PDA

View Full Version : LOAN SHARK (Chapter1)

blackdog
01-29-2007, 02:04 PM
LOAN SHARK (Chapter1)

Torture, rape, humiliation, and trickery are featured in this story. It is all a product of my fevered mind and none of the persons or events are real. Don't try this at home!

Kim was so dead. She needed a large sum of money and she needed it at once. Her recent sojourn into the stock market had proved disastrous. She had invested in some stocks, buying on margin. The stocks had taken a dive and she had to pay up at once. Since she did not have the cash, she had gone to a loan shark for the money. It was the only way to get the cash, as banks would not touch her in her present financial state.
The loan shark had given her the $50K and began charging her 25% interest weekly. She now owed the loan shark a $100K and the shark was demanding his money. He told her flat out if she didn't pay up, she was dead.

Kim was a well-known model for women's lingerie and made exercise videotapes. She commanded high prices for her work and got them. However, she was up to her tight ass in debt from her stock market fiasco's and her lavish lifestyle.

Desperate for ready cash Kim called her agent Susan Knolls and pleaded with her. "Susan I need a $100K and I need it before next Monday and today is Tuesday."

Susan Knolls didn't like Kim and her arrogant ways and trim well toned body. Susan was 40, plump, and looked her age. Kim was 24 and looked 16. She was 5' 9", with natural light blonde hair, a 35-22-35 body, and a face to die for.

Susan asked in a syrupy voice. "And why pray tell do you need $100K in such a hurry?"

"God Susan I did something really stupid. I borrowed money from a loan shark to pay off my stock market losses. I'm in hock up to my ass and banks won't touch me. The shark will have me killed or I'll just disappear and never be seen again. Just because I'm a high profile model won't make any difference."

"Well Kim you are well and truly screwed. I haven't got anything for you until the end of the month." Susan was delighting in the desperation in Kim's voice.

"Please Susan you have contacts I'll take anything just as long as it pays well!" Kim was pleading and near to sobbing on the phone.

"Anything you say! Seems to me you turned down some of my more hardcore offers to you. You were too good to participate in hardcore pictures or tapes. Are you saying you'll take hardcore now?"

"Yes anything at all just as long as the money is good!" Kim had turned down all of Susan's offers in the past for full frontal nudity pictures and tapes of simulated sex. She had feared it would ruin her reputation for modeling.

"Well I do have a BDSM tape that is scheduled to go into production as soon as they can find the right female actor. It's due to begin taping as soon as I can find the right woman. It will be a several day shoot and pays $150K for the female lead. You can start this evening if you're interested?"

"I'm a model not an actor Susan! I'll never be able to get any lines down!"

"The director doesn't want you to read lines all you have to do is be there. This isn't a Hollywood classic it's a fetish film pure and simple, but it's a high quality one."

"OK I'll take it. Tell me when and where."

After Susan gave Kim the location where the tape was being shot and the time to be there she called the director of the tape and filled him in. After Susan hung up, she sat back and smiled. She would be a each taping session to watch Kim's performance. She rubbed her hands in glee as she thanked providence for this opportunity. Susan was sure that Kim thought this was going to be another simulated sex tape. How wrong Kim was would be a sight worth seeing. She was looking forward to seeing the stuck up bitch get what few brains she had fucked out of her head.

Kim for her part was not looking forward to being nude on camera with people she had never even met before. She checked her body in the mirror and saw that the wax job on her legs and most of her pubic hair was still good. She kept only a narrow ‘landing strip' of blonde pubic hair just above her tight slit for her bikini shots and the rest of her sex and anal crack smooth and bare.

The address Susan had given her was in a seedy area of the city near the docks in an old loft. She found the ground floor door and climbed a narrow set of steps to the taping location. The place was brightly lit with several cameras on the floor and the whole place set in a dungeon mode.

A tall thin man ran up to her and asked, "Are you Kim? I'm Jerry the director."

"Yes I'm Kim. I want to see the contract."

Jerry whipped out a standard contract and Kim went right to the bottom line for her fee. There it was $150K for three days work. She scrawled her signature on the right line and Jerry witnessed it. Then Jerry was all business as he ordered, "Behind the set is wardrobe, get back there, and get changed. A wardrobe girl is waiting for you. Hurry up we're behind schedule as it is."

Kim used to the modeling game asked, "What about makeup?"

"No makeup we shoot these things as cheap as we can and spend most of our money on the sets, actors, and costumes."

"What about my lines."

"Just add lib when you can. There is no real plot and you won't have much to say if anything."

Kim found the wardrobe girl a mousy little thing in her mid 20's and asked for her costume. "Strip naked and put this shift on. I will be a bit short it seems, but that doesn't matter." The girl was detached and seamed to be sorting out several sets of black clothing.

Kim was used to undressing in front of other women and she quickly got down to the buff and slipped on the shift. It was very short and barley covered the swell of her hips.

Kim went out to the set and saw several people bustling about setting up various things and testing other things. Jerry spotted her and hustled over to her. "OK now lay down on the rack and we'll get this show on the road!"

Kim was going to ask what the story line was and then just shrugged her shoulders. No one seemed to want to talk to her and she lay down on the rack. The rack appeared to be made from wood at first glance, but on closer inspection was made from some kind of plastic or composite material.

Kim had no more than lay-back when two male stagehands ran up and proceeded to strap Kim's ankles and wrists to the rack. That action caused Kim's shift to ride up over her naked pussy. Kim started to protest being strapped down. "Hey no on said anything..." Her words were cut off as a penis shaped gag was forced deep into her mouth and throat nearly cutting off her ability to breath. The gag was fasted at the back of her head and the stagehands ran from the set.

Kim heard a man's voice yell. "Inquisitors Victim take one." Jerry yelled, "Quite on the set and action!"

Two huge figures approached Kim all dressed from head to tow in black including black masks. One figure said to the other, "The female is ready for submission to the tests Master."

The figure addressed as ‘Master' replied, "Why is she still clothed? Remove her clothing at once as I will see if the rod of truth is ready."

The second man produced a large curved knife and slit the shift Kim was wearing from hem to throat in one swift slash. The back of the cold blade skimmed over Kim's bare belly causing her eyes to widen in terror. Two more swift slashes along the shifts sleeves and the man pulled the remnants from Kim's now nude body.

The man addressed as Master returned pushing a gas fired barbecue in front of him. The barbecue was lit and a thick metal rod was glowing in its fire.

The Master donned a pair of thick welder type gloves and said to his assistant. "If the rod of truth turns her skin red it is one indication she is a witch. I will begin on her big teats."

Kim shook her head wildly as the bright red rod approached her pink nips. Closer and closer the rod came until the heat crinkled the tiny hairs on her heaving breasts. Kim's eyes were wild with fear and horror as the heated rod caused her fragile skin to begin to turn red. She was sure the rod was going to mutilate her nipples and ruin them forever.

The Master never quite touched the searing hot rod to Kim's flesh. However, her skin began to turn red as though she had a severe sunburn.

The rod began to cool and the Master thrust it back into the grills flames. The Master observed, "The slut's teats have turned red. Next I shall see to her belly and the hole of her womanhood."

The man's words caused Kim to twitch in fear and struggle to free herself. The Master seeing this said to his companion. "Her bonds are not tight enough. Apply the crank for a few turns and stretch the wench a bit."

The man did as he was instructed by fitting a crank into a socket at the top of the rack and turning it slowly clockwise. The rack began to pull Kim's arms and legs in opposite directions.

Kim screamed into the penis gag as her body was stretched on the rack. Turn after turn the man made with the crank and Kim felt her joints begin to burn with pain and begin to pop. She was sure her shoulders and hips were being pulled from their sockets. Her whole body ached from the strain of the stretching. Her ribcage stood out in sharp relief and her up thrust tits began to flatten under the strain. Her normally flat belly went concave as her deep navel began to elongate. Just as Kim was sure that her limbs would be ripped from her body, the man locked the crank and stepped back.

The Master had the rod hot again and was reaching for it when Jerry yelled. "CUT, CUT!" Jerry came over to the Master and gave him instructions. "Be sure to burn that little landing strip off she keeps above her cunt. Oh and when you get to her cunt make sure the camera can see pink. Number 2 will get close-ups of the rod hovering above her clit. OK PEOPLE ACTION!"

Kim had heard the Jerry's orders with disbelief. They were making a real torture flick. She had heard of ‘snuff films' and wondered if she would be ‘snuffed' in this one. "Damn that fucking Susan for not filling me in on this shit," she thought.

End Chapter 1