hand from my thigh to my left breast. I pulled back. "I think that's enough Steve."

"Okay Marie, I'll have the guard bring a phone to your cell, just one more thing. Tell me you enjoyed the kiss and would like to have dinner tommorow."

.................................................. .

Shit. What do I do, I'll tell him what he wants to hear tonight and then tommorow I will have a talk with him. "Steve, that was a great kiss and I'm looking forward to dinner tommorow."

"Good Night Marie. The phone will be dialed for you when you get to the cell." I waited for her to leave. "Shall have her brought to my bedroom. Thx"

Andering REDDSON
01-30-2007, 08:09 PM
I hear al JAZZEERA's highering.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 08:23 PM
She was brought to my room wearing a red teddy, I could see her large nipples pretruding from the silk. "You can leave her with me now." The guards left. "Sit down here", she complied.

"Here's you choice, Kristen, you can fuck me or you can have another round with the guards, what is your choice?", I asked.

She answered quietly, "I'll chose you."

"Excellent, but first I need some names and if they don't check out the guards will be making you a visit." She complied. I would have them checked out later, but I already new that they would check out.

"Come here and suck my Dick". As she sucked my cock I felt her large breasts. I made her stop and strip for me and then continue to suck me. I then layed on the bed and told her to ride me till I came. She was so gorgeous but all I could think about while she was riding me was Marie and that I wanted her to do the same thing. I let her spend the night with me and sleep in my bed. In the morning I fucked her one more time and then called the guards. She would be taking a plane ride home in the afternoon.

That left Marie and the reporter to finish up with, the reporter would have to wait for another day I needed to save some energy for Marie.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 08:33 PM
It was pure joy speaking with my daughters yesterday, I missed them so much. I needed a plan to deal with Steve, he had a low cut black dress with black lace panties and bra sent over to my cell to dress in for tonights dinner. This was not the idea that I wanted him to get, I shouldn't have let him kiss me last night. I decided I would not get dressed and see how he reacts and then talk to him.

"What the fuck do you mean she won't put on the dress. Bring her here anyways."

When I entered the room I could see that he was very upset. "Listen Steve, I gave you the wrong idea last night, I'm happily married to David."

.................................................. ....

"I understand Marie, but I'm sorry that there will be some consiquences. No more telephone calls to your daughters, ever. Also, that protection I gave you from the guards will be gone. You have 24 hours to think about it. If you want my help you will come here dressed in the clothes I've given you and you will submit to me. If you prefer never talking to your daughters again and having five guards fuck you every night for the next twenty years you'll stay in your cell. There will be NO more chances. GUARDS take her back to the cell." The guards took her away. Well it looks like I will have some energy tonight after all.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 09:09 PM
I had Susan brought to interogation room 1. She had already be stripped naked and put into the rack before I got there. "Susan I must warn you I'm a bit frustrated tonight." I entered her pussy from behind and raped her. She screamed and begged for me to stop. When I was finished I got all the information that I needed. I decided to fuck her again, this time in the ass. It just wasn't very satifing, I had my heart set on Marie.

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 10:20 PM
It was the longest day of my life, in a little over an hour I would have to go to his room and submit. He left me no choice, I had to think about my daughters. I would go, but I would try to reason with him and at least try to get something from him.

I watched her remove her blue prison dress, she then took off her bra and white panties. She put on the black lace panties and the black bra and finally the short black dress. My dick was so hard watching her on the TV screen I couldn't image what it would be like to have her in my room in front of me.

I entered the room and he was sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand. "Sit down next to me Marie." She sat down right next to me and took the glass of wine from me.

I started to drink the wine, I wanted to numb my feelings. "Steve, you know me and David have always thought the most of you." , I said to him. "I'm going to ask you to be a good friend and not do this. I'm asking for your help."

"Marie. I have some rules for you. #1 You will not mention Steve's name, #2 You will not talk unless told to, #3 There's no turning back now this is going to happen one way or the other" , I told her. She was silent but tears came out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

Please forgive me David but I have no choice. I decided to kiss him, at least if I could control the action it might be better.

I admit I was surprised when she started to kiss me, this wasn't what I expected. I kissed her back and put one hand on the inside of her thigh on her bare skin. I caressed her inner thigh and unsnapped the back of her dress. She stood up and removed her dress. She was so beautiful, my dick was so hard.

"Steve why don't you get in the bed under the sheets.", He nodded and and removed his all of his clothes and got in under the sheets. He wasn't near as good looking as my David but his cock was much larger, I imagine that's going to hurt.

She turned her back to me and took off her bra and then pulled down her panties. He ass was so fine, not too small and not too big, just right for fucking. I didn't get much glimpse of her frontside as she quickly got into bed. She had been taking control and I kinda of enjoyed it, but now it was my turn. "Marie tell me you want to feel my cock."

"Steve I want to feel your cock." He took my hand and placed it on his hard cock and started to move it up and down. He removed his hand and I continued, he started to moan. Suddenly he took my hand off his cock and put it above my head and then took a silk scarfe and tied it to the bed post, he repeated it with my other hand. Then he pulled all of the cover off the bed, I was total naked and helpless.

"Marie you are so hot." I put my hand on her stomach and moved it to her tiny breasts. I heard her moan slightly under her breath, it got me even harder. Next I moved my hand near her pussy, I continued to move around her body carassing her and teasing her pussy. Finally I started to rub her clit.

"Yes. Oh. Yes. Oh. Ahh". I was so wet I couldn't help myself it felt so good. David had been the only man I had ever slept with, I was a virgin on my wedding night. David had alway been so quick. Steve got up and told me he would be right back. He returned with chocolate and started rubbing it on my body. "Ahhhh. Yes. Ahhhh", I had my first orgasim. He was licking it from my body and then put some on his cock.

"Lick it off my cock Marie.", She complied it felt so good. I couldn't wait any longer it had to go in her pussy. I pulled away from her mouth. "Maria lie flat on you back". She complied. "Spread you legs". She spread them. I layed on top of her. "Ask me to enter you."

"Steve. Please enter me." I felt his cock enter my vagina, slowly at first. Before long he was all the way inside of me. It felt so good, but I was starting to think of David. I couldn't do this. "No. Stop. Please. No." But he continued and it started getting harder. He was all the way on top of me rubbing his whole body on mine. "No. Stop. Your hurting me. No. This is rape." I tried to push him off but he just pinned my hands at my sides and kept pumping. "Ohhhh". My body had another orgasim, I had lost control.

I felt her body quiver underneath mine. She protested but her body told me she was loving it. I continued. I begain to pump very hard and fast. "Yes" It felt so good. I was actually fucking Marie, giving her an orgasim. "Ahhh", I had a powerful orgasim inside of her. God is was so good.

He finally stopped and rolled off of me. I started to cry to myself. What was I going to do. I had betrayed David.

"Marie I hate to ask after that but I need to know where David is hideing"

Oh my God, what a fucking ass. He rapes me and then wants me to give up Davids address the asshole. "I won't do it you can rape me every day I won't do it."

"Marie that is a very tempting offer but I have another deal. Just give me an email address that I can send him a message, we won't be able to trace it"

"I'll give it to you if you won't force me to give up his location."

"Deal"

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 10:34 PM
I left her in my bed, and went to the computer room. "Do you have the video tape of me raping Marie?". Shall replied, "Yes Sir. And we've made it look like it was taken from the Ave H holding facility." "Excellent email it to David", I replied. I went back to bed, and made love to Marie again, she put up no resistance.

TEN DAYS LATER

I had made love to Marie every morning and evening, she was now totally mine and would submit to my every whim. It was time for my evening session, this would be extra special.

He had raped me twice a day for over a week now. I hated him with all of my might, the worst things was the orgasims. He had total control over my body. I heard that a new plane had arrived with more prisoners, that was good maybe he would find someone new. He arrived at my cell, this was unusual. "Marie, I have a good deal for you. If you make my evening truly wonderful I will release you, you will be free to see your daughters.", he said. I didn't believe him but it would be worth the chance. "Steve I will fuck you like you have never been fucked before.

She was true to her word, the sex was incredible. She called out my name repeatly and had multiple orgasims. When we were finished I had some questions for her. "Marie how did that sex compare with David?".

"Oh my god, so much better. Steve is so quick, that sex was wonderful.", It wasn't much of a lie.

"Marie one last thing. Tell me that you love me and want to be my lover forever."

It was finnally the end. "Steve I love you and will you be my lover forever."

"I love you to Marie". I gave her a sweet kiss and told her to go back to her cell. She complied.

A few minutes after she left I went to interogation room 9, where David was being kept, he had been watching some TV. "Hello David how are you doing?"

Intheshadows
01-30-2007, 10:42 PM
"You bastard what have you done to my wife." , He yelled at me. I signaled the guards to silence him and they complied. "Thank You David for giving me your wife she is so hot, I love her. But I have a job to do, if you give me the information I need she will be released and out of my control."

David sang like a swan, he gave more vital information then we could imagine.

On the plane ride home I could not believe that I was finally free, that I could see my daughters. My husband had been captured and would be executed but I could move on with my life. I hated the resistance, I would be a loyal citizen of the State.

ONE YEAR LATER

The phone wrang. I answered. "Hello", "Hello Marie, Its Steve." , he said. I said, "Are we still on for tonight? I miss you so much when your at the prison."

THE END